Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 01-23-2017, 08:40 AM   #181
kal
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kal
Stats: 5'6" 233/189.6/142-150
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: Restart 11/11/2015
Sorry for super busy. Made time for the gym but my posting dwindled. No worries on track over here. Havent fallen off just busy. Bruising from my fall are almost gone and aches and pains are gone.

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I'll be splurging this weekend which is probably poor timing due to my next weigh in being next Wednesday. But it's my birthday and one meal shouldn't be too terrible and I'll add in an extra workout this week.
Goal Weight: 145

Goals:
185 : No longer obese.
180 : Mani/pedi
170 : Receive passport
160 : Sephora makeup
150 : TBD
140 : TBD
kal is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2017, 10:05 AM   #182
ladyboss7
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 230 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: starting over AGAIN
Good morning all,

I made it home safe and sound....the trip home was MUCH LESS eventful than the trip out there!

Jeanne, We both have to get back into ketosis....but we can do this!! We've done it before, we can do it again!!

Jan, I'm totally going to have to look for that Oxy-Powder....I'm glad you're feeling better!

Going2, I had the same darn experience with the added carbs "regulating" things....it was pretty rough though.....definitely going to have to find better options, like that oxy-powder!

Carol, I'm sorry your DH isn't very supportive of your WOE....that certainly makes it harder. My hubby doesn't eat LC with me, though he admits he should do a better job of that....but he's VERY supportive of my choices and doesn't try to sway me.....I'm glad you're here with like minded folks who WILL support you, it does make a difference!!

Kal, Happy birthday!! You're right, one meal shouldn't hurt to much....especially if it doesn't trigger any cravings and if you add an extra workout in there....I'm very impressed with your workout schedule!

Ok folks, time to kick Monday into gear and get with it....have a GREAT day!

Be the type of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap....she's up"!!

231 225 220 215 210 200 195 190 185 180 175 170 165 160 155 150 145
ladyboss7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 11:24 AM   #183
jbatchelor
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: jbatchelor
Stats: 248/171/148
WOE: Atkins/Low carb
I usually take Miralax- and lately daily--but I have heard that it isn't good for a person--it does work well though but isn't cheap--I do get the Sam's club version of Miralax so that helps a little--but I too will be looking into the oxy-powder.

it sure helps here when everyone shares ideas and products and their struggles--we are not alone!

Jeanne

“It’s in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” ~Anthony Robbins
jbatchelor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 12:44 PM   #184
Crazy1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Crazy1
Stats: 194/182/140
WOE: Atkins'92
Hello Friends,

No weigh in for me. Did a fair bit of damage over the weekend so I decided not to face the I already know that my weight will be up and I know why, so I just need to get over it and move forward!

Wanted to add my 2 cents to the current conversation........ Benefiber! I add a teaspoon of Benefiber to my morning coffee and don't have any problems. It's tasteless and dissolves in hot or cold foods ( my mother put it in yogurt or oatmeal). Not a lax, no explosions. It's inulin fiber, safe to take every day and it doesn't get thick and yucky like Metamucil. It does have carbs but the fiber discounts the carbs. It's the one item where I track net carbs!

At one time, I also took 200 mg of Magnesium Bisglycinate before bed but I haven't needed to use it lately.

I have work to do so I best get at it. Wishing you all a wonderful week.

Onward and downward!
Crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 01:54 PM   #185
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: PACarolsue
Stats: 217/201/? 5'4"
WOE: reduced carb,IE
Start Date: Restart 1/1/17
I was given Colace stool softener in the hospital after surgery and have used it occasionally at home, but normally I don't have a problem. I guess the veggies I eat take care of that!

I'm with you, Crazy! What we don't know won't hurt us! LOL

If I had started a year ago I would be at goal today.

No one ever leaves the gym regretting the choice to workout.
PACarolsue is online now   Reply With Quote