Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Forum Jump
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2016, 05:15 PM   #121
Leanne21071
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Leanne21071's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,177
Gallery: Leanne21071
Stats: 186/150/125-130
WOE: 310/1550 Keto
Start Date: restart Dec 8 2014

Still
stay with it your whoosh fairy will come. At least it didn't bounce up!

Mar! Hope your weekend stays stable.

Kai you can do this! I am an exercise wuss.


All I did today was eat. I stayed on plan but did hit the high end of my caloric needs. Lol Tomorrow is my DD so it should rectify any damages caused by today. it all started with a tuna salad......
__________________
I am a diet queen, who falls off her throne every now and again.
I gotta keep it off for me
(234 in'06)182 when I started in 2013, lost 30 lbs many times....
This time is forever Thanks to JUDDD!!!!(and Fung)and low carb friends!
1st mini goal 134.9 Done!
2nd major goal 124.9. 10/25
3rd ultimate and final goal 120ish 11/18
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-maintain.html
Leanne21071 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2016, 01:12 PM   #122
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,446
Gallery: Mim
Stats: 261/250.6/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: January 3, 2016 (this time!)
I'm back! I had a wonderful time in Italy. I don't think I've gained much - I'll know in the morning. I couldn't walk as much as I wanted because of my ankle. It really did not behave well. But I walked a lot, had a great time and am ready to get back on plan. I'm exhausted. Jet lag.
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 05:10 AM   #123
kal
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,482
Gallery: kal
Stats: 5'6" 233/189.6/148-155
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: Restart 11/11/2015
Meals prepped for the week. Felt good carrying my lunchbox to work. Have my double workout planned out. Took my meds this morning. Everything is going to be good today. I cannot control everything, but I can control my workouts and my food. I skipped Saturday weigh in but when I weighed this morning no change from the last time. Just have to be patient.

__________________
High Weight (Mar 2015): 233
Low Weight: 185.4 (Jun 2016)
Current Weight (Jan 2017): 187.8
Goal Weight: 145

Goals:
185 : No longer obese.
180 : Mani/pedi
170 : Receive passport
160 : Sephora makeup
150 : TBD
140 : TBD
kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 05:20 AM   #124
kal
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,482
Gallery: kal
Stats: 5'6" 233/189.6/148-155
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: Restart 11/11/2015
And I just realized my TOM is right around the corner so this week is going to be filled with cravings so I picked a good week to start my meal prep. Avoid the week long pre-period craving bingefest and the weight gain that wrecks my motivation.
__________________
High Weight (Mar 2015): 233
Low Weight: 185.4 (Jun 2016)
Current Weight (Jan 2017): 187.8
Goal Weight: 145

Goals:
185 : No longer obese.
180 : Mani/pedi
170 : Receive passport
160 : Sephora makeup
150 : TBD
140 : TBD
kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 10:18 AM   #125
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 202/176/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: March 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by kal View Post
And I just realized my TOM is right around the corner so this week is going to be filled with cravings so I picked a good week to start my meal prep. Avoid the week long pre-period craving bingefest and the weight gain that wrecks my motivation.
Always good to have a plan!
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 10:19 AM   #126
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 202/176/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: March 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
I'm back! I had a wonderful time in Italy. I don't think I've gained much - I'll know in the morning. I couldn't walk as much as I wanted because of my ankle. It really did not behave well. But I walked a lot, had a great time and am ready to get back on plan. I'm exhausted. Jet lag.
So happy to hear you had a great time! Sleep lots and I can't wait to hear all about your trip!
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 10:24 AM   #127
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 202/176/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: March 2016
I did not eat on plan at all this weekend. I am falling into my old habits and I am not happy with myself. A month agai I was at 176 and this morning I was at 183 which is higher than I was at the beginning of the month. I am meal prepping today and will be 100% back on plan tomorrow. Today I am 75% on plan.

I was trying the stress free approach and it was working well when I had something come up and then would get back on plan, but I think I was a little too stress free in the sense that I would just go off plan and not care. It's ok when stuff comes up but I can't be stress free about going off plan because it's Friday. Apparently I need a little stress in my life haha.
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 11:29 AM   #128
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,461
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/206.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Hopped on Stillman for a bit. Life is too hectic to try and remain on plan for long. I have 10 day that I shouldn't have any outings to deal with. Not sure what I will do after that.

