Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Atkins Induction
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 01-08-2017, 03:32 PM   #121
Ameenah
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ameenah
Stats: 171.4/166/145
WOE: Atkins...low carb
Start Date: Again and Again/restart 5/1/16 restart 8/14/17
Good evening beauties,

to all our new members. I love how much this group has grown in the last week.

This is a late and short post for me as I am laying down hoping to get some relief from this awful headache and cramps that I have been experiencing for 2 days now. I was so sick yesterday I thought I would have to go to the hospital. I felt feverish and nauseous and had the worst headache and body aches. I also started TOM. I had 3 of my grands and my stepdaughter here and was unable to spend any time with them. Thankfully my hubby was home all day and did a great job taking care of them. I didn't eat anything yesterday but a cheese stick and a cup of tea. Today I had some meatloaf and just ate an apple with peanut butter. This was a definite no no but I did not have a taste for anything else. I also haven't been drinking much water.I will go back to weighing in the morning and eating on plan.

I was sitting here eating my apple and thought about you ladies. I realized that I hadn't posted and definitely had to come on here and be accountable for my little cheat. Oh my Gawd, did anyone see the commercial for the new Reese's peanut butter cup stuffed with Reese's pieces?. I don't know if I was having a weak moment since I feel so crappy but I actually told my husband "I would so break my diet and eat one of those". They look good but would definitely spell trouble since both are my favorite candies ever.

I know I'm rambling and probably not making much sense but I promise I'm not always like this and will be back to my normal self within the next day or two.

Wishing you all a beautiful Sunday evening. Have a great night.

Start Weight: May 1 2016 ~ 171.4
Goal Weight: 145
Goal Met September 30 2016 ~ 145
Maintenance Range 145 - 149

DETERMINATION GOT ME TO MY GOAL WEIGHT, COMMITMENT WILL KEEP ME HERE
Ameenah is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2017, 04:58 PM   #122
Amera
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Amera
Stats: ~250/231/150
Good evening all!

Well, yesterday was a bit crazy. I styled one of my best friends for her engagement party so I was driving all over the city and didn't eat much, but definitely cheated with what I did. I had a normal breakfast of eggs and bacon, but then by the party I hadn't eaten in 12 hours so I had a couple devils eggs, lunch meat, cheese, crab dip, tortilla chips, a finger sandwich, chocolate and 2 cupcakes. I also had a couple drinks later at home which I don't usually do but it was my SO's last night here so was feeling like we should share some wine before he flies back to the east coast tonight.

Felt H-O-R-R-E-N-D-O-U-S today. Dairy is my arch enemy. My eyes have been watering, nose running and my whole body hurts. BUT, it was her party and it was GREAT! I got bummed getting myself ready because my fail safe dress I always wear doesn't fit (it fit in oct) so momentarily had a melt down. But ended up wearing a diff dress that looked even nicer with my wrap sweater in photos and for once I wasn't horrified by how I look. SO and I were the only ones dressed up. Oops. LOL

Today's food
B: 2 eggs with egg whites
L/D: another lettuce wrap burger and 1/3 of the patty and veggies from his because he didnt finish (but not the bun!)

For everyone asking: the burger is a bacon cheese thickburger from Carls Jr but lettuce wrap instead of the bun. I remember a long time ago we had to be careful about which restaurants or apps we named on here so I hope that's okay... You all probably know about it but we JUST got Carls here in Canada a couple months ago so it's all new to me. I could eat one every day LOL

I'm knee-deep writing essays trying to finish out this semester. Hope everyone has been good. Looking forward to catching up tomorrow!
Amera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 03:48 AM   #123
pcaltman
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pcaltman
Stats: 180.2/175.4/130 5'7"
WOE: AIP,Atkins 72',Primal, Paleo
Start Date: Working on it everyday:)
Good morning all,

Happy with the scale. Had the munchies last night so ate but all good stuff. When I got on the scale this am I thought of myself as 165 and smiled. I can do this. I mean I actually feel like I can do this. It's funny because before I don't think like I even thought that.

Amera - What does SO mean? I don't have Carl's around here, but that burger sound yummy.

Ameenah - so your feeling so bad. Get some rest and drink some tea.

Menu:
B - coffee, hwc, stevia, buffalo chicken dip
L - nothing
D - beef roast, salad, ranch
S - decaf, hwc, stevia, buffalo chicken dip, 1 tbsp pb

Weights:
Jan 1 - 178
Jan 2 - 177.4 (tom)
Jan 3 - 176.8 (tom)
Jan 4 - 177 (tom)
Jan 5 - 176.4 (tom)
Jan 6 - 178 (tom)
Jan 7 - 177.6
Jan 8 - 176.4
Jan 9 - 175

Goal 1 = 169
Goal 2 = 165
Goal 3 = 161
Goal 4 = 158
Goal 5 = 151
Final goal = 138
Challenge goal = 128
pcaltman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 05:39 AM   #124
Ameenah
Senior LCF Member

Good morning beauties and Happy Monday to all

Amera That was nice that you were able to help your friend during such a special occasion. Don't worry about your eating that day. It happened and now it's over. You enjoyed yourself and got to share in her day and also have some time with hubby before he left. The great thing about this WOE is that you can always go back and start over as long as you are committed to the plan. We all have moments when we just want to splurge and as long as it doesn't become a regular habit we will be fine. Besides you have a great group here that will encourage you to move forward before you fall too far off plan. I had a yummy burger about a week ago from an unexpected place , the hospital cafeteria. Who knew the food there had gotten so good. It was so juicy and I used the lettuce and tomatoes to wrap it in. Yummm, now I want a burger.

Pam Thanks for the well wishes. I definitely feel much better. Great job. You are having an awesome month. Keep up the great work. This is going to be your month

January goal 145-149 (maintenance range)

Jan 1 152
Jan 2 151
Jan 3 151
Jan 4 151.5
Jan 5 152.8
Jan 6 151.8
Jan 7 DNW TOM
Jan 8 DNW TOM
Jan 9 153 TOM

Menu
B- coffee
L- meatloaf, corn
D- apple and peanut butter (don't judge me )

Feeling a tad bit better. Thank God because I was feeling horrible. Back at it today. I really need to get back to guzzling some water. I know the gain is partially due to TOM so I am not too concerned as this usually drops once TOM is gone. The funny thing is that when I woke up this morning I felt thin. My stomach is not bloated and I felt super light. Hopefully this means that a nice whoosh is headed my way.

It's freezing cold out and very icy from the snow we had this weekend. So happy that hubby took the girls to school for me. I almost forgot to update you beauties. HUBBY GOT THE JOB WE WERE HOPING HE'D GET!!! He just has to wait for all his security clearances to come in. It is 10-15 minutes away from home and he will have a steady Monday to Friday schedule. The last few weeks have been tough but thankfully our patience and faith got us through the storm. Yay!!!

Have a wonderful day, stay warm and most importantly stay focused

Old 01-09-2017, 05:53 AM   #125
rachel2writer
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: rachel2writer
Stats: 265/205/175
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Dec 2014
Can you say weekend bloat? For this whole journey the past 2+ years, I have always had 1 or 2 cheat meals per month. I ended up using one of those Saturday and the scale is certainly showing it! I didn't binge, but I did enjoy some chips and salsa as well as rice with my dinner. No big deal - it will come right back off! On plan yesterday and today, so I'm not worried.

B: BP coffee
L: chicken thigh, roasted onion, pepper, zucchini
D: bacon and tomato quiche, roasted tomato soup

Jan 2: 209.8
Jan 3: 209
Jan 4: 208
Jan 5: 207
Jan 6: 206
Jan 7: 206
Jan 9: 208.6
3rd Goal: 175 (no longer obese)
Final Goal: 150
rachel2writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 08:43 AM   #126
Kelibean81
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kelibean81
Stats: 165/139/130 5'7"
WOE: LCHF maintenance
Start Date: 3/1/13 Restart 4/4/16
Hey everyone, Happy Monday!

Having a rough day emotionally. TOM is expected any day, and I'm definitely feeling its effects. I have a short fuse and am not getting along with anyone so far today Hoping a workout at lunchtime will help me clear my head.

Ameenah - so glad to hear you're feeling better today. It's interesting... usually for me, once TOM arrives, I instantly lose the water weight. In otherwords, TOM is usually the RELIEF for me. But it sounds like a lot of others deal with the bloat until TOM is gone! I am sure your whoosh will be here any day now!

Pam - I think the SO that Amera wrote means "Significant Other". Nice drop on the scale!!! Isn't that an awesome feeling when you finally pass up an opportunity where you could have totally cheated, and then the scale rewards you for your willpower? Talk about motivating!

Amera - I chuckled when you listed off the things you had at the party. Sounds just like what I would do!! I have the same issues when I go too long without eating. This WOE is weird because one minute you're not feeling hungry at all, and then before you realize it, it's been way too many hours since you've eaten and then you're past the point of no return. I need to work on that myself!

Jan 1 - 132.8
Jan 2 - 133.7
Jan 3 - 133.2
Jan 4 - 133.7
Jan 5 - 135.9
Jan 6 - 136.7
Jan 7 - 136.5
Jan 8 - 135.7
Jan 9 - 136.4

Kelly

1st Goal: 135 - MET on July 29, 2016!
Final Goal: 130 - MET on August 26, 2016!
Stretch Goal: 125
Maintenance Range: 130-135

Last edited by Kelibean81; 01-09-2017 at 08:45 AM..
Kelibean81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 09:01 AM   #127
HappyMom
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: HappyMom
Stats: 207/159/150
Start Date: 2/15/16
Ameenah Congrats on your hubby's new job!! Great news, so close to home and what a great schedule. I'm so glad it worked out the way you were hoping!

Pam Nice whoosh! I hope I can get one of those soon. You and I have been dancing around those 160's for a while now, I feel like this is the month to get there. Let's do it!!

Amera Carl's Jr, yum. Good luck on the essays! There are a lot of things I miss about school but that is definitely NOT one of them!! LOL

Patience I've been using flavored decaf coffee lately for my evening ritual. I'm not sure how it started, I'm usually a tea drinker, but one day I tried this french vanilla coffee and I've been really enjoying it. I think it was mid-December, it was cold out and I was in a general pre-holiday funk feeling really stuck with stress and the same-ness of everything, so it was a special treat. Either way, it really helps to curl up with that warm drink in the evenings to ward off those sweet cravings.

susan1030 If you google it, there are a few really interesting blogs and websites about serious athletes and low carb diets. The ones I've read swear by it, and report that they have actually fewer dips in their energy with extended activity. I am NOT an athlete, so I can't tell you from personal experience, but it might help you as a marathoner.

Everyone else Great to hear so much from you all. Just catching up on posts today inspired me to go fill my water bottle and drink 24 oz. And I"m going right now to get another 24.

I've been TOTALLY bad in my eating - still low carb but just tons of nuts, nuts, nuts, cream cheese, cheese, wine, and lots of late-night eating. My kids just went back to school today, so I've had them at home for the past week without much to do. It's been fun at times but has completely thrown my routine off. I am horrified at the scale today (but not really surprised) so I'm really motivated to get back to it in a big way. I didn't get the Fitbit I thought DD was getting for my birthday, so I'm ordering it off Amazon right now. And I'm going go the gym this morning - no more excuses!!

Here's to a great January!

Susan

Jan goal: 167
Daily goal: 100 oz water, gym

1/2 - 175.6
1/3 - 174.7
1/4 - 173.0
1/5 - 173.3
1/6 - DNW
1/7 - DNW
1/8 - DNW
1/9 - 176.4
HappyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 09:40 AM   #128
kt_mom
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kt_mom
Stats: 5'7 185/151.2/135
Start Date: 11/2015 restart 2/2016
Just a quick post this morning the little girl I keep is busy busy busy today. I didn't get a chance to post this weekend. Thankfully I stayed on plan all weekend despite being snowed in and everyone around me eating nonstop. DH got chinese takeout for DD and her friend and thankfully I was to stay out of it. We also went to a gender reveal party yesterday and I managed to stay out of the goodies there too. The weight I gained over the holidays is coming off slowly but steadily so that's good. I was hoping to see it drop a little faster the first two weeks back on but as long as I'm losing I'll not complain.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

3-Jan 154.6
4-Jan 153
5-Jan 153.4
6-Jan 151.2
7-Jan 150.8
8-Jan 150.4
9-Jan 150
kt_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 11:03 AM   #129
Kelibean81
Senior LCF Member

HappyMom - I feel ya. I've been "on plan" but not as strict and diligent as I was before the holidays and the scale is showing it. Same as you, just eating too much. I've been maintaining on average about 6-7 pounds up from my lowest weight back in November, and I'm not thrilled about it! But we can refocus and do this!!!!

Kelly

Last edited by Kelibean81; 01-09-2017 at 11:09 AM..
Old 01-09-2017, 12:24 PM   #130
bellalinda
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bellalinda
Stats: 4'11" 175/149.8/135 (1st goal)/123 (maintain)
WOE: extended induction
Start Date: Restart 3/30/15, 1/4/16, 4/25/16, 1/2/17, 7/10/17
1/1 - 155.8
1/2 - 156.4
1/3 - 155.4
1/4 - 154.3
1/5 - 152.4
1/6 - 152.0
1/7 - 151.3
1/8 - 151.6
1/9 - 151.1

survived the weekend! huge accomplishment for me. that's the hardest part for me about the first two weeks of induction... the weekend in between. eep! coming out with a slight loss is great for me.

B: fasting/water
L: bulletproof tea, 2 hard boiled eggs
D: steak and arugula
W: 60 min boot camp class

IG: lindalowcarb

My Journal of Accountability
bellalinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 01:06 PM   #131
Ameenah
Senior LCF Member

Rachel I love your attitude. It will absolutely come off

Kelly I hope your day has gotten better. Monday's are rough enough without having to deal with emotional stuff. You and I are almost on the same TOM schedule. You usually mention it when I am just starting...lol. The things we notice or should I say the things I notice.

HappyMom Thank you so much. We are both very excited about this new opportunity.

kt_mom Congrats on staying on plan. The scale definitely reflects your success this month

Belinda You should be very proud of yourself. It's so awesome to not have a gain after a weekend.

Old 01-09-2017, 02:01 PM   #132
Casey
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Casey
Stats: At goal / living low carb
WOE: LC / Clean Eating
Start Date: October, 1999
How quickly I fall behind now that our group has grown!

Ameenah - I'm so pleased to hear that your husband got the job - I know the relief that brings to your family. May the blessings continue!
Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 03:29 PM   #133
Ameenah
Senior LCF Member

Casey Thank you so very much. I am so pleased and grateful. I told you ladies that I was wishing nothing but positivity this new year and so far so good. My daughter and grandbabies are good with no major health issues presently. My mother got her brain scan results and all is well. Her doctor said that she shows no signs of dementia and that her memory issues are not currently a concern for someone her age, she is 82. And of course the wonderful news about hubby getting the new job. I can truly say that I am feeling good and much better than I have been. It is time for this chic to finally focus on herself. I will remain humble and just be thankful for all my blessings. Thanks again for your kind words.

Old 01-10-2017, 03:57 AM   #134
pcaltman
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all,

I am very tired today and have a day of 3 meetings I don't want to do. Oh well. Was so hoping to get into the 174's but holding at 175. Hubby went back to work yesterday after a 2 week vacation. It was nice having him home, we got a lot of things finished around the house and he helped with the animals.

Ameenah - congrats on the job. That must be a huge relief.

Bella - weekends are hard. Glad you made it through. You are doing great.

Kt mom - funny how you got more snow this time then I did.

Menu:
B - coffee, hwc, stevia, 2 eggs, cheese, onion, salsa
L - cheeseburger, onion, mayo
D - taco salad
S - coffee, hwc, stevia, tea, stevia, 1 tbsp pb

Weights:
Jan 1 - 178
Jan 2 - 177.4 (tom)
Jan 3 - 176.8 (tom)
Jan 4 - 177 (tom)
Jan 5 - 176.4 (tom)
Jan 6 - 178 (tom)
Jan 7 - 177.6
Jan 8 - 176.4
Jan 9 - 175
Jan 10 - 175

Goal 1 = 169
Goal 2 = 165
Goal 3 = 161
Goal 4 = 158
Goal 5 = 151
Final goal = 138
Challenge goal = 128
Old 01-10-2017, 04:59 AM   #135
Ameenah
Senior LCF Member

Good morning beauties

Hope everyone is doing well this cold morning. It's 18' here but I guess I shouldn't complain after all it is January.

Pam Seems like you have a busy day full of meetings ahead of you. Hopefully it will make the day go faster. You are doing great this month. Sending the whoosh fairy your way

Jan 1 152
Jan 2 151
Jan 3 151
Jan 4 151.5
Jan 5 152.8
Jan 6 151.8
Jan 7 DNW TOM
Jan 8 DNW TOM
Jan 9 153 TOM
Jan 10 152.4 TOM

Menu
B- bacon, eggs, coffee
L- skipped
D- hamburger, side salad with ceaser dressing
S- cheese stick, coffee

Scale slowly moving in the right direction. I'm off to the market today so will be stocking up on some low carb goodies. Thanks for posting your daily menus it helps me get ideas on meals when I am out of ideas. Have a great day beauties

Old 01-10-2017, 05:16 AM   #136
rachel2writer
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: rachel2writer
Stats: 265/205/175
Start Date: Dec 2014
Happy drop-the-bloat whoosh today! It's going to be almost 80 degrees here today...and it was 8 degrees several mornings ago. Ah, Texas, make up your mind! I'm definitely taking advantage and will get a nice long walk in today.

Last night I made a yummy quiche for dinner with a zucchini crust, bacon and tomato slices on top. So good!

B: leftover quiche, bacon, coffee with stevia
L: big salad with roasted turkey, homemade ranch
D: paleo salisbury steak with mushroom gravy, steamed broccoli
E: walk!

Jan 2: 209.8
Jan 3: 209
Jan 4: 208
Jan 5: 207
Jan 6: 206
Jan 7: 206
Jan 9: 208.6
Jan 10: 206.8
3rd Goal: 175 (no longer obese)
Final Goal: 150
rachel2writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 07:39 AM   #137
pcaltman
Major LCF Poster!

Rach - funny it's snowing here!

Goal 1 = 169
Goal 2 = 165
Goal 3 = 161
Goal 4 = 158
Goal 5 = 151
Final goal = 138
Challenge goal = 128
Old 01-10-2017, 08:06 AM   #138
bellalinda
Senior LCF Member

ameenah - so awesome... definitely blessings! no news is good news!

weather is so wacky. it's been raining a lot here, which is out of the ordinary.

1/1 - 155.8
1/2 - 156.4
1/3 - 155.4
1/4 - 154.3
1/5 - 152.4
1/6 - 152.0
1/7 - 151.3
1/8 - 151.6
1/9 - 151.1
1/10 - 150.9

next decade is sooo close!

water water water
B: bulletproof tea
L: egg salad
D: roast beef and cheese stuffed bell peppers (cheesesteak inspired)

2 liters of water a day is tough. i've been forcing myself and i hatttteeee it. i can't believe how little water i was drinking before.

Old 01-10-2017, 08:14 AM   #139
Kelibean81
Senior LCF Member

Hi Everyone,

Pam - I have the same attitude towards work right now. It is cold and rainy and I have to travel to another site for a meeting that I just don't feel like having. Let's hope today goes by fast!

Rachel - Nice whoosh!

Ameenah - thanks.... feeling somewhat better although I got a terrible sleep last night!

The scale is slowly moving in the right direction for me. No TOM arrival yet. I am having a hard time late in the evenings lately and find that despite being on plan all day, that is the time of day where I end up giving in to off-limits foods. I'm glad to see the scale slowly moving down despite these snack binges, but it's definitely stalling me from getting back to where I was. Hoping I have enough willpower to avoid snacking tonight. I did make some dark chocolate fat bombs just in case!!

Jan 1 - 132.8
Jan 2 - 133.7
Jan 3 - 133.2
Jan 4 - 133.7
Jan 5 - 135.9
Jan 6 - 136.7
Jan 7 - 136.5
Jan 8 - 135.7
Jan 9 - 136.4
Jan 10 - 135.8

B - LC breakfast burrito
L - grilled chicken breast with Caesar dressing
D - pub burger with cheese, no bun
Hoping for 13k steps

Kelly

Last edited by Kelibean81; 01-10-2017 at 08:18 AM..
Old 01-10-2017, 09:42 AM   #140
HappyMom
Senior LCF Member

Well, I finally got to the gym yesterday AND got in 80+ oz of water and even had a good food day!! It's amazing what a difference it makes when my kids are back in school LOL. It was a bit sad, though, I had just NO strength left when I went on the weight machines. A few months away was not a good idea.

I see lots of successes happening for everyone on this board, way to go! This weight loss journey has been different from every other one because I'm finally able to really go with the long-term view. I enjoy what I'm eating and I'm not hungry, so even though there are ups and downs as I go, I'm able to stick with it. It's really great! I remember doing Weight Watchers in the past and I was so sick of fruit and yogurt and so hungry by 3:00 in the afternoon that I thought I'd die.

I'm still fighting the urge to avoid the gym, though, so I'm going to just go this morning before I come up with something else to distract myself. Today I'll just do cardio, so that's more relaxing. Maybe I'll take a tablet and catch up on some Netflix.

Sounds like everyone's got some weather - here in Norcal it's supposed to be very rainy (which means lots of snow in the mountains - yay!). It's a good day to stay in and bundle up. Have a warm, cozy day!!

Susan

Jan goal: 167

B: cheese omelette, BPC
L: cheeseburger, diet Coke
D: egg salad

1/2 - 175.6
1/3 - 174.7
1/4 - 173.0
1/5 - 173.3
1/6 - DNW
1/7 - DNW
1/8 - DNW
1/9 - 176.4
1/10 - 173.0
Old 01-10-2017, 10:12 AM   #141
Ameenah
Senior LCF Member

Rachel Congrats on the loss. Enjoy your walk and that awesome 80 degree weather.

Belinda Thanks. Look at you go. The little break you took did you some good cause you are definitely motivated and rocking out this month. Keep up the great work. The 140s are right around the corner. I'm hoping to get there soon myself

Kelly So glad you are feeling better. As I was reading your post I was thinking "fat bombs" and then you mentioned it. I started making a single serving size whenever I start to get a sweet tooth in the evening. If I get tempted to cheat I mix a single serving batch and put it in a small container and take a shower or do something else while it freezes (about 30 minutes). I find that this keeps me from over eating a snack and it also stops the craving all together when I have to wait for it to freeze.

HappyMom Congrats on the awesome whoosh. Your hard work and dedication yesterday definitely paid off.

Old 01-10-2017, 12:19 PM   #142
Kelibean81
Senior LCF Member

Ameenah - that's such a good technique! I have read that when a craving hits, you should find some activity to distract yourself for like 30-45 minutes. And after that time if you are still fighting the craving, you can give in. Not only does that time allow you to reflect on whether you "really" need to eat something at that moment or worse, have a cheat, it also 9 times out of 10 is enough time for the craving to subside!!! I definitely need to practice this more often!

HappyMom - it's funny you mention "making excuses" to avoid the gym. I've never been a gymgoer, and I must admit that going to the gym and walking or running on a treadmill when the weather is crummy is far less enjoyable than getting outside for a walk when the weather is nice. I've had a crazy day of running around and am almost at 10k steps without an actual workout, but on one hand I'm feeling guilty and trying to psych myself up to do like 30 minutes on the treadmill.... but on the otherhand I am absolutely exhausted and don't want to do it!!!!!

Kelly

Old 01-10-2017, 02:11 PM   #143
Amera
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Amera
Stats: ~250/231/150
Afternoon all!

Ameenah, how wonderful for your family!

Some good losses in here. I'm so bad at writing out these posts but I see ALL of your losses and I am super happy for you all. Seeing that scale go down is such a great feeling and no one understands it unless they've struggled with their weight.

My evil, evil jacket that caused me so much embarrassment when the zipper burst is finally becoming a bit loose. But not just in the stomach part, also in the arms. Unfortunately the zipper keeps coming apart, which I think now is just because the zipper is kind of warped, as the jacket itself isn't tight anymore. I WILL have the last laugh.

I haven't been eating much lately, to be truthful. When I get stressed, I eat, but when I'm SUPER stressed, I just don't eat. Mostly just having eggs, bacon, avocado and chicken. Lots of water. I'm sure that's not a bad thing, just weird. Sometimes I wish I had my scale to weigh myself, but I know I would get out of hand with it, so it's also quite liberating to not weigh.

I weigh what I weigh, whether I weigh myself or not. BAM!

Hope everyone's week is going well. Almost halfway through!
Amera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:56 AM   #144
pcaltman
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all,

I am getting there. I told myself last night that I wanted to be at 174.4 this am and sure enough I did it. Now to tell myself I want to be 136. It's weird when I get on the scale. I wasn't expecting anything because yesterday was the same, but went down. I was happy then scared for tomorrow and what I will weigh. I have never felt like that before. Weird just weird.

Menu:
B - coffee, hwc, stevia, 2 eggs, cheese, salsa
L - cheeseburger, mayo
D - Zesty chicken, 1/2 cup golden wax beans, 1 cup salad w/vinaigrette
S - coffee, hwc, stevia, 1 tbsp pb

Weights:
Jan 1 - 178
Jan 2 - 177.4 (tom)
Jan 3 - 176.8 (tom)
Jan 4 - 177 (tom)
Jan 5 - 176.4 (tom)
Jan 6 - 178 (tom)
Jan 7 - 177.6
Jan 8 - 176.4
Jan 9 - 175
Jan 10 - 175
Jan 11 - 174.4

Goal 1 = 169
Goal 2 = 165
Goal 3 = 161
Goal 4 = 158
Goal 5 = 151
Final goal = 138
Challenge goal = 128
Old 01-11-2017, 07:51 AM   #145
Kelibean81
Senior LCF Member

Interesting things happening today. I was actually on plan yesterday with no cheats, calories and carbs were minimal and yet I had a gain. TOM still hasn't arrived so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it, but it's unusual to see this following a totally on-plan day. I took all my measurements and nothing has changed; my clothes aren't tight or anything. The only other thing I can think is maybe I've gained some muscle because I increased my walking again. Oh well, I'm not going to let it derail me. Just going to keep on keepin' on. Have a great day everyone!

Jan 1 - 132.8
Jan 2 - 133.7
Jan 3 - 133.2
Jan 4 - 133.7
Jan 5 - 135.9
Jan 6 - 136.7
Jan 7 - 136.5
Jan 8 - 135.7
Jan 9 - 136.4
Jan 10 - 135.8
Jan 11 - 136.8

B - LC breakfast burrito
L - grilled chicken breast with mustard
D - smoked salmon, pickles, cheese

Kelly

Old 01-11-2017, 10:01 AM   #146
HappyMom
Senior LCF Member

Kelly I felt the same way this morning. I had a really good day, did almost an hour on the treadmill, and nothing. My first weigh-in was actually a gain, but I tried again after 30 minutes and it was back to holding steady. I'm hoping it's the exercise, and that's always a good thing. I'm trying to remember that it's not really about the number, it's about the size and also being healthy. And about that treadmill ... I'm having that same battle right now! Should get off the computer and go exercise, but I don't WANT to!

Pam Congrats on the loss! You are thinking yourself thin! LOL. I understand that feeling about the scale - when I was in the 160's last month I would literally get scared that it would go back up again. Well, it did, it was my fault, and I'm working on it, but you're in January, so I'm sure it'll keep going the right way for you. You can do it!!

Amera Nice victory with the jacket! Those are much better than scale numbers, because they're not so fickle. And all day long you get to feel how loose that jacket has become and know you did it. I actually love your attitude towards the scale, I used to do weekly weigh-ins only because I didn't want to become a slave to the scale, but too late now!

Have a great day everyone, it's actually a bit sunny here so once it dries out I can get back to walking outdoors. Can't wait!!

Susan

1/2 - 175.6
1/3 - 174.7
1/4 - 173.0
1/5 - 173.3
1/6 - DNW
1/7 - DNW
1/8 - DNW
1/9 - 176.4
1/10 - 173.0
1/11 - 173.0
Old 01-11-2017, 05:38 PM   #147
bellalinda
Senior LCF Member

totally forgot to weigh today, and kinda forgetting to eat. i'll post weight later tonight.

B: bulletproof tea
L: one hard boiled egg, lots and lots of water, sparking water, one diet pepsi
W: 60 minute boot camp
D: burger patty with cheese, salad greens

Old 01-11-2017, 09:29 PM   #148
Ameenah
Senior LCF Member

Super duper late post for me beauties,

Jan 1 152
Jan 2 151
Jan 3 151
Jan 4 151.5
Jan 5 152.8
Jan 6 151.8
Jan 7 DNW TOM
Jan 8 DNW TOM
Jan 9 153 TOM
Jan 10 152.4 TOM
Jan 11 152.5 TOM

I had a super busy day today. Didn't really have a chance to eat much or drink too much water. I will be weighing in the a.m. and catching up with you all.

Have a great night

Old 01-12-2017, 03:50 AM   #149
pcaltman
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning,

Had a busy day yesterday and it sounds like everybody else did too. I did eat tons too which isn't the best. Sat up in bed calculating all my carbs for the day and they came to 20-22 so not too bad. Made a LC pie for dessert for me and the family. It was good. Told everybody I will try to make something every Wednesday to break up the week. They all liked that. We will see if I keep it up, but I have some jellos and puddings in the pantry so I am covered for a few weeks at least.

Menu:
B - coffee, hwc, stevia, 2 eggs, cheese, green peppers, onions
L - Zesty chicken
D - Sloppy joe over spaghetti squash
S - 2 coffee, hwc, stevia, 1 tsp pb, Strawberry cream cheese pie

Weights:
Jan 1 - 178
Jan 2 - 177.4 (tom)
Jan 3 - 176.8 (tom)
Jan 4 - 177 (tom)
Jan 5 - 176.4 (tom)
Jan 6 - 178 (tom)
Jan 7 - 177.6
Jan 8 - 176.4
Jan 9 - 175
Jan 10 - 175
Jan 11 - 174.4
Jan 12 - 174.2

Goal 1 = 169
Goal 2 = 165
Goal 3 = 161
Goal 4 = 158
Goal 5 = 151
Final goal = 138
Challenge goal = 128
Old 01-12-2017, 04:58 AM   #150
Ameenah
Senior LCF Member

Good morning beauties,

Pam Isn't it nice to feel like you ate tons and still be at around 20 carbs? I'm interested in your recipe for the dessert. Hope you don't mind sharing

Jan 1 152
Jan 2 151
Jan 3 151
Jan 4 151.5
Jan 5 152.8
Jan 6 151.8
Jan 7 DNW TOM
Jan 8 DNW TOM
Jan 9 153 TOM
Jan 10 152.4 TOM
Jan 11 152.5 TOM
Jan 12 152.4 TOM

I am a walking zombie today. I could not sleep and was wide awake until after 4:30. Was up by 7am to get the girls ready and to drop them off at school. My eating and drinking were both almost non existing yesterday so I am not surprised at the scale. I will try to drink up today. You all have a great day and I will stop in later.