View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 07:29 PM   #358
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/136/125; 5'1"
WOE: PSMF/hcg Transitioning to HFLC
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG/PSMF 07/2014
I'm getting REALLY PISSED OFF about this Xylitol! . . .

I was heating my coconut oil in the microwave and I put the xylitol in with it, figure the heat would make it melt and dissolve better. The Xylitol hadn't dissolved after a minute so I let it go for the final 30 seconds . . . and my glass measuring cup just split in TWO!

I've never had any trouble with Splenda granular, or stevia dissolving into the oil, Now I've wasted 4 T of oil, Xylitol and my measuring cupis broken and there is oil all over my microwave oven, Crap! stupid Xylitol

Davinci syrups tend to collect on the top of the oil when you chill it and so the chocolate is unevenly sweet and bitter, but if it is blended with cream cheese or something else emulsified, then it should be all right.

Crap, What a waste!

"You have to understand zat ven a vampire forgoes . . .the b-vord, zere is a process zat ve call transference? Zey force Zemselves to desire somesing else? . . .But your friend chose . . . coffee. And now he has none." "You can find him some coffee, or . . .you can keep a vooden stake and a big knife ready. You vould be doink him a favor, believe me." Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett