Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 03-01-2017, 01:04 AM   #1
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/113/100-110
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance.
Start Date: 2011
March Daily Chat

This is where we mention and chat about everything else in our lives, our news, updates, and generally being sociable and JBs.
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2017, 01:09 AM   #2
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

Quick update on my absence.. I had another couple of falls and picked up a light concussion complete with bandit racoon eyes

Inconvenient as all of this is, I'm very aware that things might have been so much worse.

I'm looking forward to warmer weather.

Already absurdly pleased to see that some of my miniature narcissi are in bloom. And, in parts of London, the camellias have been out for some time.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:14 AM   #3
kwerp
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kwerp
Stats: 153/132/124
Yikes Slow! Hope you are ok. A concussion is no joke.

I'm struggling a bit with overeating lately. I've decided to wipe the slate clean and just do JUDDD as best as I can. I haven't been real good with the DDs, so here goes.

Daylight hours is getting a lot better up here. The crocus are now blooming, and a few early daffodils can be seen. Soon enough they'll be everywhere.
kwerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 03:46 AM   #4
Happy&Healthy
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Happy&Healthy
Stats: Too much/better/best
WOE: JUDDD/4:3/Fung
Start Date: November 2016
Slow, please be careful! I hope you are recovering well.

Headed into a DD, hoping not to be as starving as I was on Monday.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Happy&Healthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 04:56 AM   #5
Ailuros
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Ailuros
WOE: Controlled carb, real food
Oh no, Shy. I hope you’re feeling a bit better now.
Ailuros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:45 AM   #6
Carly
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/126.8/125 5'1" 41yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD- maintaining since 2/2013
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Oh my, Slow, I was starting to get very worried as you hadn't posted recently.

I think Cindy is still on vacation, but Frosty hasn't posted in long time either.

I see Portia pop by very occasionally, but hope she is OK, too.
__________________________________________________ ____________

I'm sucking down coffee, hoping it will perk (no pun intended) me up a bit. I'm quite tired and stuggled to get out of bed, which is not like me. A part of me wanted to call out, but I have 2 important meetings and a bunch of other stuff that needs attending, so here I am, at my desk...

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:51 AM   #7
ShrinkingWoman
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ShrinkingWoman
Stats: HW 207 197/180/157 H-5'10
WOE: JUDD
Start Date: January 1, 2017
Hello everyone

Slow - I hope you are feeling better now. I was wondering how things were going since I hadn't seen any posts from you lately. Was happy to see the March daily forums posted by you today.

Vlo - Vacations coming up do seem to put a person in laser beam focus mode. Maybe it would be a good idea to plan a vacation for each month . Too bad I probably couldn't afford that . Love the painting. Sounds like a really fun thing to do. Great picture of you too. Good luck with Stillman's.

Happy - Hooray for wooshs!

Jim & Ailuros - Love the dog pictures.

Phoenix - Hope you enjoy the gym membership. I need to get myself motivated to do some kind of toning exercise. I wish I actually enjoyed it.

Shalini - Speaking of exercise how is the callenetics going. After looking it up it looks like something that I would like to try. Is there a DVD you would recommend?

Janet - Looks like you are off to a great start.

A new month and new goals. I hit my goal for last month and am hoping that the same can be accomplished this month. Two months on Judd now and I am down 12 pounds . Not lightning fast but averaging over a pound a week dieting every other day. I'll take that.

Tomorrow is my oldest son's 18th birthday. I can't hardly believe it. It's liked I blinked and now he is all grown up. So tomorrow on my down day I will be fixing his favorite thing that I make which is boneless wings.(or as I call them homemade nuggets in buffalo sauce since they aren't wings but he prefers them) Glad he chose that and not steak or I would definitely be switching my rotations lol. Plus making a cake.

Happy hump day everyone.
ShrinkingWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 06:16 AM   #8
raishalini
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: raishalini
Stats: 185/179/136 5'4.5"
WOE: JUDDD & IF
Start Date: January 2017
Hello everyone,

Hope March proves to be a successful and happy one for all.

SlowSure that's awful, hope your are okay and not much pain.

In India winter is coming to an end (getting shorter and shorter every year). March has Holi festival which is a festival of colors, where you play like crazy with colors (wet and dry) whole day and then keep cleaning it rest of the day

People celebrate it with lots of sweets, snacks and yummy food. I used to go crazy playing back in days not anymore. Also, I live away from family so haven't played with colors in years. Unfortunately my sweet dog doesn't know how to throw color at me . No sweet or snacks for me..it will just be a regular day.

JUDDD seems to be going well so far and if I count DD weight then I lost approx 7 lbs in a month. (I started on 28th Jan). Plan is to keep rotating UD DD and continue doing Callanetics without worrying about the bounces as long as trend is downward.

I recently left my previous job and looking for new one so hopefully something should click this month Not sure whether it will be in the same city or I will have to relocate.

Once again wish you all a good month.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:35 AM   #9
DWhalen4
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: DWhalen4
Stats: 267/242.8/167
WOE: JUDDD
Hello and good morning everyone. Glad your feeling better Slow!

Vacations do it for me every time! We almost always cruise for our anniversary May 5th, so I usually have success with the first of the year, it's when I come back after binging for a few days that does me in when I don't have a goal and don't want to go back to dieting.

Here's hoping this works better for me! Leaving April 30 for a short cruise this year, will be back on Thursday, our Anniversary is actually Friday. So I'm working on a plan...

The birthday month plan went well, 7 lbs off in February with several UUAD and 3 ud in a row in my birthday week. I'll take it!

I bought myself a fitbit for my birthday, and also bought my daughter one for her birthday. That is actually helping a little with the get off my but and move thing. My mother has one and works 2 jobs, here I was thinking I kicked but one day, really sweated and walked a ton. she walks circles around me. Where I'm lucky to push myself and get 4000 steps she does a min of 10000 per day...

Here's to a successful month.
4/1/17-242.8 (Lost 5.20)

Total Lbs loss to date: 24.20
Lbs left to Goal: 76
DWhalen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:51 AM   #10
Carly

Quote:
Originally Posted by raishalini View Post

In India winter is coming to an end (getting shorter and shorter every year). March has Holi festival which is a festival of colors, where you play like crazy with colors (wet and dry) whole day and then keep cleaning it rest of the day

People celebrate it with lots of sweets, snacks and yummy food. I used to go crazy playing back in days not anymore. Also, I live away from family so haven't played with colors in years. Unfortunately my sweet dog doesn't know how to throw color at me . No sweet or snacks for me..it will just be a regular day.

I recently left my previous job and looking for new one so hopefully something should click this month Not sure whether it will be in the same city or I will have to relocate.
Good luck with job hunting. I know that can be both stressful and exciting.
I'm picturing everyone throwing colorful paint on each other? I'm guessing I'm imagining the festivities incorrectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWhalen4 View Post

Vacations do it for me every time! We almost always cruise for our anniversary May 5th, so I usually have success with the first of the year, it's when I come back after binging for a few days that does me in when I don't have a goal and don't want to go back to dieting.

I bought myself a fitbit for my birthday, and also bought my daughter one for her birthday. That is actually helping a little with the get off my but and move thing. My mother has one and works 2 jobs, here I was thinking I kicked but one day, really sweated and walked a ton. she walks circles around me. Where I'm lucky to push myself and get 4000 steps she does a min of 10000 per day...
Our anniversary is May 3rd, so DW and I celebrate the same time as you and your DH.

I love my Fitbit, which I've had since 2013 IIRC. I got an Aria scale shortly after and loved it. That one stopped working about a year ago and I got another one, which has been replaced by Fitbit twice and dang scale cannot be set up. The hours I've invested in trying over the last 9 months is exasperating I just tried again this weekend, because we got a new router and I hoped that would help, but no...

