Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2017, 04:26 PM   #481
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/125.4/120-123
WOE: Protein Power, mod fat and low carb
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhAmy View Post

Feeling back to normal today. (By normal I mean fat. ) Kinda wish I hadn't eaten the hamburger but the ill feeling scared me a little. Just had plain turkey breast now. Did well stopping as soon as I was full.

DL, glad you are seeing the results without the scale this week. I'm excited for Friday for you. Three miles in 28 minutes is great. Today I had a 25 minute run and went about 1.5 miles. Had to walk a little while up a hill.

Jean, congrats on your new low! You are losing well. You may have no desire for that cake on Saturday.

Hope everyone is well.
Haha, you're funny (re: feeling fat). I love the eye rolling emoji. For some reason I don't think I have that one, or at least I can't find it.

Great job on your run!!

Melissa's Headroom
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=889720

Desperately Seeking Balance
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=890147

Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2017, 04:31 PM   #482
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm tired and unmotivated today. I think I just need some days off. Today I was thinking that the ideal job for me would be where no one talks to me... I just sit in a small cramped space all by myself and pore over something interesting- lose myself, be in the flow, no one would come and find me needing anything whatsoever.

I feel henpecked a lot of the time... everyone wants something from me (at work, that is--partially at home, lol).

One place I don't want to/expect to be henpecked is Anytime Fitness. Ok, it's cheap, it's basic, it's all I need. I'm not there for the bells and whistles. Lately (ANNOYINGLY) they've started to do some P.R. nonsense. Listen AF, you're not Lifetime, and youre not LA - we love you for who you are. ANYWAY, they started stationing helpful 'resource' people right in front of the door when you walk in. They SMILE and make EYE contact!! The nerve of them! They stand smiling behind tables of stuff, protein shots, free massages, you get the idea. Even holding out those bioimpedance thingys ("WANT A FREE BODY FAT TEST?") My scale does this already, not wildly accurate I know. Now, if they were offering to do calipers on me for free, maybe we'd talk.

At any rate, they want to talk, and B.S, and sell product, and peddle add-on services and personal training sessions and their very presence is annoying.

I don't WANT to chit chat, make friends, or socialize at the gym. Does that make me mean or weird??? I just want to go in, listen to music, do my workout, get into my little world. And now Anytime is messing with that after work zen time!

Rant over. Must microwave meatloaf for the kids (domestic goddess... hahaha)

Melissa's Headroom

Last edited by deanslist; 07-19-2017 at 04:34 PM..
Old 07-19-2017, 05:11 PM   #483
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: jeaniem
Stats: 170/128.6/125-130 5'1
WOE: lc
I agree on the gym Melissa, leave me alone! Curves was the absolute worst!!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=883453
Old 07-19-2017, 05:15 PM   #484
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeaniem View Post
I agree on the gym Melissa, leave me alone! Curves was the absolute worst!!
Oh really?? My mom used to go there and really liked it.

At my Anytime, the manager used to just hang in his office, doing paperwork or manager stuff I assume. Now he has started wandering around, lurking around the treadmills, chewing the fat with everyone. It really irks me.. lol

Melissa's Headroom

Old 07-19-2017, 05:55 PM   #485
honeypie
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: honeypie
I am on plan but my day has been crazy... will be back to post a catch-up later tonight! Sounds like everyone is doing great!!

And Al, hope your amusement park has been fun!

So great that everyone is feeling good!
Week 4, 07/29: -5.1 lbs
Old 07-20-2017, 03:38 AM   #486
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi honeypie, check in when you can!

Up .2 today, but weighed really early as I woke up at 4:30 again I can see and measure the inches lost in my waist but my lower pooch remains stubborn!

Old 07-20-2017, 04:34 AM   #487
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi everyone!!

