Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2017, 09:49 AM   #11
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FindingMe
I'm proud to announce that I can now receive PMs. I guess that makes me special, now.

Great job everyone! You are all doing soooooo well!!!

Welcome HappyOne and MichelleHu!

Dimply - You are living in a good place if you don't like cold weather, but if you want the real humidity for that added sticky, you gotta go through lower LA and head East. I personally love the colder temps and enjoy the NW, but I had to move back here because of family obligations. Maybe if I ever get to/thru menopause, I will appreciate the heat. I'm loving these cooler temps we are about to have. I may even have to turn on the heat. Hopefully, it will kill off some of the skeeters. I do love Stx and am Gold!!! Have you tried their black iced Teavana unsweetened? IT is delish! It is about the only tea that I can drink unsweetened because I was raised on Deep South SUGAR tea. They are probably wondering what happened to me. LOL I have two freebies of anything on the menu dying to be used.

Mick6 - I wondered about your original goal weight, but I thought you might have a metabolism as slow as mine. I'm shooting for 40 pounds because I know it is about 26 weeks and a normal person should be able to lose conservatively in that amount of time. I have a feeling I will regret that decision after tomorrow's weigh in. Also, I have Mardi Gras, Easter, St Pat's, Mother's Day, Birthday and general weekly stress days to get through...but we got this, right!?!

Oh and don't feel like an odd ball restricting anything. Ironically, I am a very private person IRL and had all mine restricted before you mentioned me. No worries there. I may put mine back...I haven't heard back from the two that I requested, but I assume since I requested it that if they want to friend me, they still can.

And thanks for the recipe, too! IT looks fairly simple. Does baking powder have carbs? I just ran out of EVCO, but I haven't ever seen coconut flour so I'll have to see if they even sell it out here in the boonies. I'm sure they have it at Whole Paycheck, but maybe I can find it online cheaper.

Ack, my battery is about to run dead. I better send this novel off before I lose it.

As for me: I'm doing well food wise and I've only been drinking water for 4 days now so no matter what happens tomorrow, I have done all that I can and believe me, I was so stressed ysd that I could have drank and eaten a BUNCH. I actually came in a little too low on the calories, but I had a late lunch and didn't want to have too many calories too close together and I also went to bed early and yadda yadda yadda.

Have a great one!
FindingMe is offline   Reply With Quote