Forum Jump

Old 12-28-2016, 09:33 PM   #31
Bloodhound
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Bloodhound
Stats: 252.2/200.4/149.0/5'3"
WOE: LC
Start Date: 11/28/2016
I just made a practice cocktail so I'll know what I want for New Year's Eve and it is pretty dang good. I squeezed fresh lemon juice and added Splenda, citrus vodka, and water and it is yummy. It's tasty, sweet, and carbless.
Bloodhound is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2016, 09:07 AM   #32
kind
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kind
WOE: >
Start Date: April1 2013
drink up Bloodhound. For Jan.2 is around the corner . and that meAns haRd work and cleaN EATING.{Hope you stay with us andwe all o his.I know I;m.
so far been doing good. Jan.1st.Here we come.{I;m so ready nd feelgoodabou it.
The only thing and Yes Know bad, is still having diet pop.{Wished I never rstared In June.But I also drink plain tea.
Going to kick in exersicing more too.Thnking about doing some things here at home.
Plus going to the y every other day.
Right now last few days been uesing sauna and steam room. Detoxing.
And starting Jan. going back to Green smoothies.at least 3 days a week.

join in and tell us what your plans are for the comeing Jan health and wieght loss.

Janet
Enjoy your new drink.Be safe.
kind is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 12:42 PM   #33
betterthanever
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: betterthanever
Stats: 265/168...185/155
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Feb 2014
Hi, can I join you! I've been MIA from these boards for a few months, and I need to get back on track. I went off my plan completely for about a week...up to yesterday, which was my birthday. Today I'm trying to get back on plan. I'd *like* to fat fast, but am allowing myself to go strict low carb if that's what I need to stay away from the junk food. Staying away from the scale, too, because I know it's bad news there. The junk food was interesting...definitely had less call on me than in the past, but I also found myself eating certain things the last 2 days just because I knew I "couldn't" eat them once I was back on plan. Most of the things did not taste as good as I thought they would, and I kind of missed eating on plan! I'm lc almost 3 years now, so I guess ti's becoming my norm now. So glad! Not sure how hard it will be to stay on plan today, especially since there's still tons of junk food around. Lol...I'm on vacation, so I stayed in bed until noon today...figured that's one way to stay away from the carbs!
Old 12-30-2016, 07:42 AM   #34
Bloodhound
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Bloodhound
Stats: 252.2/200.4/149.0/5'3"
WOE: LC
Start Date: 11/28/2016
Counting today, two days left of 2016. It took a while to get back on track with fitness, but I feel good with a month under my belt. I don't think I've ever gone LC for a whole month before. I've experimented with it, but always reverted. There really are enough food choices that are satisfying, but it's hard to switch over. I watch the 600 pound life show and the doctor is always telling his patients to get off the carbs, and I've noticed my aches and pains go away with less carbs, plus the weight loss is faster with less carbs, but it is a difficult switch.

My goal for January is to get to 220 and I round down, so if I see 220.8 then I've made it. If I keep up the walking it's DOABLE. I also want to eat cleaner and work on cooking LC more often than reverting to canned tuna or sandwich meat spread, etc. I guess that takes time.

I have really enjoyed everyone's posts. There's something to learn from all of them, plus it's motivating to be in a group where everyone has a common goal and common challenges.

Here's to the last couple of days of 2016!
Bloodhound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 03:17 PM   #35
kind
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kind
WOE: >
Start Date: April1 2013
Hi, Betterthenever.
Hope you stay and post often as it really helps, No matter what plan you are doing.
Great job on looseing 100lbs. You should now know what you need to do and what you can not.
Welcome to group{Which I hope grows{Or should I say get smaller this new coming year.
Janet
Jan.1st. weigh in .
kind is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 08:27 PM   #36
canadiangirl69
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: canadiangirl69
Stats: 318+/296.0/175 (to start) Size 28+/26/16?
WOE: Atkins - Induction
Start Date: Came back to LCF Jan 14, 2017
Will there be a January thread?
- 299lbs Met Jan 18/17
- 275lbs
- 250lbs
- 175lbs

My journal
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...=881144&page=7
canadiangirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote