View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 11:39 AM   #87
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Dimply
Stats: 251/175/125 67.5" lost
WOE: Atkins/IF
Start Date: 01/01/2017
Thanks everyone! I am pleased with my weight/inches lost!

I wish pizza soup was a miracle weight loss food, if it were I would eat nothing else, but it is very filling so a small amount will fill you up (3/4 of a cup fills me up). Here is the recipe, and Mick6, we need the lasagna soup recipe.

Crockpot Pizza Soup
1 lb Italian (or regular) sausage, browned
4 oz pepperoni slices (I cut the slices in half)
1 bell pepper, chopped
16 oz mushrooms, sliced
1 small onion, chopped
1T each of oregano & basil
1t garlic powder
1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
32 oz beef broth
parmesan cheese
mozzarella cheese

Combine all ingredients except for the cheeses in a slow cooker and stir well. Cook on high for 3 hours, lower to low for 2 hours, then another hour on high (if I am away from home while cooking I cook on low then increase to high for the last hour). Before serving, stir in parmesan cheese and top each bowl with mozzarella. Makes about 7 cups.

Mick6 - Did you take off as many clothes as legal and socially acceptable for your financial weigh-in?
I have a hair appointment and a mani/pedi Saturday, but they are regularly scheduled upkeep. If I don't have cake, does that mean I don't have to get a year older???
My grandparents covered their hardwood floors with carpet when their balance started to get iffy, and I guess that is what the people who owned our house before us did also. I am with you on wallpaper - not a fan.

Michelle - I hate the pauses that our bodies take to regroup. I want weight loss every week

FindingMe - I have so many favorite syrups that the cabinet I keep them in is about to bust! I do not use any fruit flavors for coffee, and the minty flavors, which I usually love, have a soapy taste to me. I usually buy DaVinci or Torani from Netrition, although I have found a few flavors at Target. I don't know how you can give up coffee; it makes me too happy. But to you!

Veronica - Did you try the pizza?

sweet poison, Mrs.Vardy, Drunken Sailor - Please come check in!
Dimply is offline   Reply With Quote