View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 08:45 AM   #28
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FindingMe
Great job everyone and welcome to the new folks!

Maria - Great plans! The only way I can make this work for me is to not have it in the house. Luckily, I'm happily divorced so I don't have to deal with someone else constantly drinking in front of me. I have been going to bed earlier this week, too, but I didn't sleep very much last night...I think that was more about things on my mind and not the lack of alcohol though.

I've been struggling this week because I also gave up coffee the 2nd day (Monday) so it has been a humdinger of a week with all that and getting back on strict low carb. And yesterday, I had a really stressful family thing that I'm required to do weekly and usually, if I don't have any booze in the house, I stop by one of MANY liquor stores on my way home to de-stress. BUT, I kept my eyes on the road in front of me and focused on getting home without making any stops. Yay! I'm not feeling great either so it may be the carb flu or a combo of it all or I'm actually getting sick because my throat is feeling weird or starting menopause...IDK. My body is cray cray on a good day lately.

So, ANYWAY, I'm in the middle of Day 5 of Dry January. Sorry for the long check in, but glad I got that off my chest.

Have a great rest-of-the-week!
FindingMe is offline   Reply With Quote