Old 01-25-2017, 10:29 AM   #76
Berta48
Berta48

Gallery: Berta48
Stats: 10lbs @ time)
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: Feb 2016 Weight Watchers prior 2015 HCG
Hi gang
Sue WTG one lb is great. I only lost .2 this week.But after nearly losing 8 lbs last week (7.8)I will take it.

I am determined to get this off this year and no fooling around. I am still hacking and coughing. Guess I'll end up going to Dr. just can't seem to shake it.It's been 2 weeks today

March 20th is the first day of Spring, so it won't be that much longer now . I am so looking forward to the fresh strawberries, peaches,cantaloupes, mangoes,watermelon, pomegranates this year!!! And oh yes, our homegrown tomatoes. We had them up until a little after Thanksgiving this year so very good

I bought some little cuties (oranges) yesterday and they are real good.For now, I buy sugar free canned fruit and draining it. I really like cottage cheese and peaches.

Well I hope your weather holds up and you can get out of those mountains and go for a mini vacation that would be really nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACarolsue View Post
I am not following WW, but I was lurking around here yesterday and copied the potato soup recipe. DH loves potato soup, but what he gets in restaurants always seems to have too much sodium and raises his blood pressure. I used your recipe, Berta, it is really great! I made the following tweaks.

I used 4 cups of low sodium chicken broth instead of 2 cups broth and 2 cups water. I used some frozen cauliflower florets instead of the half head of cauliflower. I used 1/4 tsp of pepper since we aren't big on pepper. When it was finished cooking, I just used my potato masher to smash some of the potatoes to thicken it a little. It was so easy, and I will be making this often and passing the recipe on to friends. Yummy, especially on this cold rainy day.

Thanks!
I really like it. It is hard to only eat one cup though I am happy you enjoyed it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RW City Sue View Post
Anna, you're right. Let's all make some soup
Carla, that's a lot of walking you did! Sorry about the blisters Glad you had fun. Doing this for you is coming from a good place for success! That's an attitude and a why that will take you into long term results.
I made some garden vegetable soup and it is zero sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabbadooey View Post
I am doing simply filling. I started back on it today. It is a really healthy plan, and I already feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carla70 View Post
That's great! I am looking at it and it might be the way to go for me. I get confused when you have ingredients that are all in list but when put together it says it's not. The frozen brown and wild rice with veggies for instance.

And btw Welcome!

Last edited by Berta48; 01-25-2017 at 10:30 AM..
Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote