Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 07-26-2017, 11:04 AM   #181
Librarygirl
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylB View Post
"Chewing on the woodwork." Yeah, it was almost coming down to that. I kept thinking, "Hunger isn't an emergency" and hoping it would pass cause it normally does, but it just wouldn't let me go.

I need to eat more LC too. I'm still puffy in my face which is something that would be long gone if I were this many days into Atkins. I need to make a shift into more LC and back off this "Free to eat whatever" mentality. I still know that simple carbs aren't great to eat as far as health goes.

I wish I could take a short video with my phone to share with you what I see when I step on the scale in the RV. Even with the hard board beneath, it's impossible to stand exactly, perfectly still and straight. It's all over the place. Imagine trying to stand on a ball. It's like that, only that's an extreme example. Just going haywire. I will have to find a better board and stick it behind the chair in the living room so it's there when I need it.

I agree. Any weight (one that would actually stick on the scale) would show progress or lack there of. But if it can't decide on a number, or you get 10-20 lbs difference each time you step on (if you don't stand in exactly the same place on the scale), it just literally is a crap shoot.

I do have my measurements and I can try to just check one or two of those but that would make me very discouraged if I didn't see much of a change. (The millimeters idea is good.) I'll go get a better board and see what I can find out. Stay tuned.

I was writing another post to answer Carly and my computer locked up and I had to shut the whole thing down and I lost the post. I was saying that I live in a 27' Class C motorhome with plush carpeting front to back. I wish it weren't carpeted but maybe it's better that it is, in cooler weather. Any insulation is a good thing.
I am assuming you are living or traveling in an RV. Can you take the scale outside?

My face is puffy too. I hate that. It didn't seem to go down significantly the last time I did JUDDD, which is the only diet that has ever worked for me, until I had lost about 30-35 lbs. I did not do LC. I don't know if that would make a difference or not.

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

*Cindy*
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2017, 11:15 AM   #182
Carly
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/126.8/125 5'1" 41yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD- maintaining since 2/2013
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Cheryl- I agree, it's going to be next to impossible to get anything even close to a trend using the scale on carpet. I know mine wouldn't even settle on a number. It would go up and down and flicker back and forth. It's really particular about being flat with nothing interfering. I think mine might even struggle on ply board if the carpet underneath was very plush, such as shag or something like that (my scale needs a very firm surface). My scale will not even settle on a number even if there is a bit of grit on the floor under one of the little feet. Sadly, sometimes when there is grit under one of the feet it will tell me I weigh like 108lb and then I KNOW it's lying and I accuse it of messing with my head, but not in such nice words

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 02:12 PM   #183
CherylB
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Stats: 250/?/150
Start Date: When I'm settled somewhere. I'm not ready.
Exactly, Carly. Mine too.

Leo, the batteries are new. In fact, I bought the scale while I was living in the motorhome, so I haven't used it more than a couple of days. Both futile. And I agree about using a tape measure for progress. I only took my measurements this time because I'm not going to get any fatter. Want to see how small each area gets over the next few years.

I can take it outside, but it's all gravel and dirt and I don't want to go with scale in hand, walking around looking for the most level, smooth place on the campground roads. Just not happening, although I guess I could try that in the dead of night. The scale does light up with the digital display.

I'll post some pics of my home on wheels. Yes, I live and travel in it. I bought it in CT a year ago in May. I was renting a duplex for around $950/month with little included in that and I just couldn't handle that with my disability check. I made it last longer than I thought I could. For a while, I had a little part time job (working with horses at a therapeutic riding stable) but left because the management was being really unfair to the equine manager. She quit and moved out and I ended up leaving a month later.

After that, I got a job as a companion to this really whacked out woman (sorry, but that's what she was.) I hung in there for almost 5 months before I said, "I don't have to take this anymore." (To myself.) Since then, I've been seriously strapped for cash. But I am an RN. Just can't handle that anymore.

So I bought the RV after dreaming of doing it for decades and moved into it a year ago in June. I spent the winter in GA and then came back here in May. I am leaving again in a month or two and heading out to IN to see family (like I did last November) and then (God willing) I'm going west for this winter. I want to get to CO while the Aspens still have their leaves and then drive southwest until I get out of the cold but not so far south that it still feels like summer.

So here are some pics. These were when I first bought it. I won't take any now cause I'm living in it and it sure looks like I am. Me and my dog (that I adopted off Craigslist in March) live together. She's a Florida dog. I'll post a pic of her, also. Her name is Honey.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1111 motorhome, now named Beatrice.jpg (92.0 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Motorhome 1.jpg (54.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Motorhome 4.jpg (37.9 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Motorhome 6.jpg (36.8 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Motorhome 7.jpg (37.2 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Motorhome 10.jpg (29.4 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Motorhome 11.jpg (31.4 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Motorhome 12.jpg (29.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Motorhome 13.jpg (43.8 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (23.8 KB, 21 views)
CherylB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 02:21 PM   #184
FairyWren
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FairyWren
Stats: 178/144/133 5'4"
Oh CherylB your motorhome looks fabulous! At one time in my life this is something I considered doing - summer in the UK, winter in Southern Europe. But some other things came along (like my lovely DH) but I still dream about owning a motorhome. Cute dog too
Old 07-26-2017, 03:52 PM   #185
CherylB
Big Yapper!

Thank you, Evie. Sometimes ladies who meet me in my travels will say, "I admire women like you" and all I can say is, "Thank you" but inside I'm reciting the words, "Do it afraid." That's what I'm doing. I'm learning as I go and believe me. In an RV this old (1985), there's allot to learn.
is all you really need.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 07-26-2017, 05:16 PM   #186
p0rtia
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: p0rtia
Stats: 5'7" 307/175/150-160
WOE: ex-Atkins; low cal/low carb + 4:3 JUDDD
Start Date: May 22, 2015
The best laid plans. AAAaahahhhhhhhahahaha!

So much for spending more time here. I knew this was going to be a wicked busy summer, but I didn't picture this. But I'm alive and well, and missing you all!

Birthday was awesome -- went on for a week of celebrations and visits and great food. Sorry I wasn't hear to wish all the other birthday babes many happy returns of the day. Thanks to Carly and whoever else said Happy Birthday! And hugs to Slow--hope you are feeling better.

Brief news: Interesting to see minor tightening of clothing after a few days of food indulgence, then corresponding loosening when I get back on track. Still feeling crazy thin and loving it to death. I'm not doing the scale thing, but I know by the clothes I'm in the 175 ballpark (and YES, I'm washing them! LOL). My sister just dumped a bunch of loose size 12 hiking duds on me (for the upcoming Wyoming trip). Too big for her (thanks, JUDDD) and wearable for me (thanks, JUDDD!!!).

Got lots of really good health news (breathing issue I've mentioned a couple of times). Turns out obesity did a number on my breathing technique so I'm retraining myself to breath from the diaphragm. Helps a lot. I'm currently doing another zero-cal fast this week to compensate for the extended birthday bash, and this time drinking zero-cal power drinks and veggie broth (so actually it's about 20 cal per day, for the sticklers--okay, for me, master stickler). It's great! No sense of being drained at all, and no extra hunger. I'm loving this.

Back to 4:3 LC (about 60 carbs) on Saturday. Then the next guest arrives.

Aaaahahahahahahahh!!!
Old 07-27-2017, 04:09 AM   #187
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/113/100-110
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance.
Start Date: 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0rtia View Post
Got lots of really good health news (breathing issue I've mentioned a couple of times). Turns out obesity did a number on my breathing technique so I'm retraining myself to breath from the diaphragm
An astonishing number of people are diagnosed with asthma when it's obesity that is restricting the movement of their diaphragm, overall lung function etc. (spirometry is not often used to confirm diagnosis in Primary Care in the UK but given the mess Primary HCP makes of taking BP it's probably just as well).

You're sounding so much healthier, freer of spirit and body - KUTGW.
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 04:25 AM   #188
Ailuros
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Ailuros
WOE: Controlled carb, real food
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
Ö(spirometry is not often used to confirm diagnosis in Primary Care in the UKÖ
My GP sent me to their asthma nurse (12 week wait to see her). She sent me home with a flow meter and told me to take readings for a month, then come back - another 12 week wait for the next appointment. According to their chart I was either a man or a 30 year old athlete, so they concluded I didnít have asthma and needed to go back to the GP and start again. I was so sick of the whole system that I decided to give up and live with being wheezy.

In my case, itís some kind of allergic/hyper-reactive thing, but Iíll probably never know exactly what.
Ailuros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 06:13 AM   #189
Carly

Hello All!

Firstly, I will start by saying I have seen 3 mice in the hall outside my office since arriving here 90 minutes ago. My feet are up in my chair just in case one has the gall to enter my office. I should mention I have a dress on, so not the most appropriate way to sit, but..

Cheryl- Love the motor home and dog pics! I don't think it would be a good lifestyle for me, since I really don't like driving distances, but it must be nice to be "home" everywhere you go.

Portia- sounds like everything is going great. Keep it up girl!

Ailuros- That sounds very frustrating about the back and forth with the asthma testing, but it does sound like an allergy. Have you tried eliminating dairy or nuts? I think those 2 are common for causing breathing related issues. When I had my physical in June the nurse spent 20 minutes doing all these breathing tests, including having me redo them after he administered Albuteral to me. I have no need to have my breathing tested and feel like they really like to have a lot to bill for.

TTYL

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

Old 07-27-2017, 08:07 AM   #190
Ailuros
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Ailuros- That sounds very frustrating about the back and forth with the asthma testing, but it does sound like an allergy. Have you tried eliminating dairy or nuts? I think those 2 are common for causing breathing related issues. When I had my physical in June the nurse spent 20 minutes doing all these breathing tests, including having me redo them after he administered Albuteral to me. I have no need to have my breathing tested and feel like they really like to have a lot to bill for.

TTYL
At least we donít have to pay to be messed around! It was a few years ago, and it got a lot better when I stopped using fabric conditioner. Itís pretty much gone away now.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:35 AM   #191
Librarygirl
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Cheryl, I love your RV. And your dog is beautiful! I don't know what solution there might be for an accurate reading on your scale, but possibly a piece of plywood (but that's already been mentioned right?).

Portia you sound fabulous! I'm so glad JUDDD has made such positive changes in your life!

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

*Cindy*
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 11:41 AM   #192
CherylB
Big Yapper!

Not too talkative right now but I'm here and I'm keeping up with all of you. It's another weird, cool and gloomy day in CT. Can't believe this is the tail end of July! Even the extended forecast for August looks pretty mild. I hope they're right, but what are the chances of that?

DD here. Only coffee so far. Will probably eat one of those ramen noodle lunch solution cup things and some frozen strawberries with ez sweetz on them. Seltzer and water for the rest of the day, as far as liquid refreshments. Gotta get back to being strict about this if I want the results.

Hope everyone has a blessed and safe day.

ETA: I think I know why my face is still puffy. I'm eating these things with MSG and that always makes me retain water. Gotta make better choices.
is all you really need.

Last edited by CherylB; 07-27-2017 at 11:43 AM..
Old 07-27-2017, 12:16 PM   #193
phoenix17
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: phoenix17
Stats: getting there slowly but surely
WOE: LC, MF and now JUDDD
Cheryl- love the RV! that has always been a dream of mine too, to drive around the country and hit all the national parks and so forth. I did a mini version of it when relocating across the country for work but it was in my car and I stayed at Holiday Inn's- not quite the same! My current goal is to just get a little tow behind camper trailer so I can live vicariously through you for now .

Portia- sounds like you are kicking butt and having a great time doing it! Glad to hear you are enjoying the summer and that also that the electrolyte drinks and broth are working for you. Which drink did you end up with?

Ailuros- silly question but did you ever get fully tested for allergies? I sometimes have exercise induced asthma but I don't fully understand it.

everyone else!

well not much new here. yesterday I sort of did a three-peat of the last couple of days but maybe not quite so bad. I had just 100 cal during the day and at night a big salad with chicken and halotop. So probably came in around 800 but that was my goal. Today is an UD because I am going to dinner tonight and this morning in a meeting there was some fruit, so I had a few pieces. I don't know if that is responsible for this reaction but my intention was to skip lunch but I was suddenly overcome by weakness and shaking!! It was just so weird. I am blaming it on sugar load with the fruit, then a big drop. I ended up with a cup of soup again so not terrible but it was just weird. I am definitely under a lot of stress though so who knows.

