Dec 2 - 239.5
Dec 3 - 238.5
Dec 4 - 240.5
Dec 5 - 241.5
Dec 6 - 239.0
Dec 7 - 241.0
Dec 8 - 241.5
Dec 11-245.5

Obviously I was up to no good this weekend. The overwhelmness of the season has hit full force.

Cindy, prayers going up. My husband has family in Santa Barbara and has been worried about them as well.

Gonna try for the fast today. Let's see!

Happy Monday!

[/SIG[SIGPIC]PIC]
Terri B is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2017, 07:13 AM   #122
Goldwingnut
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Goldwingnut
Stats: 322/185/185
WOE: LCHF w/I.F.
Start Date: Dec 29, 2016
I'm in a funk.

I KNOW HOW to shed fat. That is not the same thing as knowing how to EAT.

I don't even want to know what the scale says today, so I'm not weighing. I'll fast today and tomorrow and get things back into some semblance of control, no problem. I can do that.

But I've gotta figure this out. I went for weeks and weeks a while back, with my WOE under near-perfect control. Then this week, I'm remembering just how I got to be be 140 pounds overweight in the first place!!!

This Feasting/Fasting Cycle blows, big time. It's okay for Holidays, Celebrations, you know....planned events.....NOT for everyday life.

But I'm on it. I'll keep my friends here in the loop, good, bad, or ugly.

Has anybody heard from Cindy? Did she lose her home? (Wow. Those are HARD words to even type.)

Michael is traveling in Alabama (without his scale) and returns to Wichita later this week. But that guy is doing so GREAT! He's in his hotel room, watching motivational videos on KETO, Fasting, etc. He texted me how roomy the airline seats were! (Wink, Wink.) I had a similar experience over the weekend at Stillwater at the Shockers/Cowboys Game at Gallagher-Iba Arena. I used to LOATH the tiny seats they put in Stadiums and Arenas. Now..... not so much.

I ran into a friend at the last Shocker's Home Game at Wichita State who sat in the (borrowed) seat next to me. He's 332 pounds and MUCH shorter than my 6'3" wrinkled frame.

He. Was. Miserable.

The whole game, we talked about his knees, the tiny seats...and how he's "just GOTTA get some of that extra fat off" and ,"so tell me HOW you lost all that weight" by eating more fat!?!?!?! REeEeEally?!?!?!??!

So.

I suppose I feel a little like the proverbial dog that FINALLY catches the proverbial car he's been chasing, Half A**ed pretending to chase.... for his entire life, secretly realizing he can't catch it, ever. But now I actually have!!!!! So now what?

I was right to be Scared Sh**less of maintenance. Butt here I is, posting everyday. And I've got no shot at success without YOU people and this place. I can see that now. So I reckon you're stuck with me.

Terri, you must be the long lost half sister I never had. My journey parallels yours in many ways. Let's us get after it.

OKAY??

Onward peeps.
Goldwingnut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 07:13 AM   #123
Bronwyn
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Bronwyn
Stats: 242/184.5/150 (first goal)
12/05 190.0
12/06 189.0
12/07 188.0
12/08 187.5
12/09 187.0
12/10 190.0 (stupid Chinese food)
12/11 187.5
Bronwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 07:14 AM   #124
Bronwyn
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Bronwyn
Stats: 242/184.5/150 (first goal)
I've not been keeping up with the posts, but praying for Cindy as well as her friends, and community.
Bronwyn is offline   Reply With Quote