If anyone has had a similar issue with the Fitbit Aria and was able to set it up, please let me know. I miss the convenience of it syncing with all my other "tools".

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

Old 03-01-2017, 09:19 AM   #11
raishalini
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Good luck with job hunting. I know that can be both stressful and exciting.
I'm picturing everyone throwing colorful paint on each other? I'm guessing I'm imagining the festivities incorrectly.

Your imagination is spot on Carly

Job search is really stressing and depressing..when after working for so long one fails to find a suitable one.

Last edited by raishalini; 03-01-2017 at 09:22 AM..
raishalini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 09:30 AM   #12
kind
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kind
WOE: >
Start Date: April1 2013
Hi,Everyone.
Today is a gloomy day . Getting ready to go to get hair cut and go to walmart and few other stores.{Maybe. But I need to get stuff for up coming DD days.
Just wanted to say hi and have a great day and enjoy life. No matter what is going on with your life. there are so many that have it worse.
So all be Thankful and most of all Love and like yourself.
Janet
kind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 10:18 AM   #13
phoenix17
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: phoenix17
Stats: getting there slowly but surely
WOE: LC, MF and now JUDDD
Ouch Slow! be careful!! hope you heal quickly!

Vlo and I think it was Happy&Healthy from the Feb thread- I am right there with you with feeling so hungry this past month and struggling to stay in calorie limits. Since it seems I am hearing/reading this from several people perhaps it is the time of year or something. Who knows but here's hoping that with Spring just around the corner things will be changing (?).

Carly- did you get blood work at your last doc appt? I am wondering if you might be a little low on iron or Vit D or other markers since you have mentioned often how tired you are feeling.

SW- thanks for the encouragement and I can say that I don't enjoy gyms so it will be a chore to get myself to go. I don't mind the exercise part (although obviously it is not my favorite thing or I would have been doing it all along!) but I can't deny that they are the best place to go when needing motivation. After all, there isn't anything else to do there (except this gym has massage chairs...) and I would not choose to be in a dark smelly building if i wasn't there for a reason.

Shalini- I am also interested to hear more about the callanetics. I looked it up briefly but without doing more searching all I picked up is that it is based on small repetitive (pulsing) movements.
Also hang in there with the job searching. I know it is frustrating but I am one of those (annoying) people that believe if you don't get the job it just wasn't right for you anyway and you would not have been happy so don't take it personally and try not be frustrated and just keep persevering. (I know I know so much easier to say than to do).

DWhalen nice work on the 7 lb loss! I also have a fitbit and I love it. I've had it for at least 4 years also and I use it every single day. I feel naked if I leave it at home .

Carly good point on not hearing from Frosty in a while. I hope he is healing ok. I've seen Portia post on the exercise thread so maybe she is just happily enjoying all her tennis time . Hope so Portia but if you are reading this, pop in and say hi!!

I am recovering from an absolutely wicked migraine. it kind of whammo'd me at work in the middle of a meeting. It started off as what I Thought was just a tension headache and it turned in to one of the worst I've had in a while. I begged painkillers off my coworkers and fortunately one of them, also a migraine sufferer gave me some migraine meds. I was afraid to take something new but desperate I took it and retreated to my car and 2 hours later it is now down to a dull roar. Man they suck. but I am getting the name of this med!

What a way to start off March! what is the saying? if it comes in like a lion it goes out like a lamb? I know that is in reference to weather but I'll use it in this case . Now that the migraine is becoming manageable I am feeling super hungry which is what always happens to me. I think for at least the next couple of weeks I'm going to stick with the 5:2 (2 days off) 8WBSD plan. I am not so sure it is any better than good ol' JUDDD rotations but I want to stick with it a bit longer. Am I repeating myself? I may have said this in last month's thread. sorry!
phoenix17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 10:38 AM   #14
raishalini
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix17 View Post

Shalini- I am also interested to hear more about the callanetics. I looked it up briefly but without doing more searching all I picked up is that it is based on small repetitive (pulsing) movements.
Also hang in there with the job searching. I know it is frustrating but I am one of those (annoying) people that believe if you don't get the job it just wasn't right for you anyway and you would not have been happy so don't take it personally and try not be frustrated and just keep persevering. (I know I know so much easier to say than to do).
Thanks Phoenix, I am one of those who doesn't give up easily ..though it's really affects your confidence when you are not able to secure a good job even after so much effort. I hope soon something will work out.

