Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 02-08-2017, 04:32 PM   #121
Happy&Healthy
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Happy&Healthy
Stats: Too much/better/best
WOE: JUDDD/4:3/Fung
Start Date: November 2016
Phoenix: So many posts I forgot your question on the chocolate. Lily's is sugar free, relies on Stevia for sweetness but also has some erythritol and dextrin. Their dark chocolate is to die for. Coco Polo is my choice for milk chocolate, it relies on erythritol and Stevia. Both are great alternatives for the real thing with 25% less calories (allegedly). Both are expensive but when you absolutely have to have the chocolate and you don't want the sugar....
Happy&Healthy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2017, 04:57 PM   #122
Harley27330
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Harley27330
Stats: 300+,242,188Ju
WOE: CC/LC/JUDDD
Start Date: Dec 2012/ Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy&Healthy View Post
Slow: how frustrating for you. No weight bearing on that foot is limiting but looking on the bright side is critical, it definitely could have been a lot worse. I will be keeping a speedy recovery for you in my heart.

So, I've made a couple of "discoveries" over the last couple of weeks, including the Halo, Lily's chocolate and Coco Polo chocolate. I was so happy to be able to eat chocolate again that I think I went a little overboard. While I have kept in line with my calorie goals, I haven't lost anything and, as a matter fact, I put on over a pound this weekend. Vlo, I think your observation about the sugar alcohols might be applicable to me, as well. I think I'm feeling too free to eat those treats and it's negatively affecting my losses. My problem is that, once I have a little bit, I have to have half a tablet. That's not good. I still stay within my calories but perhaps the sweeteners are adversely affecting progress. I've also felt sad and weepy the last couple days which is unusual for me. I think going into this next week I'm going to lay off the sweets completely since that has worked well for me over the last few months.

Like Harley, I am having people over this afternoon. I think I'm going to enjoy, within reason, and hit it hard this next week coming up.
I hope you did better than I did. I kept everything sensible until my daughter in law came in with a fresh baked cake. I got to thinking I had not ate cake in years I can not say that anymore. I've not been on the scales since but don't think it has effected me too bad. I have been completing a honey do list and burning more calories than usual.
Harley27330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 06:27 PM   #123
FrostyBeav
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: FrostyBeav
Stats: 231/217/160
WOE: EOD JUDDD
Start Date: 9/25/16
I'm home. It all went really well. Thank you for all the well wishes.

The doctor and nurses were fine with the GF stuff and avoiding adhesives as much as possible. The dr put a clear wrap over the dressing that he thinks will be okay. I only have to have it on for 48 hours. My arm is this huge sling that is a pain.

I'm not too groggy. I think the pain meds are wearing off because my throat is getting really sore. I've also had this gross taste in my mouth ever since I woke up. They need to make flavored breathing tubes. I still can't feel my shoulder or move my arm but my fingers are doing massive pins and needles which feels weird. I just started feeling the sling dig into the underside of my upper arm. I suppose that means the block is wearing off. I also just started being able to move my thumb. Before that, it was weird - touching it was like touching someone else's thumb.

They gave me some super duty anti-inflammatory drugs and said under no circumstance should I take them without food. I guess they actually can eat a hole in the stomach. Yay.

The biggest challenge is using my left hand only. I'm so right handed that it's basically useless.

I'm going to go eat some soup and rest now. Just wanted to update. TTFN
Old 02-09-2017, 12:22 AM   #124
Ailuros
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Ailuros
WOE: Controlled carb, real food
Thanks for the update, Frosty. It’s always good to hear it went well! I hope the recovery goes just as smoothly.
Ailuros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 12:42 AM   #125
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/103/100-110
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance.
Start Date: 2011
Frosty - After the nerve block wears off, you may well still have odd sensations as many teams choose to pack out the surgical area with additional local anaesthetic and anti-inflammatories.

You'll be starting your post-op PT soon, I should think? Best wishes for that - and for as speedy a recovery and rehab as practical.
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 04:05 AM   #126
DrunkenSailor
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: DrunkenSailor
Happy to hear it went well, Frosty!
DrunkenSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 04:19 AM   #127
ShrinkingWoman
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ShrinkingWoman
Stats: HW 207 197/170/157 H-5'10
WOE: JUDD
Start Date: January 1, 2017
Just a quick fly by to say hello and check in. I have been reading daily but haven't had the time to write. Frosty I am glad to hear the surgery went well and wish you a speedy recovery. Slow sure I am hoping that your ankle is doing better. Everything going good here. Started taking black seed oil and broccoli sprout extract a few days ago. It really is helping with my stomach issues and as an added bonus seems to be a very good appetite suppression . Wishing everyone a happy Thursday.
ShrinkingWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 05:48 AM   #128
phoenix17
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: phoenix17
Stats: getting there slowly but surely
WOE: LC, MF and now JUDDD
Frosty- good to hear all is well!! good luck with recovery!

