Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 01-09-2017, 08:47 AM   #151
Beowulf
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Beowulf
Stats: 148/140/130# 5'6" 59yrs
WOE: JUDDD+LC+intense exercise
Start Date: Aug 2015 JUDDD experiment
Carly, Trying to get a doctor's appointment in the US when you are sick is often a miserable experience. I don't understand why it happens so often. I hope the doctor's office sorts things out and fits you in today.
Beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2017, 08:50 AM   #152
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/105/100-108
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance.
Start Date: 2011
Phoenix17's is

I have no understanding of the US system but it strikes me that if you're unwell it seems to have a substantial impact on your insurance coverage.

Carly - you need to take the rest you need. Work needs to accommodate you - do you not have a secure network to allow conference calls or other work?
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 08:56 AM   #153
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

NB - the actual blood loss during menstruation is negligible (in otherwise healthy women). The colour of the lining that is shed leads to this common misunderstanding because it looks like blood but it isn't.

Kate Clancy gives a good, technical account in:
Iron-deficiency is not something you get just for being a lady
Quote:
Ladies, unless you are menorrhagic (bleeding more than 120 milliliters each cycle) your period is not doing you wrong. If you have iron-deficiency anemia and your doctor is insisting it's because you slough off your endometrium from time to time without doing a single test to confirm it, you may want to insist on an endoscopy.
I've deleted an essay on iron in standard haemoglobin tests because it's irrelevantly technical and most people can't get access to the tests (we don't in the UK).
Old 01-09-2017, 09:07 AM   #154
Ailuros
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Ailuros
WOE: Controlled carb, real food
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlo1125 View Post
Ailuros- calorie tracker apps help a lot but I used to do it the old fashion pen and paper way too, ain't nothing wrong with that!

Slow- what a great idea to take pictures of food for tracking purposes, it never dawned on me to do that! Especially on days where your to busy to log. then later on you can look at the pictures and go back and enter what you had instead of sitting there trying to remember. Genius!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix17 View Post
Ailuros- it is not a tracker but an on-line journal you can use for free (and you can also get it as an app on your phone) is penzu. I like to use this because if you forget your notebook or paper that you are using, you can just get on line and enter anything. (I also type faster than I write and it seems I am always at a computer so for me it works well).
Thanks for the suggestions. A photo with a note on the phone sounds like a good way to remember if I need to add things to a paper journal later.

When I did this before (a few years ago) I had a separate notebook full of details for all the recipes I cook regularly, so I didn’t have to work it all out every time.
Ailuros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 09:15 AM   #155
Carly
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/130.2/125 5'2" 40yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
I have an appointment at 2:45pm. It's a bit of a trek from where I live, but it's manageable. I think I'm also scheduled for an ultrasound.

Slow- the urgent care checked for anemia and no issues there.

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 09:18 AM   #156
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
I have an appointment at 2:45pm. It's a bit of a trek from where I live, but it's manageable. I think I'm also scheduled for an ultrasound.

Slow- the urgent care checked for anemia and no issues there.
Good luck with the U/S tho' I don't know if I wish them to identify something for you or not, IYSWIM. TransV as well as external (so to speak)?

The note about anaemia was in response to Vio.
Old 01-09-2017, 09:54 AM   #157
Vlo1125
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Vlo1125
Stats: 263/168/155 -145
WOE: Primal w/ JUDDD
Start Date: 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
NB - the actual blood loss during menstruation is negligible (in otherwise healthy women). The colour of the lining that is shed leads to this common misunderstanding because it looks like blood but it isn't.

Kate Clancy gives a good, technical account in:
Iron-deficiency is not something you get just for being a ladyI've deleted an essay on iron in standard haemoglobin tests because it's irrelevantly technical and most people can't get access to the tests (we don't in the UK).
I did not know that! Thanks for educating me slow! growing up my mom had heavy cycles and was very anemic so I thought it was related.

Carly- glad you got in somewhere! Hope they can help!

