Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 04-09-2018, 08:36 AM   #31
jessluvzbacon
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: jessluvzbacon
Stats: 252/168/150
WOE: Mod carb 60-100g
Start Date: June 1, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick6 View Post
I registered and activated. I see a lot of familiar names but cant see threads yet. This is really neat we can get a new home
That's definitely the best solution. I love the other forum, because I lost all my weight there. But it's slow and serious. They have too many rules. I've come to enjoy this one because I feel a part of things. All my original friends are gone from when I joined the other in 2014. So I'm made some new friends, ish, but they aren't as active and the connection isn't as close if you get my meaning.

It's livelier here. And Friendly.
So I hope the new forum works out.

I'm just doing the thing. Maintenance and blah blah. Picking out my strength workout for today. Dealing with crabby kids.

Reg Monday stuff.
I'm tired but refusing to give into that.

Journal:http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=884031
jessluvzbacon is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2018, 01:44 PM   #32
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mick6
Stats: 238.8/185/140
WOE: carb nite/ allergy free
Start Date: 01/01/2017
I think it was much friendlier here too as all plans are accepted. Maybe they are at the other place now but they definitely were not when I came here years ago. It made me sad at the time at I had over 9,000 posts there . However this was an absolutely fabulous forum! Im so glad a new one was started for us! I excited to keep going with you all!

I do get what you mean Jess! A big oh no on crabby kids!!! I'll trade you three pesky dogs for 1 crabby kid LOL

So ladies are we moving right over to the new place or waiting until June?

Im enjoying a coconut iced coffee. i got a bit carried away on the coconut syrup.

Todays eats:

ribs and cauliflower, yellow tomato

eggs salad with mayo, sun dried tomato, pickled asparagus , celery and peppers

sausage bacon and a french toast on a smart bun

coconut iced cofffe

Last edited by Mick6; 04-09-2018 at 01:48 PM..
Mick6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 06:46 AM   #33
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Dimply are you ok? Just havent seen you post so checking.

Todays game plan:

ribs and cauliflower

nachos minus the chips

I have chicken thawing so some type of chicken dish for dinner

I have 9 billion things to do after work today. Wow! To top it off the water heater is out. We just had a $300 part put on it not too long ago. I told dh it is 13 years old and unless it is a little fix it is going. Looks like the type of gas water set up we have is about $1900 installed. Im waiting for a call back yet. Hope it is something they can just tell me to do. We already replaced the furnace and central air.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:46 AM   #34
jessluvzbacon
Major LCF Poster!

I'll do whatever the concensus is.
I'm just doing the thing. SSDD.

I have a lot of cleaning to do before Sat. dd15 is having some friends over and the younger kids have, again, wrecked the house.
Dd15 has 2 soccer games: Thurs night and Sat.
Doing school and trying to not be cranky about it.
The house ate my laptop mouse yesterday. I answered the phone (noone ever calls here) and between grabbing the phone and the conversation (a reminder for a teen lib activity) a whole in the fabric of the universe opened up and it is just gone without a trace. Sigh...

I don't even...

Anyway, wishing you all a wonderful day.
DIMPLY COME BACK!!!

Old 04-10-2018, 02:45 PM   #35
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Dimply
Stats: 251/144.5/125 89" lost
WOE: Atkins/IF

Sorry y'all - I'm here, and thanks for checking on me I've been eating all manner of junk and feel yuck. Been back on track for a couple of days & hope to stay there! I'm committing to a month on plan, with no cheats, even if it kills me. Atkins Induction list foods only.

jess - Interesting about moderators & abstainers. Right now I need to be an abstainer, but I want to be a moderator. A lot of it is mental - that old all-or- nothing mindset.

Hope you find your mouse. Maybe you had it in your hand when you answered the phone, and it is near where you had your conversation?

Mick - Whatever y'all want to do about moving/staying, I am good.

Hope the water heater fix is easy & inexpensive, especially since you just spent $$ on it. 13 years is a pretty good run for a water heater.

I don't blame you for not wanting to spend $400 to see Metallica, SRO. I was going to get tickets to see The Eagles & Chris Stapleton for DH's birthday, but he said he did not want to spend that much money since one of the original members has died. We are thinking about going to see Elton John in December, which will be his last tour. I'm sure that will be major bucks, but he is so good in concert.

