Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 11-09-2016, 09:45 AM   #1
mork
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mork
Aleriaaa......

What did you eat your first week on Stillmans? ). Thank you.

I tried to find the post but was unable.
mork is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2016, 02:20 PM   #2
whatsagirltodo
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: whatsagirltodo
Stats: 200/195.8/154
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Nov 2016
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=433959 There you go
whatsagirltodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 12:46 AM   #3
Scarlet_Belle
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Scarlet_Belle
Stats: 203/179.6/??? (5'2.5" tall)
WOE: Zero Carb
Start Date: 11/30/16
I am cooking some chicken breasts right now and I'm attempting to do what she did.

I actually followed her posts and took notes. First of all she didn't cheat!!!! She drank water and ate 3 baked, boneless, skinless chicken breasts a day for 6 months, and lost 72 lbs!!! She also drank sugar free crystal light whenever she was thirsty, and black coffee in the morning I believe, both are legal on Stillman's. The chicken was made ahead in batches and a bit dry and not super appetizing, but satisfied hunger. She drank water while she ate, and if she wasn't hungry or became full she wouldn't force it. Eventually, at week 16 (half way), she thought that garlic powder, flavorings, salt, pepper, seasonings etc. and artificial sweetener in Crystal light was stalling her, so she cut them and drank only water, and cut all seasonings. So, only plain dry chicken and plain water for the last 3 months!!! Once in a while she would have a nice steak for dinner instead of chicken. On one of the weeks where she didn't lose any weight she enjoyed some vodka with dinner, so alcohol does cause stalls, but having a few zero weeks didn't matter much because it evens out in the end, she lost about 2.8 lbs a week on average. So if you're not cheating and eating only permitted foods and you have a low week, don't stress, your body will sort it out eventually!

Rule #1 - Don't cheat!
Rule #2 - Eat chicken breasts and drink water!
Scarlet_Belle is offline   Reply With Quote