Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 01-03-2017, 02:52 AM   #31
DrunkenSailor
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: DrunkenSailor
Good morning all,

It's back to work for me today. I've been dreading it, but it's also a relief to get back into a schedule and not be around the house (and food) all day. Dinner out tonight, then by tomorrow night all our guest will be gone. It was great to see them, and they were very easy company, but I still feel like I didn't get a real vacation and want to crawl in a hole for a few days.

I weigh almost every day and average the previous week's weights on Thursdays. Looks like it will be over 190 for the first time in awhile. It's also been a couple years since I've been below 180, so I'm looking forward to getting there soon!

Have a great day!
DrunkenSailor is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2017, 04:56 AM   #32
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mick6
Stats: 228.8/199.6/140
WOE: wheat free/ low carb
Start Date: 01/01/2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannieScot View Post
Hi MickC........I arrived in the US in June 1988 for a one year adventure working as a Nanny in Minneapolis....well who know I was going to meet and marry and put down roots........lived in Mpls for 8 years before heading south in search of warmer weather!

I am so lucky to have a large, close family and make a concentrated effort to visit regularly, especially now that the kiddos are all grown and with being divorced I can come visit whenever suits me.......this visit has been for 6 months due to my little sister being diagnosed with breast cancer and I needed to be here to help her and my Mum and brothers .........

Been doing quite a bit of travel..... every couple of months I spend 4 days in a European city.....Paris, Milan, London and just made reservations for Barcelona! It does make staying on LCHF a little challenging though.....the worst culprit is my Mum who does not understand.....she constantly buys starchy cookies/cakes/candy! I did so well until New Year's Eve.....don't know what the heck happened....the last two days I cannot stop eating all this unhealthy food.....tomorrow am I am back on track ....I have found the key for me is really making sure I use plenty of healthy fat....that way I feel really full.......my one weakness is cream which I needed to limit how much I consume.
How interesting! I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. I hope she is doing well. My SIL just hit one years cancer free.Its a scary thing but they have come so far treating it thank heavens!

That is fabulous you get to travel that often

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpoison View Post
I didn't get a friend request
I tried to send it again and it says it is pending yet . I'm confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets_do_this! View Post
Great idea to keep me accountable! Count me in!

I have a formal event to attend this May so this is just what I need to keep me on track.

1/2: 147.2 lbs

today's meal:
B: fasted
L: 1/2 zucchini zoodles, grassfed butter, fresh garlic, shrimp, coffee w/4 tbsp hwc & stevia drops
D: 1 whole avocado, water

exercise: 4 miles on treadmill

Ultimate goal: 135lbs
Thanks for joining us! Tasty menu!! You already look smashing in your profile pic but you will be sure having your pic of lovely dresses by May!

Dimply
You are too kind. I'm glad I got the pic on there right. I seriously didn't know they made Tab yet! Dipping ham is something I never though of. Interesting!!

The thing about the holidays ending right after you B day made me giggle Thats crazy about the flood. I sure hope that stops! I'll have to give the Kens a try. Primal Kitchen brand was $7 in the trash. Yuck

DrunkenSailor i go back to work today also. I dont blame you for feeling you didn't get a vacation with company. No matter how much you enjoy them it really isn't total downtime.

I like your idea of averaging your weight for the week! Enjoy your dinner out and have a good first day back!

Back to a normal schedule for me today. I feel robbed a bit on the vacation front since I was sick through all but the last couple days of it. It was miserable hosting Christmas for both sides of the the family sick. Good thing is no one caught it!

I'll get plenty of walking in at work today which is a plus! The scale took a bump up from yesterday but I'll just look at the average. From my start I had to lose 3% of my starting weight by the end of this month to stay in the bet.

Have a great day!
Mick6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 06:07 AM   #33
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

I dont know if any of you want to do regular weigh ins to track progress but if you do add yourself to the list and change as needed.

Weight.... START...... CURRENT..... 6/30 GOAL

Mick........228.3........226.1...........220
Old 01-03-2017, 06:32 AM   #34
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Dimply
Stats: 251/201.5/125 43" lost
WOE: Atkins/IF
Good Morning!

Drunken Sailor - I weigh daily also, and average the week's weights. Unless it is a low on my weigh-in day, then I claim it! Since I started this challenge on a Sunday, I will make Sunday my official weigh-in day.

Mick6 - My DH was sick over his 5 day Christmas vacation also. He said he wanted a do-over!
Tab is definitely a childhood blast from the past. My mom drank it all the time, but hated it once they switched from saccharine to whatever is used to sweeten it these days. I love it, but can only find it at 2 local kind of upscale grocery stores so it is never on sale. I am going to quit soft drinks as soon as we finish what we have now, and stick to Crystal Light & water.
for your SIL being 1 year cancer free!!!

PSA: For those who drink Crystal Light, the flavors sweetened with stevia have 6 carbs per packet! I knew that stevia was high in carbs, but didn't connect the dots when I bought 2 CLs sweetened with it.

Have a great day!!
Dimply is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 08:23 AM   #35
MrsVardy
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: MrsVardy
Stats: 269.6/258.6/190
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 1/1/2017
I would like to join this challenge.
MrsVardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 08:33 AM   #36
MrsVardy
Junior LCF Member

MrsVardy..269.6........269.6...........230
Old 01-03-2017, 10:22 AM   #37
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

MrsVardy!!
Old 01-03-2017, 10:24 AM   #38
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

Dimply.....251...........251..............220
Old 01-03-2017, 12:45 PM   #39
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FindingMe
Stats: 287/231.8/?
WOE: IF/LC

FindingMe..257.........257..............217
FindingMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 12:54 PM   #40
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick6 View Post

Oh gee I had mine set to friends only also. Hence it not showing. I think I've got my profile pic on the site now and info.

Oh my gosh that is a lot of rain! I hope you made it through the storm ok .I hope you live in one of the states without tons of basements. Be safe!
Mine should be working now since I took it off of Friends Only and this will be my 25th post. I just sent a request to a couple of people to test it out and it seemed to go through. Feel free to add me, if you want since you have to initiate when yours is restricted.

No, we live on the Gulf Coast and no basements. I think we ended up with close to 20" for 2017 and my front yard smells like wet dog.

Your menu looks great! I may have to get the recipe for the coconut flat bread...after my initial restart boredom sets in.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:05 PM   #41
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimply View Post
I guess the holidays are officially over tomorrow. My birthday is the 11th, so my family jokes that the holidays are not really over until the 12th Regardless, they seemed to fly by this year!

This site has PMs but I guess there is a post requirement. Not sure what that is, so I guess you will have to be sure to post a lot to get there
Hope the weather is getting better for you. We had 2 major floods in less than a year here last spring/summer; it's scary!
at portion control allergy. I am usually ok when low carbing, but when I'm not, the amount of food I can put away is truly terrifying
Looking good! I admit that low carbing does help with my hunger, but I could put away my weight in fresh shrimp. And don't get me started about ribeyes. YUM!

That sounds like my birthday. I usually start celebrating the weekend before and end the weekend after.

I've had this site open most of the day trying to post, but I keep getting sidetracked. I think I've made up for it by sending about 5 today. I should be on the "special folk" list now.

We are supposed to be dry for a couple of days, before the next round hits. I just want a little bit of cooler temps before the miserable 6 month humidity starts in April. Holidays just don't seem like holidays when you are in the 80's and everything is sticky. BUT, I'll be begging for these temps come July.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:26 PM   #42
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Looks like everyone is off to a great start! Welcome to the new folks!

I always lose steam by 3pm, even on a good day and I'm two days in on kicking my coffee habit. I've got to try to get on early and post early while my brain is still functioning. Sorry if I rarely make any sense!
I went so far as to take two Midols yesterday just to get a little caffeine to get over the hump. Today, I took one. This too shall pass and hopefully the headache, too!

I'm really trying not to weigh daily and it is super hard when I am behaving. Did I say this already? Yet another habit that I'm trying to break. All this on top of a stressful family thing tomorrow. Give me strength!!! OY.

Anyway, I'm doing good with my intake - very low carb! And today, I'm counting my calories and getting in my veggies, too! Woop! Day 3 is looking successful and as many trips as I made to the Ladies' ysd, I feel good about my weigh in on Friday. I'm hoping for a mega whoosh y'all!

Have a great evening! I'll be back in the morning when I can see straight.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:39 PM   #43
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Wow did I mess up my goal weight!!

Mick........228.3........226.1...........205
Old 01-03-2017, 01:50 PM   #44
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsVardy View Post
I would like to join this challenge.
Howdy!!! Its great to have you here!!! I look forward to seeing you kick butt on those pounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindingMe View Post
Mine should be working now since I took it off of Friends Only and this will be my 25th post. I just sent a request to a couple of people to test it out and it seemed to go through. Feel free to add me, if you want since you have to initiate when yours is restricted.

No, we live on the Gulf Coast and no basements. I think we ended up with close to 20" for 2017 and my front yard smells like wet dog.

Your menu looks great! I may have to get the recipe for the coconut flat bread...after my initial restart boredom sets in.
I feel like a big odd ball restricting it. I had a previous problem with a spouse of a long ago ex hunting me down online in two forums. It was ridiculous and I cant believe someone would want to do that stuff and try to stir up trouble. I should just say who cares really.

Wow that is a ton of rain! Not that I'd want all the rain but I'd trade you some snow! I'll hunt up the recipe for you.

Yeah on doing so well! Your a brave soul kicking the coffee habit. Hope your head is feeling better! Those trips to the ladies room sure do bode well for wooshing

Sending good vibes for the family thing!

DIMPLYI'm sorry to hear your dh was sick over his break too. I'm glad you didnt catch it! My mom used to drink Tab when I was a kid. I swear there was always a bottle on the patio . I'm not much of a soda drinker because I want Coke and not diet. I did get dh some stevia flavored drops to use with the soda stream.

Thanks for the heads up on the stevia drinks!

I hope you all are doing well!

Todays eats

B~ coconut flat bread
2 eggs with a T of butter

L~ cottage cheese with 3 strawberries and a small handful of pecans
1/2 an avocado

D~ steak dipped in butter
iceberg with italian

S~ rest of last nights cream cheese

Last edited by Mick6; 01-03-2017 at 01:57 PM..
Old 01-03-2017, 02:40 PM   #45
Happyone81
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Happyone81
Stats: 249/244/150
WOE: Induction and meat and eggs 3 Wk cycles
Start Date: Every January lol
Hello all!

I too would like to join this challenge. Today is my official first day. I weigh daily too. I am ready to stop the 14 year yo-yoing and get it together.
Happyone81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 03:38 PM   #46
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyone81 View Post
Hello all!

I too would like to join this challenge. Today is my official first day. I weigh daily too. I am ready to stop the 14 year yo-yoing and get it together.
Glad to have you! Welcome!!!
Old 01-03-2017, 04:20 PM   #47
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

FindingMe - I am about an hour from the TX Gulf Coast. We have had high temps in the mid-high 70s for the past week or so, but starting tomorrow highs will be in the low-mid 60s than plunge to high 40s-50s I hate cold weather. Back to mid-70s by next week.
Kicking coffee? *thud* I am down to one cup a day that I make at home (kicked my Starbucks habit), but that one cup keeps me half-way sane, and those around me alive
My mom always said you should celebrate your birthday all month!

Mick6 - Honestly, you can never be too careful these days, but what is wrong with people who think cyber-stalking (or any kind of stalking) is OK? She must not be too secure in her relationship with your ex.