Going to go read back a bit and get caught up.
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 02:21 PM   #129
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member
 
StillTheOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 612
Gallery: StillTheOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne21071 View Post

Still
stay with it your whoosh fairy will come. At least it didn't bounce up!

Mar! Hope your weekend stays stable.

Kai you can do this! I am an exercise wuss.


All I did today was eat. I stayed on plan but did hit the high end of my caloric needs. Lol Tomorrow is my DD so it should rectify any damages caused by today. it all started with a tuna salad......
Thank you Leanne I hope you are back down on the scale after it all started with tuna salad !
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 02:25 PM   #130
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member
 
StillTheOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 612
Gallery: StillTheOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
I'm back! I had a wonderful time in Italy. I don't think I've gained much - I'll know in the morning. I couldn't walk as much as I wanted because of my ankle. It really did not behave well. But I walked a lot, had a great time and am ready to get back on plan. I'm exhausted. Jet lag.
Oh, mim how wonderful ! Do tell us all about your trip . Glad you are back safely, Get well rested !
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 02:33 PM   #131
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member
 
StillTheOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 612
Gallery: StillTheOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by kal View Post
Meals prepped for the week. Felt good carrying my lunchbox to work. Have my double workout planned out. Took my meds this morning. Everything is going to be good today. I cannot control everything, but I can control my workouts and my food. I skipped Saturday weigh in but when I weighed this morning no change from the last time. Just have to be patient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal View Post
And I just realized my TOM is right around the corner so this week is going to be filled with cravings so I picked a good week to start my meal prep. Avoid the week long pre-period craving bingefest and the weight gain that wrecks my motivation.
Kal , I wish I was as well organised as you are ! I love those adorable prints on some of those take along bags for lunches, some even come with a nifty freezer pack that fits neatly inside and a sealed dip/ salad dressing holder !

I wish I had the energy to exercise ,I mean to do those squats , instead once I squat down its hard to get back up
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 02:41 PM   #132
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member
 
StillTheOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 612
Gallery: StillTheOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I did not eat on plan at all this weekend. I am falling into my old habits and I am not happy with myself. A month agai I was at 176 and this morning I was at 183 which is higher than I was at the beginning of the month. I am meal prepping today and will be 100% back on plan tomorrow. Today I am 75% on plan.

I was trying the stress free approach and it was working well when I had something come up and then would get back on plan, but I think I was a little too stress free in the sense that I would just go off plan and not care. It's ok when stuff comes up but I can't be stress free about going off plan because it's Friday. Apparently I need a little stress in my life haha.
I stress constantly !! It's not good either. I think we need to find the middle and not be too relaxed or too extreme, both can be terrible for weight loss . I am glad you caught yourself Mar, before it gets out of control and then you look back at your progress that you had . I think you can nip this !

Let's both be mindful but in the middle
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 02:46 PM   #133
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member
 
StillTheOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 612
Gallery: StillTheOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Hopped on Stillman for a bit. Life is too hectic to try and remain on plan for long. I have 10 day that I shouldn't have any outings to deal with. Not sure what I will do after that.

Going to go read back a bit and get caught up.
Welcome back BrattyS! You got this no worries ! I kept going on and off plan too, its definitely not a crime We are all friends here and I was wondering how you liked the Juddd plan ?
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 02:53 PM   #134
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member
 
StillTheOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 612
Gallery: StillTheOne
I started Dukan for a few days and I like it so far I lost 4 lbs doing the attack phase .
Today I did an Atkins day. I needed the higher fat . I will be off plans from Friday till Monday , I have friends staying for the weekend and the halloween party and we plan on going to the Oktober fest on Friday . I have so much to do and not enough hours in the day . I plan on checking in on my LCF and hopefully we can all share some good news !

Last edited by StillTheOne; 10-24-2016 at 02:57 PM..
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 02:54 PM   #135
Leanne21071
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Leanne21071's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,177
Gallery: Leanne21071
Stats: 186/150/125-130
WOE: 310/1550 Keto
Start Date: restart Dec 8 2014
Yes Still I am happily down to a new low at the moment but as I am the bouncing queen I'll have to wait and see if it sticks. Thank you!

Hello Mim welcome home!