How's Mr Adorable?

better - Hope you're doing well. That binge cycle is a booger to recover from I would love to fast for a few days, but DH gets worried, so I try to stick to OMAD, especially when in binge recovery mode.

Where's Jenn???
Dimply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 06:33 AM   #36
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Good morning! Hope you all are doing well! That is a good ? Dimply. Where is JENN???

I got to visit with the grandson for a few hours last night! He is such a little doll! It sounds like I am going I may be watching his a few hours after work M-F if his mommy gets the job she wants. I wont mind a bit! Now to get my littlest dog to quit going bonkers every time he cries and chasing the other dogs aggressively away from the baby. I dont trust that dog with the baby yet at all. He is chaseing the other pets away from where I have the baby but he is pretty jealous. Ill have to talk to the vet.

They walked me through resetting the water heater. yeah! I think 13 is a long run for a gas water heater too.

So whom is up for moving out thread right away? Im game for moving now or later. We could just move it and leave a message here with the link to the new board. I can also PM Michelle, Jenn , Gail and a few others to let them know if we go now.

DIMPLY you'll get back to it. No worries! I very much agree a lot of it is mental! I think we just get diet fatigue and go bonkers! Maybe you need a maintenance break? Oh Elton John sounds like a great show!!!! A friend of mine says he is fabulous and she isnt even a fan.

BETTER, Hope things are going well! Are you counting down the days until school ends?

JESS, Hope you found your phone! My friend I think you are in need of a little pampering. You have so much going on all the time.

Todays plan

Coffee and cream/ 3 boiled eggs with butter

burger patty with raw veggies

a new recipe called cowboy grub

Snack??????
Old 04-11-2018, 08:33 AM   #37
jessluvzbacon
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick6 View Post
Good morning! Hope you all are doing well! That is a good ? Dimply. Where is JENN???

I got to visit with the grandson for a few hours last night! He is such a little doll! It sounds like I am going I may be watching his a few hours after work M-F if his mommy gets the job she wants. I wont mind a bit! Now to get my littlest dog to quit going bonkers every time he cries and chasing the other dogs aggressively away from the baby. I dont trust that dog with the baby yet at all. He is chaseing the other pets away from where I have the baby but he is pretty jealous. Ill have to talk to the vet.

They walked me through resetting the water heater. yeah! I think 13 is a long run for a gas water heater too.

So whom is up for moving out thread right away? Im game for moving now or later. We could just move it and leave a message here with the link to the new board. I can also PM Michelle, Jenn , Gail and a few others to let them know if we go now.

DIMPLY you'll get back to it. No worries! I very much agree a lot of it is mental! I think we just get diet fatigue and go bonkers! Maybe you need a maintenance break? Oh Elton John sounds like a great show!!!! A friend of mine says he is fabulous and she isnt even a fan.

BETTER, Hope things are going well! Are you counting down the days until school ends?

JESS, Hope you found your phone! My friend I think you are in need of a little pampering. You have so much going on all the time.

Todays plan

Coffee and cream/ 3 boiled eggs with butter

burger patty with raw veggies

a new recipe called cowboy grub

Snack??????
It was my mouse missing and it's just gone. When my ADD strikes, I know to retrace my steps. I retraced them all about 5 times. It's nowhere. It's scary to lose part of your conscious memory. I know I've been spacy the past couple days. but dang!

We can move any time you all want. I haven't heard from Jenn either.

Glad to have updates from you both!

I've got a lot on my plate right now. I go on ad nauseum about it in my journal. Short story is that dd15's soccer season starts Thurs game-wise and she has friends crashing my ungodly filthy house on Sat.

And I'm so very tired of being tired, but I need to get over it because that is forever and the earth keeps spinning whether or not I feel well.

Off to catch up and to fuss at some mess-makers.

Old 04-11-2018, 05:55 PM   #38
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Sorry I read that wrong Jess! I hate when I lose things. They turn up in some very odd places for me. I know as mom ya just have to keep going but I feel bad you are so stressed. Kids wont care if the house is messy. They will be to busy talking and eating LOL

Im going to pop over to the new site and start our thread.
Old 04-11-2018, 06:20 PM   #39
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Ok I think I PM'ed everyone the link. I cant remember Michelle's user name. Ill drop in Gails journal.