Jeanie, I think we need to get more comfortable with those little day to day fluctuations. I have them as well - I almost get a 'high' when I see progress on the scale and then a little disappointment when I don't - but I think overall the trend is downward so we need to relax.. lol

It's been killing me to not weigh this week - LOL - but I've stuck to plan so I'm trying to 'trust the process.' I've been eating mostly turkey breast, eggs, and of course the yogurt. If I had to give that up I'd be really sad, because it helps me get through the day. Dr. Stillman would probably tell me to toughen up.. LOL It's pretty great though when I have it for breakfast mixed with half a scoop of protein powder it's 34 grams of protein and no fat- not bad. I'm trying to keep calories low but not TOO low. Most days they are 900-1000.

I slept really good last night which is unusual - most nights I am up 2-3x. Last night I went to sleep at 9:30 and slept straight through til 4:30. Shocking!!

I was reading about compassion fatigue which can occur in people who work in helping professions or care for loved ones/family members to the detriment of themselves. the stages are: enthusiasm, stagnation, frustration, and apathy. I'm either in frustration or apathy. Apparently Mother Theresa told her nuns it was mandatory to take a year off every 4-5 years!! WOW! Now I'm not comparing myself to Mother Theresa, but I do think I need more time off than I get. This little five day vacation cannot come soon enough, but it's not going to fix everything.

Tomorrow I'm going to Costco. I'm excited!! I want to get chicken breasts and some other stuff. If you guys have other ideas for what I need from there, let me know.

I am very much looking forward to the five days off. We will be leaving for Chicago Saturday morning, will get there early afternoon, do fun stuff... not sure what all we are doing but I think Navy Pier, Shedd Aquarium, and Willis Tower. The kids are super excited - they've never been there before. They've seen the pic of DH and me stepping out onto the clear platform over the city and think it looks so cool.

I, of course, will be a weirdo and bring a lot of my own food. I am going to try my best to stay high protein and low fat.

The kids had a bakesale at their summer program yesterday - so I went and bought a few things knowing I was not ever going to eat them. It was sorta funny, the kids standing there at the tables and part of me was thinking 'they're drug pushers!!" lol I got a brownie for DH and some banana bread.. and the kids picked out a couple of things. It didn't tempt me, though.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Melissa's Headroom

Last edited by deanslist; 07-20-2017 at 04:40 AM..
Old 07-20-2017, 04:53 AM   #488
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

Drug pushers

Enjoy the five days off You need it and deserve it Great family time and building memories that will be cherished

I probably shouldn't weigh daily but even when the scale is up or STS I can see my belly flab melting, so I try not to get discouraged. Kinda scary though, if 2 days ago when I had that gain had been a "weigh in" day I probably would have assumed my plan wasn't working!

Yesterday I babysat my old charges for 10 hours, boy watching the girls was a real trigger for carb cravings! The stress and memories of some of my bingey days came roaring back!

Last edited by jeaniem; 07-20-2017 at 04:55 AM..
Old 07-20-2017, 05:09 AM   #489
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Drug pushers

Enjoy the five days off You need it and deserve it Great family time and building memories that will be cherished

I probably shouldn't weigh daily but even when the scale is up or STS I can see my belly flab melting, so I try not to get discouraged. Kinda scary though, if 2 days ago when I had that gain had been a "weigh in" day I probably would have assumed my plan wasn't working!

Yesterday I babysat my old charges for 10 hours, boy watching the girls was a real trigger for carb cravings! The stress and memories of some of my bingey days came roaring back!
Glad to hear about the belly flab melting! That is awesome!

I bet it was fun to see your 'kids' again - 10 hours, wow, that's a long shift!!

I might experience a few carb cravings this weekend - being in a hotel room with my kids is not always the 'funnest' thing.

Melissa's Headroom

Old 07-20-2017, 09:20 AM   #490
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 194/121/125 5'2"
WOE: QWL/Inches Off
Start Date: 1/3/15
Hey hey hey!! I'm back with lots of catching up to do. I'm still on track and splurged on a few non slo ro items. lol. Been eating ground turkey with lots of crispy bits, grilled chicken with sriracha, and I found this really yummy course ground mustard. Yesterday I even took a few bites of plain ground beef before I finished making the family's enchiladas. I think I'm still set to lose 3 by tomorrow. I'm still drinking my CL, clear waters, and coffee. I'm gearing up to switch to plants and just trying to decide if I want to try a few weeks of just lean meat and vegs...(which is actually what my hubby always thought I should do all along- he hates these wacky diets) I already have HUGE bags of frozen veggies stocked. I'm ready!

Gonna go back now and see what's been up with all of you!! Hope you've been good!!!!!
W3: -5 lbs. / W11: -2 lbs. / W19: -3 lbs. / W3: -4
W4: -1 lbs. / W12: -2 lbs. / W20: -2 lbs. / W4:
W5: -3 lbs. / W13: -3 lbs. / W21: -0 lbs.
W6: -4 lbs. / W14: -3 lbs. / W22: -2 lbs.
W7: -4 lbs. / W15: -2 lbs. / W23: -5 lbs.
W8: -2 lbs. / W16: -5 lbs. / W24: -1 lbs.
Old 07-20-2017, 09:38 AM   #491
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

Sorry that some of you weren't feeling well. I too have decided to up the fat over eating carbs in the past when feeling funky on QWL. So the terrible nausea feeling happened to me the day after I was at the amusement park this week.. I think it was just too much exercise and heat for me while being on QWL. On other occasions eating fatty meat has caused me to not feel well after being so low fat for a while. I always just try to rest more, and it passes.

I slept a lot last night. I was so ready at 8, but I stretched it til 8:30. lolol I feel great today, and like so many of you so happy and in a great mindset. Stillmans rocks!!!
Old 07-20-2017, 09:40 AM   #492
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

Wish I could reply more!!! BBL hugs!!
Old 07-20-2017, 10:15 AM   #493
honeypie
Senior LCF Member

I also conked out last night before I could come back to post again, lol! I am having very early starts with high pressure days and a really full schedule AND travel and deadlines at the moment, so this week straight through till Monday is crazy for me.

I am on plan, but TOM arrived. I think I can still be down for the week by Sat weigh-in, though. As for the fat discussion - I eat lean protein and trim fat, but I def do NOT do Stillmans on chicken breast or egg whites.

I just peel skin off chicken and I've always eaten whole eggs. Egg yolk lecithin is the only important brain food there is. Egg whites have absolutely zero nutrition on their own.

I also look forward to the FF greek yogurt and Quest powder as dessert, but have not had any today or yesterday due to my schedule, + craving meat more. Which is a rarity for me, so I went with it. Haha!

You guys all sound like you're doing great... I planning my food right now for this weekend's heavy travel schedule also. I think I might just take cold, grilled, lean sirloin burgers - sliced up thin when they're done and in little tupperware, in an ice pack. They're alright cold, esp when they come with the AMAIZNG feeling of then knowing that you've been 100% on plan, even while crazy traveling!

Hope you guys have an amazing day... I will be back to chat again later!!
Old 07-20-2017, 02:00 PM   #494
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi AL and honeypie! Glad you are back, we need each other

Old 07-20-2017, 02:52 PM   #495
OhAmy
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: OhAmy
Stats: 298/149/183/140
WOE: Keto
Start Date: 3/25/14 and today
Brief phone check-in today. Very nice to see you folks. I do miss B.
On plan with eggs and shrimp today but feeling hungry.
Drum-roll for the weigh-ins...!
Old 07-20-2017, 02:59 PM   #496
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Sorry for being MIA. Kinda going through one of my quiet to myself times. I went off plan on Saturday. The in-laws came over to play cards and there was banana splits and well...my will power is weaker than all that.
I got right back on plan the next morning. The scale was not kind either

I did make my giant slow cooker of chicken. I went ahead and just did breast. It is disgusting but I have been eating it all week. I have also been avoiding the scale. I will get on it on Monday.
Old 07-20-2017, 05:16 PM   #497
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi Amy and Bratty

Old 07-20-2017, 08:02 PM   #498
honeypie
Senior LCF Member

Hi Amy! Eggs and shrimp sounds really good!! I have been too scared too eat shrimp since the October before last. I am not allergic to any seafood, or to ANYthing. And out of the blue, I had a REALLY bad allergic reaction to it. It was so crazy. Then I found out you can have severe allergic reactions to shrimp even if you're not allergic, if you have too much and react to the iodine.

So now I just live vicariously and CRAVE shrimp instead, every time someone tells else me they've had it!

Awww, Bratty... you did SO great, if you have been eating chicken all week!! Aka as I personally also always like refer to it, "puke chicken"

Cards with family and banana splits sounds FUN! I would love to have a larger family, and to have the chance to do that too! So you did the right thing. You enjoyed something special and fun, and then you got right back on track too.

I am really into the lean burger meat at the moment. My attitude towards Stillman's is always, eat whatever protein you're craving, as long as it's a normal cut of meat and the fat drains out while cooking, if there's no visible fat left to trim when you're done cooking - you're good. That way, widening protein choices and cuts from just plain, skinless breast, does make the plan infinitely doable, and not totally puke inducing, at every single meal.

You need to cruise when you can on this plan, and shaking up the choices helps a LOT. Also, the steamed omlettes this time around are GREAT. I'm very happy with the little steaming gadget, so I highly recommend if anyone was ever considering one.

Hope everyone has a great night, and see you all tomorrow, ladies!
Old 07-21-2017, 04:30 AM   #499
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning!

I weighed in at 4:30... 127!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been this weight since last October, the last time I was doing Stillmans in a semi-serious fashion.

I'm happy with that. It's down 1.4 from last week and 7.8 since July 5th. Of course that was an artificially high weight due to bloating, but I'm going to include it anyway. Maybe I could've lost more if I was stricter, but that's not very sustainable for me. As long as I see the scale going down I'm ok. I actually feel really good right now and look slim, fit in all my clothes, and crazy as it sounds I'm wondering a TEENSY bit if 120 might be a little too low for me. We will see....

I'm really tired this morning. DH has been having a hellish week with meetings and getting up at 3 a.m. almost every morning. Today I managed to sleep til 4:30 although I did have trouble falling asleep and woke up at 1 a.m. briefly.

Yesterday I ran a couple of miles after work and also came home and helped DH cut the grass, which was another hot and sweaty project. I cut half and he did the other half, it was 93 degrees!

Al, my DH is the same way about my 'wacky diets.' He would love it if I just ate everything like he does.. lol. When I met him in 2003 I was 160ish pounds. He never told me to lose weight and seemed perfectly happy with my appearance.

honeypie, I also struggle with the straight up chicken breast and egg whites deal. I don't think I'd last very long if that's all I was allowing myself. I like your idea of the lean burgers. I might get some of those to pre cook that I can have over the weekend when I need a snack. It will be much better than fast food, anyway! I agree with you on the eggs too... I do add egg whites to my egg "dishes" but I don't have any issue with eating hard boiled eggs throughout the day. Egg yolks have choline too which is good for memory and brain health. I didn't know about lechithin (sp?) another good thing to know about eggs!

Bratty, hi, good to see you! Sounds like a fun night with the in laws. And as others said great job for getting right back on track. I hate it when the scale is so unkind after one little indiscretion!

Hi Amy and Jeanie! Looking forward to hearing about everyone's weigh ins. I miss B too. Where is she?

I have a busy day today with getting ready for our road trip - I have a list of things to do and I'm looking forward to my COSTCO adventure. Maybe I'll get to take a little nap later too. That could be affecting my sleep too I suppose, although my naps are usually only like 30 mins.

Anyway, HAPPY FRIDAY and happy weigh-ins to everyone doing that!

Melissa's Headroom

Last edited by deanslist; 07-21-2017 at 04:36 AM..
Old 07-21-2017, 05:52 AM   #500
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

128 today! Started on July 6 at 136.4, so a loss of 8.4. I should probably account for some bloat as well but I have lost a half inch off waist and lower abs!! In the last week I have been more strict but no chicken breasts or pure egg whites for me

Old 07-21-2017, 05:55 AM   #501
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

Honeypie
What is the brand of egg steamer you are referring to?

Old 07-21-2017, 05:57 AM   #502
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
128 today! Started on July 6 at 136.4, so a loss of 8.4. I should probably account for some bloat as well but I have lost a half inch off waist and lower abs!! In the last week I have been more strict but no chicken breasts or pure egg whites for me
That's amazing!!! Great job Jeanie!

I have an egg steamer too- I got mine from Pampered Chef. I love it.

Melissa's Headroom

Last edited by deanslist; 07-21-2017 at 05:59 AM..
Old 07-21-2017, 06:07 AM   #503
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

Thanks Melissa! Enjoy your trip and check in when you can

Old 07-21-2017, 07:41 AM   #504
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm at Costco but turns out it doesn't open til 10. Guess I'm a little overly eager today..haha!

Melissa's Headroom

Old 07-21-2017, 07:45 AM   #505
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Not a full week weigh in but I was at 211.2 this morning. Down 5lbs from Monday. I have almost 5 to go to get to my weight before the 3 week break/beach vacation. I should have no problem getting that done this week.

Quote:
That is great! Congrats. I'm sure that gives you a boost of willpower to keep going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypie View Post
Hi Amy! Eggs and shrimp sounds really good!! I have been too scared too eat shrimp since the October before last. I am not allergic to any seafood, or to ANYthing. And out of the blue, I had a REALLY bad allergic reaction to it. It was so crazy. Then I found out you can have severe allergic reactions to shrimp even if you're not allergic, if you have too much and react to the iodine.

So now I just live vicariously and CRAVE shrimp instead, every time someone tells else me they've had it!

Awww, Bratty... you did SO great, if you have been eating chicken all week!! Aka as I personally also always like refer to it, "puke chicken"

Cards with family and banana splits sounds FUN! I would love to have a larger family, and to have the chance to do that too! So you did the right thing. You enjoyed something special and fun, and then you got right back on track too.

I am really into the lean burger meat at the moment. My attitude towards Stillman's is always, eat whatever protein you're craving, as long as it's a normal cut of meat and the fat drains out while cooking, if there's no visible fat left to trim when you're done cooking - you're good. That way, widening protein choices and cuts from just plain, skinless breast, does make the plan infinitely doable, and not totally puke inducing, at every single meal.

You need to cruise when you can on this plan, and shaking up the choices helps a LOT. Also, the steamed omlettes this time around are GREAT. I'm very happy with the little steaming gadget, so I highly recommend if anyone was ever considering one.

Hope everyone has a great night, and see you all tomorrow, ladies!

Thank you! We don't have a big family but love to hang with what we have. It is just use, my husbands parents and my sister in law. We moved to TN to be close to his parents and love to spend time with them. It is all my kids have.
How scary. My brother was severely allergic to shrimp. It is a scary reaction. I love shrimp and would be so sad to have to give it up. I had to give up caffeine. I refuse to permanently give up anything else.
I eat a lot of different higher fat proteins when I am on plan too. This is the first time eating chicken breast in a LONG time. When it is gone I will never make it again. It is just too icky.
I usually have 1 or 2 easy over eggs and 1 sausage patty for breakfast.
Lunch and dinner could be deviled eggs, hamburger, or turkey lunch meat rolls with a little cheese. We grill a lot so will often grill enough burgers and other meats for the whole week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanslist View Post
Good morning!

I weighed in at 4:30... 127!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been this weight since last October, the last time I was doing Stillmans in a semi-serious fashion.

I'm happy with that. It's down 1.4 from last week and 7.8 since July 5th. Of course that was an artificially high weight due to bloating, but I'm going to include it anyway. Maybe I could've lost more if I was stricter, but that's not very sustainable for me. As long as I see the scale going down I'm ok. I actually feel really good right now and look slim, fit in all my clothes, and crazy as it sounds I'm wondering a TEENSY bit if 120 might be a little too low for me. We will see....

I'm really tired this morning. DH has been having a hellish week with meetings and getting up at 3 a.m. almost every morning. Today I managed to sleep til 4:30 although I did have trouble falling asleep and woke up at 1 a.m. briefly.

