hudiman
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: hudiman
Stats: 5'2" /155/ now at goal 125
WOE: Medi Weightloss Clinc
Start Date: April 23, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM10 View Post
Hi everyone, I just restarted the plan today and I found this site last evening and decided to join as there is a wealth of information and also seems to be a lot of support! I joined Medi last Nov. and lost 50 lbs!!! It is the best diet I've ever been on. I lost the weight pretty easily and felt wonderful the entire time. When I reached my goal I foolishly thought I'd save some money and "do it on my own"...well, the weight is beginning to creep back on without the weekly check-in's so I decided to get back on program before it got out of hand. I felt miserable when I was eating things I knew were bad for me...just kind of started to fall into old bad habits. So, I've actually lowered my goal by 10 lbs. and look forward to getting there soon and this time STAYING there! Reading the posts here and getting support, recipes and ideas while on maintenance will be a big help...what a wonderful site. Thanks to all of you for the great information and tips!
I think maintaining is going to be the hardest part of this WOE as it is with all programs. It's not because of the program but us, thinking that we are there so we can now eat whatever we want and before you know it the weight creeps back. I decided a while back that I am going to go in once a week for the B-12 shot and the once a month weigh in. Hoping both of these keep me honest and to have the support from the office every time you go in makes me not want to fail them either. I have only been in the wellness phase for a month but when I weighed in yesterday everything was the same as last month. But I sure don't want to get lazy and let things get out of hand.
Welcome back and good luck, you know this program really really works.