View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 11:54 AM   #85
Senior LCF Member
Gallery: StillTheOne
[QUOTE=MonaLiza;17533149]Hi!! I've been pretty much lurking through the boards and reading for motivation and then I figured, why not join in?? I'm doing stillmans just officially started again...yeah...this past Monday and So far so good! I did stillmans after having my son 2 years ago, lost my 40 lbs of baby weight (yikes) plus 15 more lbs then slowly fell off the wagon and the weight crept back up. I'm at least at my pre-baby weight now but I still have a lot to lose. I'm 5'3, I'd like to get down to 130 and then go from there. I'm at 186.4 as of this morning which puts me down 7.8 lbs since Monday!! I've been very strict so far, 2 eggs mixed with ground turkey for breakfast, I haven't been hungry for lunch so far, and then egg drop soup for dinner (sometimes with cut up boneless skinless chicken breast or thighs thrown in)

I've been inspired by all of your posts and successes and thought it might be fun to join in!! Happy losing!![/QUOTE

MonaLiza! Your menu is right on ! Give it time you will reach 130 lbs with QWL and determination!

I had 2 HB eggs today and coffee for a late lunch . Tonight Bacon & Eggs . Yesterday I slipped up I had a neighbour over and some wine and more wine and I figured why not snack a lil well the scale wasn't smiling this morning and me either

I am doing well today and I am going to be alone for dinner tomorrow my plans for supper fell through my son and his friends are going to some haunted house of some sort .

I am saving that cod for next week . I need the higher fat atm to banish those carb cravings .

Here's to losing
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote