Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 02-16-2018, 07:09 PM   #151
joyful48
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: joyful48
Stats: 230/160/115
WOE: atkins
Mary~IKWUM!! It seems like when I put the exercise in and the scale doesn't reward me I feel so pissed .I just need to remind myself its only a number,whether it shows up as a loss or not we should try to move out bodies just because we can ,! Some people can't even get out of bed and wish they could even just walk so what am I bellyaching about right?

230/ 123~ back to 198
lost regain to 148 getting there
joyful48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2018, 07:22 PM   #152
joyful48
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: joyful48
Stats: 230/160/115
WOE: atkins
Wow,look at us go ! We got 6 pages up. I think for next month I'll start a new one ,any suggestion for its title??? I would love to drop 10 by Easter . I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I want to try my hand at making a zucchini pizza crust . Will let you know when I make it ,if it came out ok. Did some grocery shopping but my ankle was hurting so didn't do any thing else today.. Toodles ladies

230/ 123~ back to 198
lost regain to 148 getting there

Last edited by joyful48; 02-17-2018 at 07:23 PM..
joyful48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 10:43 AM   #153
pescacat
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: pescacat
Stats: 285.4/275.7/180
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Jan 15, 2018
Hi-
Mary-Like Joy responded, I do know what you mean too! As long as we are doing our best at being healthy, any loss should be acknowledged and celebrated. Each journey starts with the first step and then the next and the next.... Lots of factors make it hard to lose-age, health, proportion left to lose. Hang in there!

Joy-congrats on the 2 pound loss and getting out to do stuff! I am right there with you with getting angry when the scale doesn't go the way I expect it/think it should. Like you said, I get reminded I should count my blessings because things could always be worse. I'm hoping to lose 12-16 pounds by Easter too -which is on April Fools Day this year-Hope my scale doesn't play any tricks on me!

I'm trying hard to stay on track and not get discouraged. I bounced up the other day after hitting that low. I'm not sure why but am just doing my best to distract myself. I figure it has to come back off some how, some way, some time...

Hope the weekend and holiday go well for you!--Laura
pescacat is offline   Reply With Quote