Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2016, 08:01 AM   #11
schaferk
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: schaferk
Stats: 165/134/125
WOE: Atkins/protein Power
Start Date: 1975
maybe I can (try again) to jump on with no cheats too! Today was 1 egg 1 bacon & coffee so far & have leftover meat thing panned for later. Going to go on the weekly LONG run and then stay home. So should not be tempted by beer or friends, should make it one day Yeah I suck at dieting but hearing about you guys staying on plan helps me!! So I'm in. One day at a time right. No parties coming up so maybe this time will work

I had to order a meal last night for the birthday dinner but the half taco thing worked cause I've always got DH there who is like the human garbage pail who can eat everything and not gain so I just kept passing him stuff off my plate. I did have some bits of rice and enchilada too so no loss of pounds yet. In fact to be honest I am still UP from my sig post so I've got to get back to that before I can even start real losing But congrats to you GB on the woosh & keep posting. I want to catch up to you!!
8 Nov 2017 - 145.5
9 Nov 2017 - 144.5
10 Nov 2017 - 143
schaferk is offline   Reply With Quote