Yesterday I ran a couple of miles after work and also came home and helped DH cut the grass, which was another hot and sweaty project. I cut half and he did the other half, it was 93 degrees!

Al, my DH is the same way about my 'wacky diets.' He would love it if I just ate everything like he does.. lol. When I met him in 2003 I was 160ish pounds. He never told me to lose weight and seemed perfectly happy with my appearance.

honeypie, I also struggle with the straight up chicken breast and egg whites deal. I don't think I'd last very long if that's all I was allowing myself. I like your idea of the lean burgers. I might get some of those to pre cook that I can have over the weekend when I need a snack. It will be much better than fast food, anyway! I agree with you on the eggs too... I do add egg whites to my egg "dishes" but I don't have any issue with eating hard boiled eggs throughout the day. Egg yolks have choline too which is good for memory and brain health. I didn't know about lechithin (sp?) another good thing to know about eggs!

Bratty, hi, good to see you! Sounds like a fun night with the in laws. And as others said great job for getting right back on track. I hate it when the scale is so unkind after one little indiscretion!

Hi Amy and Jeanie! Looking forward to hearing about everyone's weigh ins. I miss B too. Where is she?

I have a busy day today with getting ready for our road trip - I have a list of things to do and I'm looking forward to my COSTCO adventure. Maybe I'll get to take a little nap later too. That could be affecting my sleep too I suppose, although my naps are usually only like 30 mins.

Anyway, HAPPY FRIDAY and happy weigh-ins to everyone doing that!
So happy for you!

I have heard that 20-30 minute naps are good for you. I hope you are able to get some better sleep soon. It is so hard when that is out of wack.
Old 07-21-2017, 07:47 AM   #506
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I'm at Costco but turns out it doesn't open til 10. Guess I'm a little overly eager today..haha!
I wish they opened earlier.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:38 AM   #507
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

You girls are a chatty bunch! I it!! Keep those fingers busy typing away!! Congrats to our resident skinny minnies and to everyone that is on the quick plan to get there sooner rather than later!! In it to win it!!!
Whether on chicken breast ( lol) or burgers ()!!!

Today is my weigh in day and Im down 3 for the week. I know no one wants to hear it, but I made another pot-o-puke. and it really is terrible... I was short on time and used the HIGH for 4 hours button. It did not shred as nicely as the 7-8 hours on low. Im sooooooo sad. . Im wondering if I can throw it back in the slow cooker and re-do it. Any thoughts? sigh...

Im 3 pounds away from 30... and I cant find my inches off book anywhere!!!!!! sweating over here.. Wouldve like to reread it before jumping ship!!
Old 07-21-2017, 09:40 AM   #508
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
HAHAHA! That is priceless!!
Old 07-21-2017, 10:08 AM   #509
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

Bratty
Nice loss more than a pound a day!

AL-Find that book!! I hope you stick around when you switch to inches off

Old 07-21-2017, 10:33 AM   #510
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post

You girls are a chatty bunch! I it!! Keep those fingers busy typing away!! Congrats to our resident skinny minnies and to everyone that is on the quick plan to get there sooner rather than later!! In it to win it!!!
Whether on chicken breast ( lol) or burgers ()!!!

Today is my weigh in day and Im down 3 for the week. I know no one wants to hear it, but I made another pot-o-puke. and it really is terrible... I was short on time and used the HIGH for 4 hours button. It did not shred as nicely as the 7-8 hours on low. Im sooooooo sad. . Im wondering if I can throw it back in the slow cooker and re-do it. Any thoughts? sigh...

Im 3 pounds away from 30... and I cant find my inches off book anywhere!!!!!! sweating over here.. Wouldve like to reread it before jumping ship!!
I think you could put it back in. I would anyway.

I made the terrible a little easier to eat. I melted a little butter in a pan and fried the crap out of it. Once it has lots of little crunchy bits it is much better!

Congrats on the loss! You are so close to done.
Closed Thread