Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Forum Jump
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2016, 02:45 PM   #31
Jasminelady
Senior LCF Member
 
Jasminelady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: southeast USA
Posts: 826
Gallery: Jasminelady
Stats: 222/205/150
WOE: LCHF/non processed
Start Date: 1/1/2016
oh- wanted to add-I put the 2 slices of bacon back in right before serving.

Also had a chance to read up on post- No I didn't know where ya all went! I found ya anyway!!!!! Tweet Tweet

Anyway I am so hopeful we can all get back to being back on track. We all get side lined for one reason or another - but it seems that this thread pulled back together for motivation and to get back on the wagon. Fall is a tricky time- so many sweets out there. We just have to put our self first. Personally I don't want a heart attack- or diabetes.(no offence) But I have the predisposition to both- therefore I need to be extra diligent. And sometimes that means saying no to the want. Just saying. Am I perfect - hell no- But most times I am - struggling in the thryiod issue right now.
We all have our issues and need to work on those. We are not alike =- there fore the way in which we tackle weight and health is different too.

You ask me here and I got on soap box- oops!!!!!!! That is Jaz for ya!

Ok all - best ya can be for just today- one day at a time
__________________
JAZ

----------------------------------------------
10x1 met
10x2 in process
get to know me Jasmines Journey Journal

"If you can't handle me at my worst, you certainly don't deserve me at my best"
Marilyn Monroe
Jasminelady is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2016, 07:45 PM   #32
schaferk
Senior LCF Member
 
schaferk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Rock Island, IL
Posts: 982
Gallery: schaferk
Stats: 165/134/125
WOE: Atkins/protein Power
Start Date: 1975
Love that you are back here Jaz!! And thanks so much for the help on the crack slaw. I really messed mine up, it was just blah..... I have been reading sometimes over on the other thread and am so glad that the job thing worked out for ya. An awful thing that a company can make a mistake like that and almost get by with it. Terrible. But so glad you won out and are on a good path now. I wish you luck and great times ahead with your new life/job!!!! Only good things in your future now!!
__________________
1 Jan 2016 - 150
7 Jan 2017 - 145/restart/goal 130
11 Jan 2017 - 142
12 Jan 2017 - 141
25 Jan 2017 - 140
schaferk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 06:04 AM   #33
Jasminelady
Senior LCF Member
 
Jasminelady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: southeast USA
Posts: 826
Gallery: Jasminelady
Stats: 222/205/150
WOE: LCHF/non processed
Start Date: 1/1/2016
thanks Kris!
__________________
JAZ

----------------------------------------------
10x1 met
10x2 in process
get to know me Jasmines Journey Journal

"If you can't handle me at my worst, you certainly don't deserve me at my best"
Marilyn Monroe
Jasminelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 08:23 AM   #34
GoBahnsen
Major LCF Poster!
 
GoBahnsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,793
Gallery: GoBahnsen
Stats: Have lost 42 lbs since Nov.19, 2013
WOE: Low carb my way
Start Date: 188 as of March 5, 2014 6'2"
Quote:
Originally Posted by schaferk View Post
All! I do enjoy hearing from everyone, even if I am not doing the best right now. I'm doing "OK". I have been leaning towards "healthier" but have not dropped big pounds yet. It's coming tho. I leave for my trip/half marathon 3 weeks from today so serious starts now!!!! Wedding tomorrow so I'll eat whatever they have but won't go "hog wild". Not over drinking.

Glad to see you are back and ready GB. I think it helps me when I see you doing good and dropping weight at a fast pace. Like you I am kind of an "on-off" person. I personally have accepted that skinny will never be a WOL for me but I want to keep the back and forth at a healthy place, only going up and down by a few pounds and staying close to a good maintenance weight.

Wishing you all a great weekend and especially good luck to you GB with just starting the "NO BEER" stretch!!!
Hi Kris, PAC, JAZ, Tracy I agree Jaz, its good to all be together again and swinging for it.

I love the Fall and Winter for weight loss. But I don't know if I could say that where you live Kris. Snowed in, cabin fever

Here in Californian it's always nice more or less, but a lot cooler this time of year and that helps me with beer temptation. Anyway, yeah I think this is going to be the big run for weight loss.

I'm ready. Everything is so easy for me after I quit the beer. It all just falls into place. The exercise ethic never leaves, it just suffers when I'm drinking beer. The chips have zero draw for me when I'm not under the influence of beer.

And as far as doing radical health benefit kind of foods and supplements, that becomes my bread and butter. It's like ok no beer then no obstacle in my path. I am free to get as radical as I want.

So the dif between me and you ladies is that you all are fairly tame most of the time. You don't drink too much alcohol, but you struggle with the bread bowl or the sweets or the pasta dish and you just kind of take in more cals than you expend, too many a days a week, with some exceptional days sprinkled in. That's what I read in here.

But then you don't blow up 5o pounds like I have done this year.

I am a man of extremes. I hope this Day Three of no beer quickly becomes Day 30. I have at least 4 months until I will be back to normal and then another month of fine tuning. I'd really like to go zero beer the whole stretch, but I cannot guarantee that one.

It's a hot Fall weekend here. But I have been having such terrible health scares of late that I'm am desperately trying to find my way out of the woods. And beer is not welcome at all!!!!!
__________________
GoBahnsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 02:57 PM   #35
GoBahnsen
Major LCF Poster!
 
GoBahnsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,793
Gallery: GoBahnsen
Stats: Have lost 42 lbs since Nov.19, 2013
WOE: Low carb my way
Start Date: 188 as of March 5, 2014 6'2"
A correction: You ladies don't always take in more cals than going out. Often it appears that you break even, which is self control in action right there.

But I'm thinking about your situations and how all of you a fairly moderate in your approach to food and drink. None of our core group (except I don't know Tracy that well) seems to be like me.

Of course there will be many men who are just like you guys. I'm the real weirdo of the group, because for me it's just about beer. That's it.