Slow- speaking of recovery, since it will take 6m-2y for yours, how much is your range of motion affected? does this just mean a bit of pain for you or does it interfere with your actions?

Portia!!!! Good to hear from you! And AWESOME that you are doing so well! I am certainly not one to give advice since you have been doing SOO much better than me and since you have been so successful, I think you should go with your gut- what do YOU think you should do? you have been making great decisions so far! and like H&H said, you could give it a go and readjust if it isn't working for you.

Babs glad to hear that things are doing well with the family. The home schooling decision will hopefully help with the depression. its just so hard being a teenager .

Carly and H&H yeah the office food situation is almost comical including the scavengers. I used to work with a group that literally would do the rounds in 2 buildings around lunch hour to see if food was out anywhere. I try to avoid those situations because if its cookies or brownies I have a hard time resisting. anything else I can ignore.

as for stevia sweetened chocolate, I think I would rather just have regular super dark chocolate -I really like that anyway.

So it is a major snow day for me today. 12-16" predicted. Carly and Vlo, how much are you getting? and Babs is this getting you too? I kind of like snow days except for the removal part. I woke up feeling stiff and sore today - mostly my back - from clearing the snow and ice from the last couple of days. This is supposed to be light and fluffy snow though so hopefully not so back breaking.
OMG they just showed a commercial for a cruise. Wow did that look nice...

I brought my pup out for a good long-ish walk before the snow started and at the end of it I started feeling nauseous, light headed and weak. I am still trying to fast as long as I can but I think I will only last til mid-morning today. I hope that doesn't open the flood gates for my appetite . I'm not going to stress too much about it though, i will be getting plenty of exercise with snow removal so if I end up at 900 cal instead of 800 so be it.
phoenix17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 06:51 AM   #129
Harley27330
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Harley27330
Stats: 300+,242,188Ju
WOE: CC/LC/JUDDD
Start Date: Dec 2012/ Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyBeav View Post
I'm home. It all went really well. Thank you for all the well wishes.

The doctor and nurses were fine with the GF stuff and avoiding adhesives as much as possible. The dr put a clear wrap over the dressing that he thinks will be okay. I only have to have it on for 48 hours. My arm is this huge sling that is a pain.

I'm not too groggy. I think the pain meds are wearing off because my throat is getting really sore. I've also had this gross taste in my mouth ever since I woke up. They need to make flavored breathing tubes. I still can't feel my shoulder or move my arm but my fingers are doing massive pins and needles which feels weird. I just started feeling the sling dig into the underside of my upper arm. I suppose that means the block is wearing off. I also just started being able to move my thumb. Before that, it was weird - touching it was like touching someone else's thumb.

They gave me some super duty anti-inflammatory drugs and said under no circumstance should I take them without food. I guess they actually can eat a hole in the stomach. Yay.

The biggest challenge is using my left hand only. I'm so right handed that it's basically useless.

I'm going to go eat some soup and rest now. Just wanted to update. TTFN
Hi Frosty we have not met but I was reading your post. Glad to hear your surgery went well and wish you a speedy recovery at home
Harley27330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 12:18 PM   #130
Vlo1125
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Vlo1125
Stats: 263/159.2/155
WOE: Primal w/ JUDDD
Start Date: 2013
Omg I just typed out this whole long reply and lost it!!!!

Frosty- so happy to hear surgery went well!

Phoenix- yes we are snowed in too! ( pic below , can't seem to flip it) schools cancelled and we played in the snow a bit and now we're all nice and warm inside!

Portia- wow a size 14 wtg! I'm with the others try adding more calories and see how it goes! Glad to hear your still killin it!

Happy- I wouldn't say fast 5 is working, as I've dropped nothing on it but it's easy to stick to! And sangria just has to be had sometimes down day be damned!

So today has felt like a weekend since everyone stayed home. My DH wanted cheddar broccoli soup for lunch so I made some and had to have it so I broke my fast at 12 today. That means my window closes at 5pm let's see how that goes. Skipped the halo top last night and I'm up .2 Seriously idk anymore. Basically just waiting to start stillmans for a glimmer of a chance to see progress
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0268.jpg (45.6 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by Vlo1125; 02-09-2017 at 12:19 PM..
Vlo1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 12:26 PM   #131
Babsbabs
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Babsbabs
Stats: 205/155/140
WOE: JUDDD
Frosty- glad you are home from your surgery. Hope the recovery goes smoothly.
Slow- I hope your ankle recovery is going well too. Sounds long and difficult.

