Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 06-22-2014, 05:56 PM   #91
LoCarbGal
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
WOE: HDE/JUDDD/Lowish Carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyweightbgone View Post
I just started JUDDD today. I am new here and actually heard about this diet plan from another diet lifestyle book that claimed this wasn't health promoting lol. I looked it up for myself and really don't think it sounds bad all . I have done very low carb and was exhausted - I have hypothyroid and it definitely made things worse for me. I love that I can have some privacy - when I'm out with family and friends I can eat normally and not get grilled about my diet - they need never know, till I am at goal, about my 'down days' lol . I am so full of hope that this will work for me. I really hope it does! Looking forward to getting to know you all better here
! I agree that this WOE is most definitely health giving. I find that my inflammation is so much less than it was before. Facial redness, allergy symptoms, itchy skin - all gone or much reduced! It took me a long time doing this before I told anyone but my immediate family what I was doing, and you really don't need to. It's easy to keep it private if you want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacountrymom View Post
Sooooo excited to find this group!!! I am on day 3 of doing 2 low-carb shakes and one low-carb meal (down 3.6 pounds) but then found this thread and am really wanting to do JUDDD! I even went on Amazon and ordered the book! Should be here by the end of next week!!!

To tell you the truth, this sounds almost too good to be true! I am post-menopausal and every pound is a battle!!! I gain so easily and lose with much difficulty! Really jazzed to start this tomorrow, even though I haven't read the book! You all have posted so much info, I feel like I can start now!!!

Thanks so much and looking forward to getting to know you! :-)

Tami
! The most wonderful thing is, it may seem too good to be true, but somehow....it IS true! I bet you'll find JUDDD to be so much more satisfying than the shakes and LC. Congrats on your first 3.6 pounds - it's a great start. And now you can let JUDDD take you the rest of the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beadelia View Post
Welcome, Babyweightbgone. I and others can tell you that far from not promoting health, this WOE promotes health in ways that go far beyond just weight loss. I am 71 and have had a hip replacement and a knee replacement due to arthritis, and my orthopedic surgeon says my other knee needs replacement. (First he's gotta catch me!) One doctor has said she thinks I might even have fibromyalgia because of the all-over joint, bone and muscle pain. But shortly after starting JUDDD, I noticed a real reduction in pain, and that I was taking far less prescription hydrocodone, and soon I was off hydrocodone altogether and had much reduced the OTC meds. Then I took a road trip, ignored the diet, and couldn't manage to get back on it for a couple of weeks after I got home, and the arthritis came back big time. Back to taking hydrocodone. This week I'm back to doing regular down days, and already I'm back off the prescription stuff and taking fewer and milder OTC painkillers.

Long story, but the point is, SOMETHING about JUDDD is really, really good for people. You are probably right about not telling everyone so you won't have to argue, but some people are receptive. My sister was willing to try it when she saw me losing, and now she's shedding weight she just could not take off before. Like me, it took her a while to start losing, and we lost slowly at first, but JUDDD works for both of us when nothing else did. You have come to the right place, and everyone here is pulling for you. JUDDD really can change your life.

BTW, I take thyroid meds too. Seems like JUDDD can even work around a thyroid problem.
Such great results! I'm so glad you shared your experiences here. If those aren't reasons enough to give JUDDD a try, I don't know what is!

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Part 2
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2014, 08:31 AM   #92
Babyweightbgone
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Babyweightbgone
Stats: 185/181.6/124 Height: 5'3; Age: 33
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Restarted September 2016
Quote:
Welcome, Babyweightbgone. I and others can tell you that far from not promoting health, this WOE promotes health in ways that go far beyond just weight loss. I am 71 and have had a hip replacement and a knee replacement due to arthritis, and my orthopedic surgeon says my other knee needs replacement. (First he's gotta catch me!) One doctor has said she thinks I might even have fibromyalgia because of the all-over joint, bone and muscle pain. But shortly after starting JUDDD, I noticed a real reduction in pain, and that I was taking far less prescription hydrocodone, and soon I was off hydrocodone altogether and had much reduced the OTC meds. Then I took a road trip, ignored the diet, and couldn't manage to get back on it for a couple of weeks after I got home, and the arthritis came back big time. Back to taking hydrocodone. This week I'm back to doing regular down days, and already I'm back off the prescription stuff and taking fewer and milder OTC painkillers.

Long story, but the point is, SOMETHING about JUDDD is really, really good for people. You are probably right about not telling everyone so you won't have to argue, but some people are receptive. My sister was willing to try it when she saw me losing, and now she's shedding weight she just could not take off before. Like me, it took her a while to start losing, and we lost slowly at first, but JUDDD works for both of us when nothing else did. You have come to the right place, and everyone here is pulling for you. JUDDD really can change your life.

BTW, I take thyroid meds too. Seems like JUDDD can even work around a thyroid problem.
Thanks so much for the encouragement Beadelia! The more I hear about this diet and do it for myself, the more reassured I am that this is a good WOE. These stories of JUDDD relieving people of pain and helping in so many health areas really is eye opening...and I'm so happy to be trying this out for myself. And despite my thyroid issue, the scale is indeed down today! I expect that the more declines I see on the scale as the weeks and months go on, the more reassured I will be. For now I must say I am feeling optimistic and really want to see this WOE through for myself
Babyweightbgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:35 AM   #93
Babyweightbgone
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Babyweightbgone
Stats: 185/181.6/124 Height: 5'3; Age: 33
Start Date: Restarted September 2016
[QUOTE=LoCarbGal;16951443]! I agree that this WOE is most definitely health giving. I find that my inflammation is so much less than it was before. Facial redness, allergy symptoms, itchy skin - all gone or much reduced! It took me a long time doing this before I told anyone but my immediate family what I was doing, and you really don't need to. It's easy to keep it private if you want to.

Thanks for the welcome too! That is fantastic hearing about the decline in your inflammation and allergy symptoms, etc. The more I hear, the more excited I am about this WOE.

My plan it to keep this WOE private from family until I'm at goal. I have found too much negativity in the past when I've tried to lose weight, and it can take so long to emotionally recover from verbal sparring over diet. I am happy to share once I'm at or near goal, but right now I feel it would help me most to keep on the JUDDD path and learn all I can about this WOE. I am so thankful for just how private this diet can be!!! And even happier that I've found this group, so I can always connect and reach out to other JUDDDers
Babyweightbgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:34 AM   #94
aritae
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: aritae
Stats: 251/244/150
Start Date: 06/18/2014
Welcome, Babyweigbtbgone!

I fully understand your decision to keep mum about JUDD. Even my super supportive fiance rolled his eyes last Friday and said it was annoying that I didn't want to go out for pizza. That really stung, and I know he thinks this just another desperate thing I'm trying that I'll just give up on in a few more days. So, I really get it. That's why I'm very glad to have found this board.
aritae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:09 PM   #95
Cacountrymom
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Cacountrymom
Stats: 275.0/197.8/140.0
WOE: Low Carb, JUDDD
Start Date: 06/18/2014 (AGAIN!!!)
Wow! To find a group that is so relatable! Honestly! I have tried so many diets that I feel like people just roll their eyes and say: "Well, how long will she stick with this one?" Sometimes it's hard to find what works - at least we haven't totally given up, right?! I so hope this is my LAST diet! (That will mean it worked or I'm dead!)
Cacountrymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:36 PM   #96
Beadelia
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Beadelia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyweightbgone View Post
Thanks so much for the encouragement Beadelia! The more I hear about this diet and do it for myself, the more reassured I am that this is a good WOE. These stories of JUDDD relieving people of pain and helping in so many health areas really is eye opening...and I'm so happy to be trying this out for myself. And despite my thyroid issue, the scale is indeed down today! I expect that the more declines I see on the scale as the weeks and months go on, the more reassured I will be. For now I must say I am feeling optimistic and really want to see this WOE through for myself
Wooo Hoooo! You're on your way!

Everyone, isn't it amazing how the very people who are most likely to make unkind remarks about our weight are the first to discourage our efforts to take it off? Go figure.
Beadelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 09:52 AM   #97
Yam-Yam
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 231/225/180 @5'9"tall and 61 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 til 12/11 then JUDD til 7/4/14...
Start Date: Low carb/ Higher protein some adf maybe 10/15/15
Quote:
Everyone, isn't it amazing how the very people who are most likely to make unkind remarks about our weight are the first to discourage our efforts to take it off? Go figure.
So true!!!!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:34 PM   #98
aritae
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: aritae
Stats: 251/244/150
Start Date: 06/18/2014
Cacountrymom, from the stats in your profile, you've already succeeded at weight loss! 70-some pounds is really fantastic.
aritae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:38 PM   #99
totah
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: totah
hi, i'm new and i hope that i could find support in here with you guys...
dieting for me is just IMPOSSIBLE...i've tried a low calories diet and it was very stressful and depressing..for only one week...then i switch to WW point calculator diet for a whole month and lost only 1 kg...i just can stick to a plan..it'snot my nature i guess.. don't like rules and commitment which is very wrong i guess anyway..i almost gave up on all diets- though ive done only two lol- then i stumble upon this forum and the JUDDD diet which is very new to me...and i liked the idea very very much... i guess i could stick to one day plan..it's easy if i know that the next day i'll have what i want lol...i really want to reach my goal...i'm 10 kg from reaching my weight goal...i don't have a very supportive family or environment as a matter of fact...health and fitness are not in their priority..NOT AT ALL...and i really want to shed these kilos before the end of summer... i really hope u would accept me and help me with my own struggle, i have faith in u guys...also i have some questions about this diet since it's very new to me...is it ok to ask here????
totah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 05:25 PM   #100
Carly

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/123.6/125 5'1" 41yrs Size 20/4P
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Welcome to all the Newbies! I hope you will join us in the June JUDDD Newbie thread.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ju...d-newbies.html

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 07:49 AM   #101
LoCarbGal

Quote:
Originally Posted by totah View Post
dieting for me is just IMPOSSIBLE...i've tried a low calories diet and it was very stressful and depressing..for only one week...then i switch to WW point calculator diet for a whole month and lost only 1 kg...i just can stick to a plan..it'snot my nature i guess.. don't like rules and commitment which is very wrong i guess anyway..i almost gave up on all diets- though ive done only two lol- then i stumble upon this forum and the JUDDD diet which is very new to me...and i liked the idea very very much... i guess i could stick to one day plan..it's easy if i know that the next day i'll have what i want lol...i really want to reach my goal...i'm 10 kg from reaching my weight goal...i don't have a very supportive family or environment as a matter of fact...health and fitness are not in their priority..NOT AT ALL...and i really want to shed these kilos before the end of summer... i really hope u would accept me and help me with my own struggle, i have faith in u guys...also i have some questions about this diet since it's very new to me...is it ok to ask here????
totah! Of course we'll accept you! we love new friends around here and there's a lot of joy and support since we're all going through the same things. Jump right on in to the other JUDDD threads, read as much as you can, and ask any questions that you have. Good luck!

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

Old 06-27-2014, 10:13 AM   #102
Yam-Yam
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Tota: Ask away! We love Newbies There are a lot of threads at the top that give basic details of the JUDDD plan.

It's pretty simple. Go to the on line calculator. Enter your height, weight and age. Then click on "calculate" at the 20% value. Most of us choose the no exercise option even if we exercise because it doesn't make sense to eat back exercise calories when you are in weight loss mode.

You will get your DD/UD numbers.

Then, basically you are only dieting half the time. On down days, stick to 500 calories the first two weeks if you can.

The first two weeks are very important because on the down days your body is activating a repair gene known as SIRT1. It stimulates sirtuin enzymes which will flow through your body doing all kinds of healing and setting you up to burn fat and release stored fat.

Some people start losing right away, others might not lose much the first couple of weeks. It depends on your body.

My advice is to read as much as you possibly can on this forum and ask lots of questions! Some of us found it helpful to read Dr. Johnson's book, others didn't need to.

I also like Michael Mosley's book, "The FastDiet" and am re-reading it right now for motivation.

Good luck! and !!!!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

Old 06-28-2014, 07:05 AM   #103
Luv2Eat
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Luv2Eat
WOE: JUDDD dd 200 ud 1200
Start Date: Aug 2012
all newbies!
Old 06-28-2014, 07:52 AM   #104
Beadelia
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Welcome Totah and all Newbies,

I'm fairly new myself, since April 7, and am SO glad I came! I think I have flunked every diet out there, some, like WW, several times, but this works. It's working for my sister, too, and we've both reached that age where it's three times as hard to take off weight. (It sure comes on easily, though.) Yam-Yam has given you an excellent rundown of the program, so I'll only add a few things. As Yam-Yam said, you may lose little or nothing at first (my case) but hang in there while your body adjusts. Second, you may find Up Days harder to manage than Down Days, oddly enough, because it's easy to turn being able to eat anything you want into feeling like you must eat everything you want. If you don't lose after a few weeks, try counting up day calories as carefully as you do down day calories. (And remember, whatever the treat you crave is, the world supply is not going to dry up before the day after tomorrow.) And third, while, as one JUDDDster said, JUDDD doesn't care what foods you eat to get your calories, but your body might. In my own case, it is better to avoid sugar for the most part, saving it for special occasions or eating out. I just feel better and lose better if I do, so I'm finding other special treats, like a creamy latte or a bowl of fresh strawberries, to have on up days. I'm still learning to manage this, but JUDDD is very forgiving when I fall on my face and have to correct myself.

Happy JUDDDing, and welcome all.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:49 AM   #105
Mom23
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mom23
Stats: 242/221.5/135
Start Date: 6/24/14
Hello everyone. I just registered the other day after seeing this JUDD thing for the very first time. I did start a journal on this site, hoping it will help. This is my fifth day. I have broken a two year stall. I am sold. After two up days and two down days, I have lost 3.5 pounds. YEAH. I am very excited about my future with this WOE.
Mom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:53 PM   #106
Beadelia
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom23 View Post
Hello everyone. I just registered the other day after seeing this JUDD thing for the very first time. I did start a journal on this site, hoping it will help. This is my fifth day. I have broken a two year stall. I am sold. After two up days and two down days, I have lost 3.5 pounds. YEAH. I am very excited about my future with this WOE.
Woo Hooo! You're off to a fast start. A lot of lost little or nothing the first two weeks or more. Congratulations, and welcome aboard!
Old 06-28-2014, 03:52 PM   #107
Mom23
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Woo Hooo! You're off to a fast start. A lot of lost little or nothing the first two weeks or more. Congratulations, and welcome aboard!
Thank you so much. I feel wonderful.
Old 06-30-2014, 07:18 AM   #108
totah
Junior LCF Member

thanx aloooooooooot YAM-YAM, beadelia, locarbgal and all others for ur welcome and advices...really appreciate it..so tomorrow i'm planning on starting my down day which is 500 calories and i have a feeling i'll be able to do it since i got all ur wonderful support.. i'll be back with the result
Old 06-30-2014, 11:20 AM   #109
Mom23
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
thanx aloooooooooot YAM-YAM, beadelia, locarbgal and all others for ur welcome and advices...really appreciate it..so tomorrow i'm planning on starting my down day which is 500 calories and i have a feeling i'll be able to do it since i got all ur wonderful support.. i'll be back with the result
Good luck! This is only my 7th day, and I love it. I think knowing I won't be starving the next day, makes the down days easier. Hope you have a lovely day.
Old 06-30-2014, 11:54 AM   #110
LoCarbGal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom23 View Post
, and congratulations on breaking that stall! I hope JUDDD will do all the wonderful things for you that it has for me!

Old 06-30-2014, 11:58 AM   #111
Mom23
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
, and congratulations on breaking that stall! I hope JUDDD will do all the wonderful things for you that it has for me!

Thank you so much! I don't expect to keep losing at this rate, but I feel wonderful and I am just so ecstatic that I can actually loose this weight. I have a long way to go, but this time next year, I will see a huge difference.

Hope you have a lovely day!
Old 06-30-2014, 04:15 PM   #112
totah
Junior LCF Member

guys i asked these questions in another thread but no answers...so i'm trying here if it's ok, i did the JUDDD calculator and it was
Normal Calories=1667 kcal/d
Down Day Calories = 333 kcal/d
don't u think down day is a little too much...JUST 333cal ?? is it normal?? i mean this is our regular daily serve of dates with coffee in the morning loool
and in my up days do i have to count my calories too??? it's a little bit hard for me
Old 06-30-2014, 04:25 PM   #113
Mom23
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
guys i asked these questions in another thread but no answers...so i'm trying here if it's ok, i did the JUDDD calculator and it was
don't u think down day is a little too much...JUST 333cal ?? is it normal?? i mean this is our regular daily serve of dates with coffee in the morning loool
and in my up days do i have to count my calories too??? it's a little bit hard for me
I am new to this, so I will let someone with more experience answer. I just wanted to say hello.
Old 06-30-2014, 04:58 PM   #114
Yam-Yam
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Hi Totah! Of course, ask any question any time and any where on this forum. Or even start a new thread if you need more answers.

I'm pretty tall and at my goal weight my DD calories would be 350 if I still want to be in WLM.

Dr. J suggests starting out at 500 calories for the first two weeks no matter what the calculator says. The point at the beginning is to get the SIRT1 genes activated and two weeks of good down days should do that.

Many JUDDDers couldn't even handle the restriction of 500 calories at the beginning, so they started at 800 calories. And, of those, some found they were losing just fine at 800 on a DD so never went lower. YMMV and the only way to know is to dive in and start somewhere.

Some believe that it's important to have a big swing in calories from the DD to the UD. I've even read that some think a minimum of 1000 calories between DD/UD works best. Again, everyone is an individual and what works great for one may be different for others.

When I re-started JUDDD in January of this year, my focus was all about the DDs. My goal was to keep them as low as possible. For the first 2 weeks I counted calories on my UDs and didn't freak out if I was a bit below or above. Mostly I was trying to follow my hunger on UDs and trying not to stimulate my appetite on DDs.

After a couple of weeks I quit counting on UDs because I have a pretty good idea of when I've reached my limit. Sometimes I count loosely on UDs (entering food on my on line calorie counter).

But something I've discovered this time about myself is that if I start eating early in the day, I get hungrier and seem to want to eat all day.

So, on DDs I go as long as possible without eating (I do have HWC or half and half in my morning coffee. Not gonna give that up! But from what I understand, calories from fat don't break a fast).

On UDs I usually don't wake up hungry at all. So, I've begun waiting until I'm hungry or until I have a luncheon engagement or something like that. Or, if we go to my favorite restaurant where they serve fabulous eggs benedict for brunch, I'll have it so I don't feel deprived or like I'm missing out.

My advice for you is to focus on DDs more than UDs for the first two weeks. Start out at 500 or 600 or 700 or whatever you can live with so you enjoy your WOE and don't feel like you are suffering.

You can always work your way down to the 333 calories after two weeks if you are not losing anything at all and see if it starts to make a difference.

I find, and I've heard many others say they do too, that DDs are very peaceful and relaxing. It's a time to not stress out over food choices. Just keep it simple.

The money I save on not buying all the groceries I used to is a great motivator. Getting projects done I've been putting off or spending lots of time here with the JUDDD Budds is also motivating.

Along with the peace and calm and lack of stress, I often feel bursts of energy and get ideas for problem solving that I don't have other times.

Today is a DD for me and I actually did a handyman project that involved an electric drill, hammer, screws, wrenches!!! It was broken outdoor Teak wood chaise lounge chairs. They are big, heavy, expensive and old. I could never figure out how to fix them until this morning! And now they are fixed!

Go figure, I chose a day where our temperatures rose to over 100 degrees and did it in the hot sun! There was a lot of sweating involved, but I am so happy with myself and have a sense of accomplishment! The credit goes to JUDDD! ha!

Old 06-30-2014, 05:07 PM   #115
Yam-Yam
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

By the way, Totah: Is 10 kilos the equivalent of 22 pounds? You are so close to goal!

Old 06-30-2014, 05:56 PM   #116
totah
Junior LCF Member

YAM-YAM u wouldn't believe the amount of love i have for you...thank u sooo much for ur informative reply....so much appreciated.
and yes ur right i'm so close to my dream weight...it's just i've been close for almost 2 years couldn't shake these extar kilos off...but i u really did motivate me to have more faith in JUDDD...today is UD if u don't mind i'll give u example of my meals-and tell me if i'm on the right track
i'll break the fast with 7 dates with tsp tahini butter with plain coffee...i'll wait half an hour then i'll have salad......then at 11 am i'll have bowel of special k and granola with milk and before going to bed a bannan......and ofcourse lots of water and herbs tea
so what do u think????
Old 06-30-2014, 08:13 PM   #117
piratejenny
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: piratejenny
Stats: 293/<273/<160 (5'7")
Start Date: restart 6/12/14 @ 289.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratejenny View Post
I'm going to do a 3 DDs per week plan; Tuesdays & Thursdays for sure and then pick either Saturday or Sunday depending on whether I have any plans (I usually don't, lol). I have Wednesdays off & with Friday and Sat or Sun UDs I'll be able to have a few nice meals & get pizza now & then with my son and/or friends.
So Friday was an UD, Saturday DD, Sunday UD, and my "plan" was for today (Monday) to be an UD...but I didn't want it!

I'm having a lot of fun with JUDDD this time around. In the past I have really struggled with hunger on DDs and couldn't stick to my calories even if I went up to 50%. I have a lot of energy and have even been cleaning and exercising a little bit!

9/04/2014...car accident, in coma for 5 weeks!!!
piratejenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 01:58 PM   #118
LoCarbGal

totah, Yam-Yam has you well covered in good info. I'll just add that 333 calories can be quite challenging, but it is possible to do. But if you're losing at an acceptable rate with higher DD calories, then don't worry about getting that low, or getting there every DD.

Old 07-01-2014, 02:05 PM   #119
Mom23
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratejenny View Post
So Friday was an UD, Saturday DD, Sunday UD, and my "plan" was for today (Monday) to be an UD...but I didn't want it!

I'm having a lot of fun with JUDDD this time around. In the past I have really struggled with hunger on DDs and couldn't stick to my calories even if I went up to 50%. I have a lot of energy and have even been cleaning and exercising a little bit!
That is wonderful. That would be a plus for me if I could get more cleaning done.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:26 PM   #120
totah
Junior LCF Member

thank u all for ur replys
Quote:
totah, Yam-Yam has you well covered in good info. I'll just add that 333 calories can be quite challenging, but it is possible to do. But if you're losing at an acceptable rate with higher DD calories, then don't worry about getting that low, or getting there every DD.
i agree with you...but i just started 2 days agoandi wouldn't be able to see a difference...and today is my DD i only ate 7 fresh dates - i need my dates lol- with 1tsp tahini butter and a small bowl of green salad with beet and olive oil dressing the second meal was a bowl of low fat milk with special K cereals...and that's it...i'm hoping i'm doing it right...what do u think???