Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 10-29-2016, 07:00 AM   #181
Leanne21071
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Leanne21071
Stats: 186/122/119-125
WOE: 310/1550
Start Date: restart Dec 8 2014
Happy Saturday! I'm sitting at a low for now. But I plan on eating out for lunch and I'm going to a Halloween party tonight. The plan is to stay low carb not drink alcohol!

Ashley unless the eggs are for a party I'm lazy and just mix them as well.

Mar I wish I liked running. Hope you see something results, you've earned them.
This time is forever Thanks to JUDDD!!!!(and Fung)and low carb friends!
1st mini goal 134.9 Done!
2nd major goal 124.9. 10/25
3rd ultimate and final goal 120ish 11/18
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-maintain.html
Leanne21071 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2016, 10:33 AM   #182
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 202/176/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: March 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne21071 View Post
Happy Saturday! I'm sitting at a low for now. But I plan on eating out for lunch and I'm going to a Halloween party tonight. The plan is to stay low carb not drink alcohol!

Ashley unless the eggs are for a party I'm lazy and just mix them as well.

Mar I wish I liked running. Hope you see something results, you've earned them.
I really don't like running at all I complain about every part of it... it's too hot, it's too cold, the sun is in my eyes. It's dark, the ground is too flat, it's too hilly! And so on but my dogs likes it and I could use the exercise so I am doing it reluctantly. My mom wants a gym buddy so bad she's buying me a gym membership so I will be starting to go next week. Now I need to learn some a workout routine of some sort.
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 10:34 AM   #183
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!

I saw this last night and this is exactly how I feel lol!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1377.jpg (58.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-29-2016, 10:56 AM   #184
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: 261/250.6/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: January 3, 2016 (this time!)
I hate going to the gym! I may be moving in January and am waiting to see where I'll be living. I'll but a treadmill then. I much prefer the privacy!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 11:07 AM   #185
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/225.2/155 5'7"
Start Date: 1-1-17
Tomorrow is my one week weigh in. It has been a great week. My son's team won their first game in the playoffs w00t! Thankfully they don't play next week. I get a weekend off!
Last night was our towns huge Halloween Zombie run 5k and festival. I had one VERY tiny waffle fry. The size of a quarter. Enough to taste but not do any damage. Surprisingly I was satisfied with that. Everything smelled amazing and I had a pity party for about 2 minutes but then reminded myself why I am trying to lose weigh. After that, no more stress.

I am grateful that I woke up today to a loss on the scale and no regrets for a few moments of yummy food. Hopefully that all works the next time I am tempted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I really don't like running at all I complain about every part of it... it's too hot, it's too cold, the sun is in my eyes. It's dark, the ground is too flat, it's too hilly! And so on but my dogs likes it and I could use the exercise so I am doing it reluctantly. My mom wants a gym buddy so bad she's buying me a gym membership so I will be starting to go next week. Now I need to learn some a workout routine of some sort.
That is great. I hope you enjoy working out with her. Having a work out buddy might help a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
I hate going to the gym! I may be moving in January and am waiting to see where I'll be living. I'll but a treadmill then. I much prefer the privacy!
Your job having you move? I love my treadmill when I get enough ambition to use it. I have not really messed with it since I broke my ankle but I think I have reached a point that I could at least walk on it.
Wk 2: -3.4
Wk 3: +6.0
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 03:56 PM   #186
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: 194/184/140 5ft 11
WOE: Stillman's QWL/South Beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I saw this last night and this is exactly how I feel lol!
Totally!
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 04:01 PM   #187
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
I've been considering buying one for a long time now... I would also like a mini gym because I really want to do weights. My new place has a small wash room, was thin thinking of putting one in there. Might be too cramped though, I'll have to see...
Old 10-30-2016, 04:02 PM   #188
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Tomorrow is my one week weigh in. It has been a great week. My son's team won their first game in the playoffs w00t! Thankfully they don't play next week. I get a weekend off!
Last night was our towns huge Halloween Zombie run 5k and festival. I had one VERY tiny waffle fry. The size of a quarter. Enough to taste but not do any damage. Surprisingly I was satisfied with that. Everything smelled amazing and I had a pity party for about 2 minutes but then reminded myself why I am trying to lose weigh. After that, no more stress.

I am grateful that I woke up today to a loss on the scale and no regrets for a few moments of yummy food. Hopefully that all works the next time I am tempted.

That is great. I hope you enjoy working out with her. Having a work out buddy might help a lot.

Your job having you move? I love my treadmill when I get enough ambition to use it. I have not really messed with it since I broke my ankle but I think I have reached a point that I could at least walk on it.
Well done! Your hard work is paying off, congratulations!
Old 10-30-2016, 04:03 PM   #189
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

So today went out the window when I poured a glass of wine. I shouldn't drink wine! Start again tomorrow ugh!
Old 10-30-2016, 04:12 PM   #190
Leanne21071
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Tomorrow is the last day of October! Unbelievable!
Old 10-30-2016, 10:12 PM   #191
joanne88
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: joanne88
Stats: 234/218/123 - 5'3"
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 10/31/16
new to stillman's

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself in hopes that I can jump right in and join you all! I am new to stillmans (stumbled on this thread by accident while looking for ways to speed up weight loss on a low carb diet).

A little background info, I have always been overweight my entire life, hit 200 pounds at age 14 and haven't really looked back since despite my efforts. I ballooned to 234 pounds a year and a half after I had my first child and in the 8 years since I had her have gotten as low as 198 after having my second child, and got back down to 202 after having my third, but since last Christmas to september, I got all the way back up to 226.

I had a friend who its a beach body coach who got me started on 21 day fix, but I only lost 6 pounds in my first round, and 2 pounds I my second round while two of those weeks I went back to a keto diet because i felt i was losing too slow (I'm fairly certain I didn't lose much because I was allowing carb creep and lots of sugar free candies! ).

So long story short, here I am getting ready to start stillmans (will start hardcore on the 1st because I need to go grocery shopping tomorrow). Planning on keeping up with my 21 day fix workouts 3 times a week and walking 30 minutes on 2-3 other days of the week. I'm hoping to make it to thanksgiving without a break, because I am visiting my in laws who I only see a couple times a year and they are super competitive and judgey about my weight and I want to look my best! Hoping to lose 10-15 pounds by then, stick to a keto diet while I'm there, and back on through Christmas and beyond.

I'm also 5'3" and 28 years old, married with 3 beautiful kids! Any tips, tricks, encouragement, recipes, etc. Would be greatly appreciated as I have nearly 100 pounds to lose total!

Last edited by joanne88; 10-30-2016 at 10:15 PM.. Reason: spelling
joanne88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 04:21 AM   #192
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/225.2/155 5'7"
Start Date: 1-1-17
Week one done! My total loss is 9 pounds. I was actually up .4 this morning. I am starting some PMS bloat. I am happy with the number.

I hope everyone has a great Halloween! Stay out of the candy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanne88 View Post
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself in hopes that I can jump right in and join you all! I am new to stillmans (stumbled on this thread by accident while looking for ways to speed up weight loss on a low carb diet).

A little background info, I have always been overweight my entire life, hit 200 pounds at age 14 and haven't really looked back since despite my efforts. I ballooned to 234 pounds a year and a half after I had my first child and in the 8 years since I had her have gotten as low as 198 after having my second child, and got back down to 202 after having my third, but since last Christmas to september, I got all the way back up to 226.

I had a friend who its a beach body coach who got me started on 21 day fix, but I only lost 6 pounds in my first round, and 2 pounds I my second round while two of those weeks I went back to a keto diet because i felt i was losing too slow (I'm fairly certain I didn't lose much because I was allowing carb creep and lots of sugar free candies! ).

