View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 09:11 AM   #76
artlover
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: artlover
Almost one month of induction and only down a couple of pounds:(

Hello. I am a 40 year old female and started induction almost a month ago. I am 5'7 and started at 149 lbs. I did two weeks of strict induction and lost two pounds and have continued on for nearing another two weeks now only allowing myself the indulgence of sugar free gum and a couple diet cokes a day. I am active in general but I have stepped up my cardio routine that includes a three mile run each morning on top of a lot of general activity during the day. I don't really have a "goal weight" as I am interested most in burning fat but when I have been at my most comfortable weight in the past I hover around 135. I am frustrated because I am not really losing any weight despite my best and most realistic efforts. I got on the scale this morning and was 146... just 3 lbs down from 25 days of induction. I have lost a couple of inches around my waist but am wondering if any of you have suggestions of how to start to tip the scale. I use to follow a strict LC diet and slowly lost my way of the course of the last couple of years. I also formerly drank a lot of red wine but I have not had a sip of alcohol since I began induction. I really appreciate your thought / advice in advanced!
artlover is offline   Reply With Quote