Ailuros- used to do that for my recipes too and then along came Pinterest and I was in heaven!

I just had some English breakfast tea and I loved it! I don't think I've had it in years and I forgot how much I like that flavor. Good thing too cause the box I bought has 60 bags! I think tomorrow I'm finally going to give fat head pizza a go, I've always skipped it because I couldn't afford it calorie wise. Since I'm the only one who eats my cooking I was afraid I'd eat the whole thing and go overboard but with keto it seems I can afford it planning on eating half and hopefully my DH or one of my kids will not turn their noses up at it.
Vlo1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 11:45 AM   #158
Kissa

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/120/120 5'3" Age 69
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2002 Atkins 2011 JUDDD 2016 BSD/JUDDD
I was singularly disappointed the FH Pizza, maybe I did something wrong but it was way too salty and 'cheesy', not surprising when you look at the ingredients, lol.

I do hope you get some answers from you appointment Carly. Blood in your urine concerns me. Hoping for a good outcome. And yes...please remember "the graveyard is full of people who believed they were indispensable".

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 12:54 PM   #159
Vlo1125
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
I was singularly disappointed the FH Pizza, maybe I did something wrong but it was way too salty and 'cheesy', not surprising when you look at the ingredients, lol.

I do hope you get some answers from you appointment Carly. Blood in your urine concerns me. Hoping for a good outcome. And yes...please remember "the graveyard is full of people who believed they were indispensable".
It's does look like it would be too salty and cheesy......hmmm I looked up some more recipes and some peopl have had success with swapping out the almond flour with coconut flour.....I wonder if this would give it a more bread like texture. Plus almond flour is much more expensive than coconut. I'm going to give it a try and report my results!
Old 01-09-2017, 01:43 PM   #160
Carly

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/130.2/125 5'2" 40yrs Size 20/4P
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
Good luck with the U/S tho' I don't know if I wish them to identify something for you or not, IYSWIM. TransV as well as external (so to speak)?
Just TransV- not a fan

So the sonogram showed that everything is normal. The lining is quite thin. There were a few small cysts on my ovary, but no surprise there (PCOS). The doctor was very nice. He gave me rx vitamins and said that he would recommend 1 of 2 things. He gave me a script for birth control to hopefully reduce frequency and amount of bleeding or a procedure- Thermal Ablation, but then I could no longer get pregnant. I think I'm not ready to go that route, however he seemed to think with my hx that this is something I should consider. I'm not to fond of the pill either

His feeling is that I have blood vessels very close to the surface that may just keep bleeding

Well, I took the rx vitamin and had a nice large mug of tea. The doctor was concerned I was becoming dehydrated.

He said if I decide to take the BCP I need to start on Sunday- so I have time to think about it....

Barbo- feel better!!!!

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 03:01 PM   #161
Babsbabs
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Babsbabs
Stats: 205/155/140
Glad you were able to get into to see someone Carly. Doesn't sound like many easy solutions. Hopefully things improve quickly.

Barbo- glad you are back home but sounds like you have been having a tough time too! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Frosty and Leo and others, thanks for the discussion on LC and thyroid. I have been experimenting with occasional VLC for my endurance running and ketogenic eating has a growing following. I am finding after a year or so of experimenting that I don't feel very good VLC even with all the fixes that are said to help that. I have found for me that I am benefitting from periods of low carb or fasting to remind my body that fat is fuel too not just carbs. Fasting seems to really help me to eat more carbs and keep in this zone. It does often seem that just when we figure out what is working for us it can change so I really appreciate the exchange of ideas here! Glad people are finding what works for them and are sharing their research and individual findings. Makes this place great!
Old 01-09-2017, 03:40 PM   #162
Kissa

well at least you have some options Carly, even if they don't thrill you. Know what you mean not the TransV.

Babs, fasting is something I have been trying occasionally too and I find it a great tool.

Old 01-09-2017, 04:26 PM   #163
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

You have some tough choices there, Carly.

