View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 08:27 PM   #84
Gallery: Berta48
Stats: 10lbs @ time)
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: Feb 2016 Weight Watchers prior 2015 HCG
Originally Posted by carla70 View Post
Happy Saturday to everyone!

I have been doing the Simply Filling since Wednesday and I think I like it. Too soon to tell. Each way has its pros and cons. I do have to say I like only tracking what is not on the list. I am maybe not doing it to the letter as I do not like "fat free" other than Western Dressing for some reason so I am using light. Like I said, I do not know if I am doing it quite right but I look at list and only track in recipe what is not on the list or when I check tracker.

I am perusing the internet for recipes to try. When I have time I love to cook and to my family's grimace try new recipes.

I have to say that this site and reading all your posts have kept me going and I want to say Thank You to all of you and we can all do this!

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!
Hello Carla
I usually am not here on week ends, but I was just checking my email before going to bed and saw you posted.

I made a Pillsbury Sugar Free cake today and it is zero points.
I used egg whites and sugar free applesauce and the Pillsbury SF Cake Mix added a tad of almond flavoring and I mean it is is wonderful!!! I put it through the recipe builder on the WW site and it was zero.The cake mix makes ten servings. They have it in chocolate also. I had been wanting cake for quite sometime and NOW I can have my cake and eat it too

I have been on plan all week thus far only used two weeklies so far. We are eating out tomorrow after church, so hopefully it will be some place I can order on plan.

I've never done the simply filling. I like eating anything I want and just tracking it.As long as I don't have to write it down I am good. That is why I joined online.

Have a wonderful week end.
With the help from the Lord....
No food will satisfy my heart or fill the emptiness in my soul. Jesus Christ is "the real meat" and the "bread of life," and I am to feed on him.

Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote