Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump
Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 04:54 PM   #691
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: jeaniem
Stats: 170/129.8/125-130 5'1
WOE: lc
Thanks Melissa! Enjoy the concert I am sure you are rocking those skinny jeans!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=883453

Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2017, 05:10 PM   #692
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 194/121/125 5'2"
WOE: QWL/Inches Off
Start Date: 1/3/15
Skinny Jeans!! YAY!!!!!!
W3: -5 lbs. / W11: -2 lbs. / W19: -3 lbs. / W3: -4
W4: -1 lbs. / W12: -2 lbs. / W20: -2 lbs. / W4:
W5: -3 lbs. / W13: -3 lbs. / W21: -0 lbs.
W6: -4 lbs. / W14: -3 lbs. / W22: -2 lbs.
W7: -4 lbs. / W15: -2 lbs. / W23: -5 lbs.
W8: -2 lbs. / W16: -5 lbs. / W24: -1 lbs.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:14 PM   #693
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

I wish we could choose our favorite smilies to have on deck, instead of going into the "more" area. There are sooo many great ones that dont nearly get enough use!!!!

Like this one... ------->

Its DL when she hears Paradise City tonight!!
Old 07-30-2017, 05:20 PM   #694
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

Gonna chow down on a pound of ground turkey. Salt and peppered! A big huge bowl of crispy bits!! YUM!! Tomorrow is another amusement park day for me and the kids and Im gonna be brave and spend it in the waterpark!! I'll check back in as soon as I can!!! Wish me luck for my public reveal in my bathing suit!! lolololololol

xoxo
Old 07-30-2017, 05:20 PM   #695
honeypie
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: honeypie
Quote:
Well I had ice cream, little debbie cake, kit kat and licorice. I don't even know what to say!? I just did not care and to be honest so far I have no real remorse, yet?
LOLOL!!!!! I read this and just about DIED!!!!!!!

I have been shopping all day, so I will post more later. I just sat down to have a rest and to read, and this made me laugh SO HARD, Jeanie!!

You guys are all doing awesome and extra turkey and extra protein powder..... errr, and I guess maybe sometimes ice cream, little debbies, kit cats, and licorice are what Sundays are made for!!

I am actually also thinking of grilling up a plain extra burger to eat tonight... I don't need it... but then I feel like I could start out the week STRONG.

I will come back and let you guys know!!
Week 4, 07/29: -5.1 lbs
Old 07-30-2017, 05:23 PM   #696
honeypie
Senior LCF Member

LOL!!! Al!!! We just both posted at the EXACT same time!!

So extra meat for everyone all 'round today!! I think it is a super good plan, to have whatever we want sometimes, on a weekend.... even if "whatever we want" means still within the confines of Stillmans...

Enjoy your turkey Al.... and you are going to look AMAZING in your swimsuit tomorrow!! Because you are 121 lbs!! YAH!!!
Old 07-30-2017, 06:51 PM   #697
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

Al, Have fun at the waterpark and I bet you will be turning heads in that bathing suit

You guys are the best for not making me feel like I totally blew it today! Hopefully the cheat days will be few and far between but I will get down to 120ish on my vertically challenged frame soon enough

Old 07-31-2017, 04:38 AM   #698
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

Not too much damage with a gain of only 1.4 lbs. Back on track today!
Awake from 12:30-3, boo hiss!

Old 07-31-2017, 07:30 AM   #699
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/125.4/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Ughhhhhh so tired today. Partied too hard last night lol. Not really, DH and I were probably the only 2 sober ppl there. Everyone around us was sooooo idiotically drunk. The show lasted 3.5 hrs!! It was awesome til about the last hour when these 250 lb guys behind us kept falling into us... so yeah had to go watch Paradise City from a ways back. US Bank Stadium is an awesome place to see a show and our seats were surprisingly good- lower 100 not far from the stage.

At work enjoying the quiet before my clients get here at 9. I will check in later. Have a wonderful day all!

Melissa's Headroom
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=889720

Desperately Seeking Balance
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=890147

Last edited by deanslist; 07-31-2017 at 07:32 AM..
Old 07-31-2017, 08:34 AM   #700
honeypie
Senior LCF Member

That's really GREAT Jeanie, you are lucky! I can regularly gain 6lbs overnight from eating anything with carbs after being VLC. I regularly gain 10-12 in 3 days, and that is with NO binging. It is really the kiss of death for me.

I was REALLY hungry for meat last night, not just for the same amount of protein from protein powder or yogurt. And I figured that meant my body needed the micronutrients and amino acids from the meat, because I don't really like meat.

But I ended up not able to eat until 10 which was bad, AND then I ended up being SO hungry, that I ate TWO huge burgers. I am mean, HUGE. Like EACH one was 8 oz raw, and I had to eat TWO.

So that put my total calorie count for the day at almost 1800 kcal,... because I had already had a larger lean burger for lunch yesterday also. That is fine, because that is my absolute highest calorie day since July 1st, and we are now on the last day of the month.

DL - I do the same exact thing as you! I also have the greek yogurt with the protein powder twice a day, but I always use a full scoop! LOL! I figure the extra 50 kcal for using a full scoop are LITERALLY only coming from the extra protein itself, and yes, I do find that with a whole scoop, PLUS the 23g protein in the yogurt as well, that it really does hold me for like a full 6 hours or whatever until the next meal, because it ends up being like 50g of protein for just 200 kcal. That is SUPER protein heavy, much more so than even meat in the same calorie amount.... and it's amazing because it WORKS. Like - it works for hunger, AND it works for weight loss, and it is all just amazing. I am so glad you think so too!

My plan now going into the second month is that I am going to try and rein calories in to around 1000 kcal per day on weekdays, and then I am going to all eat meat to satiety, every other weekend.

And then every other/other weekend, protein powder and greek yogurt only. Because I travel every other weekend, and greek yogurt only with protein powder to 1000 kcal per day sounds like it might be easy to do while traveling. I mean, I would happily do it if I was not lethargic AND if I weighed in less on the Monday morning. That would be amazing, because I always weigh exactly the freaking same on Mondays after traveling, no matter HOW much walking I have to do, and no matter HOW well I stick to plan. I know that's because of lack of sleep on those weekends, but my schedule starting at 4am and going till midnight on those days is totally outside of my control.

I would share with you guys that my next favorite Stillman's LIFESAVER discovery to stay on plan, after the greek yogurt with protein powder, are these jalape˝o burgers that I've been making. I perfected my recipe last night, and they are really edible to me.

I don't tend to eat a lot of turkey on Stillman's QWL because commercially processed turkey burgers are totally NOT edible to me. Then if I buy fresh ground turkey that is fat free, that, by definition, is ground breast meat only - and you can't make anything edible burger-style out of that.

If it is just "ground turkey" and it doesn't specifically say "fat free", then it is edible because they have ground up thighs and wings and legs and stuff, with the breast meat. That is normally what burgers are made out of. But if you are going that route, there isn't any less fat in that than in lean burgers, made out of 90% sirloin. If you use 85% and broil them on a slatted tray, that is still fine, and literally ALL the fat drips out during cooking. You will know this for a FACT, because trust me, if you make them well done like I do, they are SUPER DRY and pretty hard by the time it comes to try and eat them, and even harder when they're cold. BUT!!! They're still edible to me! And sometimes A LOT more so, than more chicken.

Anyway, the TRICK that makes them edible is 2 whole jalape˝os chopped up per 1 lb of raw meat. 1 whole pepper is less than 1 carb, so it's definitely ok as per Stillman's 'condiments and spices' category. I also put in last night 1/2t dried onion, 1/2t garlic powder, 1T paprika, plus salt and pepper per every 1 lb of meat. I mix up 3 lbs of meat at a time, into 6 oversized HUGE burgers.

But these keep me SO on track, when I vary this with the chicken I eat. These burgers, chicken legs roasted till cripsy, but then with the skin still peeled off, and the protein powder plus greek yogurt are my go-to favorite foods on Stillmans right now. I also use hungarian paprika and garlic powder on the roasted chicken legs, even if I know I'm going to just dump the skin, because the flavor still seeps through.

The burgers, I cook up 4 at a time in my countertop convection mini oven at 450 for 1 hr, turning after 45 min.

And then whatever is left over for cold, I slice up into thin slices when I need either a meal, or a snack, the next day or days.

I am sharing with you guys because I want everyone to know the wonder of Dr. Stillman's diet when it is done as he wrote it.