I really blew it last Spring as I rescued my homeless real life brother, which involved a 3 hour drive one way, which I have grown to dislike very much over my many years of visiting that storybook land in Santa Barbara county.

Because of the stress of it all I gave myself permission to really cut lose

It was a big mistake that has placed me in danger of sudden cardiac arrest. Or stroke and pushed me closer to type two diabetes.

I really hope I am done with the nonsense now that summer is gone and I am sick and tired of being huge and scared everyday.

Put in some great exercise this morning and plan to continue this afternoon. Here a little there a little.

My wife and I are going thru a book called How We Love by the Yerkovich's.
It a counseling book that believes the way we were raised as kids effects everyone of us.

It may help me to understand my addictive behavior as well then. Having to use alcohol to escape life or enhance reality is a big problem health-wise. I'd like to solve the problem sooner than later.
__________________
GoBahnsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 08:47 AM   #36
Jasminelady
Senior LCF Member
 
Jasminelady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: southeast USA
Posts: 826
Gallery: Jasminelady
Stats: 222/205/150
WOE: LCHF/non processed
Start Date: 1/1/2016
GOBA- Hey there officially on your new thread! I just want to respond to your comment that we all seem to have self control and moderation. Addiction is addiction- regardless of the vice used. I can only speak for me- as someone who also has an addictive personality. Eating disorders, can and are just as deadly as drinking- it just takes longer. I don't think we would be here if we all didn't have some sort of struggle. Very few people I know don't struggle with something. We just don't always voice it. I know people that are truly addicted to gambling, porn, food, smoking, drinking, the list goes on.

But as a Christian you know that anything you put as your "god" is destructive. Doesn't matter what it is. Each of this above mention takes it's toll one way or another. no vice is better or worse in my humble opinion. I have watched porn take down marriages and churches, gambling- rob families, and food- destroy health.

It all goes back to the mind set- remember - war is raged first and foremost in the mind. For the good book says- we wrestle not with flesh and blood- but the other unseen. Translation- get your mind set on what you will and wont do first and the body will follow.
We are given a choice. Nobody forces us to eat Twinkies- or go on a bender- we do that. Choice- self responsibility.

Now back to your comment- that you think you struggle more than most.- Especially on this thread. Take in mind- you do not know from where we come- or the fight that has taken place prior to coming here. People that want to get clean- including food issues- are all in a different place. We all need to hit bottom before coming up for air. That is why we come here- for support and to be accountable.

I think you are being hard on yourself and unfair to you. When you compare yourself to others you can't fully take care of you. The grass always does look green on the other side- like "oh that person has it all together"- if they do- then they worked for it. But no body really knows.

I hope truly I have not offended you. This was said out of being a friend- and having walked in tough shoes myself. But getting to a better place of peace and hope is worth working on. ONE DAY AT A TIME! sometimes hour by hour.

Have you ever considered AA? Just asking a tough question. Some of the most honest people I have ever known are recovering AA- and even though they are clean- they keep going.

So- Jaz went on a rant! Shocking!

Kris- how is the running coming? This is the piece I am missing- exercise. I can't believe how fast one can get outta shape. I could BARELY make it up a hill couple days ago- yet I was running 4 miles 2 years ago everyday- then biking after that!

Carol- How are you doing GF!!! Jump into the discussion!

Tracy- hope I didn't scare ya!

All-
I start my new position Tue! Very excited- back to what I know and love. Can finally get settled and all.

I am very very motivated to get back to being FIT- did not say my size 6- although that would be great! But FIT- and not huffing up a hill.
I keep my carbs to 20 and under- but seem somewhat stuck on the scale! Still going to do know I know is good for me. But then again our plans are all different.

Have a great day
__________________
JAZ

----------------------------------------------
10x1 met
10x2 in process
get to know me Jasmines Journey Journal

"If you can't handle me at my worst, you certainly don't deserve me at my best"
Marilyn Monroe
Jasminelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 09:15 AM   #37
Jasminelady
Senior LCF Member
 
Jasminelady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: southeast USA
Posts: 826
Gallery: Jasminelady
Stats: 222/205/150
WOE: LCHF/non processed
Start Date: 1/1/2016
Oh----- A thought came to me after I already posted.

I read a book several years ago that you GOBA- or anyone else (but it's more a spiritual book)

Anyway- I found it so helpful I actually ran a ladies morning study on it- it was really powerful.
Its called "Bondage Breaker"- It's a book on how to lose the chains that bind you from living a free life. Like I said everybody has something. But it gets to the root of the matter- which is that it's a spiritual war in the area of addictions, ALWAYS!

Neil Anderson also wrote "Victory over Darkness"- Which was just as good.
Both books are on amazon for a few bucks-

He is also on You Tube- but the book is worth it

Ok- done for today. I usually don't get Spiritual- on these threads- however we are Spiritual beings and sometimes you just can't put it in a box.
__________________
JAZ

----------------------------------------------
10x1 met
10x2 in process
get to know me Jasmines Journey Journal

"If you can't handle me at my worst, you certainly don't deserve me at my best"
Marilyn Monroe

Last edited by Jasminelady; 10-09-2016 at 09:16 AM..
Jasminelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 11:38 AM   #38
GoBahnsen
Major LCF Poster!
 
GoBahnsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,793
Gallery: GoBahnsen
Stats: Have lost 42 lbs since Nov.19, 2013
WOE: Low carb my way
Start Date: 188 as of March 5, 2014 6'2"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasminelady View Post
GOBA- Hey there officially on your new thread! I just want to respond to your comment that we all seem to have self control and moderation. Addiction is addiction- regardless of the vice used. I can only speak for me- as someone who also has an addictive personality. Eating disorders, can and are just as deadly as drinking- it just takes longer. I don't think we would be here if we all didn't have some sort of struggle. Very few people I know don't struggle with something. We just don't always voice it. I know people that are truly addicted to gambling, porn, food, smoking, drinking, the list goes on.

