View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 08:27 PM   #80
Gallery: Berta48
Stats: 10lbs @ time)
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: Feb 2016 Weight Watchers prior 2015 HCG
Originally Posted by Camie Jo View Post
I joined WW as a WOE without over-restriction, over-dieting, over-everything - recommended by my food counselor. I'm taking a leap and jumping in. I've been to one meeting. I'm struggling to stay within my point limit, it's really taking some practice. I find myself going 10 points over on the average every day.

I'm used to eating so many fats and it's definitely not a free-for-all anymore. I think I developed a good fat addiction, too. Butter slathered on everything, cream cheese, regular cheese. It's not easy.
It does get easier.Just keep at it. I now have learned to like light things. Still can't do fat free anything though

It takes time to change a lifetime of bad habits. I have a long way to go but have came a long way too.

Use your weekly points until you can learn new habits. You will loose slower, I do anyway.But I still loose.

Keep posting and keep us informed on how you are doing. I have a ton of recipes muffins, cupcakes, soups casseroles. They are all very tasty too.
With the help from the Lord....
No food will satisfy my heart or fill the emptiness in my soul. Jesus Christ is "the real meat" and the "bread of life," and I am to feed on him.

Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote