Gallery: pawleys14
Stats: 324/250/190
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: was 324 on Aug. 26, 2008 - have come a long way
01/01 - 252 3
01/02 - 249.3
01/03 - 249.3
01/05 - 249.9

Know why I went up ..yesterday after exercise I had to help friend move to a senior assisted living home...she had fallen a lot last year and is not well....so hard for her ..from a 3 bedroom, two bathroom home to a studio apartment sized place... so did not have time to eat lunch and did not eat until after 7pm...was so hungry and ate too many carbs

Today - 55 min on nustep and 1 hr w/a class.

Laurie - love boxers...glad you have a new fur-kid....I had a grand-fur boxer ..Isabela, but she died a few yeare ago..she was so sweet..now my son has a boxer/lab mix Raider, and she is also so sweet..

Teresa - sounds like you have a good plan

Judy - happy birthday

Shannon - yes, you can do it and be smaller in May and fit in an airplane seat....that was one of my goals this past Sept...such a good feeling to fit in the seat

Kit - Hope you feel better

Proud Grandma to Kyle and Derek - the loves of my life.... granddaughter Abigail (Abby)

May today there be peace within you. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
pawleys14 is offline   Reply With Quote