But as a Christian you know that anything you put as your "god" is destructive. Doesn't matter what it is. Each of this above mention takes it's toll one way or another. no vice is better or worse in my humble opinion. I have watched porn take down marriages and churches, gambling- rob families, and food- destroy health.

It all goes back to the mind set- remember - war is raged first and foremost in the mind. For the good book says- we wrestle not with flesh and blood- but the other unseen. Translation- get your mind set on what you will and wont do first and the body will follow.
We are given a choice. Nobody forces us to eat Twinkies- or go on a bender- we do that. Choice- self responsibility.

Now back to your comment- that you think you struggle more than most.- Especially on this thread. Take in mind- you do not know from where we come- or the fight that has taken place prior to coming here. People that want to get clean- including food issues- are all in a different place. We all need to hit bottom before coming up for air. That is why we come here- for support and to be accountable.

I think you are being hard on yourself and unfair to you. When you compare yourself to others you can't fully take care of you. The grass always does look green on the other side- like "oh that person has it all together"- if they do- then they worked for it. But no body really knows.

I hope truly I have not offended you. This was said out of being a friend- and having walked in tough shoes myself. But getting to a better place of peace and hope is worth working on. ONE DAY AT A TIME! sometimes hour by hour.

Have you ever considered AA? Just asking a tough question. Some of the most honest people I have ever known are recovering AA- and even though they are clean- they keep going.

So- Jaz went on a rant! Shocking!

Kris- how is the running coming? This is the piece I am missing- exercise. I can't believe how fast one can get outta shape. I could BARELY make it up a hill couple days ago- yet I was running 4 miles 2 years ago everyday- then biking after that!

Carol- How are you doing GF!!! Jump into the discussion!

Tracy- hope I didn't scare ya!

All-
I start my new position Tue! Very excited- back to what I know and love. Can finally get settled and all.

I am very very motivated to get back to being FIT- did not say my size 6- although that would be great! But FIT- and not huffing up a hill.
I keep my carbs to 20 and under- but seem somewhat stuck on the scale! Still going to do know I know is good for me. But then again our plans are all different.

Have a great day
Hey Jaz great post Let me clarify though that I don't think I struggle the most in this thread. My point was that I have one major addiction and if I overcome that one, all else falls into order.

Whereas people like Kris, who is fairly moderate in her behavior, can't seem to succeed against her fairly good behavior. Succeed in weight loss . Not success in other areas. She's a very nice person.

If I stay off the beer (this is Day 4 of zero beer) I will plummet from 245, which I was 4 days ago, to to under 200 sometime in February. But if I open the door to beer, no way. Won't happen.

But Kris can have some beer, some bread, some pasta and just continue to hang on status quo.

I think my point was "isn't this interesting?"

But I liked your post very much, thank you.
__________________
GoBahnsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 02:05 PM   #39
Jasminelady
Senior LCF Member
 
Jasminelady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: southeast USA
Posts: 826
Gallery: Jasminelady
Stats: 222/205/150
WOE: LCHF/non processed
Start Date: 1/1/2016
GOBA- I think you totally missed everything in my post- this was not about how much bread one eats- but that's ok.....
It was about addiction - you need to be in a place to receive what I had to say. Plus again you have no idea what we have dealt with - again you really did not read my post-

that is ok- I will keep thoughts to self- I will not go there again- was really trying to help-

all good
__________________
JAZ

----------------------------------------------
10x1 met
10x2 in process
get to know me Jasmines Journey Journal

"If you can't handle me at my worst, you certainly don't deserve me at my best"
Marilyn Monroe

Last edited by Jasminelady; 10-09-2016 at 02:07 PM..
Jasminelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 02:24 PM   #40
GoBahnsen
Major LCF Poster!
 
GoBahnsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,793
Gallery: GoBahnsen
Stats: Have lost 42 lbs since Nov.19, 2013
WOE: Low carb my way
Start Date: 188 as of March 5, 2014 6'2"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasminelady View Post
GOBA- I think you totally missed everything in my post- this was not about how much bread one eats- but that's ok.....
It was about addiction - you need to be in a place to receive what I had to say. Plus again you have no idea what we have dealt with - again you really did not read my post-

that is ok- I will keep thoughts to self- I will not go there again- was really trying to help-

all good
Wow, Interesting stuff Jaz. I thot I read it right. Sure, you talked about addiction. I agree with you.

I just find the dif between me and the other ladies interesting is all. I'd love to see Kris get unstuck from her self professed rut. I'd like to conquer beer. I'd like to see each of us attain our goals.

It strikes me sad that it's such a battle. I'm reading good counseling book right now. After that I'd like to check out the books you suggested.

Sorry that it appears I missed your point. I guess that's why men and women often have difficulty communicating. After a woman describes a broken car, the man offers how to fix it.

Then she says it has nothing to do with the car not running, she was trying to say that broken cars are like our lives. Ok.
__________________
GoBahnsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 02:36 PM   #41
Jasminelady
Senior LCF Member
 
Jasminelady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: southeast USA
Posts: 826
Gallery: Jasminelady
Stats: 222/205/150
WOE: LCHF/non processed
Start Date: 1/1/2016
no worries- your right it wasn't about a car! mars and Venus!
__________________
JAZ

----------------------------------------------
10x1 met
10x2 in process
get to know me Jasmines Journey Journal

"If you can't handle me at my worst, you certainly don't deserve me at my best"
Marilyn Monroe
Jasminelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 05:28 PM   #42
GoBahnsen
Major LCF Poster!
 
GoBahnsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,793
Gallery: GoBahnsen
Stats: Have lost 42 lbs since Nov.19, 2013
WOE: Low carb my way
Start Date: 188 as of March 5, 2014 6'2"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasminelady View Post
no worries- your right it wasn't about a car! mars and Venus!
Mars and Venus no doubt. You are obviously very intelligent and have a broad experience with a lot of stuff. You bring a lot to the table in here and I appreciate you.
__________________
GoBahnsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 05:32 PM   #43
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!
 
