Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 01-10-2017, 08:50 AM   #61
jedsnj
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: jedsnj
Stats: 243.5/237.5/199
WOE: Low Carbing any way I can
Start Date: Jan 8 2017...starting over for the ???? time.
Going 2
I didn't mention that your list of things that you are going to try is very impressive. I do need to organize some plans to attempt and get started on it ASAP. I do nothing as far as exercise is concerned and have become a easy chair potato since I retired and the family lives so far away, no motivation. Thank YOU for guiding me in a positive direction.

12 WEEK SPRING FEVER CHALLENGE!!
Start 243.5-241.5-240-241.5 down 2
1st Week Down 2/ 241.5
No carb was safe this week, from this eating machine!
2nd Week 244.5 3rd Week 237.5 4th Week -2 =235.5 5th wk 235
jedsnj is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2017, 09:13 AM   #62
ladyboss7
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 217 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: starting over AGAIN
Good morning everyone!!

On to day 2!

Michelle, you're so right....we are all much more alike in our struggle than we realize....that's one of the things I love about being plugged in here....I don't feel so alone in the struggle!

Norma Jean, thank you for the compliment! That adorable little angel is my 9 month old granddaughter and she is without a doubt amazing!! You know, with a group this size there's no way to keep up with everyone each time you post, I think we all realize that.....but it is nice to get to know each other better!!

Carol, way to go! Hey, water weight or not, 2 pounds is STILL 2 pounds....it all counts!!!

Mrs Vardy, I looooove mexican food, and of course being in AZ we certainly get our fill don't we??? It's really hard to eat out though, it's much safer to cook at home!

Going2, I like the things you're going to try out....those are all excellent...very inspiring!! I know little to nothing of Yoga....you're right, it seems so exotic.....I guess I'm more of an old fashioned treadmill or hiking kind of gal.

Well, I'm down 6 pounds since I officially re-started last Monday....I'm down a pound since yesterday! I did start a 3 day fast yesterday that my DS and I doing together, no solid foods, just water, coffee, tea and broth....so I expect I'll see a bit of a drop with that. It's good though because I've really needed to focus on drinking more water, and this is forcing me to do just that!!

Well, have a great day all, if it's not too crazy I'll check back in later....stay safe and warm!!

Be the type of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap....she's up"!!

231 225 215 210 200 195 190 185 180 175 170 165 160 155 150 145
ladyboss7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:37 AM   #63
Crazy1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Crazy1
Stats: 198/182/140
WOE: Atkins'92. JUDDD
Good Morning Friends

Looks like we are on track. So great to have each other for motivation and support.

Glad you like the smilies. They are fun and really do capture the essence of what's going on. We can all use them to brighten up our day.

Water seems to be key for me. My doc says 6 cups is enough so I bought a "go cup" that holds 24 ounces cups and fill it twice. It has a straw so I just slurp whenever I can. I drink one in the morning, refill, and finish the second "cup" by evening.

I have read that our bodies need at least 11 cups of liquids a day but that includes, coffee, tea, soup, watery veggies etc so I think I do ok. My routine is to drink 3 or 4 cups a coffee a day and have a cup of tea at night. I use favored stevia to sweeten my coffee and of course, cream, so it's rather decadent and feels like a treat A comforting treat that rivals Starbucks! Well, not quite, but it sure rivals the calorie/carb count from a Starbucks treat.
Been there, done that! And what a shocker when you tally up the totals of the beverage you just enjoyed.

I know I should start exercising again. My routine totally collapsed when I had my lung infection last year. 3 months of coughing just made it impossible. And now I have a rotator cuff injury so weights and other exercises are out but I think I will dig out some walking DVD's and get at it. Going2 has the right idea; one mile, quick and easy and start back slowly.

Onward and downward!

Let's all TRIUMPH!
Crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:45 AM   #64
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: PACarolsue
Stats: 217/199.5/? 5'2"
WOE: Whatever Works
Start Date: Tomorrow
Tammy, I can't fast. When I was single (and thin) I did it most weekends. Most people pig-out on weekends, so that's when I did my fasting, to avoid the pig-outs. I lived alone and that made it easier. Can't do it now with DH around. He thinks I'll get sick. ha ha Does he think staying at 205 lbs is healthy? He told me if I lose weight "at my age" I will get sick and die. His exact words. Those who have never had a weight problem just don't understand.