Happyone81! Love your avi
Old 01-03-2017, 05:37 PM   #48
CannieScot
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: CannieScot
Stats: 180/180/155
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: November 2016
Hello everyone.....hope today is going well and not too difficult to keep on track.....

over here is Bonnie Scotland....the day was so pretty.....lots of clear skies and brisk weather.....I was able to get out and do my usual 10,000 steps.....

B: Hot water with lemon slice, black coffee with double cream
L: nada!
D: pork loin chop with mixed greens with olive oil/balsamic vinegar
S: beef broth drink

man, oh man....I'm so proud of how that looks after I typed it.......reality is I am having incredible cravings for something sweet! That's what comes of over indulging in sweets/cookies the past 3 days........I keep telling myself just go to bed....keep away from the kitchen! Just need to get that demon sugar out of my system:

Last edited by CannieScot; 01-03-2017 at 05:38 PM.. Reason: mistake in font
CannieScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 08:05 PM   #49
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

You should be proud of yourself, CannieScot! Your menu looks great and clean, and defeating the sugar demon is no small feat, as we all know.

B - coffee w/cream & s/f DaVinci's syrup
L - none
D - chicken breast sauteed in butter, cole slaw
64 oz water, Crystal Light tangerine mango

good night!
Old 01-03-2017, 09:27 PM   #50
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/220/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
I'm joining you guys! I'm back also to serious low carb, I always stay GF but carbage was definitely involved the last 2 years. I lost 70 lbs a few years ago then guess who had a lot of fun for 2 years and put it all back on?

Today at dinner ended my second 24 hour fast or OMAD whichever you prefer. Got pretty hungry this afternoon waiting for 5 pm but I had made homemade chicken broth so I had a cup (it's allowed) of that and sailed through. Still no hunger. First night I fought head hunger bad. My tummy was just fine but my head was screaming "what the hell woman, feed me". I did 3 days fat fast to gear up and get into hardcore ketosis for fasting so I would have maximum appetite suppression and I think it really has helped.

Lost 6 in 3 days on fat fast then nothing after 1 day on 24 hour fast so I'm hoping tomorrow will show my first real loss, not that initial whoosh from getting back on track. I really want to do a 48 hour fast but am not ready for that.

Geez I wrote a book! So I will add my stats to the last list and.....I'll be checking in. I'm really good about it unless I have wine the night before but no wine for me until another 10 lbs come off, that's the deal wine night every ten lbs.

Okay dang it I'm done geez.....
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 09:33 PM   #51
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Mick........228.3........226.1...........205
MichelleHu..251.......251...............200

I put my number from today my joining day. Is that cool? Or do you want the number from the 1st?
Old 01-04-2017, 05:05 AM   #52
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Hi Michelle! Welcome to the group! Whatever number you want is great!

Great job on the menus Dimply and CannieScot!

No sleep going on here last night. I kept dreaming about a stressful issue and running potty. UGH!

Have a fabulous day all!

Mick........228.3........224.8...........205
MichelleHu..251........251...............200

Coconut Flour Flatbread
Ingredients:

1 1/2 Tablespoons coconut flour
1 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1 Egg
1/8 Teaspoon sea salt. (Edit: The original recipe called for 1/4 teaspoon of salt. After further testing we felt like less salt was needed.)
1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder – Here’s how to make homemade grain free baking powder
Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix coconut flour, sea salt, and baking powder together until combined.
Add egg and melted coconut oil and mix well.
Let batter sit for a few minutes to allow the flour to absorb the liquid.
Scoop half the batter on baking pan and use a spatula to spread batter into a circle the size of a bun.
Repeat using the rest of the batter. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
This is from the Coconutmama

Last edited by Mick6; 01-04-2017 at 05:14 AM..
Old 01-04-2017, 05:42 AM   #53
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning!

Michelle! Is that your dog in your avi? (eating ice cream?)
I estimate that I have lost about 500 lbs. in my lifetime and regained at least 550, so I can definitely relate! But we are stopping the yo-yo'ing!
What is OMAD?

mick6 - Sorry about your sleepless night. Hope you can get some rest tonight.
I had no idea baking powder contained grain!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 01-04-2017, 06:31 AM   #54
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Yes that's my dog Penelope and that right there is the last ice cream we had before going gluten free a few years ago and LC again. This is my third time, I have got to make it stick this time.

Thanks for welcoming me guys

I'm awake earlier than I had hoped hard core ketosis is the culprit. And I forgot just how bad my mouth tastes bleh

I haven't had a sweet tooth but on the Fung Fasting thread I'm on someone asked about AS and who uses it and who doesn't and why. So when I decided to buckle down this time I decided to ditch fake sugar too. I believe it slowed my losses last time and I think they are horrible for you but I know I'm going to bust out a sweet tooth and I don't want that derailing me. So i figured I better figure out what I am going to do about that. I decided that when that happens I sure don't want all the cals from real sugar and will use AS for small sweet tooth occurrences when I just can not white knuckle it anymore. It's also a test to see if I can also stop there and not add it back in just to keep my sweet tooth satisfied all the time. I don't want a sweet tooth anymore. I think it will help me in maintenance if I permanantly kill it this year.

I wanna be one of those people that doesn't like sweets. Is it possible to change that about yourself? I don't really know?

OMAD is one meal a day. Still have to plan my dinner tonight. Thinking pizza bowl and a salad.

MichelleHu..251........250.6...............200

I'll be back checking up on you all.....Coffee now
Old 01-04-2017, 06:41 AM   #55
MrsVardy
Junior LCF Member

I had a great day yesterday! I stayed on plan - even with cookies and chocolates in the employee kitchen - I did not partake - and I walked over 15,000 steps. Today our work is have an ice-cream social for meeting our financial goal for 2016 - I asked them to get me SF Jello instead and they are doing it - so I get to celebrate with everyone without the calories and carbs.

Food for today:
B: Chicken Cordon Blue
L: Steak and cauliflower Mashed Potatos
D: protein Shake
Workout: Body Pump Class at the Gym
Old 01-04-2017, 07:36 AM   #56
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

Michelle - Penelope is a cutie! I have a cat named Penny that I sometimes call Penelope for no reason at all
I eat OMAD too, in addition to coffee in the morning (with AS). I do not find that using AS causes me to crave sweets, I am lucky in that once I am following low carb for a few days my physical cravings pretty much disappear, but the psychological cravings are still there. I don't think that I will never not like sweets, but the longer I go without the less appealing they are to me. Unfortunately it doesn't take much to get the taste back, and once I start I can't stop. My ultimate goal is to be a person who can take or leave sweets, and when I do partake, to be able to stop before I binge and fall off the wagon for who knows how long and gain a bunch of weight. BTDT a million times. I am going to check out the Fung thread.

MrsVardy - Good job resisting the goodies at work! Tis the season for everyone to get the carbage out of their own houses by bringing it to the office, and for vendors to bring treats. Ugh! That is so nice of your company to have s/f jello for you! At my old company's last ice cream social there was sugar free soft serve, but that was a coincidence
Your menu looks great!
Old 01-04-2017, 10:22 PM   #57
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

Wednesday's Menu:
B - coffee w/cream & s/f Torani's syrup
D - ham dipped in mayo & mustard, cole slaw
75 oz of water, 1/2 can of diet coke, can of coke zero

MrsVardy - Like your new avi - very pretty!
Old 01-05-2017, 12:33 AM   #58
DrunkenSailor
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: DrunkenSailor
So, weekly average is 190.6. Only one day under 190, yikes!

I'm aiming for 175 by June's end. Our company departed yesterday, so today I was able to ditch or hide all the food lying around. My tiny goals are going ok and once I get back into the work/sleeping groove I'll add some more.

I'm happy to see some fasters here! I've been following the Fung threads and experimenting. I find it so much easier to track time than calories, carbs, etc.

DrSailor.....190.........190.6...............175

Last edited by DrunkenSailor; 01-05-2017 at 12:36 AM.. Reason: added goal
DrunkenSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 05:41 AM   #59
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Good morning!

Another low carb day in the books for yesterday! It was a stressful one for sure yesterday!I thought it was never going to end. So much to do for others after work I feared I'd never get home.

By the time I finally got home, made dinner and ate dinner and cleaned up we had company stop by so I never managed to come post.

Yesterdays eats:

2 boiled eggs with butter and the last chunk of coconut flat bread

1/2 an avocado with pickle, mayo and two chopped eggs

fat head pizza

walnuts and a cheese stick

Quote:
I estimate that I have lost about 500 lbs. in my lifetime and regained at least 550, so I can definitely relate! But we are stopping the yo-yo'ing!
What is OMAD?

mick6 - Sorry about your sleepless night. Hope you can get some rest tonight.
I had no idea baking powder contained grain!

Have a great day everyone!
I didnt know it did either! I still use it You know besides stress ketosis is a sleep killer for me.

I know what you mean about losing 500 and gaining 550!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHu View Post
Yes that's my dog Penelope and that right there is the last ice cream we had before going gluten free a few years ago and LC again. This is my third time, I have got to make it stick this time.

Thanks for welcoming me guys

I'm awake earlier than I had hoped hard core ketosis is the culprit. And I forgot just how bad my mouth tastes bleh

I haven't had a sweet tooth but on the Fung Fasting thread I'm on someone asked about AS and who uses it and who doesn't and why. So when I decided to buckle down this time I decided to ditch fake sugar too. I believe it slowed my losses last time and I think they are horrible for you but I know I'm going to bust out a sweet tooth and I don't want that derailing me. So i figured I better figure out what I am going to do about that. I decided that when that happens I sure don't want all the cals from real sugar and will use AS for small sweet tooth occurrences when I just can not white knuckle it anymore. It's also a test to see if I can also stop there and not add it back in just to keep my sweet tooth satisfied all the time. I don't want a sweet tooth anymore. I think it will help me in maintenance if I permanantly kill it this year.

I wanna be one of those people that doesn't like sweets. Is it possible to change that about yourself? I don't really know?

OMAD is one meal a day. Still have to plan my dinner tonight. Thinking pizza bowl and a salad.

I'll be back checking up on you all.....Coffee now
Your dog is a cutie for sure! I'd love to be one of the take or leave it people with sweets also. I think it is fabulous you have a plan for the just in case! Wise! I'm sorry to hear ketosis affects your sleep also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsVardy View Post
I had a great day yesterday! I stayed on plan - even with cookies and chocolates in the employee kitchen - I did not partake - and I walked over 15,000 steps. Today our work is have an ice-cream social for meeting our financial goal for 2016 - I asked them to get me SF Jello instead and they are doing it - so I get to celebrate with everyone without the calories and carbs.

Food for today:
B: Chicken Cordon Blue
L: Steak and cauliflower Mashed Potatos
D: protein Shake
Workout: Body Pump Class at the Gym
Your menu looks fabulous! Good job staying strong and planning for the food at work! Your avatar pic is beautiful!

Quote:
Wednesday's Menu:
B - coffee w/cream & s/f Torani's syrup
D - ham dipped in mayo & mustard, cole slaw
75 oz of water, 1/2 can of diet coke, can of coke zero

I'm aiming for 175 by June's end. Our company departed yesterday, so today I was able to ditch or hide all the food lying around. My tiny goals are going ok and once I get back into the work/sleeping groove I'll add some more.
Your menu looks tasty!! I have no doubt you will hit your goal

SweetPoison where are you hiding?
Old 01-05-2017, 08:08 AM   #60
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

Drive-by

Have a great day!!