I stepped on the scale this morning I'm about 4 pounds up from my last average weigh-in from last month. I suppose considering how this month went with birthday celebrations and other uncontrolled non-dieting, it could be worse. But its time to reign it in. No more stress excuses. I think I'm going to try the 8WBSD though, at least for August. Or at least try. I would like to lose what I have regained but even going back down 1-2 will make me happy. must run to the next meeting now...
phoenix17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 12:43 PM   #194
Ailuros
Major LCF Poster!

Phoenix, I’ve never done an “official” allergy test, but I did a blood test through the post one once. It said egg was the strongest reaction, with tiny ones for almonds & a couple of grains, and just a faint hint for milk.
Old 07-27-2017, 04:23 PM   #195
p0rtia
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: p0rtia
Stats: 5'7" 307/175/150-160
WOE: ex-Atkins; low cal/low carb + 4:3 JUDDD
Start Date: May 22, 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
An astonishing number of people are diagnosed with asthma when it's obesity that is restricting the movement of their diaphragm, overall lung function etc. (spirometry is not often used to confirm diagnosis in Primary Care in the UK but given the mess Primary HCP makes of taking BP it's probably just as well).

You're sounding so much healthier, freer of spirit and body - KUTGW.
Thanks, Slow! That is fascinating info about an asthma diagnosis when the problem is restricted movement. Gonna go google that. Wow. So:

After ruling out all the unpleasant causes of my problem taking deep breaths via broncoscopy, my pulmonologist and I have agreed that two things have been going on 1) clavicular breathing and 2) exercise-induced asthma above or in my larynx. I had previously worked on breathing from the diaphragm six months ago, but apparently I didn't may enough attention or focus enough. Lately I've been working on it with the help of some yoga advice and a spirometer my sister the asthmatic gave me, and wow has there been a change.

As a result, my breathing pattern has utterly changed, and I've discovered that if I PAY ATTENTION I can stop myself from clavicular breathing and break the habit. As for the asthma, I have wondered if it is caused by the clavicular breathing or possibly by my HB meds (which all my docs say it is not). Got to get back on the tennis courts to try for sure. Watch this space.

Quote:
Hello All!

Portia- sounds like everything is going great. Keep it up girl!
Doing my best. Life is unfamiliar, but not in a negative way, in this peri-maintenance world. I've loosened the reins on my party eating lately more than I have in two years, and I gotta say I've enjoyed it--until I find myself eating for the sake of it, and remember who I am. And happily stop.

So I have fluctuated up and down (way down right now), but I take it as an experiment on what life will be like post-WLM, and am learning a lot. So far I'm thinking: JUDDD for maintenance, water-fasting for WLM as needed. This crazy-busy, festival-eating summer has been and will continue to be a time of learning and a time of great caution. So far my internal revulsion at being pushed into the next-highest decade (I.e., the 180s) has been an effective governor.

I continue to feel like I'm in someone else's boday--and at the same time that this is my body that I have finally gotten. I honestly can't imagine what I will feel like 20 lb less (but I am looking forward to finding out!).

And I'm with you on the rain. So sick of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post

Portia you sound fabulous! I'm so glad JUDDD has made such positive changes in your life!
Thanks, Librarygirl! Life is good. I feel so lucky to have found the tool that JUDDD is. I honestly don't know anyone who wouldn't benefit from some version of JUDDD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix17 View Post

Portia- sounds like you are kicking butt and having a great time doing it! Glad to hear you are enjoying the summer and that also that the electrolyte drinks and broth are working for you. Which drink did you end up with?
Hey sistah! Lovin' reading your adventures. In addition to the veggie broth (both lunch and supper today, because I felt that "light" feeling this AM--which worked great) and my diet sodas (I know, I know), I'm drinking PowerZero and diet cranberry juice (the 5 cals a serving kind) as a treat. So 50 or 60 cals today, the same for tomorrow (day 5), then shift over to LC on Saturday.
Old 07-28-2017, 04:41 PM   #196
CherylB
Big Yapper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix17 View Post
Cheryl- love the RV! that has always been a dream of mine too, to drive around the country and hit all the national parks and so forth. I did a mini version of it when relocating across the country for work but it was in my car and I stayed at Holiday Inn's- not quite the same! My current goal is to just get a little tow behind camper trailer so I can live vicariously through you for now .
Thanks, Phoenix. I hope I don't let you down. Not feeling so adventurous when I look at all the things this rig needs and all the miles that stand between me and AZ.

If I could afford it, my dream rig would be a nice truck and 5th wheel with 2 slide outs. I hate having to drive Beatrice (my friends wanted me to name her) everywhere I have to go. I've considered buying a scooter and then installing one of those carriers on the back, but then I have to get a special license to drive it, and get tags and insurance for it, yada, yada, yada.

I'm having a MD instead of an UD cause I was too lazy to unhook and go dump my tanks, do my shopping and stop at the laundromat (and drug store.) It's always like that. Too many stops in one trip, but I do that to save on the number of times I have to embark. Wish I had a car or something. Need to find one place that I like enough to stay for a year or two and buy a darn car.

I apologize for not getting into personals on this thread. I promise I'll get better as I get to know you. Kutgw! Oh!

Forgot to mention that I took some of my measurements today to compare to the start. I'm down about a 1/4" in most places. Strangely, I am not down at all on my thighs. My neck must have been measured wrong cause it is 1.25" smaller and that can't be right. Not when everything else is around 1/4". Must have written it down wrong. But down is down!
is all you really need.

Old 07-29-2017, 09:52 AM   #197
Carly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylB View Post
Forgot to mention that I took some of my measurements today to compare to the start. I'm down about a 1/4" in most places. Strangely, I am not down at all on my thighs. My neck must have been measured wrong cause it is 1.25" smaller and that can't be right. Not when everything else is around 1/4". Must have written it down wrong. But down is down!
I don't lose weight evenly. Neither does DW, so it could be possible that you lost that amount. DW loses first/ most from her face/ neck- especially when just starting out.

I lose most from my arms, hands and already boney backside. Of course I'd like my legs and belly to slim down and those... not so much...

DW went to the movies with a friend and I'm meeting a friend for coffee.

TTYL

Old 07-29-2017, 10:22 AM   #198
CherylB
Big Yapper!

That's interesting, Carly. I thought surely I must have written the number down wrong, even though I tried hard to be mistake-free. I'm way too human for my liking.

I have to go shopping (still) but managed to find things to make yesterday a good enough UD. I hope everyone is doing well and feeling blessed.
is all you really need.

Old 07-31-2017, 04:39 AM   #199
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

Fly-by as I've been working on different projects with submission deadlines of midnight yesterday (made it by 12 mins) and another at midnight tonight - let's see.

Hope everyone is well.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:37 AM   #200
Kissa

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/120/120 5'3" Age 70
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2002 Atkins 2011 JUDDD 2016 BSD/JUDDD
Slow, you push yourself! Stay well.

p0tria, good to see that you things are good for you.

Carly, love that kitten in the avatar, you are too cute.

Cheryl I love your new photo, Queen for a Day hey? Delighted at the inch loss, well done. I am so glad that JUDDD is a good match for you.

I have had a busy few days with 6 friends staying aged from 66 to 6 years. So much fun but pretty exhausting.

Then I go sick. I am never sick. We had booked the adults to go to a really good restaurant for lunch yesterday, celebrating two birthdays and an engagement. At about 10 am I had an occular migraine, it passed as it does in about 10 minutes. I got ready and off we all went in all our finery.

I ordered my meal but as I waited for it I felt less and less like eating. After one mouthful of my starter and a few sips of water later, I excused myself and was quite ill. Back to the table where I could only look at my food and share it with the two young men in our party. (They were thrilled.)

We would normally have gone on to have coffee and a chocolate in the lounge but I had to ask if we could go home. I retired to bed and was there, mostly sleeping, until 8am today.

Still got a few tummy issues but feeling more like myself. Would love to think I'll lose loads, but of course I don't have any to lose really. It is so hard getting used to maintaining, lol.

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.

Hunger is not an emergency.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 06:42 AM   #201
Carly

Cindy- I hope you are feeling better- take care of yourself

Slow- 12 minutes to spare- I would have been in an absolute panic!!! I can't stand having things come right down to the wire. that was one of the terrible things with that G_d Forsaken job I had in the end of 2014- 2015. I would have everything I needed prepared and ready and then executive management would sit on it and when it was too late I was screwed and had to clean up the mess left it's wake- boy! I don't miss that place. Can believe I'll be here at this job 2 years in the fall.

I woke up to TOM on Saturday morning and was sure glad it was a weekend, because I felt pretty yucky and would not have felt up to my usual commute, long hours and all that is involved in working. Feeling better with regard to that today. I'm hoping I'll see the numbers I prefer on the scale once this gets gone

TTYL

Old 07-31-2017, 08:03 AM   #202
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: PACarolsue
Stats: 217/200/? 5'2"
WOE: Whatever Works
Start Date: Tomorrow
Very pretty new picture, Carly!

"The first step to solving a problem is to admit that one exists."
Dr Jason Fung
PACarolsue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 10:06 AM   #203
CherylB
Big Yapper!

Cindy, I'm so sorry you're sick right now. I hope it's only a fleeting thing. Sorry it spoiled your dinner out with your visitors. Please feel better soon.

I love your new avi too, Carly. That's great that you like your latest job so much better. Do you think of it as "home"? I've never had a job that I just stayed with for decades. Not even close.

Nice to see everyone today. I was out and about yesterday and found out how to weigh myself at the machine in the drug store. It's free. You sit on the seat and rest your feet on this metal bar and pick your details out on the screen, press "next" and it gives you your weight and BMI or something of that nature.

I'm down 17 lbs! I know there are scale differences but is this possible in 3 weeks of JUDDD'ing? It will be 3 weeks on Aug 2. I didn't expect quick losses on this plan but I'll be prepared when they slow down. I just am so glad that it's coming off and that I'm finding the calorie tracking and fasting not so bad.

I did the DD on Saturday on only liquids. I discovered that I only got hungry after drinking some seltzer with lime. Don't know if it was the fizzy soda or the concentrated lime juice from a bottle. I'll avoid that on DD's. It was nice not to be hungry! I didn't tell you about my DD cause I wanted to make sure I didn't eat something during the night. I know me too well.

That's all for now. I hope we each have a very safe and blessed week ahead, and that we find our WOE to be perfect for us.
is all you really need.

Last edited by CherylB; 07-31-2017 at 10:08 AM..
Old 07-31-2017, 10:16 AM   #204
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I would have everything I needed prepared and ready and then executive management would sit on it and when it was too late I was screwed and had to clean up the mess left it's wake- boy! I don't miss that place. Can believe I'll be here at this job 2 years in the fall.
*cough* It's entirely possible that I was waiting on some vital information I'd requested a week ago from a colleague who didn't send it until 22:40...

You're so much happier in your current position
Old 07-31-2017, 10:40 AM   #205
FairyWren
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FairyWren
Stats: 178/144/133 5'4"
Cindy - Hope you are feeling much better now!

Carly - Great new avatar

p0rtia - always love to read your news - and love your avatar by the way (Great Egret?)

CherylB - Yay! Very happy that you managed to figure out a way to get weighed. Do you feel smaller in the three weeks since you started JUDDD? I'm down 6lbs in my first week back but guess that will slow down now.

Slow - Yuk, working until nearly midnight sucks!

Have a good week all
Old 07-31-2017, 12:27 PM   #206
CherylB
Big Yapper!

I do feel slimmer. I can't see it in the mirror but I sense it when I get dressed and as I move around. It's happening! It feels good. I'm thrilled. WTG on the 6 lbs!
is all you really need.

Old 08-01-2017, 01:38 AM   #207
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

August Daily Chat: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=889081
Old 08-01-2017, 08:52 AM   #208
CherylB
Big Yapper!

Bye, July.
is all you really need.