When I worked at my last job, in a mail order pharmacy, I had food in the big pocket of my lab coat constantly, and ate all day. Candy, chips, pretzels, crackers. I wish I had the money I fed to the snack machines. I think it was stress that did it. I liked working, but the company made it stressful. Push, push, push.

Michele, we all have those binge days. It's best that you have faced it and moved on. I think the last 90 days were one big binge day for me. Now it's a brand new year!

Kal, I always lose better when I have a particular event coming up. They say not to do that, but to me, what ever it takes!

Ladyboss, the closest DH will get to mexican food is tacos. We'd be in big trouble if we lived in AZ.

Last edited by PACarolsue; 01-10-2017 at 09:47 AM..
PACarolsue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 02:16 PM   #65
kal
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kal
Stats: 5'6" 233/189.6/148-155
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: Restart 11/11/2015
Carol, I typically do well with events that aren't too close or too far out. When the event is last minute then I buckle down but there simply isn't enough time for a difference to show. But on the other hand if the event is too far away then I do good for awhile make a little progress then think I'm doing so good and it's so far away that a cheat here and there won't hurt...then leads to a downhill spiral. I haven't had any good events in a long time that would motivate me but my trip definitely does. And the timeline works well So I can keep on track.
Goal Weight: 145

Goals:
185 : No longer obese.
180 : Mani/pedi
170 : Receive passport
160 : Sephora makeup
150 : TBD
140 : TBD
kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 07:17 PM   #66
betsielou
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betsielou
Stats: 170/134/130
WOE: low carb, no particular diet
Start Date: 09/02/2016
So nice to see all the chatting going on. I am so glad we are all focused and motivated, but lets not get discouraged when we slip. Michelle, you can do it, I've seen it myself.

Didn't do too well last week but getting back on track this week so feeling pretty good. Like others I really need to add in exercising but I find it hard to work into all the other things I want and need to get done. Oh well, I'll be busy with farming and such soon enough and will get lots of exercise then.

Hope everyone is have a great week, and Jan are you feeling better?
Old 01-11-2017, 03:20 AM   #67
Going2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Going2
Stats: 223/216(166)/150 5'8"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: January 2003
Tammy - WTG on your loss! Hear fasting a couple times a week for 16 or more hours is great for getting your metabolism hopping. Dr. Jason Fung's name comes up a bit on LCF boards as a proponent.

Crazy - Thanks for the reminder to stay hydrated, especially for those of us trying to hit ketosis.

BetsieLou - Sounds like you are pretty active if you are farming, so that can be good as exercise, we just need to keep moving.

Kal - You are motivated for your trip, so if you feel like you're backsliding, c'mon in here and we'll nudge you back on track. You'll be getting all of your WL goal rewards in no time--can see that mani/pedi in the near future!!

Michelle - Can relate to the struggle and disappointment from a binge. We are so hard on ourselves, but the struggle is real, and we are all here to hold each other up.

Carol - I just noticed your footer, and isn't that the truth for a procrastinator like me: "If I had started a year ago I would be at goal today."

Norma Jean - Hope you can find what things works for you too. I've tried a lot of different tricks but most never stuck, a.k.a. I didn't want it bad enough.

To others who are reporting WL, WTG and a pat on the back!

Had a great eating day yesterday, only 13 net carbs, but it was tough. Am so used to eating whatever whenever, even for no reason, that's how bad I've become. The only thing that has tempered it is having a LC kitchen, not a big taste for sweets or fried stuff, but LC isn't necessarily low cal, and I was deceiving myself that portions didn't matter.

My feet felt a little sore last night, so will shoot for only 1 easy mile treadmill walk today. I wanted to do another mile after dinner, but my "smart" part of my brain said no, take it easy. I didn't get to this point in a few days or weeks, there's no shame in getting back on track just as steadily.

Today's mini goal is to do "stair pushups" each time I go upstairs. With my feet on the landing, I push off of a few stairs ahead, nice and easy, just 10-20. Might even add a few squats every time I walk thru the kitchen <gulp!>.

Hope everyone has a great Over the Hump Day and feel like you are heading in the right direction for your WL goals!
Going2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:58 AM   #68
kal
Major LCF Poster!

Going2, I'm hoping for the mani/pedi in a couple weeks! When I hit that then I'll need to go ahead and full fill out the passport application because I need a passport for my trip and it will take at most 6 weeks to process so by the time that finishes and I receive it in the mail then I ought to be at my next tier right on time or very close with a few weeks before my trip left. Obviously I can't put that off but I can make sure I earn it while it's on the way.i want to apply on the 31st which leaves 9 weeks for the passport to arrive just in case.i was at 188 today so pretty much 3 weeks to lose 8 pounds or close to it. Pushing hard these next few weeks. Seems like a lot but over the whole 12 weeks I just need to average 1.5pounds a week. So it's definitely doable.

Goals:
Old 01-11-2017, 07:39 AM   #69
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

I am down another pound this morning. Those of you who were in the other challenge know how long it's been since I've seen a downward trend on the scale. I really have to do this this time.

Going2, I also have a tendency to think that I can eat as much of whatever as long as it's low carb. Not true. Low carbers can really stall, like other dieters do. And I also tend to think that a little bite of this or that doesn't hurt. New rules this time around.

Kal, this is definitely doable. Just keep thinking "push, push, push!" I never went anywhere that required a passport. Back when I went to Canada, they were not needed.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:46 AM   #70
kal
Major LCF Poster!

Woo go Carol! Start strong and finish strong. You better be thinking push, push, push right beside me!we are going to be having nice downward trends for these 12 weeks and onward.

Goals:
Old 01-11-2017, 08:56 AM   #71
Going2
Senior LCF Member

Good job, Carol! Yup, new rules for a new year--can do this!

Kal - 8 lbs/3 weeks is doable and sounds like you have serious determination!

Speaking of the struggle, had been dawdling this morning and feeling lazy, uh-oh. So I thought, lemme wash up and run a couple errands before the lunch rush folks get out. Then the shoulder-angel said, "you were bragging about being able to do a quick mile, so do it now!" but the shoulder-devil said, "do it later"--ack! I had to push myself to slip on my new walking shoes and get on the treadmill. It's in DH's basement man-cave and has a big TV in front of it to watch to keep boredom at bay. Well about 1/3 mile in, the treadmill just flat out dies on me--noooooo! Not this week, when I am off to a fresh start! It was plugged into a UPS cuz DH is a geek and has all kinds of devices attached to it, so I plugged the treadmill into a regular surge strip and it started--phew!

Anyhow, goal was 1 mile, especially in the walking shoes, which don't have as much support or are as broken in as my athletic ones. After I reached 1 mile total, decided I felt up for a doing a bit more, then next thing you know was up to 1.6 miles and, well, can't have an uneven number like that, so clocked in 2 miles. Just showing what a mind game it can be to get exercise done.

Forgot to do stair push-ups the 3 times I went upstairs already, so left a colored sticky note at the bottom landing to catch my eye as a reminder. And nope, no squats yet either, need to get another "flag" put out.

Know I'm blathering about myself, just need to get some "confessional" done before my groove gets going. I have so much gratitude and thankfulness to have this opportunity of time for myself between jobs--and a supportive DH!--don't take it lightly. I totally get those of you who have full-time jobs or commitments and how challenging it can be to find time for yourself, make it a priority. Some for those of you struggling.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:57 AM   #72
jedsnj
Junior LCF Member

Day 3 and still smiling. Yesterday went well with eating only "legal" food but I still don't have my act together as a structured plan but I'm working on it.

Carol I know you are beaming this morning, way to go !!!!

Kal Girl apply for that passport now, if the paper work involved I would now give someone the reigns to mess up a wonderful trip. Mani/Pedi what luxury and a must! I love reading your posts you have it so fine tuned and working hard, gives me hope that I too can do it...WE All can

Going 2 I'm thinking wow, early bird then I remember most of us live in different time zones. Great job on the keeping the net carbs so low and the work out plan that you have planned is impressive. Keep changing it up daily and it gets easier and more fun. Lol Easy for me to say I hold down the chair
most of the day. Just saying keep up the good work !

I get so much inspiration from all of you with every post, thank you. My wish for you all is to have a wonderful day with all your efforts to be rewarded and that happiness shines down on you..Happy Hump Day

1st Week Down 2/ 241.5
Old 01-11-2017, 09:02 AM   #73
jedsnj
Junior LCF Member

Going 2

1st Week Down 2/ 241.5
Old 01-11-2017, 09:48 AM   #74
kal
Major LCF Poster!

Going2, nice job!

Norma Jean, yeah I'm hoping this first week is really good. Obviously won't be an 8 pounds kind of good but you have a point. I have to get all the paperwork and stuff needed together so I'll have everything ready. So I should have that done in the next week and I'll file the same day I get my new drivers license in the mail.which is in like 10 days maximum since I did that stuff the other day.

Trying to weigh only every other weigh in at my gym but it's hard to stay off the scale.

Goals:
Old 01-11-2017, 01:47 PM   #75
ladyboss7
Major LCF Poster!

Hey everyone, quick check in....day 3 going strong! It's the last day of the fast, I plan to have dinner with the family this evening!

Looks like everyone is doing great!!!!!

Busy day, I'll try to check back later!

Be the type of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap....she's up"!!

Old 01-11-2017, 03:00 PM   #76
michelle204
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: michelle204
Stats: 262/205/202.4/195
WOE: LowCarbing my way
Start Date: July 9, 2007
Going 2 -- I like your idea of mini goals. It seems the long range is intimidating me this time.

Tammy--How's the fast going?

carol--WTG! You are doing great.

Norma Jean-- Congrats on the 3rd day. We have to take this journey one day at a time.
Old 01-11-2017, 03:02 PM   #77
michelle204
Senior LCF Member

Today is slightly easier to eat well but not by much. I really wish I could have the same mind set I had back ten years ago when I lost the 100 lbs. Oh well I'll just keep trying.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:37 PM   #78
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

Michelle, you will get the mindset back. Just keep trying and thinking positive thoughts, and it will happen. I have been flat-lined for soooo long.

Going2, I also exercise in our used-to-be gameroom in front of the TV. Really makes the time fly by. I am very careful about getting a foot injury, so my exercise shoes never leave that room. They have never seen the sunshine of the outside. I put them on when I start to exercise and take them off when I'm done. My feet get really cramped up if they don't have good support.
Old 01-12-2017, 04:42 AM   #79
Going2
Senior LCF Member

Howdy everyone on this glorious day in the DC area--uncharacteristically warm, good for an outside walk.

Riiighhhttt.

Michelle - Each day is a new beginning, so keep thinking "forward," if that makes any sense. You saw I lost 40 lbs my first few months trying Atkins and ended up gaining it back plus 10 lbs. So humiliating, especially when the folks at work got to see the rise-and-fall after hearing me brag about my new LC lifestyle and WL.

Kal - Think of the scale as a loose gauge and go more by how you feel and your clothes fit, advice I've learned here on LCF. Am weighing every day right now too even tho' I know better, just need to see some initial results to get motivated.

Ketostix turned pink yesterday and have been doing great so far, but realize this is the "honeymoon" period of starting a new regimen, been here plenty of times before. With the weekend looming, am worried I'll slack off a bit--the danger zone--once I get a couple glasses of wine down, loosens any resolve. The key is preparation, so I picked up some proteins yesterday to pre-cook, and have some weighed veggies and snax in the fridge, and a list of other go-to snax to look at instead of seeing what catches my eye--like DH's chips and MW popcorn!

By the end of the day I had done 5 sets of 20 reps. each for toe raises and stair-pushups, 10 reps. squats, all done lightly and carefully. Doing them in little bursts helped with the motivation and am adding a few seconds of a "plank" today for my tummy; seeing lots of bright sticky notes I encounter all over the house as my "reminders." Maybe it's not as good as doing them all at once, but just want to start slowly and not think of it as a big commitment = turn-off.

What's on tap for your weekend? Nothing here, we are homebodies and introverts, so our biggest excitement is grabbing naps on the weekends--don't hate!

Hope everyone's making progress, whether it be WL or some mindset changes, it's all good.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:32 AM   #80
kal
Major LCF Poster!

Going2, I am typically very scale obsessed. My program at the gym I signed up to weigh every other Wednesday. And I'll get my body composition measured at the end of the month. So I can go by weight and body fat. I also took measurements so I'll do those again on the body composition weigh in days. I have pictures in my swimwear so probably do progress shots at milestones. Pretty much I'm covering all of my bases and not going to only look at the scale.

Super sore from my workout. I have another class tonight and tomorrow off. 4 days of workouts in a row and Friday has to be a rest day because by then I barely want to move I'm so sore haha. No slacking over here.

Goals:
Old 01-12-2017, 07:34 AM   #81
Going2
Senior LCF Member

Kal - Sounds like you are right on track, and doing some serious workouts--WTG!
Old 01-12-2017, 08:41 AM   #82
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

You guys are way ahead of me on exercise. I have very good intentions, but they just don't come to pass. I have no excuse. Well, I have them, but they aren't acceptable IMO.

The soreness is usually a sign to me that I was productive, as long as it doesn't keep me awake or have me limping around. LOL Hurts so good!

Up half a pound this morning. I don't like to see ups, only downs, but I realize I won't know if I'm successful unless I get on the scale. Maybe when I start to lose more I will notice changes in my clothes or measurements, but for right now, I only have the scale as a judge, or when my rings spin on my fingers. If I don't see results on the scale, then I know I have to make a change somewhere.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:17 AM   #83
ladyboss7
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all, Time to rock day 4!

Gosh it seems like we have so many people in this group and everyone is so active, that is just awesome!!

Kal, I love your goals listed in your siggy line!! I knew a gal once who was MAJOR league into shoes....and NICE shoes too....like Jimmy Choo.....at any rate, her goal was for so many pounds lost, she got a new pair of shoes...BUT...if she gained weight (like 5 pounds or more) she had to give a pair away!!!! She had several friends who knew about this, to help hold her accountable....and fortunately she bought more shoes than she gave away, but I always thought that was very clever!

Going2, I so relate to your treadmill story...I'm the same way! I couldn't possibly leave the treadmill at 1.6....I'd have to round up too!

Michelle, the fast was great....it ended last night and I had dinner with the family. We made tacos and I made my taco shell out of shredded cheese and made some cilantro/lime cauliflower rice....it was very yummy after a 3 day fast let me tell ya!

Carol, way to go on the loss!!

jedsnj, it can take time to really dial in a structure that works for you.....but you're off to a great start, eating "legal" foods is the main thing! (And drinking LOTS of water!)

Betsielou and Judy, how are you both doing?

I hope everyone is having a super great day!!!!

Old 01-12-2017, 09:28 AM   #84
saltnpepper
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: saltnpepper
WOE: lots of veggies/lower carb
Start Date: long ago restart 06/11
Michelle!!! Love your new avai!!! Your off to a good start, down over 5 lbs. WTG

Hi Jeanne and Crazy, and everyone else. Crazy how is your dh? Jeanne your the backbone here, I love your attitude.

I will be your cheerleader from the side lines. LOL
Old 01-12-2017, 12:13 PM   #85
Going2
Senior LCF Member

Love Kal's goal rewards as motivation! So many other good things others are doing here to stay on track too.

Tammy - How was the fast? Any experiences doing it to share? The taco shell of cheese sounds yummy! Have you heard about the new Taco Bell "Naked Chicken Chalupa" coming out later his month? Man, that would be an evil treat if the carbs are low.

Carol - It may seem disappointing on the scale, but half a pound is only a full glass of water, no biggie, easy to fluctuate day-to-day. Sometimes it can seem daunting to hold yourself to doing something because you "should" rather than you want to. I'm big on baby steps, and some may be backwards or wobbly--you have lots of support here no matter what.

It's a crazy 71-degree day (so far) here across the river from the Capitol--unbelievable for January! And yup, I gathered my courage and went to a nearby county park and walked almost 2 miles! It may not seem like a big deal but I have some social anxiety and am so self-conscious about my weight I hate going out in public without an overcoat or "camouflage"--had on a short-sleeve top and jeans. Lots of moms and strollers out, and it is part wetlands, so got to walk on a cool trail that passed by scenic waterways--just lovely! With a breeze blowing too, so I was air-conditioned, was a bit harder walking on a trail vs. a flat treadmill, can feel some foot soreness already.

Today's trick to try was downing some SF psyllium fiber drink before eating a sensible lunch, then waiting 20 mins. before deciding if I was still hungry; am horribly guilty of eating until stuffed rather than giving a decent meal time to register. I also distracted myself with some 'net surfing--it worked!
Are any of you in areas where the severe storms are hitting? "People from Texas to Ohio are bracing for a dangerous long-duration ice storm that could turn destructive and cut power to hundreds of thousands from Friday to Sunday." We will be getting hit Saturday morning with a bit of snow/ice--what a contrast to today--such freaky weather!

Stay strong, everyone!

Park Pic

Last edited by Going2; 01-12-2017 at 12:16 PM.. Reason: Added pic
Old 01-12-2017, 01:23 PM   #86
ladyboss7
Major LCF Poster!

Going2, that's a fabulous picture of your park! I'd be walking there all the time!!! The fast was good, it was a bit challenging.....but I made it! It helped tremendously to have my bullet proof coffee each morning, the fats in that kept me going a good portion of the day, then in the evening I'd usually have some chicken broth with a spoonful of butter stirred in for a little more fat. And I was drinking fluids non-stop.....water, tea......I'm sure my system is VERY flushed out now with all of the fluids I've been drinking!

Old 01-12-2017, 02:49 PM   #87
michelle204
Senior LCF Member

I've always wanted to try a fast but cave in very quickly. I really want to do it though. Almost -50 below today. No warm spell here. But at least we don't have hurricanes or typhoons or earthquakes or terrible fires. So I guess we're lucky. :cry
Well it's time to cook dinner
Turkey burgers with spinach salad. Mm I'm hungry.
Old 01-12-2017, 04:27 PM   #88
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

Good for you on the fast, Tammy.

Wow, Michelle, your weather is really cold! It has been warm here the past two days, in the 60s, but that's going to end over the weekend when a cold front moves in.

Jan, I hope you're ok and you illness is improving.
Old 01-12-2017, 04:51 PM   #89
ladyboss7
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle204 View Post
I've always wanted to try a fast but cave in very quickly. I really want to do it though. Almost -50 below today. No warm spell here. But at least we don't have hurricanes or typhoons or earthquakes or terrible fires. So I guess we're lucky. :cry
Well it's time to cook dinner
Turkey burgers with spinach salad. Mm I'm hungry.
Maybe ease into it......try fasting 1 meal a day for a few days.....then maybe fast 2 meals for a few days.....I honestly think it would have much harder were I not already in deep ketosis. I also really elevate my fat content on those days.....butter and coconut oil in my coffee and broth and sometimes tea.....that seemed to help quite a bit.

I've always wanted to visit Canada, it's so pretty!! But I think I'll wait til summer!!

Carol, thanks! How are you doing?

Old 01-12-2017, 05:16 PM   #90
jbatchelor
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: jbatchelor
Stats: 248/178/148
WOE: Atkins/Low carb
just a fast check in--the days are too short lately..

We are in the area of probable ice--the warnings are out and it is supposed to start tomorrow.. we luckily have a generator if we lose power. I could eat out of the freezer for some time and I keep trying to do that rather than buy but things still get buried..

I will be back tomorrow--I am home I hope for the day.

Anna--good to see you girl..

Jeanne

“It’s in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” ~Anthony Robbins
jbatchelor is online now   Reply With Quote