There is great thread on Callanetics on this forum under exercise board. Its basically isometric exercises of very small movements called pulses (mix of bar method and yoga) and works muscles very deeply, helps toning, pulling up the muscles and transforms your body beautifully. Though it looks easy and you don't sweat at all but it does make you quite sore next day. I will highly recommend it to anyone above 40 or someone suffering from back or knee issues.

I did it two yrs back and saw the results but couldn't continue with it. Lately I was doing weight training but was experiencing back pain so thought of going back to Callanetics and its really helping. In just 8 hrs I am seeing the difference in my butt, calves and thighs so decided to stick with it exclusively for now. here is the link to Callanetics thread http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=876681

Last edited by raishalini; 03-01-2017 at 10:47 AM.. Reason: edited to add the link
raishalini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 11:23 AM   #15
Bluebelle
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Bluebelle
Stats: 208/193/150 5'3"
Start Date: March 1st, 2017
Hi everyone - I'm back ! Or was I ever really there (I never really got started on JUDDD you see).

March 1st, day 1, new beginning, etc.

Right now going through one of the lowest points of my adult life (marriage in shambles, work/life balance in shambles, health in shambles), so hoping I can at least get on track for the health bit.

I am feeling unbelievably depressed right now, but very motivated at the same time. Odd.

Hope everyone is well
Old 03-01-2017, 01:32 PM   #16
kind
Major LCF Poster!

Welcome, Bluebelle,
You are right, It is a new month and a new start.
When we fall, we have to get back up. Look deep into self and just go with it.
we all start out our day. So make it a good one and most of all a Healthier one.
You can do it and you are going down the road to great new things.
Keep posting.{YOU Can.@ All of us can.
Janet
Old 03-01-2017, 03:48 PM   #17
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
There is great thread on Callanetics on this forum under exercise board. Its basically isometric exercises of very small movements called pulses (mix of bar method and yoga) and works muscles very deeply, helps toning, pulling up the muscles and transforms your body beautifully
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix17 View Post
I'm having to modify some of my typical physiotherapy routine for my shoulders/knees at present to allow for the rehabbing foot and the concussion - and it's moving more towards isometrics using the bungee resistance trainer and super-slow Callanetics.

I've located a teacher who can give me advice on modifications for some of the exercises so I can work around the current troubles with the head and joints for a few weeks until I can dispense with the air-cast on my leg.

I'm having to miss yet another good weekend's tidal kayaking this weekend but I'm anticipating that if I put in the groundwork and combine it with patience then I'll have a good, solid, rehab and a Summer season of being on the water.
Old 03-01-2017, 06:41 PM   #18
Happy&Healthy
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Happy&Healthy
Stats: Too much/better/best
WOE: JUDDD/4:3/Fung
Start Date: November 2016
Shalini: wishing you the best of luck on your job search, I know how frustrating it is to be out of work. Life has a way of working out, you will find something right soon.

Phoenix: as a fellow migraine sufferer, I'm so sorry that you're in pain today. I hope the migraine subsides and you can get back to normal sooner rather than later. I'm having a decent DD today, still hungry but not crazy like Monday. I think you might be right that it is the time of the year, maybe your body our bodies just want to hibernate and pack on some insulation. Since I live in Florida, I don't need as much insulation as my body is trying to pack on!

DWahlen: nice to see you! happy belated birthday.

Blubelle: so sorry to hear that things aren't optimal right now. I hope that with so many things out of control in your life, this is where you can take control of something and succeed at it. Will be cheering you on!

Shrinking Woman: enjoy your son's birthday! My DD will be 18 in five years and I bet it will happen in the blink of an eye. Incredible, isn't it?

Slow: you certainly have great motivation for a speedy recovery!

Like I mentioned above, I'm still feeling a level of hunger I'm not accustomed to but it's better than Monday was. I've made it through today with just water and tea (with coffee in the morning, of course), so far and think I will make it through to the morning for 36 hours of straight fasting. I'm hoping this longer (for me) fast knocks me back into my regular routine so that I can continue rotations with less pain! Vacation really threw the old hunger hormones for a loop. My birthday is coming up next week and I know that there will be some celebratory wine and food, especially since it falls on an UD. I'm hoping for a "cushion whoosh" for that
Happy&Healthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 07:28 AM   #19
phoenix17
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: phoenix17
Stats: getting there slowly but surely
WOE: LC, MF and now JUDDD
H&H: "cushion whoosh"! I love it!! has a nice ring to it!

Bluebelle - so sorry things are tough right now. I think it makes sense that you have the depression/motivation combination - you must be a "take action" kind of person so when things are not going the way you want you find the motivation to do something. When I was going through a similar rough patch years ago (split with the husband, was in grad school and working my butt off, family drama going on, etc) I also joined a gym and have to say there is something to those exercise endorphins! and seeing success in at least one area (weight loss). Hang in there!

____

well that migraine yesterday was one of the worst I've had in ages. The borrowed migraine med knocked it out for a couple of hours but then it started coming back in waves - no other way to describe it. The pain slowly built up to blinding then would go away and back again and it continued like that the entire day. it was just awful. It also stopped my planned first day to the gym but interestingly the scale was down a whole pound this morning. I don't think I want migraines to lose weight though -ha ha. I have a small "traveling pain" (is focused in different areas that keep moving) in my head this morning so I'm being cautious since I planned to go to the gym over lunch- I actually ate a little something for breakfast just now. I rarely do that. (I sometimes get hunger headaches so just trying to avoid ANY triggers). I'm drinking lots of water, had just one cup of coffee (in case lack of caffeine would do it), etc etc.

But the happy part is that 1 lb down, which brought me to a lower weight that I have not seen since Nov/Dec of last year. Not a new low yet but it keeps me hopeful that I'll see one soon.

geesh wish it was friday...
phoenix17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 08:05 AM   #20
raishalini
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy&Healthy View Post
Shalini: wishing you the best of luck on your job search, I know how frustrating it is to be out of work. Life has a way of working out, you will find something right soon.
Thanks a ton..I need all the wishes and encouragement in the world for now

I hope it works out sooner
Old 03-02-2017, 08:29 AM   #21
Carly

Quote:
Thanks a ton..I need all the wishes and encouragement in the world for now

I hope it works out sooner
Sending good vibes your way

Phoenix- I wish it was Friday, too. I'm really not sure why I've been so tired, but other colleagues have said they are too, and DW is just exhausted which is unlike her. I hope your headache stays away. Headaches are so miserable. I used to get horrible cervigenic (sp) headaches due to the herniated discs in my cervical spine and related muscle spasms. The last couple years has not been bad, but it used to be just dreadful.

Old 03-02-2017, 08:49 AM   #22
Bluebelle
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Bluebelle
Stats: 208/193/150 5'3"
Start Date: March 1st, 2017
Happy Thursday all. I made it through my first DD yesterday just fine at 500 calories.

Am trying to do smallest eating window possible on my UD today, so drinking lots of water (am very thirsty for some reason) and holding off on food for now.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:09 AM   #23
kind
Major LCF Poster!

Well, Another UD went and gone. And Now a DD today.
This DD I.m going to try to do a true fast. But we will see.
I think I can for my first dd came out at 125
I just started this. So far good. In fact I feel good.{Maybe because scale went down 2lbs.
And since I started this{Juddd I have only had 1 diet pop a day.
Just wanted to say Hi to all of you and keep doing the great job on finding that healthier road.

Today is work out day. so see how that goes. And like to do the sauna.{But have to watch. since not eating and it is Hot in there.
Janet
Old 03-02-2017, 09:12 AM   #24
kwerp
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kwerp
Stats: 153/132/124
Ok, so today hasn't been the healthiest of UDs, but I'm certainly enjoying it!
I'll need to remember this for tomorrow when I'm sure to be hungry. I can diet for a day. I can do this. Today I've had bread and chocolate, in addition to some healthy food. Tonight I get pizza.
kwerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:13 AM   #25
raishalini
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Sending good vibes your way

Phoenix- I wish it was Friday, too. I'm really not sure why I've been so tired, but other colleagues have said they are too, and DW is just exhausted which is unlike her. I hope your headache stays away. Headaches are so miserable. I used to get horrible cervigenic (sp) headaches due to the herniated discs in my cervical spine and related muscle spasms. The last couple years has not been bad, but it used to be just dreadful.
Awww..thanks a ton Carly..really counts. I hope the day goes by quickly for you
Old 03-02-2017, 09:16 AM   #26
imoksoami
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: imoksoami
Stats: 264/225/209
WOE: LC, OMAD, JUDDD
Start Date: 10-15-2016
The Gallery hyperlink just takes me to some advertisements, is that all it is for?

10-15-2016 264 / 11-01-2016 249 / 11-15-2016 248 / 12-01-2016 240 / 1-1-2017 239 / 2-1-2017 232 / 3-1-2017 224

6-10-2017 210 < Goal
imoksoami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:18 AM   #27
imoksoami
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: imoksoami
Stats: 264/225/209
WOE: LC, OMAD, JUDDD
Start Date: 10-15-2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by kind View Post
Well, Another UD went and gone. And Now a DD today.
This DD I.m going to try to do a true fast. But we will see.
I think I can for my first dd came out at 125
I just started this. So far good. In fact I feel good.{Maybe because scale went down 2lbs.
And since I started this{Juddd I have only had 1 diet pop a day.
Just wanted to say Hi to all of you and keep doing the great job on finding that healthier road.

Today is work out day. so see how that goes. And like to do the sauna.{But have to watch. since not eating and it is Hot in there.
Janet
I find it is easier not to eat on my DD. I have had some success making sure I have some busy work to do in the evening which is when I normally eat.

10-15-2016 264 / 11-01-2016 249 / 11-15-2016 248 / 12-01-2016 240 / 1-1-2017 239 / 2-1-2017 232 / 3-1-2017 224

6-10-2017 210 < Goal
imoksoami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:29 AM   #28
Carly

Quote:
Originally Posted by imoksoami View Post
The Gallery hyperlink just takes me to some advertisements, is that all it is for?
Along the Left Side- IIRC- you can select another page such as Up Day Down Day Diet> How to do the diet

Old 03-02-2017, 09:54 AM   #29
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

Oddly enough, I'm very tired today tho' as I'm still post-concussion it's not that surprising. I've gone home a couple of hours early - I could do with a nap but it's probably better to be quiet and let my brain settle down (literally - the train and Underground jolts are not being kind to my battered head and neck).

Lots more daffodils out with spring crocus and the snowdrops so it's all rather cheerful in many ways. Particularly when I think of the high winds and storms of a week ago when we had Storm Dora.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:08 AM   #30
Carly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
Oddly enough, I'm very tired today tho' as I'm still post-concussion it's not that surprising. I've gone home a couple of hours early - I could do with a nap but it's probably better to be quiet and let my brain settle down (literally - the train and Underground jolts are not being kind to my battered head and neck).

Lots more daffodils out with spring crocus and the snowdrops so it's all rather cheerful in many ways. Particularly when I think of the high winds and storms of a week ago when we had Storm Dora.
Take care of yourself SS

The weather here has been crazy. Today it's in the 40's and VERY windy. Saturday they are calling for a high of 28* and low of 15*. Not long ago we had some days in the high 60's