PACarolsue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Steeler Country
Posts: 1,335
Gallery: PACarolsue
Stats: 217/204/? 5'4"
WOE: reduced carb,IE
Start Date: Restart 1/1/17
Wow! You miss a couple days here and look what all you miss! Very interesting conversation and all "on topic." Right. We are all here for the same reason...we want to conquer our weight problems, but we're all different, in what brings us here and keeps us here.

GOBA, I wish I could do what you do....set my mind to it and drop the lbs. I just don't understand the regain. I feel if I got the weight off I would do whatever it takes to keep it off, but how do I really know that, if I have never lost it, so I can't judge you for it. Just once I would like to hear someone tell me I'm getting too thin. I went through a few years, maybe 5 or so, when I drank a lot. I was a drunk, actually, but I didn't eat along with it, so I didn't gain. I was too busy puking to eat. LOL It was when I was single and out partying and I just couldn't handle alcohol. Once I got in a good relationship I lost interest in the alcohol.

I hope the counseling you and DH are going through is helpful. I believe the way we were raised does have an effect, but I'm not sure how it has affected me, regarding my eating habits. I really don't know what makes me eat the way I do, when I'm not hungry. That's my biggest problem. When I was growing up we ate our meals and nothing between, ever. I think now I eat differently because food is readily available at all times of the day.

Jaz, I believe that anyone who is overweight has an eating disorder of some kind, and people who have never been overweight don't understand at all. I understand your concern about your health, being in the health industry. I don't know how you carry your weight, but I think people who carry upper body fat, around the organs, like me are the ones who have the tendency toward heart disease and diabetes, of which I have both. Many women carry their weight in the lower body, and while that is not desireable for looks, I don't believe it carries the same health risks.

I know you are excited to be finally starting a good job in your field. I'm excited for you too! Hope you still have time to keep in touch!
__________________
Carol

If I had started a year ago I would be at goal today.

No one ever leaves the gym regretting the choice to workout.
PACarolsue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 06:26 PM   #44
Jasminelady
Senior LCF Member
 
Jasminelady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: southeast USA
Posts: 826
Gallery: Jasminelady
Stats: 222/205/150
WOE: LCHF/non processed
Start Date: 1/1/2016
Carol- ya miss a day and it explodes!

just talking about addictions and food and how they are related. they are
__________________
JAZ

----------------------------------------------
10x1 met
10x2 in process
get to know me Jasmines Journey Journal

"If you can't handle me at my worst, you certainly don't deserve me at my best"
Marilyn Monroe
Jasminelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 09:42 PM   #45
GoBahnsen
Major LCF Poster!
 
GoBahnsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,793
Gallery: GoBahnsen
Stats: Have lost 42 lbs since Nov.19, 2013
WOE: Low carb my way
Start Date: 188 as of March 5, 2014 6'2"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PACarolsue View Post
Wow! You miss a couple days here and look what all you miss! Very interesting conversation and all "on topic." Right. We are all here for the same reason...we want to conquer our weight problems, but we're all different, in what brings us here and keeps us here.

GOBA, I wish I could do what you do....set my mind to it and drop the lbs. I just don't understand the regain. I feel if I got the weight off I would do whatever it takes to keep it off, but how do I really know that, if I have never lost it, so I can't judge you for it. Just once I would like to hear someone tell me I'm getting too thin. I went through a few years, maybe 5 or so, when I drank a lot. I was a drunk, actually, but I didn't eat along with it, so I didn't gain. I was too busy puking to eat. LOL It was when I was single and out partying and I just couldn't handle alcohol. Once I got in a good relationship I lost interest in the alcohol.

I hope the counseling you and DH are going through is helpful. I believe the way we were raised does have an effect, but I'm not sure how it has affected me, regarding my eating habits. I really don't know what makes me eat the way I do, when I'm not hungry. That's my biggest problem. When I was growing up we ate our meals and nothing between, ever. I think now I eat differently because food is readily available at all times of the day.

!
PAC, know this, I was not putting you down. But just like you can't relate to me gaining back 50 pounds, I can't relate to moderation.

I did manage to keep my weight around 200 for several years, with some big hick up's tossed in, but since 2008 i have been a great weight about 85% of that 8 year span.

But since I am a man of extremes and not moderation, if I want to lose 50 pounds bad enough I will do it. I hope that has not changed about me.

And I admire your moderation ability, along with Kris and the others in here.
__________________
GoBahnsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 07:05 AM   #46
schaferk
Senior LCF Member
 
schaferk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Rock Island, IL
Posts: 982
Gallery: schaferk
Stats: 165/134/125
WOE: Atkins/protein Power
Start Date: 1975
WOW I'll say you miss a lot in here when gone a couple of days!!! I was off having a fun "family" time for the weekend. We all went to wedding my youngest DD was a bridesmaid in and stayed at a cabin in the woods night of the reception. I must say having both DD's sleeping in the same room with me again after all these years was nostalgic. Back to the "old days" (no grandkids were there). It was fun, not much sleep. Will see grandkids today I ate and drank, but didn't over due. Just came home yesterday at noon and basically napped all day, skipping dinner.

Had to skip dinner as like GB I am kind of an all or nothing type. Lots of good posts here over the weekend. It helps me when GB is on a good roll cause I seem to say "well if he can do it I can too". I also admire his ability to hang so tough and drop so much quickly, going so many days in a row with NO beer.

MYSELF - I have had success both ways - All or nothing AND portion control, but I keep trying to blend the two & just end up with status quo, drifting and no progress.

I probably have not been completely honest with my confessions - I sometimes binge eat, coming home so full of food that my shoulders hurt. And I certainly can binge drink beer, coming home so sick that I'm throwing up most of the night and can't get out of bed the next day. Of course, I'm TRYING not to let either of those things happen and I'm getting much better but it is an embarrassing hard thing to even admit. Most of the time now I have more control over those two things - however I do still go out and eat & drink "a little" too much which isn't embarrassing bad behavior, but yet it is taking in too much of both to lose any weight. So NOW I am at the point where I need to take it farther - not be proud of myself for NOT being an over eating drunk, but be able to come home being proud of myself for having stayed on a LC food plan and skipping the beer. I haven't not been able to do that enough yet at social gatherings. Not sure how to tackle that one. Right now, I almost have to stay home to not drink and eat with the buds.

JAS Yes I'm still running a little, mostly walking/slow jogging right now. Only one race left - the big one (Disney half marathon) coming up in Nov. The trip will be with oldest DD & SIL and will be fun. We will sharing a room with them so more family camping!!! Ordered WDW year passholder tickets yesterday!! Another half marathon next Spring. Then I'm done with long races, back to 5K only. Jas you will get your running back to what it was. When I slack off every Winter it takes quite awhile to build back up but it always does! Again best of luck with the new job tomorrow!!! Exciting. I used to go all day at work not eating cause I walked during my half hour lunch period. Not saying its the best thing to do - just what I had to do. Always had coffee in morning and sometimes a pc of bacon in the microwave then nothing till I got home and made dinner.

Well I've rambled on! So great to see lots of posts from everyone. I'm on serious plan today and hopefully for the next 3 weeks till I leave for FL So I will be posting my food & HOPEFULLY my losses!! Please keep posting!!!!!
__________________
1 Jan 2016 - 150
7 Jan 2017 - 145/restart/goal 130
11 Jan 2017 - 142
12 Jan 2017 - 141
25 Jan 2017 - 140
schaferk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 07:26 AM   #47
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!
 
PACarolsue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Steeler Country
Posts: 1,335
Gallery: PACarolsue
Stats: 217/204/? 5'4"
WOE: reduced carb,IE
Start Date: Restart 1/1/17
Goba, it's not just your regain I can't understand, it's anyone's. I get so envious that I cannot lose like other people, but then wonder about the regain, that's all. It seems that when someone disappears and stops posting that they have regained and don't want to face the music. That is when they need the support the most, to get back on track. I know there are so many who probably are the same, wondering why I talk a good talk but never lose anything. Actually, it is my intention to stay more on track so my weight will go down but because I cannot stick to plan for very long it becomes moderation. It is not intentional.

Kris, your lack of eating all day when you worked was typical of so many people, and I don't think it's bad. Not they way they are talking now, anyway. It used to be we were told not to skip meals and eating one meal a day was bad. Now they are realizing that it's so much healthier to eat one meal a day, or two. It keeps your insulin low, and insulin stores fat.

I can understand how GBs success inspires you. Maybe it will inspire me, too.
__________________
Carol

If I had started a year ago I would be at goal today.

No one ever leaves the gym regretting the choice to workout.
PACarolsue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 08:01 AM   #48
GoBahnsen
Major LCF Poster!
 
GoBahnsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,793
Gallery: GoBahnsen
Stats: Have lost 42 lbs since Nov.19, 2013
WOE: Low carb my way
Start Date: 188 as of March 5, 2014 6'2"
Quote:
Originally Posted by schaferk View Post
WOW I'll say you miss a lot in here when gone a couple of days!!! I was off having a fun "family" time for the weekend. We all went to wedding my youngest DD was a bridesmaid in and stayed at a cabin in the woods night of the reception. I must say having both DD's sleeping in the same room with me again after all these years was nostalgic. Back to the "old days" (no grandkids were there). It was fun, not much sleep. Will see grandkids today I ate and drank, but didn't over due. Just came home yesterday at noon and basically napped all day, skipping dinner.

Had to skip dinner as like GB I am kind of an all or nothing type. Lots of good posts here over the weekend. It helps me when GB is on a good roll cause I seem to say "well if he can do it I can too". I also admire his ability to hang so tough and drop so much quickly, going so many days in a row with NO beer.

MYSELF - I have had success both ways - All or nothing AND portion control, but I keep trying to blend the two & just end up with status quo, drifting and no progress.

I probably have not been completely honest with my confessions - I sometimes binge eat, coming home so full of food that my shoulders hurt. And I certainly can binge drink beer, coming home so sick that I'm throwing up most of the night and can't get out of bed the next day. Of course, I'm TRYING not to let either of those things happen and I'm getting much better but it is an embarrassing hard thing to even admit. Most of the time now I have more control over those two things - however I do still go out and eat & drink "a little" too much which isn't embarrassing bad behavior, but yet it is taking in too much of both to lose any weight. So NOW I am at the point where I need to take it farther - not be proud of myself for NOT being an over eating drunk, but be able to come home being proud of myself for having stayed on a LC food plan and skipping the beer. I haven't not been able to do that enough yet at social gatherings. Not sure how to tackle that one. Right now, I almost have to stay home to not drink and eat with the buds.
Yay Kris We're gonna make something happen

Hopefully we can both draw on all we have learned so far with all of our success and failure. It would be great if you can start that race a few pounds lighter!!!

Thanks for being so candid about your struggles. It didn't make me think any less of you at all. Just before I went on my latest no beer run, my wife was out of town, so I got Chinese take out. Lots of it. My son-in-law was in on it too, that's why I wanted to make sure there was plenty.

I hadn't had Chinese in a long time. We even ordered pork fried rice. It was sooooo good, I couldn't stop. I just kept going back for more. Kind of like your shoulders hurting story.

I went to bed packed to the gills. Didn't sleep well at all. Moral of the story? Don't get Chinese take out.

Oh well, blame it on the beer again. When I'm having my beer I just don't care about anything anymore. And that's half of why we drink anyway. To lose the anxiety of life. To feel like everything is ok even tho it isn't.

Oh well, we can always start over. Day 5 begins. The scale was disappointing this morning. But it was due to a late dinner washed down with lots of water (and I know lots of water with dinner is a no no).

No biggie, i did great over a hot weekend. Should be a great Monday, not having to start a week coming out from under too much fun on the weekend.
__________________
GoBahnsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 09:25 PM   #49
GoBahnsen
Major LCF Poster!
 
GoBahnsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,793
Gallery: GoBahnsen
Stats: Have lost 42 lbs since Nov.19, 2013
WOE: Low carb my way
Start Date: 188 as of March 5, 2014 6'2"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PACarolsue View Post
Goba, it's not just your regain I can't understand, it's anyone's. I get so envious that I cannot lose like other people, but then wonder about the regain, that's all. It seems that when someone disappears and stops posting that they have regained and don't want to face the music. That is when they need the support the most, to get back on track. I know there are so many who probably are the same, wondering why I talk a good talk but never lose anything. Actually, it is my intention to stay more on track so my weight will go down but because I cannot stick to plan for very long it becomes moderation. It is not intentional.

.
Hi PAC Yeah, big regains are weird to understand. Hence the title of our thread. Why do we give up on our tremendous success?

I have written in here before on this. Can't remember what I wrote tho. I had my first major loss back in 2008. There were others before that as well, but in more recent times, that was a big break thru after a few years of being too fat.

I don't know, at certain seasons of life with it's various components and stressors, suddenly one can just start to not care about looking good anymore.

The over-eating and drinking that happens actually feels really good. Kind of like scratching an itch you have been trying to ignore for a long time.

During the season of growing large again there is an I don't care attitude, but also the belief that it won't go too far and you will soon right the ship.

I was always motivated for the big losses by thinking I would be admired by the opposite sex. That's a real guy thing I think. But now that I have out-grown that immaturity, it has made it super hard to stop the binging and lose weight for health purposes.

Isn't it amazing that the desire for approval can be greater than the desire to avoid a heart attack? Anyway, this is the first effort to drop 50 pounds that is purely motivated by health scares.

I hope it is enough. This will sound like womanly stuff here, but I do look forward to wearing so many of the few clothes I own....again. I have like one pair of cargo shorts that I wear now. Everything else is way off limits.

Hope that helped u understand PAC.
__________________
GoBahnsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 06:21 AM   #50
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!
 
PACarolsue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Steeler Country
Posts: 1,335
Gallery: PACarolsue
Stats: 217/204/? 5'4"
WOE: reduced carb,IE
Start Date: Restart 1/1/17
Well, I can relate to that Gobah. It wasn't a regain, but my original gain. I had stayed thin until sometime in the early 90s. I was not naturally thin, I had to work at it, going up and down the same 10 lbs or so. It was in the 90s that I just let it all go. I gained 60 or so lbs, eating whatever and whenever. I get very angry at myself for that, as it is what has caused my health problems, and I cannot find the nitch that will get it back off. So I went through the gain, but do feel that if I ever get it off I will go back to the way I was when I kept it off for so long.

Now a new question. When you lose 50 lbs or so, do you keep your fat clothes or do you get rid of them. You said you are living in one pair of shorts, so maybe you just don't buy new clothes as you are gaining. They say not to keep them because it gives you an excuse to grow back into them, but I feel that I should keep some just in case I gain, because I would hate to have to go shopping for bigger clothes. I'd rather get out the fat clothes and wear them until I lose it again.

When I go into a store to shop, I automatically pick up clothes that I think will fit and am shocked when I try them on and they don't even come close. I think I'm still thin. I refuse to buy those bigger sizes.
__________________
Carol

If I had started a year ago I would be at goal today.

No one ever leaves the gym regretting the choice to workout.
PACarolsue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 06:26 AM   #51
schaferk
Senior LCF Member
 
schaferk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Rock Island, IL
Posts: 982
Gallery: schaferk
Stats: 165/134/125
WOE: Atkins/protein Power
Start Date: 1975
Good Morning!! Hit the nail on the head both of you!!! I've been on this Board for MANY MANY years - most of my life my ONLY motivation was looks. Now it can't be that anymore due to wrinkly nasty spotted skin and it IS much harder just doing it for health reasons. That doesn't seem right, it should be easier. Well I won't get on my soapbox about "old" because we can't do anything about it so no use whining.

Last night I thought I was doing great at restaurant - salmon, double broccoli & a little mac & cheese scoop, no bread or beer. Well got home and looked it all up for the exact counts and I was pretty high in carbs and cals. There was a mushroom/lobster bits sauce on the salmon (awesome) and apparently a breadcrumb crust on the mac & cheese so it all added up to more than I thot. Oh well, new day

I have all sizes of clothes, if I like something I keep it hoping to get back into it. I have the most really cute clothes in a size about 10 pounds down from where I am now. I only need to lose the 10 and like magic I have a bunch of great clothes!!! Why can't I do it?? Not posting stats yet as I'm not back down to the posted low yet
__________________
1 Jan 2016 - 150
7 Jan 2017 - 145/restart/goal 130
11 Jan 2017 - 142
12 Jan 2017 - 141
25 Jan 2017 - 140

Last edited by schaferk; 10-11-2016 at 06:31 AM..
schaferk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 07:32 AM   #52
GoBahnsen
Major LCF Poster!
 
GoBahnsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,793
Gallery: GoBahnsen
Stats: Have lost 42 lbs since Nov.19, 2013
WOE: Low carb my way
Start Date: 188 as of March 5, 2014 6'2"
Quote:
Originally Posted by schaferk View Post
Good Morning!! Hit the nail on the head both of you!!! I've been on this Board for MANY MANY years - most of my life my ONLY motivation was looks. Now it can't be that anymore due to wrinkly nasty spotted skin and it IS much harder just doing it for health reasons. That doesn't seem right, it should be easier. Well I won't get on my soapbox about "old" because we can't do anything about it so no use whining.

Last night I thought I was doing great at restaurant - salmon, double broccoli & a little mac & cheese scoop, no bread or beer. Well got home and looked it all up for the exact counts and I was pretty high in carbs and cals. There was a mushroom/lobster bits sauce on the salmon (awesome) and apparently a breadcrumb crust on the mac & cheese so it all added up to more than I thot. Oh well, new day

I have all sizes of clothes, if I like something I keep it hoping to get back into it. I have the most really cute clothes in a size about 10 pounds down from where I am now. I only need to lose the 10 and like magic I have a bunch of great clothes!!! Why can't I do it?? Not posting stats yet as I'm not back down to the posted low yet
Hi PAC and KRIS>

Wow, I woke up at 5:30 and thought for sure I'd have a woosh because I didn't drop any the day before. Nooooo, I gained a half pound instead

When this happens during times of utter perfection in calorie intake, no alcohol, but yes exercise ....it's like are my bones gaining density? I can't even attribute it to weight lifting, because I didn't do any.

What a joke!!!! Hahahaha. How silly. You can't gain weight eating a beet for lunch. I did pig out on broccoli last night. What a bad boy!!!!

I guess that's what it is. I eat a big pile of veggies for dinner with a small amount of turkey burger on top. It's a lot of watery veggies, but no way can they make you gain fat.

Anyway...we all know this experience don't we? Just gotta laugh it off.

I know I did all the right things to lose, so I'm not gonna change anything.

Have you guys heard of the "The Whole 30" diet? My wife knows a lot of people doing it and getting results. It's basically just eating healthy with no cheats for 30 days. No bread or garbage food of course.

Pretty much LC, except it allows some fruit.

As to buying fat clothes PAC, no I don't. I can't bring myself to go into TJ Max and buy a pair of 38 or 40 waist size in pants.

I'll get back into my 32's in February. Unless I keep gaining weight on a calorie deficit diet In that case I will buy size 40 and go on the talk show circuit as the only human being in the world who gains weight while eating less than what his body uses.

NASA may want to study me for future flights to Mars.

They won't have to pack as much food, because the astronaut actually gains weight if he eats anything at all.

What a laugher folks. My body knows how to be amusing. But I don't care for it's sense of humor

PS. I hear ya Kris on the looks thing. What a powerful motivator it is when we are younger. We want to be admired, envied, make a head turn, feel sexy, etc etc. But try losing weight so you avoid a stroke. Weird how that one motivates less than vanity does??
__________________

Last edited by GoBahnsen; 10-11-2016 at 07:38 AM..
GoBahnsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 07:02 AM   #53
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!
 
PACarolsue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Steeler Country
Posts: 1,335
Gallery: PACarolsue
Stats: 217/204/? 5'4"
WOE: reduced carb,IE
Start Date: Restart 1/1/17
Goba, we all know that we get those fluctuations from water weight. It has nothing to do with fat. This is why they sometimes recommend weighing only once a week. But I understand wanting to jump on the scale the day after a low calorie day. It only makes sense that your weight would be down, but weight control never makes sense. In order to weigh daily, you have to be able to handle the fluctuations. There are some people who still weigh every day, but then calculate an average at the end of the week. You're right....if you know you are staying on plan the weight will come off. Don't blame it on the broccoli. LOL

Kris, I agree the mac and cheese did it. I love a good mac and cheese, but it isn't good for me. The salmon and broccoli was great, though.
__________________
Carol

If I had started a year ago I would be at goal today.

No one ever leaves the gym regretting the choice to workout.
PACarolsue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 07:20 AM   #54
GoBahnsen
Major LCF Poster!
 
GoBahnsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,793
Gallery: GoBahnsen
Stats: Have lost 42 lbs since Nov.19, 2013
WOE: Low carb my way
Start Date: 188 as of March 5, 2014 6'2"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PACarolsue View Post
Goba, we all know that we get those fluctuations from water weight. It has nothing to do with fat. This is why they sometimes recommend weighing only once a week. But I understand wanting to jump on the scale the day after a low calorie day. It only makes sense that your weight would be down, but weight control never makes sense. In order to weigh daily, you have to be able to handle the fluctuations. There are some people who still weigh every day, but then calculate an average at the end of the week. You're right....if you know you are staying on plan the weight will come off. Don't blame it on the broccoli. LOL

Kris, I agree the mac and cheese did it. I love a good mac and cheese, but it isn't good for me. The salmon and broccoli was great, though.
In know PAC. You're right. I just came in here to have a good fun rant. No one else wants to hear it. I didn't say a word here at home. Only us LCF's know what this all means.

I figured it out this morning. I have dropped 5 pounds in 8 days, so I'm doing alright. The goal is to break 200 in February. Early February. I'm looking forward to the church men's retreat in the Malibu hills, where a group os us guys traditionally walk down to the beach from high above.

Last year they all left without me because I couldn't get out of my truck fast enough. I waddled down the hill and found them later.

This year I hope to be right up there with the young guys. A new lease on life. Sounds really good.
__________________
GoBahnsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 07:28 AM   #55
schaferk
Senior LCF Member
 
schaferk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Rock Island, IL
Posts: 982
Gallery: schaferk
Stats: 165/134/125
WOE: Atkins/protein Power
Start Date: 1975
Good Morning everybody! I'm always up for hearing a good rant cause I sure have plenty of them. I didn't even weigh today cause had some beer and chips after the funeral yesterday. I didn't order a Mexican meal, but still had the beer and chips so overall for the day I'm sure it was bad. Had to go tho, lifelong friend and one of the vacation buds buried her Mother yesterday. Lost her to dementia/alzheimers. sad. Not an excuse to drink I suppose but we all did.

Gotta go to Mexican again tonight for SIL birthday. I can't dodge the food Will just do the best I can. Last night I did quit drinking before the rest of them and switched to water but am sure the damage was done by that time. slap me.
__________________
1 Jan 2016 - 150
7 Jan 2017 - 145/restart/goal 130
11 Jan 2017 - 142
12 Jan 2017 - 141
25 Jan 2017 - 140
schaferk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 06:15 PM   #56
GoBahnsen
Major LCF Poster!
 
GoBahnsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,793
Gallery: GoBahnsen
Stats: Have lost 42 lbs since Nov.19, 2013
WOE: Low carb my way
Start Date: 188 as of March 5, 2014 6'2"
Quote:
Originally Posted by schaferk View Post
Good Morning everybody! I'm always up for hearing a good rant cause I sure have plenty of them. I didn't even weigh today cause had some beer and chips after the funeral yesterday. I didn't order a Mexican meal, but still had the beer and chips so overall for the day I'm sure it was bad. Had to go tho, lifelong friend and one of the vacation buds buried her Mother yesterday. Lost her to dementia/alzheimers. sad. Not an excuse to drink I suppose but we all did.

Gotta go to Mexican again tonight for SIL birthday. I can't dodge the food Will just do the best I can. Last night I did quit drinking before the rest of them and switched to water but am sure the damage was done by that time. slap me.
Yeah Kris, we all know your dilemma too well, all the temptation of the various social events that seem to happen weekly for you.

I would literally hate to be in your temptations if I was on a serious roll to lose weight. My wife will say to me "you going to the men's fellowship tonight?"

I respond with "nah, I'm trying to lose this weight and there's free beer there and the food they serve isn't what I should eat. Plus that rub he uses on the Tri Tip probably has MSG in it."

There Kris, , that's how its done for us guys. But you got your DH to look out for. He wants to go so you gotta go. I do not envy your life of constant confrontation with buy one get one free events. With dollar beers on Turedsay. With all you can eat buffet. With vacations to food land. With running events that end up with everyone swimming in a vat of beer.

You are in such a predicament young lady. My heart goes out to you. It's like you love bread and you live next door to a bakery. You are in a real fix you are.
__________________
GoBahnsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 07:09 PM   #57
schaferk
Senior LCF Member
 
schaferk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Rock Island, IL
Posts: 982
Gallery: schaferk
Stats: 165/134/125
WOE: Atkins/protein Power
Start Date: 1975
Thanks for those tears of sympathy GB. It is quite the sad situation I am in. There is much temptation for sure but bottom line I still make those choices of food that go into my mouth I should be able to resist. I know right from wrong in other life situations and can do the right thing. I have prayed to GOD and asked him to make me a stronger person that makes the correct food choices but so far it's still a work in progress. I did go back to the same Mex hangout tonight for family birthday but had NO beer and very few chips. Did have half a taco & some enchilada. Still afraid to weigh.
__________________
1 Jan 2016 - 150
7 Jan 2017 - 145/restart/goal 130
11 Jan 2017 - 142
12 Jan 2017 - 141
25 Jan 2017 - 140
schaferk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 08:26 PM   #58
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!
 
PACarolsue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Steeler Country
Posts: 1,335
Gallery: PACarolsue
Stats: 217/204/? 5'4"
WOE: reduced carb,IE
Start Date: Restart 1/1/17
GOBA, I've got to get on it here, or you will weigh less than I do. Can't let that happen! LOL
__________________
Carol

If I had started a year ago I would be at goal today.

No one ever leaves the gym regretting the choice to workout.
PACarolsue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 07:24 AM   #59
GoBahnsen
Major LCF Poster!
 
GoBahnsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,793
Gallery: GoBahnsen
Stats: Have lost 42 lbs since Nov.19, 2013
WOE: Low carb my way
Start Date: 188 as of March 5, 2014 6'2"
Quote:
Originally Posted by schaferk View Post
Thanks for those tears of sympathy GB. It is quite the sad situation I am in. There is much temptation for sure but bottom line I still make those choices of food that go into my mouth I should be able to resist. I know right from wrong in other life situations and can do the right thing. I have prayed to GOD and asked him to make me a stronger person that makes the correct food choices but so far it's still a work in progress. I did go back to the same Mex hangout tonight for family birthday but had NO beer and very few chips. Did have half a taco & some enchilada. Still afraid to weigh.
Well Kris
That's really great self control. I wouldn't fear the scale with decisions like "not the whole taco, just half a taco." That is absolutely heroic my friend!!

I have never had a half a taco in my life, unless it was after 7 full ones.

There Kris God answered your prayer with a miracle. Half a taco!!!!

I finally got my little over-do woosh. It's just 4 days too late. Oh well, I'm happy about it. Maybe the scales will start to plummet like I'm used to when I go beer-free and eat like a bird.

I never get hungry on my diets either. I'm have smoothies going on constantly, similar to the beers that used to go on constantly. And there just isn't a lot of calories in my drinks, so I'm staying full, but not hungry.

The stevia makes you feel like you're drinking sugar all day too. I know PAC has to have solid, chew food and I can have that too. Some dry roasted unsalted nuts (but not very many---dense cals as we all know). Very heart healthy too.

And then dinner is really fun for me with fried broccoli slaw (we use healthy coconut oil). If you fry it long enough it becomes like noodles and it feels like pasta. mix in some Parmesan, garlic and a little healthy pink salt....it's fun food. The only real cals are in the oil.

Turkey burger broken up on top, other veggies in there too. I love it.

Without the cravings that alcohol creates, I feel zero need for seconds. In fact I just had my wife cut my portion way down.

What's the answer for Kris? This is Day Eight for no beer and I don't miss it at all. But then I'm not out of the woods yet either with health scares.

It's a lot harder to quit beer if you are symptom free of any kind of pains. You think everything is fine, so you keep pushing the envelop. You can't really feel type two diabetes coming on, so you think you're alright.

So in one sense I'm thankful for my pains, even tho they scare me everyday.
Yesterday was bad. This morning I'm going decaf on the coffee, see if that helps. But nothing can be more helpful than getting this extra weight off.
__________________
GoBahnsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 07:28 AM   #60
GoBahnsen
Major LCF Poster!
 
GoBahnsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,793
Gallery: GoBahnsen
Stats: Have lost 42 lbs since Nov.19, 2013
WOE: Low carb my way
Start Date: 188 as of March 5, 2014 6'2"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PACarolsue View Post
GOBA, I've got to get on it here, or you will weigh less than I do. Can't let that happen! LOL
Yeah, let's do this together PAC No cheats. If you have to eat solid food, make em all smart choices. No pasta!!!!
__________________
GoBahnsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:02 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2017 Netrition, Inc. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Netrition, Inc.