View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 07:02 AM   #201
shari
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/187/169-mini goal
WOE: low carb-Atkins '72
Start Date: restart- 8/9/16
Hey Deb, congrats! We're right with each other, I'm down 4.4 since Wednesday too. I know you're going to be quite busy today since it's just you chasing a toddler, great exercise! He's getting so big and so he's so handsome, what a cutie pie.

Julie, I want to say thank you for reminding me that I should be appreciative of any loss--when you said you'd be overjoyed with a 3lb loss. I actually been thinking about it since reading it yesterday and you're right, especially since it's more difficult to lose nowadays. I hope you're feeling better and the hair situation doesn't get worse. It does take at least 4-6 weeks for the Synthroid to really work; you'll be able to tell if it's the right medication for you by then.

Heather~ nice that you got to eat yesterday! I still really admire your ability to fast for 3 days!

Izzy~ hope you're feeling better these days.

I'm really not counting cals, just being mindful to stop when I'm full and staying strictly under 10 carbs/day. I watched some of Butter Bob's videos yesterday on youtube...he encourages fasting with low carb/high fat which I do agree with. Hopefully I'll be able to do this as my hunger and eating patterns are better contained later.

Last edited by shari; 09-24-2016 at 07:05 AM..
shari is offline   Reply With Quote