ladyboss7
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 217 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: starting over AGAIN
Good morning everyone!!

On to day 2!

Michelle, you're so right....we are all much more alike in our struggle than we realize....that's one of the things I love about being plugged in here....I don't feel so alone in the struggle!

Norma Jean, thank you for the compliment! That adorable little angel is my 9 month old granddaughter and she is without a doubt amazing!! You know, with a group this size there's no way to keep up with everyone each time you post, I think we all realize that.....but it is nice to get to know each other better!!

Carol, way to go! Hey, water weight or not, 2 pounds is STILL 2 pounds....it all counts!!!

Mrs Vardy, I looooove mexican food, and of course being in AZ we certainly get our fill don't we??? It's really hard to eat out though, it's much safer to cook at home!

Going2, I like the things you're going to try out....those are all excellent...very inspiring!! I know little to nothing of Yoga....you're right, it seems so exotic.....I guess I'm more of an old fashioned treadmill or hiking kind of gal.

Well, I'm down 6 pounds since I officially re-started last Monday....I'm down a pound since yesterday! I did start a 3 day fast yesterday that my DS and I doing together, no solid foods, just water, coffee, tea and broth....so I expect I'll see a bit of a drop with that. It's good though because I've really needed to focus on drinking more water, and this is forcing me to do just that!!

Well, have a great day all, if it's not too crazy I'll check back in later....stay safe and warm!!

Be the type of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap....she's up"!!

231 225 215 210 200 195 190 185 180 175 170 165 160 155 150 145
ladyboss7 is offline   Reply With Quote