So long story short, here I am getting ready to start stillmans (will start hardcore on the 1st because I need to go grocery shopping tomorrow). Planning on keeping up with my 21 day fix workouts 3 times a week and walking 30 minutes on 2-3 other days of the week. I'm hoping to make it to thanksgiving without a break, because I am visiting my in laws who I only see a couple times a year and they are super competitive and judgey about my weight and I want to look my best! Hoping to lose 10-15 pounds by then, stick to a keto diet while I'm there, and back on through Christmas and beyond.

I'm also 5'3" and 28 years old, married with 3 beautiful kids! Any tips, tricks, encouragement, recipes, etc. Would be greatly appreciated as I have nearly 100 pounds to lose total!
Happy to have you join us. Stillman is my go to diet. It does the job if you stick with it and you do not go to crazy for too long if you fall off. I keep learning that lesson the hard way over and over again. You can lose that 10-15 by thanksgiving.
I'm getting up to get kids out the door. I will post more in a bit!
Wk 2: -3.4
Wk 3: +6.0
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 06:11 AM   #193
Leanne21071
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Welcome Joanne! Low Carb Friends is the best place for support on the internet, no matter what plan you are on. We only fail when we quit trying.

Ashley great results for the first week! I am always amazed at the amount of weight that can come off at the beginning of a plan. Very motivating and you must feel awesome!
I can't believe October is done.
I'm down 6 for the month which I find incredible. I have done a little Stillmans this month which has helped I'm sure.
I will keep doing Stillmans after my Carb Night for at least 3 days then just lower carb JUDDD.

I'll be checking in everyone in November. Keep up the fight, it's worth it!
Old 10-31-2016, 07:45 AM   #194
Carly
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/135.9/125 5'2" 40yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Hi All!

I started a round of Stillman's yesterday and hope to continue through Friday. I'm a bit above goal and Stillman's always help me get back where I want to be. I may be too close to TOM to see a big difference so if I need another round I'll restart Sunday or Monday of next week.

This coming Saturday we have dinner plans with one of my best friends and I want to enjoy the food so will determine after that if I need a 2nd round to get safely back to my comfort zone.

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 07:53 AM   #195
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!

Happy Monday! And Halloween!

I meal prepped all night last night and have breakfasts and everything made for the week. I really have to get back on track with the eating I am falling into My old habits and gaining weight. Trying not to think well if I had stuck to plan I would be at goal now, but I am kinda thinking that!

It's slippery slope, I start thinking I should have done better and then I am frustrated so I eat bad food out of frustration. I am going to do some intermittent fasting this week and hopefully get back to where I was and keep going so I can start losing again.

Also as long as there isn't snow on the ground I am going to keep up my running. I am doing on of those couch to 10k things so I have an app to tell me what to do. Now if only I could find an app like that for weights I would be set!

I am feeling like a big compliment lately and I know it's all my own doing so sorry for being negative!
Old 10-31-2016, 04:57 PM   #196
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: 261/250.6/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: January 3, 2016 (this time!)
I put the Nov. thread up! Oh my!

http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showth...1#post17540621
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 04:50 PM   #197
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Fly by to say hi. Exhausted and ready for bed. Hope all is well. BBT x
Old 11-07-2016, 01:44 AM   #198
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Not been on BC IM up to my eyeballs with moving related stuff and as always struggling with fatigue and also being treated for Costochondritis which seems to be responding to antibiotics, thank the Lord. I'm having some floor boards pulled up, plus plaster had to be taken down to brick in one of the rooms. I can't wait till I can actually get the decorators in... Have a feeling I'll be sitting in a building site for Xmas. Went a bit of plan but hey it's Monday so I'm back to sticking to plan Ham and eggs is my new thing. Very lazy meal... I just microwave the eggs with broken pieces of ham and get scrambled eggs with ham. Rather nice. BBS xx