To state the obvious, your current state is not compatible with a decent quality of life. My best wishes for making a difficult decision.
Old 01-09-2017, 05:03 PM   #164
Happy&Healthy
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Happy&Healthy
Stats: Too much/better/best
WOE: JUDDD/4:3/Fung
Start Date: November 2016
Carly: thank God it was not something more serious! You have choices to make which are tough and I hope you find peace with whatever you decide to do.

Barbo: hoping you're on the way to recovery, both my parents had it and it was nasty and lingering. It passed with time, thankfully.

Babs: I am finding that fasting once or twice a week is reinvigorating. I agree with Kissa that it's a great tool.

Lose20lbs42: I hope this week is easier for you. I am better today than I was last Monday which I am happy about, that was not a pleasant day!

Beowulf: Give me a loaf of sourdough and some good butter and watch out! I so hear you on that and the rice...

I did well this weekend, completed a 30 hour fast Friday into Saturday, it was hard but overall doable. The weekend was good. On Sunday we had a little party to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. We were so busy running around getting ready for the party that I forgot to eat all day so I felt a little extra free at dinner, I feasted...and it was good! I think the fast helped with gains as this morning I was only .6 of a pound up from my Saturday low.

Today I started the week with a DD. I am happy to report that I did not feel as bad as I had last week. I'm feeling a bit peckish right now so I think I will indulge in a nice salad for dinner.

I hope everyone had a great start to the week and that those feeling under the weather have a good recovery!

Last edited by Happy&Healthy; 01-09-2017 at 05:05 PM..
Happy&Healthy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:09 PM   #165
HockeyMum
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: HockeyMum
Stats: 152/143.8/120. 5'3.5" Age 57
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: LC for years, JUDDD as of 2017
Hello everyone, just caught up on 3 days of posts, as we were in Grand Rapids for the weekend with our son.

I was shocked, (honestly!) on Friday morning after our meal out on Thursday at friends. Despite eating a little of everything she made, including wine and an angel food cake dessert, I was down .4 of a pound! I literally shrieked! I was so amazed. I tried to do a DD on Friday and then 2 UDs on Sat. And Sunday, but it was hard seeing as our son (a hockey player) has pre-game meals, post-game meals, and wanted to visit a really cool market for breakfast on Sunday morning. I felt like a beached whale when I got home last night. Today, I have been really strict on my DD, at 300 calories. Made some delicious veggie soup I found a recipe for on the JUDDD board. By the amount of times I have been to the washroom today I expect the 4 pound uptick to be mostly gone by tomorrow. I was so mad at myself when I got on the scale this morning, but then I realized that to gain 4 pounds of actual fat, I would have had to have eaten 14000 extra calories. And I know I didn't do that!

Phoenix - thanks for your comment about finding 0 calorie DDs hard as well. Glad to know I am not alone

Frosty - I hear you on the whole bag of chips. For me I can't have sour cream and onion in the house (I don't think you can get them in the US), or Cheez-its! Which we can't get here in Canada. If I eat one, the bag or box is gone....

Nanu - Can I join you in the wine club? It is my downfall too... Cheezi--its and boxed wine, aren't I classy.....lol...?

Carly - what an awful scare for you. I am glad you are feeling better but I sympathize with the tough decisions you now have ahead of you.

Barbo - 5 inhalers? I am sending prayers that you recover quickly too.

Knowing I can eat 1700 calories tomorrow is the coolest thing ever. I think I will love this WOE.

Last edited by HockeyMum; 01-09-2017 at 06:10 PM..
HockeyMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 08:11 PM   #166
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

I didn't see the NYT piece on WLS but I've just seen this comment quoted that is an expression of some recurrent issues that we've seen mentioned by JBs. However, I'm troubled by it for reasons that haven't fully formed.

-------
"Concerned Citizen"
"Although I think Ms. Kolata's writings on this issue are brilliant -- scientific, accurate, compassionate, thorough -- she only touches on the issue that though obesity is miserable...that person on the "low end of the totem pole" has a societal function that is DISRUPTED if they lose weight (especially if it makes them attractive).

The fat person fills a FUNCTION in society and in families. They exist to be the "funny fat friend" who does not threaten you. They exist to be the family member who stays home, and perhaps cares for aging parents because THEY have no social life, marriage or children.

Even in wolf packs, there is always a "last wolf" who is at the bottom of the social order -- who is picked on and ignored, given the least food after the other wolves have eaten -- but when that "last wolf" dies, the whole pack mourns. Because they DID have a social function. (Also: now some other poor wolf is "last wolf" and that means a huge demotion in status and rank!)
Fat people fulfill that role in society -- they are the last group that we feel free to mock and ridicule, without sanctions. You cannot mock gay people, black people or the disabled -- but look at how many posters here will say cruel things about fat people.

The reason these patients are not ecstatic after weight loss is that they run head long into this -- inciting jealousy in friends or spouses. Now they are not "the last wolf" any more, so someone else has to be. And that person is now angry at them"....

Last edited by SlowSure; 01-09-2017 at 08:15 PM..
Old 01-10-2017, 04:03 AM   #167
p0rtia
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: p0rtia
Stats: 5'7" 307/183/150-160
WOE: ex-Atkins; low cal + 4:3 JUDDD
Start Date: May 22, 2015
Well, to me the problem is that the writer bases his/her premise on a series of false stereotypical cliches and then reaches ridiculous conclusions (probably the conclusions came first, and he/she looked around and found the stereotypes that fit).

The premise that society needs someone to trash, and that (this it the really outrageous part) certain people must play that role and that it's good for them and society, is something I personally reject--and would expect anyone with any sense of morality to reject too. The writer appears to be saying he/she would be happy to mock LGBT and people of color, but can't get away with it, so, darn, who's left?
Old 01-10-2017, 06:08 AM   #168
leonak
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: leonak
Stats: Goal Met July, 2015 - 112!!!!
SS - good quote, made me think of our Katie - as she had issues with her dh after losing weight.

Katie
- are you still here ???
Old 01-10-2017, 07:58 AM   #169
Vlo1125
Major LCF Poster!

Carly- ugh having to choose between two crappy options is the worst. Sounds like you and Dw have a lot to discuss! Wishing you the outcome that is best for you!

Happy- glad you are doing well with juddd!

Hockey mom- back to back ud's almost always result
In a big uptick you can try one ud and one md next weekend to see if this helps
! Good luck!

Slow- interesting piece, while I don't doubt that it may be true for some especially shallow people , I'd like to hope we are more evolved than wolves and that this isn't how most people feel! though like Leona said Katie kinda is experiencing it with her DH. I don't really feel like my losing weight and becoming more attractive has changed my station/function in any relationship dynamic. But maybe others feel differently?

Portia- you put it a lot more eloquently than I could!

Leona- wondering about Katie too!

Alright alright alright! Down 3.6 from my dd, back down to my pre-holiday low 161.6 ! Maybe I will see new numbers this week?! Fingers crossed! Got my dd planned out, have a fathead pizza planned for lunch and I just noticed I don't have mozzarella which is a main ingredient idk if I feel like going to the store to get any so I may try to find something else to eat. eh I'll
Figure it out! But so far my experimenting with keto this week has been very successful! In 1 week I'm down 8 lbs which is water and holiday weight ,so of course not what my weeks will look like onward. Looking forward to seeing what losses are like from here on out.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:48 AM   #170
taramisu
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: taramisu
Stats: 282/200/180
Start Date: April 7, 2015
Carly, glad you were able to get in and see the doctor. Sending you some positive vibes both for feeling better and making tough medical decisions. :hug:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailuros View Post
I have a feeling that last time I posted in here we were just getting a puppy. He’s two now. Sigh.
Hello, Ailuros. I say two is still a puppy! And the great thing about health goals are... it's never too late.
tara ¤

My Journal

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times—if one only remembers to turn on the light. ~ Albus Dumbledore
taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:00 AM   #171
Ailuros
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Ailuros
WOE: Controlled carb, real food
Quote:
Originally Posted by taramisu View Post
Hello, Ailuros. I say two is still a puppy! And the great thing about health goals are... it's never too late.
Excellent points!
Ailuros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:29 AM   #172
Nanu
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Nanu
Stats: 195.8/193.6/149, 5'8", 61 years old
WOE: LC & JUDD
Start Date: 2/1/16
Carly....get well soon, whatever route you take to achieve that goal. I know it will be a difficult conversation and decision you and DW will be working through. No one knows but the two of you what the right answer is. Kind thoughts your way.
VLO...great news! You knew it was coming down What is fat-head pizza?
Hockeymom....I know wine is not my friend during weight loss. I went through the same thing when I was LC 10 years ago. I couldn't re-introduce it until after about 3 months. Funny, but liquor (rum and diet) doesn't seem to stall me, while many it does. The body supposedly used alcohol first for energy. I know the wine has carbs, where the liquor has minimal. I don't know if it is a good idea for me to substitute hard liquor for wine. It doesn't hurt to just "go dry" and evaluate everything relating to drinking. I notice I am drinking more now at 62 than I EVER did in my 20's and 30's. I think that has to do with raising kids....now DH and I have a lot more time and $$$
I too have been wondering about Katie. Such a kind soul, with so much on her plate. I hope all is well with her and she is just busy. I often thought I would contact her sometime when I was at my Portland home to meet up if possible...she seems like she would be very fun. I would love to meet up with any of you....because you all sound like people I would have that drink with
Up this morning, but I know it is just the dreaded bounce. I stayed LC and didn't go over UD calories. I am going to try my best today to do just water and coffee today. If I need something later, I still have some LC chicken/veggie soup I made this weekend.
It is crazy storms here, as it seems to be pretty much everywhere. Stay warm, dry and safe!
Old 01-10-2017, 10:53 AM   #173
FrostyBeav
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: FrostyBeav
Stats: 231/217/160
WOE: EOD JUDDD
Start Date: 9/25/16
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0rtia View Post
Well, to me the problem is that the writer bases his/her premise on a series of false stereotypical cliches and then reaches ridiculous conclusions (probably the conclusions came first, and he/she looked around and found the stereotypes that fit).

The premise that society needs someone to trash, and that (this it the really outrageous part) certain people must play that role and that it's good for them and society, is something I personally reject--and would expect anyone with any sense of morality to reject too. The writer appears to be saying he/she would be happy to mock LGBT and people of color, but can't get away with it, so, darn, who's left?
Hmmm. I didn't get the sense the author was actively promoting the idea; just that they were making the observation that it happens. I've been active on various diet e-mail lists and forums since the early days of the web and I have seen a lot of people make similar statements - that they would lose friends and even spouses when they lost a lot weight. Sometimes because of jealousy and sometimes because they were threatened (in a social standing sense) by the person's newfound weight loss.

I think the author is overstating the "last wolf" thing but he/she isn't completely wrong.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:59 AM   #174
phoenix17
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: phoenix17
Stats: getting there slowly but surely
WOE: LC, MF and now JUDDD
Carly thanks for giving us the update and wishing you luck with your decision!
Barbo- how are you??

SlowS: wow that was some quote. I had a visceral reaction to it. I have typed out and deleted many sentences in response and think I just better not. I think we all are thinking similar thoughts about it.

HockeyMum- cheez-its and boxed wine... yum! wheres the party? (being a self-professed wino I must say that boxed wine has really improved quite a lot in the last couple of years- never thought I'd say that!!)

Yesterday's DD was surprisingly tough. I was super hungry all day (not just usual DD hunger but that gnawing "must eat" hunger) and ended up at 550 calories for the day (blah) and still went to bed with grumbellies. I had a 4 hour meeting this morning that started with breakfast - talk about a carbfest!! pastries, muffins, fruit, yogurt, bagels - hardly any protein. Of course I indulged being a hungry UD and told myself I would skip lunch to make up for it but I am sitting here very very hungry at the moment. I don't know where this is coming from and no I didn't see a nice drop on the scale either - it was "average". Maybe its because its been especially cold the last few days? IDK but I want it to stop. I'll be really focusing on protein at dinner, hoping to break the hunger streak.
phoenix17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 11:02 AM   #175
GME
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: GME
Stats: 250/199/not sure 5'7
WOE: IF/LC
Start Date: April 2000 (the first time)
I watched a couple of episodes of Weight of the Nation yesterday and one was on the societal pressures of being overweight. They showed a chart that listed various forms of discrimination and how many people report having felt distriminated against in each catagory.

Gender discrimination was the highest, but weight was right up there with race, and far above sexual orientation.

(I do wonder though if they somehow accounted for the number of people in each group that could have reported discrimination. For example, were there more overweight people than LGBT people, so the rate could be higher for that reason alone? Still interesting though.)

Read through the comments on any online article about weight or weight loss and you can see just how unkind people can be.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:45 PM   #176
LiLi914
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LiLi914
Stats: 249.6/245.2/145
WOE: JUDDD/some form of Low-Carb
Start Date: 1/3/2017 - restart from 2013
Hi All! I'm an oldie that's finally made my way back.

I've loosely been doing JUDDD since putting 25 of the 55 pounds that I lost two years ago back on. I've also tried other WOE's that I just didn't really like, but I'm finally at a place where I knew I was ready to get back to this lifestyle and am finally in a good headspace for the first time in at least three years.

So glad to be back with the oldies and the newbies. Wishing everyone success in the new year.

I hope everyone starts to feel better. Half the people I work with have been sick and we've been passing it back and forth to one another so I feel your pain.

And Carly, I don’t know which BC you were prescribed but the one where you only get your period every three months is actually pretty decent. It doesn't cause that much in the way of weight gain as long as your monitoring yourself, but there is always a concern with HBP as with all BC's.

Come stalk my journal: https://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/s...d.php?t=873596

"You can always take the easy way out & give up but real strength comes when you decide to keep pushing no matter what the circumstances are."
LiLi914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:00 PM   #177
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLi914 View Post
Hi All! I'm an oldie that's finally made my way back.
I'm so pleased to see you that I'm sitting here with a grin splitting my face!

I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how you are - and now we have the pleasure of your company.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:40 AM   #178
Rosey
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Rosey
Stats: 258/255/158
WOE: JUDDD & 16/8
Start Date: Restarting yet again 12/12/16
So glad to be back with the oldies and the newbies. Wishing everyone success in the new year.

So I guess we will be kicking this weight together
Rosey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:49 AM   #179
Rosey
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Rosey
Stats: 258/255/158
WOE: JUDDD & 16/8
Start Date: Restarting yet again 12/12/16
I did not want to start a new thread. I tried restarting in Dec and failed, but this month has been better. i just finished my 1st week on Juddd, well a little over a week. I struggled a lot this week. i found myself up daying way too many times, and have a lot of medium days. Weekends were Binge days really. i lost a lot last week then gained it all back over the weekend, So i decided (seen a lot of people try it here) to DD on Monday, Thursday and Friday at 500 Cals, Tuesday and Thursday at 1200 Cals and Saturday and Sunday 1700 Cals. I still lost 5.9 lbs this week even though I wasnt consistent. im sure I would have lost more if I stuck to the plan.

Yesterday was a DD, But I decided to DD again today cos I cant say ill start on Friday.
Rosey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:07 AM   #180
Kissa

Lovely to have you both back. Lili I see you check in regularly on the 'never to named' tracker.

Still coughing for England here. Happy to see the scales still being kind. (Even my hated Devon scales.)

Had hoped to get back to the gym today but it is pointless while I'm still sick. No one there needs my germs either.