Old 09-07-2009, 12:46 PM   #362
Carolina_Girl
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Carolina_Girl
Stats: 206.6/179.6/135 ish~
WOE: MWL
Start Date: 9-11-09
Another newbie here from NC

Hey ya'll! Yep, another newbie here. I have not actually started the Medi Weightloss program yet, but have been researching it all weekend and will be making my first appointment this week. I have been reading all the treads here and have found so much helpful info to help me before my first visit and with what to expect. A little about me. My name is Candy and I live in Monroe, NC about 25 minutes South of Charlotte. I will be going to the Ballantyne office. I am 38 yrs old, wife of 18 yrs and mother of 2 children ages 16 yrs and 13 yrs. I work parttime and am VERY excited about learning more on my first visit (once I make the appointment) to individualize the program for me. I have been carrying around 70 lbs of extra weight since the birth of my first child for 16 yrs. No excuses other than lack of sticking with a program. I know I need to make a lifestyle change, and have no problem forseeing to do so. I just want to be able to see great results early so I can stick with it. I noticed that you can either choose to take injections and appetite supressants or not. Any advice on which may be best? I do seem to always crave sweets and other things I really should not eat too much of, so maybe the suppressant should be what I should chose? I LOVE reading all the inspirations here as well as any tricks to the trade for this program. I am so glad I stumbled upon this site and cannot wait to get an appointment after I make my phone call tomorrow. I look forward to learning much more here and making new friends.