Mar I have found as time goes on I'm catching myself sooner than I used too! 40 to 30 to 20 to 10. As long as you get back onto a plan it will come right back off.
__________________
I am a diet queen, who falls off her throne every now and again.
I gotta keep it off for me
(234 in'06)182 when I started in 2013, lost 30 lbs many times....
This time is forever Thanks to JUDDD!!!!(and Fung)and low carb friends!
1st mini goal 134.9 Done!
2nd major goal 124.9. 10/25
3rd ultimate and final goal 120ish 11/18
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-maintain.html
Leanne21071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 04:26 PM   #136
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,461
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/206.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillTheOne View Post
Welcome back BrattyS! You got this no worries ! I kept going on and off plan too, its definitely not a crime We are all friends here and I was wondering how you liked the Juddd plan ?
Honestly I only did it for a week. I loved it. My issue is that I used the up day to eat whatever I want and I have blood sugar issues. (pre diabetes)

What I need to do it eat strict stills to stay under my calories on down days and more atkin-ish on high day. This is probably what I will do when these 10 days of Stillman is done. I just need to figure out how to maneuver down days when they hit on Thursday and my Bible study group goes to lunch... Munch on lettuce?
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 04:47 PM   #137
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member
 
StillTheOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 612
Gallery: StillTheOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Honestly I only did it for a week. I loved it. My issue is that I used the up day to eat whatever I want and I have blood sugar issues. (pre diabetes)

What I need to do it eat strict stills to stay under my calories on down days and more atkin-ish on high day. This is probably what I will do when these 10 days of Stillman is done. I just need to figure out how to maneuver down days when they hit on Thursday and my Bible study group goes to lunch... Munch on lettuce?
No.. no .. lettuce is for bunnies

Just an idea, perhaps you can eat a very filling breakfast atkin-ish with eggs, cheese, bacon or sausage before bible study and then at lunch time you can have a tuna or chicken salad, skip the bread and carb sides and drink coffee with cream ?
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:45 AM   #138
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,461
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/206.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Down 3.8 Not bad for the first day. I was unprepared yesterday and ate lunchmeat and eggs. Today I am cooking up several days worth of chicken thighs. I might even get on my tread mill or recumbent bike today. The cooler weather has not been kind to my ankle so it hurts quite a bit lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillTheOne View Post
No.. no .. lettuce is for bunnies

Just an idea, perhaps you can eat a very filling breakfast atkin-ish with eggs, cheese, bacon or sausage before bible study and then at lunch time you can have a tuna or chicken salad, skip the bread and carb sides and drink coffee with cream ?
That is a good idea. I will have to remember that. I never think of tuna salad when I go out to eat.
My relationship with food has gotten better over the years but not so much when I go out to eat. It is hard not to fall back on old habits.
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:55 AM   #139
kal
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,482
Gallery: kal
Stats: 5'6" 233/189.6/148-155
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: Restart 11/11/2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillTheOne View Post
Kal , I wish I was as well organised as you are ! I love those adorable prints on some of those take along bags for lunches, some even come with a nifty freezer pack that fits neatly inside and a sealed dip/ salad dressing holder !

I wish I had the energy to exercise ,I mean to do those squats , instead once I squat down its hard to get back up
My lunchbox is by no means cute. I wanted to buy a cute one but the ones I liked were too small to fix my meal prep boxes.but i really like my prep containers so until there's a cute lunchbox that will fit it I'll stick to my old plain one.

I rarely have the energy but I have a plan in place and I stick to it. Most days a nap sounds very tempting but a nap won't help me drop my excess weight. Just start off simple like a walking video or outside depending on the weather. I remember when I was a kid and my mom and I would do the walking videos together..i was a slightly chubby kid but my mom was really overweight like 100+ pounds overweight. So then we added commercial break exercise during the evening along with our walking video. By commercial break exercise i mean every time commercials came on we had to pick a workout for each commercial in the break. So Like jumping Jacks until it switched then change to crunches. Commercial breaks are like a few minutes and there's usually several commercials so if you dislike the exercise move it's really almost over as soon as you start. Probably sounds silly but we found it fun. Just have to start somewhere.
__________________
High Weight (Mar 2015): 233
Low Weight: 185.4 (Jun 2016)
Current Weight (Jan 2017): 187.8
Goal Weight: 145

Goals:
185 : No longer obese.
180 : Mani/pedi
170 : Receive passport
160 : Sephora makeup
150 : TBD
140 : TBD
kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:56 AM   #140
kal
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,482
Gallery: kal
Stats: 5'6" 233/189.6/148-155
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: Restart 11/11/2015
Bratty, welcome back!

I found your 3.8 from yesterday lol. Well my TOM came early and decided to pick it up on the way haha.
__________________
High Weight (Mar 2015): 233
Low Weight: 185.4 (Jun 2016)
Current Weight (Jan 2017): 187.8
Goal Weight: 145

Goals:
185 : No longer obese.
180 : Mani/pedi
170 : Receive passport
160 : Sephora makeup
150 : TBD
140 : TBD
kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 04:42 AM   #141
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,461
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/206.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Quote:
Originally Posted by kal View Post
My lunchbox is by no means cute. I wanted to buy a cute one but the ones I liked were too small to fix my meal prep boxes.but i really like my prep containers so until there's a cute lunchbox that will fit it I'll stick to my old plain one.

I rarely have the energy but I have a plan in place and I stick to it. Most days a nap sounds very tempting but a nap won't help me drop my excess weight. Just start off simple like a walking video or outside depending on the weather. I remember when I was a kid and my mom and I would do the walking videos together..i was a slightly chubby kid but my mom was really overweight like 100+ pounds overweight. So then we added commercial break exercise during the evening along with our walking video. By commercial break exercise i mean every time commercials came on we had to pick a workout for each commercial in the break. So Like jumping Jacks until it switched then change to crunches. Commercial breaks are like a few minutes and there's usually several commercials so if you dislike the exercise move it's really almost over as soon as you start. Probably sounds silly but we found it fun. Just have to start somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kal View Post
Bratty, welcome back!

I found your 3.8 from yesterday lol. Well my TOM came early and decided to pick it up on the way haha.
I think working out during the commercial breaks is a good idea. Definitely a good start. You may toss the 3.8 elsewhere. I do not want them back.
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 04:43 AM   #142
kal
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,482
Gallery: kal
Stats: 5'6" 233/189.6/148-155
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: Restart 11/11/2015
Good start to today. I almost forgot my lunch at home but luckily I remember it right as I was walking out the door. Have to get in the habit of grabbing it again every morning. I have a double workout scheduled for today so not going to let TOM get in my way. No excuses. I have to stay on top of things if I want to reach the goal my doctor wants to see in March. Hoping if i really behave especially this week then I get a whoosh not including the TOM gain haha. I hate the TOM gain it's so unmotivating even though I know it's not real. I just really wanted to be back in the 180s by November and I was getting so close. It's gonna be okay though..maybe I'll won't be too far off. Staying optimistic.
__________________
High Weight (Mar 2015): 233
Low Weight: 185.4 (Jun 2016)
Current Weight (Jan 2017): 187.8
Goal Weight: 145

Goals:
185 : No longer obese.
180 : Mani/pedi
170 : Receive passport
160 : Sephora makeup
150 : TBD
140 : TBD
kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 04:46 AM   #143
kal
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,482
Gallery: kal
Stats: 5'6" 233/189.6/148-155
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: Restart 11/11/2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
I think working out during the commercial breaks is a good idea. Definitely a good start. You may toss the 3.8 elsewhere. I do not want them back.
Haha don't worry I'll throw them out and destroy them. No one wants them haha.
__________________
High Weight (Mar 2015): 233
Low Weight: 185.4 (Jun 2016)
Current Weight (Jan 2017): 187.8
Goal Weight: 145

Goals:
185 : No longer obese.
180 : Mani/pedi
170 : Receive passport
160 : Sephora makeup
150 : TBD
140 : TBD
kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 06:42 AM   #144
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member
 
StillTheOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 612
Gallery: StillTheOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne21071 View Post
Yes Still I am happily down to a new low at the moment but as I am the bouncing queen I'll have to wait and see if it sticks. Thank you!

Hello Mim welcome home!

Mar I have found as time goes on I'm catching myself sooner than I used too! 40 to 30 to 20 to 10. As long as you get back onto a plan it will come right back off.
I know the diet bouncing feeling too Leanne ! Thats wonderful you are at a new low ! I hope it sticks for you !
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 07:02 AM   #145
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member
 
StillTheOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 612
Gallery: StillTheOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Down 3.8 Not bad for the first day. I was unprepared yesterday and ate lunchmeat and eggs. Today I am cooking up several days worth of chicken thighs. I might even get on my tread mill or recumbent bike today. The cooler weather has not been kind to my ankle so it hurts quite a bit lately.



That is a good idea. I will have to remember that. I never think of tuna salad when I go out to eat.
My relationship with food has gotten better over the years but not so much when I go out to eat. It is hard not to fall back on old habits.
That is a great start !

Yes, chicken salad, tuna and egg salad are good lunch options minus the carbs ask for a side of cottage cheese or yoghurt with berries enjoy that coffee with cream ( I always peek at menus before the day ) also an added benefit from bible study is finding strength and hope for a healthier, happier you !
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 07:08 AM   #146
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member
 
StillTheOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 612
Gallery: StillTheOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by kal View Post
My lunchbox is by no means cute. I wanted to buy a cute one but the ones I liked were too small to fix my meal prep boxes.but i really like my prep containers so until there's a cute lunchbox that will fit it I'll stick to my old plain one.

I rarely have the energy but I have a plan in place and I stick to it. Most days a nap sounds very tempting but a nap won't help me drop my excess weight. Just start off simple like a walking video or outside depending on the weather. I remember when I was a kid and my mom and I would do the walking videos together..i was a slightly chubby kid but my mom was really overweight like 100+ pounds overweight. So then we added commercial break exercise during the evening along with our walking video. By commercial break exercise i mean every time commercials came on we had to pick a workout for each commercial in the break. So Like jumping Jacks until it switched then change to crunches. Commercial breaks are like a few minutes and there's usually several commercials so if you dislike the exercise move it's really almost over as soon as you start. Probably sounds silly but we found it fun. Just have to start somewhere.
I started to do stretching for my lower back and use my water bottle with both hands holding it behind my head for my bat arms It's a start I just need to keep on it as well as my walking .
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 07:09 AM   #147
Leanne21071
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Leanne21071's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,177
Gallery: Leanne21071
Stats: 186/150/125-130
WOE: 310/1550 Keto
Start Date: restart Dec 8 2014
If not today it will within the next few weeks. I just need to stay on plan.

I think the working out between commercials is great. Unfortunately I stream most of my my shows or I'm working on stuff while I watch.

I might try a squat challenge..... hmmm. Or a push up challenge. I don't do too many sit ups as I would like the waist to shrink a little more. I should just get out the Pilates videos.... I should do a lot of things lol. I'm getting so close to goal I need to add something in. I didn't before, as exercise really stalls me and makes me a ravenous monster.

That's why I want to hit 119 (I think 115 might be too thin, I'm going to change that just now!) so when I add back in a few carbs and exercise I won't go above 125.

Ali your work outs are inspiring!
__________________
I am a diet queen, who falls off her throne every now and again.
I gotta keep it off for me
(234 in'06)182 when I started in 2013, lost 30 lbs many times....
This time is forever Thanks to JUDDD!!!!(and Fung)and low carb friends!
1st mini goal 134.9 Done!
2nd major goal 124.9. 10/25
3rd ultimate and final goal 120ish 11/18
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-maintain.html
Leanne21071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 07:21 AM   #148
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member
 
StillTheOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 612
Gallery: StillTheOne
Stress today just because my mind says why bother you will gain it all back over the long weekend "EAT WHAT YOU WANT!" No, I am not going there, Instead I woke up to another loss a lb. I can restart, after I enjoy time with family and friends !

I have to be patient and remember if I restart it will work!

Have a great day everyone!
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 05:01 AM   #149
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,461
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/206.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Down 2 more lbs. 5.8 total for 2 days on plan. Not bad! Keto stick is pink and I feel pretty good.

I hope everyone has a great day!
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 05:34 AM   #150
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,446
Gallery: Mim
Stats: 261/250.6/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: January 3, 2016 (this time!)
Well done, Bratty! I am slowly losing the water gain from my trip. Several people have told me I look thinner! I suspect it is from all the walking I did. I need to keep that up!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:53 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2017 Netrition, Inc. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Netrition, Inc.