Thinks are still going good for me. Trying to run a bit more and get some pounds gone! Can't believe how fast I can gain and how long it takes to lose! Guess that is my body doing what it evolved evolved to do and survive those famines.

Phoenix17- we did get a lot of snow here in Calgary but now it is all melting. Should be interesting if it melts and all freezes again. I am looking at maybe trying to take a short trip south again. Maybe Phoenix as I see it is 76f there right now.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:53 PM   #132
Carly
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/130/125 5'1" 41yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD- maintaining since 2/2013
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Hi everyone!

Frosty- glad the surgery is behind you and hope the recovery is as painless as possible.

We got a boatload of snow- about a foot- I think. My job closed. DW's job was open, but she called out. A very nice and much needed day of relaxing. DW and I took a walk at 1pm, but man- it was cold, windy and snowy! Brrr!

My weight is just holding steady at 133.6

I hope the doctor can help with changing the pill, but otherwise I'll just stop it.

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:01 AM   #133
MZM
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: MZM
Stats: 5'2", 34 on Mar 21, start wt 187 lbs/goal wt 127
WOE: Atkins shifting to JUDDD
Start Date: feb 2017
Hello
Im new here... trying desperately to lose post pregnancy weight that is REFUSING to go lower, but happy to move up the fact that i have been failing consistently in the past 18 months is so disheartening

It is out of sheer frustration that i have turned to JUDDD. i am completely unfamiliar with it. I lost some weight on LC 3 yrs ago, had my baby, lost 10 pounds, which came back with a vengeance and now im heavier by another 10 pounds. Im a self identified food addict with serious bingeing issues that leave me feeling awful for days on end.

I currently weigh 85 kgs, which is really too heavy for my 5'2 frame. I try to go LC for a few days, lose 2kg water weight, and then im stuck. I end up bingeing and it has not helped at all. My goal is to go from 85 kg to 57 kgs, so i do have a lot to lose.

That said, i'd be happy to lose any weight that shifts the scale beyond the initial 2kgs that i keep bouncing around.

I am curious to see if JUDDD will yield results, and how soon.

Any advice, guidance, help, pointing in the right direction, helpful threads will be really welcome.

I want to begin tomorrow with a DD. My limits are 400/1700

Thx

PS Ive been lurking around these forums for the past week, and do feel inspired by your success stories.
Thanks
MZM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 06:03 AM   #134
ShrinkingWoman
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZM View Post
Hello
Im new here...
Thanks

Just wanted to say hi and welcome.
Old 02-10-2017, 06:08 AM   #135
phoenix17
Major LCF Poster!

Welcome MZM! There are lots of stickies at the top of the board page that will have plenty of good tips, hints and summaries. one thing you may have noticed is we tend to shake it up a little here with our individual approaches and its a no-judgment zone.

Carly - cute new Avi!! WOW your job closed!! it seemed like it never closed- wasn't it open over the holidays? What a nice surprise for you! I have around 10-12" here too- my house is in a little dip between the road and some conservation land behind me so I tend to get a lot of drifting snow so its hard to say. Up on the hill there were spots definitely lower and definitely deeper than a foot.

Frosty I hope you are ignoring your snow for a day or so or getting someone to help!

Babs I'm totally with you on the whole gaining too fast and losing too slow thing.

Vlo cheddar broccoli soup sounds awesome! cute pic!

to everyone else!!

I have had lots of activity in the last 24 hours. Yesterday I walked the dog several times including once in snowshoes (great exercise!!), shoveled the deck and walk several times and once the snow stopped at 7 PM I went out to snowblow the driveway. I was afraid it was going to harden over night and make it harder to clear, especially that plowed in end of the driveway. It was good timing on my part because while I was out there trying to dig my way through about 2 feet of a snow bank at the end of my driveway, a guy with a plow was on the road and took pity on me and plowed out the end! YAY!!! What a super nice guy!! So to "pay it forward" I took a few swipes at my neighbors driveway with my snowblower. It was frigid out there though - the fronts of my legs were numb then hurt when they were defrosting. I ended up pouring myself a glass of wine and huddling under a blanket with a heater blasting on me and had some nibbles. it was not diet friendly but dammit sometimes you just need a little treat, right? I was only down 0.2 lbs this morning but I hope thats just a little water retention. I must confess though with all that going on I didn't really sit down to an actual dinner, I just kind of grabbed bites here and there and that, with the wine, must have put me over my limit for the day, so really being down 0.2 is not so bad.

The sis shows up some time late afternoon. My plan is to fast all day (just coffee and water) and when she gets here we will have wine and cauliflower pizza. I fully expect to be in bed early tonight, I'm already tired and I still have more snow clean up to do. I went out snowshoeing with the dog this morning - that was a lot of work, definitely winded me. There is something special about being the one to break the trail after a fresh snow fall - first footprints and all that.. but it definitely adds a bit of work to the walk! I just repeated silently "you are having pizza and wine... keep walking"
Old 02-10-2017, 06:16 AM   #136
Strawberrypop
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Strawberrypop
Stats: 139/127/120 Height 5ft6"
Start Date: 2012
MZM - I used to be terrible for bingeing, was such a horrible cycle for me. I found that JUDDD pretty much kicked bingeing to the curb (knowing you can eat normally the day after really helps you hold back, and, strangely, you lose the urge to binge on the Up Day). I don't do low carb JUDDing though a lot of people on here do. I like my carbs too much I've still lost more weight doing JUDDD than anything else (was doing Weight Watchers before that and the restrictions to calories just cause major binges).

So - yesterday I started doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred! I have exactly 30 days til I go to Tenerife for a much needed beach break, so this is an extra motivation to get that beach bod ! I've done the shred before a few years ago so knew what yto expect. In quite a bit of pain today but hopeful I'll feel trimmer come 11th March! Anyone else done it?
Strawberrypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 08:26 AM   #137
FrostyBeav
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: FrostyBeav
Stats: 231/217/160
WOE: EOD JUDDD
Start Date: 9/25/16
Thanks everyone. I won't be able to respond to everyone individually because it turns out that it is a lot of work to keep my posts from looking like they were written by a spastic monkey when i type only with my left hand.

The nerve block wore off yesterday morning and since then - ow. Any twisting or movement is very painful. Even the arm just hanging really hurts. I keep it in a sling when i am up and propped on a pillow when sitting or sleeping in my recliner. It is amazing how hard it is to do even minor activities like getting out of my chair or opening a food container. Fortunately my wife was home yesterday to help. She went to work today tho so it's a little daunting to face the day alone.

It will be 48 hours this evening and i am looking forward to getting the dressing off and getting a shower. It is itching like mad. I don't think that i am reacting to the adhesive as the skin doesn't look too red. I had a spot under my left eye where they must have taped a tube or something. It felt like i had a bad sunburn there. It's better today.

The diet is out the window currently. I am trying to not eat much but have to eat when i take the meds. I also added back in some dairy. i wanted to eat yogurt for the calcium, protein and gut bugs. I had a huge dose of antibiotics during the surgery so have to replenish the bugs.

We had about six inches of snow the day and night of the surgery and then 1/2" of ice due to freezing rain yesterday on top of it. It's warmed up some so now it's deep slush in the yard. i haven't been outside because i don't want to risk a fall. My wife had to take my car to be able to get out of the yard. Hopefully it melts soon.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:49 AM   #138
phoenix17
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
We had about six inches of snow the day and night of the surgery and then 1/2" of ice due to freezing rain yesterday on top of it. It's warmed up some so now it's deep slush in the yard. i haven't been outside because i don't want to risk a fall. My wife had to take my car to be able to get out of the yard. Hopefully it melts soon.
seems to me this is one of those times to get on craigslist and hire someone to do the clearing for you!
sorry about the pain - I take it this means you didn't get any better pain management options.

Strawberry-never did the 30day Shred. I was just thinking I should pull out a video workout also. I hate going to gyms and I quite enjoy getting most of my cardio workout by hiking but I need to do more strength training - what does that one do for strength training?

The news says we are getting more snow over the weekend and another potential blizzard with a nor'easter on Monday. I suppose that means more exercise but my sister will also still be here. should be interesting. I am currently starving but determined to wait until dinner so I can enjoy a good one. ARGH!
Old 02-10-2017, 12:34 PM   #139
Barbo
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Barbo
Stats: 225/145/136
WOE: Low Carb Diabetic Plan
Start Date: August 2005
Hello my wonderful LC JUDDD friends

Have been hospitalized off and on since Jan 2nd.
Not been able to do much but try to recover.
Think of you daily. Wishing you all success and love
and support. Will not go into detail now, hopefully
will get better and get back to you all.
Coming down off of so many medications.
A prayer from you all would mean the world to me.
Old 02-10-2017, 02:49 PM   #140
Carly
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/130/125 5'1" 41yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD- maintaining since 2/2013
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbo View Post

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 06:52 PM   #141
gotitnow
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
Prayers for a very sweet, caring, deserving lady.

Phyl
gotitnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 06:58 PM   #142
gotitnow
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
for Frosty and Slow, and any others that

may be ill or having issues.

Phyl
gotitnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 07:18 AM   #143
ShrinkingWoman
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I won't be able to respond to everyone individually because it turns out that it is a lot of work to keep my posts from looking like they were written by a spastic monkey when i type only with my left hand.
On the plus side I have read that using your not dominant hand wakes up different parts of the brain you don't usually use.
Old 02-11-2017, 07:21 AM   #144
ShrinkingWoman
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I hadn't posted on here till recently so we haven't been introduced but I love reading your posts and your recipes. You have my prayers and I hope that all gets better soon.
Old 02-11-2017, 08:05 AM   #145
Babsbabs
Major LCF Poster!

Barbo- I hope you recover and are back home and doing well soon. Sounds like you are going through a difficult time. Update us when you can.

Phyl-
Old 02-11-2017, 11:34 AM   #146
imoksoami
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: imoksoami
Stats: 264/225/209
WOE: LC, OMAD, JUDDD
Start Date: 10-15-2016
Does anyone know where Srinth's muscle thread was moved to or how to find it? Or was it deleted and if it was I wonder if it had been a part of the daily chat thread would it have been allowed to stay? I found it quite amazing.

10-15-2016 264 / 11-01-2016 249 / 11-15-2016 248 / 12-01-2016 240 / 1-1-2017 239 / 2-1-2017 232 / 3-1-2017 224

6-10-2017 210 < Goal
imoksoami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 01:52 PM   #147
Babsbabs
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imoksoami View Post
Does anyone know where Srinth's muscle thread was moved to or how to find it? Or was it deleted and if it was I wonder if it had been a part of the daily chat thread would it have been allowed to stay? I found it quite amazing.
I think it got deleted. I can't answer the second question but I think they could take it out of the chat thread too.
Old 02-11-2017, 02:04 PM   #148
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/103/100-110
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance.
Start Date: 2011
Quote:
Oh Barbo - I'm sorry to read that this is continuing for you and trust that you may well rally with our progress towards Spring.
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 02:44 PM   #149
imoksoami
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: imoksoami
Stats: 264/225/209
WOE: LC, OMAD, JUDDD
Start Date: 10-15-2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babsbabs View Post
I think it got deleted. I can't answer the second question but I think they could take it out of the chat thread too.
Too bad but I understand. He has had incredible success but it seems it has turned into an unhealthy addiction. I was following his fasts that were multiple days or weeks and while very impressed I was curious how it could be healthy but again, great success.

10-15-2016 264 / 11-01-2016 249 / 11-15-2016 248 / 12-01-2016 240 / 1-1-2017 239 / 2-1-2017 232 / 3-1-2017 224

6-10-2017 210 < Goal
imoksoami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 03:22 PM   #150
Happy&Healthy
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Happy&Healthy
Stats: Too much/better/best
WOE: JUDDD/4:3/Fung
Start Date: November 2016
Barbo: I echo ShrinkingWoman's sentiment. I'm for a speedy recovery.

Frosty: glad the surgery is behind you and that you are recovering! This will all be a dim memory after a few months.

Harley: Super bowl was a time to enjoy! I didn't have cake but I did have a cheeseburger and a bit of chili. Love that I can do that and then get back to rotations. This way of life is very forgiving

Phoenix: I hope your visit with your sister is going well. I also hope that the pups have become fast friends!

For all of you that are dealing with being snowbound: You have my sympathy. For what it's worth, all this talk about getting out there and shoveling snow is making me feel like a lazy lump! I think it's motivating me to go move my body and get some hours of excercise in.

Things are good over here. I finally saw a little bit of downward movement on the scale, about a pound from my previous low and into a new decade! I know that I will see the bounce up again but at least I know the scale can move. It was DD's birthday party today and I avoided all the pizza, cake and other bad stuff. I did have some ice cream but it's my UD so I'm feeling OK with it. We went out to a late lunch afterwards and I did indulge. Feeling satisfied now so I'm going to skip dinner. We're going to have a lazy day tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that.

Last edited by Happy&Healthy; 02-11-2017 at 03:24 PM..
Happy&Healthy is offline   Reply With Quote