Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Forum Jump
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2018, 12:41 PM   #1
leonak
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
leonak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 3,587
Gallery: leonak
Stats: Goal Met July, 2015 - 112!!!!
WOE: JUDDD
May Daily Chat

Welcome All!
__________________
Leona
leonak is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2018, 01:21 PM   #2
p0rtia
Major LCF Poster!
 
p0rtia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Snowbird, species Newyorkus floridium
Posts: 1,333
Gallery: p0rtia
Stats: 5'7" 307/170/150-160
WOE: ex-Atkins; low cal/low carb + 4:3 JUDDD
Start Date: May 22, 2015
Waving hi! :-D
__________________
In a cottage by the sea
p0rtia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 01:46 PM   #3
leonak
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
leonak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 3,587
Gallery: leonak
Stats: Goal Met July, 2015 - 112!!!!
WOE: JUDDD
hope those that have not been here for a while will pop in to say hi so we can tell them where we are - maybe we can't do that here?????? pm ?????

hope someone tells us how we can let others know we have a new home
__________________
Leona
leonak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 04:25 PM   #4
Peace
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2,230
Gallery: Peace
Hi! I am here with you. I have been doing ADF for about 3 weeks and notice a big difference in many ways. Mindful eating, losing inches and most days I feel pretty good.

I am here to learn more, and hope to do an extended fast soon.

weight loss help, but not my overall goal.

Curious... are you all eating keto on ED? (eating day?)

I did OMAD for years, and now I am ready for something new. My only struggle is I want to make sure I eat enough on ED.
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 04:26 PM   #5
Peace
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2,230
Gallery: Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonak View Post
hope those that have not been here for a while will pop in to say hi so we can tell them where we are - maybe we can't do that here?????? pm ?????

hope someone tells us how we can let others know we have a new home
Hey lady! You are 112 now? Did this happen with ADF? Congrats. If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? I am asking because that is my goal weight!

Have a great day. Today is my eating day... bacon!
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 12:17 PM   #6
leonak
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
leonak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 3,587
Gallery: leonak
Stats: Goal Met July, 2015 - 112!!!!
WOE: JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace View Post
Hey lady! You are 112 now? Did this happen with ADF? Congrats. If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? I am asking because that is my goal weight!

Have a great day. Today is my eating day... bacon!
Hello!

I have been doing JUDD for several years now. I am 5' 2". Back in 2012 my weight was 123, in 2014 I was 121, got to 112 in 2015. I have been a yo-yo most of my adult life.

Since 2015 until now I still yo-yo. My high weight the past 2 years was 117 and my low was 108.

I always regain in the same area - from the belly-button down to the hair-line . It is like having a # of butter sitting there!
__________________
Leona
leonak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 12:20 PM   #7
leonak
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
leonak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 3,587
Gallery: leonak
Stats: Goal Met July, 2015 - 112!!!!
WOE: JUDDD
Most of us are now at :

LCNeighborhood

hope to see you there. I am Leona over there. Will look for peace ( like the name too )
__________________
Leona
leonak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 03:10 PM   #8
Peace
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2,230
Gallery: Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonak View Post
Hello!

I have been doing JUDD for several years now. I am 5' 2". Back in 2012 my weight was 123, in 2014 I was 121, got to 112 in 2015. I have been a yo-yo most of my adult life.

Since 2015 until now I still yo-yo. My high weight the past 2 years was 117 and my low was 108.

I always regain in the same area - from the belly-button down to the hair-line . It is like having a # of butter sitting there!
Hi!

Thanks so much. Sounds about the same as me; in some ways. I am relatively petite, but I gain in my tummy or chest. I am 5'4 almost 5'5 but always feel best under 115. I looked at the other site keep an eye for me please.
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 03:26 PM   #9
leonak
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
leonak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 3,587
Gallery: leonak
Stats: Goal Met July, 2015 - 112!!!!
WOE: JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace View Post
Hi!

Thanks so much. Sounds about the same as me; in some ways. I am relatively petite, but I gain in my tummy or chest. I am 5'4 almost 5'5 but always feel best under 115. I looked at the other site keep an eye for me please.



Will Do!
__________________
Leona
leonak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 03:35 PM   #10
Peace
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2,230
Gallery: Peace
Leona- Thanks lady.

Waiting approval.

So tired today.. I think it was too much protein!! I need to work on this, for sure.
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 07:00 PM   #11
Flutter
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,470
Gallery: Flutter
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Hellooo???? I haven’t been here in forever but wanted to check in on old friends tonight. Am I reading correctly that the board is shutting down?
__________________
Melinda

Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 06:54 AM   #12
taramisu
Senior LCF Member
 
taramisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Posts: 605
Gallery: taramisu
Stats: 282/209/180
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: April 7, 2015
Sent you a message, Flutter!
__________________
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤
tara ¤

My Journal

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times—if one only remembers to turn on the light. ~ Albus Dumbledore
taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 08:12 AM   #13
Carly
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 12,330
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/130/125 5'1" 41yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD- maintaining since 2/2013
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
Hellooo???? I haven’t been here in forever but wanted to check in on old friends tonight. Am I reading correctly that the board is shutting down?
So nice to see you! Did you find our new home? If not send me a message on facebook.
__________________
Carly
JUDDD changed my life. It transformed my health, gave me freedom and restored my confidence.

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 03:22 PM   #14
Flutter
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,470
Gallery: Flutter
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by taramisu View Post
Sent you a message, Flutter!
Ooh? I didn’t get it??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
So nice to see you! Did you find our new home? If not send me a message on facebook.
I’ll pm you!
__________________
Melinda

Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 11:11 PM   #15
Sharss
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: WA
Posts: 814
Gallery: Sharss
Stats: 144/135/125/122 5'6 1/2" 75yr
WOE: SBD -> JUDDD
Start Date: 5/16/17
Yikes! Kind of a shocker that Low Carb Friends going kuput. Sad.

I clicked on your link for your FB, Carly and got Nutrition page. I'll check out the new address you posted, rather the name although I'm not doing Juddd anymore. Getting pumped to do Keto with 18/6 IF plan. Can't believe I'm planning Keto WOE due to my abhorrence to Low Carb.

Thing is I think just maybe it will help my breathing issues.

Good luck to everybody. Hope to run into you all if I can find you. I kinda dumped because I got too burned out - tracked too many things here, in my own notebook, memo pad, and other exercise challenge at Spark People. That's a great place to set up shop too.

Bye bye!
__________________
Sharon

2nd Long Term Goal 135 reached: 6/11/17
Sharss is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:03 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2017 Netrition, Inc. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Netrition, Inc.