Berta48
Berta48

Gallery: Berta48
Stats: 10lbs @ time)
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: Feb 2016 Weight Watchers prior 2015 HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by RW City Sue View Post
Berta, I wanted to say I think you did well at the BBQ to only have 2 pieces of pizza and to bring watermelon. The salt could have made a dif in your weigh in. I find it is aggravating also when eating on others people's schedules. I'm glad the protein chips work for you. I'll be anxious to hear how u like the Kodiak pancakes.
Sue
I'm certain it was because of the way I ate last week and lost .6 when I should have gained. My body tends to do that it likes playing catch up

But I have only used 1 weekly so far this week. And I have been to the bathroom many times unloading. So I feel I will have a good loss this Tuesday at weigh in. But will have to wait and see.

I liked the Kodiak Protein Buttermilk Cake mix. I put Maple Grove SF Syrup on them and ate 2 pcs. of center cut bacon.It was really good

The zero points recipe you posted I was unable to read it as the lettering was to small But it was a veggie kabob and I can make those

Last edited by Berta48; 06-01-2017 at 08:11 PM..
Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote