Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 10-01-2015, 01:41 PM   #1
fit4eva
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: fit4eva
Callanetics thread

This thread is from 1 October 2015.

(copied and pasted Jigglebuster's intro from Sep 2015)
Every month we come together to pulse bringing both our minds and bodies to a place of equilibrium.

Breathing, sleeping, digesting, our immune system, all these things we take for granted, and without them make our lives miserable, are greatly improved with each pulse.

Our minds calm, our stress level lowered, Callantics is "Meditation in motion"

Taller, leaner, stronger, energized more capable bodies are miraculously ours!

All this with a couple hours of pulsing each week.

Join us!

Happy pulsing everyone!

.................................................. ....

Feel free to ask questions, share discoveries and encourage each other as we log in our workouts!
fit4eva is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2015, 01:41 PM   #2
fit4eva
Senior LCF Member

I can edit the intro if anyone needs me to or wants more info in.
Old 10-01-2015, 01:43 PM   #3
fit4eva
Senior LCF Member

Reply to Jigglebuster from the September thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigglebuster View Post
fit4ever, look back to January 2014. Even you have gone through this before.

Okay, I'm about to make the official thread. I hope the introductory is thorough enough and isn't too long winded.

See you soon!
LOL! I have gone through this to a degree before, but I'm going through it quicker this time I never stuck with it long enough or properly enough that most of my results dwindled away into my "sidetrackedness" lol.

Callanetics is starting to feel "easy" - which I know it is supposed to; but I until I get a radical change, I guess that I'm going to be "Callanetics insecure" lol.
Old 10-01-2015, 01:48 PM   #4
fit4eva
Senior LCF Member

Reply to Ouida from September thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouida View Post
Hey @fit4eva,

To the contrary! The shifting is a clear indication you are doing it right! I do Callanetics a minimum 2x per week. I usually do it 3x a week. I do Super Callanetics mostly. I've added ankle weights while doing a hip routine I found on a video sharing site. I do that about 2x per week.

When I first started Callanetics my hips shrunk with just doing 10/10. But continued Callanetics practice searched out and found fat in other parts of my body and created a roll of fat. That roll of fat is mobile, having gone from around my waist to my mid-thigh area! I do want to re-iterate that what is left after the roll falls away, is an area that is tighter, toned and pulled in.

I added some other things, like the hip workout, to expedite the loss of and reduction of my widened saddlebags. I believe Callanetics alone would have reduced them eventually. I hope this helps. If not, please let me know.

Happy Pulsing!
I SINCERELY appreciate the encouragement. I've done Callanetics on and off for years, but have never stuck past the "super spongy cake with a slice of bread on your plate" place. My mind starts to overthink things lol!

Another strange question, but have any of you experienced upper body definition/change or have your breasts changed?

Have you found that your fat re-distribution went through your body -slimming down in some place and padding the areas that needed more softness?

Thanks
Old 10-01-2015, 11:04 PM   #5
Ouida
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ouida
Quote:
Originally Posted by fit4eva View Post
Reply to Ouida from September thread:

I SINCERELY appreciate the encouragement. I've done Callanetics on and off for years, but have never stuck past the "super spongy cake with a slice of bread on your plate" place. My mind starts to overthink things lol!

Another strange question, but have any of you experienced upper body definition/change or have your breasts changed?

Have you found that your fat re-distribution went through your body -slimming down in some place and padding the areas that needed more softness?

Thanks

Thanks for starting this thread for us!

Me again. My breasts are more lifted, fuller and perkier. Regarding redistribution, Callanetics tends to push fat from the face and neck down to the middle. It also tends to pull and shift tissue/fat from the legs up to the middle. For some the "middle" is the stomach area. Many, many people have noted that upon starting Callanetics that their hip and thigh area got bigger.

Last edited by Ouida; 10-01-2015 at 11:06 PM..
Ouida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 01:17 PM   #6
Gidget1965
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Gidget1965
Hi everyone! New person here. I just started Callanetics again after being away from it for a long period of time. (Five years? Six?) I'm excited to have it back in my repertoire again and even more excited to have like-minded people to share it with. Are we doing an October Challenge?

EDIT: Ooops! I just read the September Challenge thread. It looks like we're going to a single, ongoing Callanetics thread now. Works for me! :-)
Gidget1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 12:44 AM   #7
fit4eva
Senior LCF Member

@Ouida

Sorry for the delay in replying.

I've heard of some people who have found that their breasts have become fuller or improved of doing a Callanetics type of exercise - not Callanetics itself. I was just curious, as I know that redistributing body fat is a continuous part of Callanetics. So, I was curious to see if anyne has seen breast change lol

@Gidget

Hi and welcome!

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Yes, this is a continuous thread to update your progress, ask questions and challenge yourself to do x amount of Callentics per month.

Feel free to ask, chat, share and pulse away with all of us!
Old 10-05-2015, 02:38 PM   #8
Gidget1965
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
@Gidget

Hi and welcome!!
Thanks, Fit4eva!

It feels good to be back on "the program" again.

As I mentioned, I drifted away from Callanetics for quite some time. Since then, I've dabbled in various forms of mat & barre work, most recently settling on Mary Helen Bowers' "Ballet Beautiful Classic 60-minute Workout." I still love BB, and intend to keep at it, but after a while I began noticing that my abs & quads were being "under served." When I decided I wanted to do something about those areas, I immediately thought of Callanetics.

My on-going goal is to do the Original One-hour Program from the book twice a week (with a few slight "tweaks"), Ballet Beautiful twice a week and ride my friend's horse 2-3 days a week.

Needless to say, I can barely walk right now!
Old 10-06-2015, 03:40 AM   #9
fit4eva
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidget1965 View Post
Thanks, Fit4eva!

It feels good to be back on "the program" again.

As I mentioned, I drifted away from Callanetics for quite some time. Since then, I've dabbled in various forms of mat & barre work, most recently settling on Mary Helen Bowers' "Ballet Beautiful Classic 60-minute Workout." I still love BB, and intend to keep at it, but after a while I began noticing that my abs & quads were being "under served." When I decided I wanted to do something about those areas, I immediately thought of Callanetics.

My on-going goal is to do the Original One-hour Program from the book twice a week (with a few slight "tweaks"), Ballet Beautiful twice a week and ride my friend's horse 2-3 days a week.

Needless to say, I can barely walk right now!

[/quote]
Ouch! I can see how walking would be hard right now

Huh, interesting that you say BB "under serves the quads". Ironically, that is one of the reasons that I was drawn to BB awhile ago. I haven't done too many sessions (exercise ADD here), but I'm planning add some of the BB segments to my Callanetics routines. In saying that, I'm going to be doing Kayla Itsines's Bikini Body Guide for strength training, so my quads are going to be getting a killer workout from that.
Old 10-06-2015, 11:50 AM   #10
Gidget1965
Junior LCF Member

Ballet dancers use their quads plenty at the barre, which is why I suspect Ballet Beautiful was designed to be light on them. Unfortunately, that seems to be the first area to go on me. Nothing I do in my daily life uses those muscles enough.
Old 10-07-2015, 11:58 AM   #11
Gidget1965
Junior LCF Member

Tighten the Behind, THEN Tip the Pelvis Up!

I just wanted to share something:

It's amazing how one can do Callanetics for months, YEARS EVEN, and still learn something new.

In the past, I never really took Callan's advice seriously about tightening the behind FIRST then tilting the pelvis up, even though she says it like 1,000 times. This time around, I'm making more of an effort to follow her directions EXACTLY and I'm already seeing & feeling a big difference.

I've also discovered that this truly does protect the lower back. It's virtually impossible to go past neutral with your "peach" engaged!

Happy pulsing, everyone!
Old 10-08-2015, 02:46 AM   #12
fit4eva
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I just wanted to share something:

It's amazing how one can do Callanetics for months, YEARS EVEN, and still learn something new.

In the past, I never really took Callan's advice seriously about tightening the behind FIRST then tilting the pelvis up, even though she says it like 1,000 times. This time around, I'm making more of an effort to follow her directions EXACTLY and I'm already seeing & feeling a big difference.

I've also discovered that this truly does protect the lower back. It's virtually impossible to go past neutral with your "peach" engaged!

Happy pulsing, everyone!

Wow! That is awesome! I'll have to do the same. I just realied that I have not done that either. Thanks for the tip!

Regarding working your quads, this is a rather strange idea - but what if you wore ankle weights while you walked around and did your usual "house stuff" or"daily life" activities?
Old 10-08-2015, 11:17 AM   #13
Gidget1965
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Regarding working your quads, this is a rather strange idea - but what if you wore ankle weights while you walked around and did your usual "house stuff" or"daily life" activities?
Thanks for the suggestion, fit4eva!

I think part of the issue is I HATE taking the stairs and the only sport I'm involved in (English horse riding) mostly uses the inner & back thighs. If I were a skier, an ice skater, a hiker or a cyclist, I'm sure it would be a different story.

Come to think of it, the only two times in my life I had "good quads" were when I was taking ballet lessons in my teens and then later when I was doing Callanetics. Let's see how far Callan gets me this time, then I'll explore your idea.
Old 10-09-2015, 09:55 PM   #14
Jigglebuster
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jigglebuster
Stats: 168..153(2013)/148/Healthy 5'7.5" wrist: 6.25"
WOE: Seasonal - Organic and nothing packaged
Start Date: Callanetics : Aug 18 '09 then again: Mar 15 '13
Welcome to the thread Gidget!

I think you'll find anything regarding the thighs, Callanetics will address it quite well, especially as you advance.

Fit4eva! Thank you for starting the thread! The only suggestion I would have is maybe listing off the main videos and books people have been using. But I'm humbled you used one of my past posts as the intro.

And regards to it getting easier, that just means you're about to advance. Don't worry, it will get harder again. Ha ha! Actually, try turning your leg in more, your pelvis even more forward, a 1/4" at a time, until your feel it again. The great thing about Callanetics is, there's always more....

It's almost October 9th. I'm going to see if I can do at least another 5 sessions by the end of the month.

Keep up the good work!
Thighs: L:27(2009)...24"(Mar2013)/22.3"/23
........R:27(2009)...24"(Mar2013)/22.3"/23
Above Knee: 21.5(2009)...16.25"(Mar2013)/15.25"/15.25
(M)Calves L: 17.5(J2010)...15"(Mar2013)/14.25"/ 14.0
.........R: 17(J2010)...14.6"(Mar2013)/14.0"/14.0
All this was done with Callanetics and playing outside!

Last edited by Jigglebuster; 10-09-2015 at 09:56 PM..
Jigglebuster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 08:27 AM   #15
fit4eva
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Welcome to the thread Gidget!

I think you'll find anything regarding the thighs, Callanetics will address it quite well, especially as you advance.

Fit4eva! Thank you for starting the thread! The only suggestion I would have is maybe listing off the main videos and books people have been using. But I'm humbled you used one of my past posts as the intro.

And regards to it getting easier, that just means you're about to advance. Don't worry, it will get harder again. Ha ha! Actually, try turning your leg in more, your pelvis even more forward, a 1/4" at a time, until your feel it again. The great thing about Callanetics is, there's always more....

It's almost October 9th. I'm going to see if I can do at least another 5 sessions by the end of the month.

Keep up the good work!
Hey JiggleBuster

I can't edit the intro for some reason. I can make a new thread, if you would like. I found the following info about Callanetics and can post it, or I can leave it out if you or others feel that it is unnecessary or too much. No offense taken either way.

Callanetics DVDs Include:
Callanetics 10 Years Younger in 10 Years
AM/PM
Quick Callanetics:
Legs
Hips & Behind
Stomach
Super Callanetics
Beginning Callanetics
Callanetics Evolution
Cardio Callanetics

Books Include:
Callanetics Fit Forever
Callanetics for Your Back
Callanetics Countdown: 30 Days to a Beautiful Body
Complete Callanetics
Callanetics: 10 years Younger in 10 Hours

Callanetics studios are found around the world.

Sylvia Lampe and the the South Africans have taken the Callanetics principles and put their own spin on Callanetics: South African Callanetics.

However, the above does not count as "pure" Callanetics.It is best to start with the original Callanetics DVDs/books or at a studio.

By the way, how do you all practice Callanetics? Do you us the books, dvds, online studios etc?
Old 10-10-2015, 09:34 AM   #16
Jigglebuster
Senior LCF Member

Nice list!

Ah, well, if it's on the first page, that should be good, no?

If anyone else has an opinion, please let us know. This is for all of us.
Old 10-11-2015, 07:38 AM   #17
fit4eva
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Nice list!

Ah, well, if it's on the first page, that should be good, no?

If anyone else has an opinion, please let us know. This is for all of us.
Maybe from 2016 we can have a long, yearly thread. Whoever gets there first could just copy and paste out what is important for the intro?

Well, I did 1 session of Callanetics this morning. So, I'm at 3 recorded sessions so far this month. I'm hoping to exceed that by quite a large margin for the remainder of the month. I had a two-hour "real life" discussion about fitness and Callanetics the other day with someone, and now I'm re-challenging myself with Callanetics. I don't know if any of you have been like this, but I always reach a certain stage and then stop - mixing it in with the occasional session here and that. That has resulted in maintenance - but not really the transformation that Callanetics offers. The plus side, is that every time that I have started it, I've lasted longer each time.

After much research into the results that different exercise programs offer - reading not just what the fitness "gurus' say, but the comments and results of who have followed them, I've come to the conclusion that if you want that sleek, toned and fluid body shape found in the icons of the Golden Era of Hollywood - Callanetics is the way to go; not only to achieve it, but to maintain it through the remainder of your years.

By the way, this is only one opinion. It's a specific body type and a way to get the result. Others may want a different type of "look" or have achieved a similar result with something different. If so, please share! Let us all become educated.

To be honest,I like the fact there is such diversity. It makes life interesting and helps us to educate ourselves regarding different possibilities of physical outcome. Personally, I've vacillated between what my original physical goals have been. The reason I am endorsing or choosing to wholeheartedly devote myself to Callanetics, is because of a personal preference as to what it provides, and for other extenuating circumstances. It fits a personal, private philosophy better than other forms of exercise.

The type of body I am referring to is one of personal preference. If you want more physical definition, bulk, more padding/curves or even a straighter look - then Callanetics may not be for you. Or, Callanetics might just be the answer that you have been looking for!

So, for those of you reading this, I am not talking against any "looks", physical goals or preferences. My comments for the remainder of this rant, epiphany ..... whatever you want to call it, is relating to people who are after a certain goal. The Callanetics goal and outcome is to have a toned, tight body that is highlights the best parts of your physical shape. It nips, tucks and redistributes your fat until you're physically balanced.

I was fortunate enough to finally get a copy of two Callan's books yesterday, and in paging through them - I finally become convinced and broke a mental barrier. After paging through The Complete Callanetics, I saw women of different shapes and weights whose bodies transformed the "best version of their physical selves". Not everyone will look the same, but everyone can have the same success. I realised that if you can train yourself to commit wholly to Callanetics, you'll eventually get to the closest version of what you want. It requires patience, persistence, dedication and making up your mind to stick with the program. But, if you do it - you'll possible get a result far quicker (depending on what your fitness goal is) without doing anything that will affect your health/joints/stress you out, cost you a lot, immense health benefits, without the stress of "am I really doing what the experts say?" etc.

In fact, Callanetics is prescribed to people from doctors for many conditions. It was designed because so many other forms of exercise weren't working or making situations worse!

Whatever your fitness goals, whether you are strictly into barre techniques, a Yogi, an amateur body builder, a Crossfitter, cardio fanatic, member of the fitness ADHD club - Callanetics can offer you health benefits regardless of your goals. Your physical outcomes, might be different based on how you are mixing the exercises, as some exercises are counterproductive to each other. Only you or someone who has gone through your path can give you the answers that you need. I don't have them - so feel free to ask here and someone else might!

In saying this, I'm going to try an experiment and share my results with you all over the next few months, if you don't mind. Recently, I had realised that I would need about 6 months to achieve another fitness goal. However, I am going to swap that goal, with a 6--month (I might extend this even longer) challenge of seeing what true dedication to Callanetics can do. Instead of following the "traditional" or "cutting edge" fitness advice thrown over the net where you feel like this after working out, I'm going to solely do:
  • do Callanetics
  • and Leah Sarago's Upper Body arms workout for upper body definition and strength (after Callanetics, hers is the program that I have seen get the best, most consistent reviews on the net. In fact, in one forum, a lady said her boyfriend complained that her butt got TOO small!)
  • and just usual brisk walking or housework for cardio

for at least 6 months. I do want to see what a year - 352, sessions of Callanetics does, though.

I know that this may seem counter-culture health and fitness culture, but I want to do an experiement where I do things how our grandparents and great-grandparents did them. Back in the day, most people had what we would regard as fantastic bodies with little effort. The culture and food has changed, but I want to see what can be achieved as a normal person trying to eat as healthily as possible per my circumstances. I'm not saying that I won't EVER do other things or that I am against them.The treadmill will not be sold, the yoga blocks are in my drawer, the weights are still lying around and I won't forget how to do squats or throw away the Zumba videos! This is sincerely going to be an experiment. If it doesn't work, then I've delayed my goal by a couple of months. If it doesn't work, then I can honestly say that I've tried, been there, done that and then off to the next thing. It's just a year or so that the other goal has been delayed. If it works, I'll have achieved all the long-lasting health and fitness goals that I need for life and have discovered something that can be used to help other people. It's a win-win!!!!

So, pretty much the next year is going to determine my Callanetic relationship Later on, I might add in a few other things because I want to try them or mix things. I might not add anything or never do Callanetics again. Everything and anything is up for grabs!

Let's pulse it on!

Have a fantastic week!
Old 10-11-2015, 07:44 AM   #18
fit4eva
Senior LCF Member

Weird titbit, I just saw that Callanetics 10 Years Younger video was released in 1986 - making it 29 yrs old! And it's still in the Amazon top 100 for exercise videos (UK & US) - or it was when I looked a few weeks ago. 2016 is the 30 year anniversary! Time flies!
Old 10-11-2015, 10:45 PM   #19
Gidget1965
Junior LCF Member

On staying consistent...

Hi fit4eva!

In reference to keeping up with Callanetics, or any structured type of exercise, what I've found works for me is not doing the exact same routine more than two times a week. That's the only way I can seem to stay consistent over a long period of time without burning out. Thankfully, Callanetics is one of the few methods I know of that produces great results without doing any more than that.

I think it's great that you're altenating it with another similar kind of workout. Callan herself admitted that exercise is "boring,boring, boring!" and that having some variety is key to staying engaged. Plus (although she never said so) I believe Callanetics actually serves to maximize the results you get from doing other things.

Good luck!

Last edited by Gidget1965; 10-11-2015 at 10:49 PM.. Reason: Typis.
Old 10-12-2015, 12:23 PM   #20
fit4eva
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hi fit4eva!

In reference to keeping up with Callanetics, or any structured type of exercise, what I've found works for me is not doing the exact same routine more than two times a week. ........

Good luck!
Hey Gidget

Yeah, before this experiment, I was doing programs where the workouts are mixed. Boredom can be swift in brutal when it strikes!

It will be so interesting to what happens in the next few months, as this is going to be a severe test of willpower!

What is your current rotation?

Well, another session of Callanetics 10 Years Younger kicks the dust!
Old 10-13-2015, 08:56 AM   #21
Ouida
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ouida
@Fit4eva,

Your post is not a rant, it's your manifesto! I think it's great. I like a Callanetics body, too. I keep starting and stopping. I'd love to be consistent for 1 year, myself.

Last edited by Ouida; 10-13-2015 at 08:59 AM..
Ouida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 10:51 AM   #22
Gidget1965
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
What is your current rotation?
It's pretty insane. I recently went from 20 minutes a day of Ballet Beautiful and 1 riding lesson a week to the following:

Monday/Thursday - Ballet Beautiful Full 60-minute Workout
Tuesday/Saturday - Original One-hour Callanetics Program (from the book)
Wednesday/Friday - Riding Lesson
Sunday (optional) - Practice Ride

I also try to walk for 30 minutes here & there throughout the week for some weight bearing.

I don't know what possessed me to get so "gung ho" all of a sudden but now that I'm in it, there's no turning back. I just wish the burning pain in my inner thighs would hurry up and go away.

Last edited by Gidget1965; 10-13-2015 at 10:53 AM..
Old 10-13-2015, 10:53 AM   #23
Gidget1965
Junior LCF Member

[QUOTE=Ouida;17351787] I like a Callanetics body, too.[QUOTE]

Me three!
Old 10-13-2015, 11:11 AM   #24
fit4eva
Senior LCF Member

To everyone

Would you mind if I started a thread in the next while, that has all of the primary questions that people tend to ask about Callanetics, and then we could slowly answer them? More than one person could answer the same question. It could be a directory of sorts for when people need help.

We would still KEEP our main chat thread, and people could still ask questions. It would just be a backup resource.

@Gidget
Fantastic, Gidget!

It sounds like you have found a new active, lifestyle! I'm sure that you will soon start reaping the rewards from this new habit in many areas.

LOL! Your thighs will be thanking once they've stopped yelling at you!

@Ouida
Thanks! I’m guaranteeing myself a full 6 months of dedication before i start adding in anything.

I’m hoping that from the new year, I’ll be able to make SuperCallanetics (minus the 30 minute instructional first half) the primary routine that I do.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:31 AM   #25
fit4eva
Senior LCF Member

Speaking of Callanetics videos, have anyone of you managed to track down any new info about the new Callanetics series of videos coming out?

I watched a video and there were new dvds and books coming. This is the official Callanetics company. I also saw in the official Callanetics website's forum that they were going to make new videos and hopefully release them by the end of the year - but that was last year.
Old 10-13-2015, 01:06 PM   #26
Gidget1965
Junior LCF Member

[QUOTE=fit4eva;17351878]To everyone

Would you mind if I started a thread in the next while, that has all of the primary questions that people tend to ask about Callanetics, and then we could slowly answer them? More than one person could answer the same question. It could be a directory of sorts for when people need help.

We would still KEEP our main chat thread, and people could still ask questions. It would just be a backup resource. [QUOTE]

Fine with me!
Old 10-13-2015, 05:15 PM   #27
Jigglebuster
Senior LCF Member

Honestly the Callanetics threads are all I come here for. I feel another thread would cause everything to get too scattered. My 2˘
Old 10-14-2015, 09:17 AM   #28
fit4eva
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Honestly the Callanetics threads are all I come here for. I feel another thread would cause everything to get too scattered. My 2˘

True. Good point. I only come on here for Callanetics and tend to bookmark the specific thread - not even bothering about the rest of the board!

@ Everyone Here

I was wondering, what brought you to Callanetics? How did you come across and for what reason did you decide to try it out? I'm curious to see the different paths taken and diverse viewpoints.

I'll share mine tomorrow. Gotta run!
Old 10-20-2015, 11:06 AM   #29
Gidget1965
Junior LCF Member

Well...Hell.

Unfortunately, it looks like I need to lay off the hip & behind exercises, at least the seated ones anyway. Despite my best efforts to do them correctly, they've been aggravating the nerves coming out of my sacrum again.

I don't think it's the fault of the exercises, I think I'm just "built funny" in that area. I get this same kind of nerve compression whenever I do the hurdler's stretch, as can be found in Melissa Lowe's "The Ballet Workout." It also happens whenever I attempt the front splits. (Notice I said "attempt" them. LOL!)

I guess we all have our own physical quirks & limitations that we need to be aware of. While some people say the pelvic waves, pelvic rotations & pelvic scoops bother their knees, I actually find they help my knees feel BETTER.

Go figure. <shrug>

So, I've decided that instead of doing the full One-hour Program, I'm going to do Quick Callanetics Stomach & Quick Callanetics Legs in between my Ballet Beautiful workouts. Those are the areas that need the most supplementation anyway (BB already hits the seat, hamstrings & outer thighs HARD), so I think this will be a good rotation for me.

Happy pulsing!
Old 10-24-2015, 04:15 AM   #30
CosmicGirl
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CosmicGirl
WOE: Vegetarian.
Start Date: Jan 2014
Well after a quite horrendous miscarriage I am ready to start Callanetics again. This morning I did the AM/PM DVD all at once. As I haven't done this since August, my neck ached slightly with the stomach exercises and my hamstrings wouldn't stretch. But other than that, it felt good to be doing something so rewarding for my body again
CosmicGirl is offline   Reply With Quote