I have ALWAYS tried to be stricter.... I am not even kidding, and I have NEVER had losses as big as this time. I have also never done a version of Stillman's that I could actively say is NOT GROSS. I mean, if my food was gross, I would not have been able to stick to this so consistently since July 1st, and with no intention or desire to 'have a break' or go off plan, or ANYTHING.

I do not drink crystal light, but I got 6 different flavors of seltzer this week, before I had about 7 different flavors of la croix the week before, and I drink a huge pot of cold brew coffee every single day.

I have NEVER in my life lost 6 lbs in a week before, or 5lbs+ in a week - both of which happened in different weeks this month! I have never lost those numbers on Stillman's either, and I have done Stillman's A LOT of times, trying to stick to salt and pepper chicken, diet coke, and unseasoned turkey burgers.

The only reason I lost for only 2 weeks of this last month and not 4 out of 4, is because the last alcoholic drink I had was on July 1st, and so I spent the WHOLE first week getting rid of the 3 lbs I jumped up from 2 glasses of dry white wine, and then week 3 was TOM.

For these reasons, and because I have my version of Stillman's down PAT now, and I have realized that I can make it tasty (or tastier, at least! lol!) I am excited to see what happens this next month in August. Because I am confident that I will have even better results than in July.

I still have not gotten to the supermarket where I specifically want to buy the Stillmans- allowed farmer's cheese that is on Dr. Stillman's QWL plan, but I am very familiar with farmer's cheese because I used to eat it A LOT as child. My entire very, very thin European family always has, LOL.

So I have NO qualms about adding it back in to this plan, and I KNOW it will also not stall weight loss at ALL. Plus, farmer's cheese is DELICIOUS.

The greatest thing of ALL, is that the REASON it is on Doctor's Stillman's QWL plan, is because he too, already KNEW it works, and that it does not stall. I cannot say that that has ever been the case for any other cheeses that I have tried from the supermarket, that are just labeled "fat free." Those cheeses are heavily processed, and farmer's cheese is a fresh cheese. They do, biochemically, act differently in the body.

But my point is, if I also added farmer's cheese into my rotation of foods.... I literally don't even think I would even feel like I was on a diet any more! I mean, I ALMOST don't feel that way now

It is absolutely CRAZY to be seeing the numbers I've been seeing because A) I'm not 300 lbs. B) I'm not ANY kind of a Stillman's newbie, having first done Dr. Stillman's plan way over 10 yrs ago and C) MOST IMPORTANTLY of all - these amazing losses of 6 lbs and 5 lbs per week came after I have already been completely fat adapted for 4+ months on Atkin's induction already!

So there was NO water weight loss in there, to "make the numbers seem bigger" than they actually were!

I know this message is long, but if ANYONE is unhappy with their cuts of meat, or unhappy with their food choices, I am trying to help and to tell you all that doing Stillman's more closely in line with what is allowed, and less strict than I have previously tried to ALWAYS be on Stillmans, has given me the results this time around that I could have only dreamed of previously! Really!

I love this group and I hope you guys all stay. And ESPECIALLY you, Al, because you are the one most likely to be changing your eating from Stillman's the soonest from what you've said... but YES, STAY, STAY, STAY!!!

Bratty - was your weekend ok????? Where are you?

Now we just also need MIM and Makeme to come back too!!!

I hope you guys find this super long post helpful and inspiring. I intend to go into this second month STRONG, and if anything I have written can help anyone feel like they can do that too, then that would be awesome!!!

Last edited by honeypie; 07-31-2017 at 08:36 AM..
Old 07-31-2017, 02:11 PM   #701
OhAmy
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: OhAmy
Stats: 298/149/183/140
WOE: Keto
Start Date: 3/25/14 and today
Your posts are inspiring, HP and you had a great month! DL I am glad you are in your skinny jeans! Al, you always inspire. Amazing how Stillman's works even in reruns. Jean, good for you to be able to eat carbs and get back to business right away.

I am gearing up for a good restart August 1 with a big pot of poached chicken breast ready. I've been reading some common sense stuff about psmf. Like, duh, ketogenic diets are good but if you want to lose fat, cut the dietary fat. And after three plus years my liver is really good at making ketones so I can forget the metabolic advantage. I'm starting to understand and face why I gained thirty pounds without ever adding carbs. I'm also reading the actual Stillman QWL paperback. I haven't really been off plan...well, yes I have. Cheese. If I am brave I will weigh in tomorrow.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:46 PM   #702
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

Honeypie, thanks for posting all your thoughts! You and AL are getting maximum results eating all that gross food

Amy, were you zero carb before? A few years ago when I was at goal fatty meats and eggs filled me up and I lost well, now fat makes me hungry and I feel belchy and unwell when I eat enough of it to avoid hunger. The higher protein lower fat keeps me full much longer and I feel better overall. The sleep issue remains, no matter what I eat, probably hormonal

Old 07-31-2017, 08:31 PM   #703
honeypie
Senior LCF Member

I think that post took all the oompgh out of me or something... I have been feeling BAD all day long. I am going to bed early and hoping for a good day tomorrow. Hope everyone else had a good one!

OhAmy - that is really scary though! Thirty pounds without ever adding what kind of carbs? I mean, what was your level, just out of curiousity? I'm only asking because that sounds enough to make anyone cry!

You will have an amazing month starting tomorrow, and you will drop those pounds so that you will forget they ever even reappeared!
Old 08-01-2017, 05:10 AM   #704
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: 261/250.6/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: January 3, 2016 (this time!)
Good morning! I am in the weight loss mode! My official weigh in is Friday and for the first time in quite awhile I'm going to have a decent loss!
Old 08-01-2017, 06:50 AM   #705
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning everyone!

Checking in quick before I have to leave the house. I am SO GLAD I got to sleep last night -- the GNR show took a lot out of me.. lol. I am getting too old for that craziness!! I was in bed by 10 and slept til 6:30- woke in the night once to pee but not for eating or staying awake thank the Lord!

Eating has been pretty good overall -- I have some higher cal days here and there but I don't think I've ever exceeded 1600 in the past over a month. I know to lose I need to create a deficit so I am going to try and stay around 1000. I am pretty happy at this current weight although I got some new (old) jean shorts at Savers and I want them to fit better. They do fit but I am not sure I'd wear them in public at this point LOL. So 3-5 lbs shaved off would probably make them public wear ready.

honeypie, thanks for all the great info...I appreciate all the time you took to write that. I made DH google farmer cheese and read me about it while I was driving to Chicago and it sounds kinda.. well, yuck... but who knows? I love cheese so I might like it.

Al, I am sure you rocked your swim suit!! I want to be 120.. that is my dream weight.. I still feel a little chubby at 126 which I know is crazy but I'm short and can't carry a lot. Also I have short stubby legs.. haha

Good to see you Amy! I know what you mean about having that lightbulb moment: OH! I NEED TO CUT FAT! What a revelation, huh?? I used to eat obscene amounts of kerrygold butter thinking, "well, at least it's keto." LOL

Hi Jeanie!! I am so glad you come here and share the ups and downs we all have at times. And I agree, your little rebound was nothing at all. I once gained 7.8 pounds from going off low carb for 2 days.

Hi MIM! I just went to Chicago last weekend. I LOVE that city...although I'm also na´ve and only see the touristy things. I have a corporate trainer I work with there and go 2x a year... it's so beautiful and cosmopolitan. We always go to Navy Pier and Hard Rock and love it.

Hi to anyone else I missed, hope you all have a great Tuesday!

Melissa's Headroom

Last edited by deanslist; 08-01-2017 at 06:53 AM..
Old 08-01-2017, 12:56 PM   #706
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

deanslist - Navy Pier is great! I love having visitors so I can take them to the touristy places. The architecture boat tour is a must if you haven't been!
Old 08-01-2017, 01:04 PM   #707
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
deanslist - Navy Pier is great! I love having visitors so I can take them to the touristy places. The architecture boat tour is a must if you haven't been!
Ooooo I wanted to do it so badly! I saw lots of ppl doing it but we had to pick and choose our sightseeing options since we spent $160 at Shedd:/

Next time for sure, when DH and I go there without the kids!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5290.jpg (43.8 KB, 5 views)

Melissa's Headroom

Last edited by deanslist; 08-01-2017 at 01:05 PM..
Old 08-01-2017, 01:51 PM   #708
OhAmy
Senior LCF Member

Sorry--all about me, but I hope it helps someone else.

I lost half my body weight in 18 months eating plenty of fat, ketogenic. It was great and I would recommend that method to anyone severely fat like I was. I still eat virtually no carbohydrates and haven't for over three years. I touched bottom at 149 then bounced around in the 150s for a year or so but in the past year I gained over 30 pounds without changing a thing, mostly since March/April this spring. Stress, menopause, whatever. It is just awful to have many of my clothes too tight!

It was in the first week of July that I realized maybe I don't need so much dietary fat. I was reading about psmf and then found this stillman's group. I stopped adding mayo and butter and actually feel better without it. It has been harder to let go of cheese. I may be craving it for the minerals like calcium. I guess I need to find farmer's cheese or start eating nonfat cottage cheese (yikes, the carbs!).

So, in short , what is your favorite cottage cheese?
Old 08-01-2017, 03:40 PM   #709
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

Amy
I just can't do fat free cottage cheese, but the fat free greek yogurt I eat has 6 carbs, mixed with a very low carb choc protein powder is pretty good! If you drain the yogurt and make yocheese you can make it even lower carb.

Old 08-01-2017, 03:45 PM   #710
OhAmy
Senior LCF Member

Oh, great tip, Jean. Is that in a cup of FF greek yogurt? I think it is against the rules to discuss brands. I will be looking at labels when I go to the store.

Thanks!
Old 08-01-2017, 04:13 PM   #711
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

Amy
It is a 5.3 oz cup, cholbani brand. I have found grocery store brands that are comparable. I think we can mention brands as long we do not link to them.

Old 08-02-2017, 03:34 AM   #712
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

House was so hot yesterday, 1 more day til our new ac unit is installed!
I only slept 12 -4. Weight is up a pound but I admit I had a small square of lily's s/f choc after dinner last night. Weighing after 4 hours sleep is probably not a good idea anyway. I do think I need to buckle down if I want to lose more! Looking at more properties today, hopefully!

Old 08-02-2017, 05:46 AM   #713
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning! At least it is morning for me! OhAmy! Your weight loss is amazing! I think we are always tweaking our eating to find what works for our body at any given time. I've had to give up dairy in order to lose.
Old 08-02-2017, 06:02 AM   #714
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey everyone! Checking in quick. I'm excited to weigh Friday but then my brain fears "what if I don't have a loss." I guess if that's the case I'll have to tighten up. TOM left the building at least!! Happy about that. One of my friends on another board called getting TOM at this age like "reproductive purgatory ".... lol so true!

Yesterday eating was good- 1275 for cals and around 30 carbs. I slept great too- sorry about your night Jeanie!

Melissa's Headroom

Old 08-02-2017, 07:12 AM   #715
honeypie
Senior LCF Member

I have been REALLY hungry the last 3 days. Yesterday and the day before I had to eat 1300 kcal and 170g protein, and the day before THAT, I had to have 1800 kcal and and 200g protein.

I do not lose consistently every day, in fact I regularly stay the same as I did this time, for 3 days. But then I dropped 1.5 lbs since yesterday, even on all of those kcals and high protein.

I really felt like that was the MINIMUM I needed to eat, to even be able to continue with this plan. Now, I am so glad that I did and that I didn't try to fight it.

There is no reason to be hungry on this plan, because as long as you stick to the allowed foods list, the weight will continue to drop, no matter what.

4 days till my Saturday weigh-in. I have only lost 1.5 lbs so far this week. I wonder how close I can get to 5 again. Menu today is going to be roasted chicken legs with spices, then snacks of FF yogurt and protein powder. I am eating to hunger and not limiting calories, because it is more important for me to be consistent in staying on plan no matter what, rather than trying to hit any kind of weird self imposed calorie limits.

Just talking to myself out loud here, to make sure I get the message loud and clear
Old 08-02-2017, 07:14 PM   #716
honeypie
Senior LCF Member

I don't know what to do. I feel overstuffed. But I can't seem to catch it BEFORE this point. I am only at 1100 kcal, but with tons of seltzer also, I FEEL too stuffed by this time of night.
Old 08-03-2017, 07:04 AM   #717
honeypie
Senior LCF Member

Bounced up 3/4 of a lb today. Only ate 1000 kcal yesterday, and nothing extra salty to retain water. Only 2 days left till my official weigh-in this week.

I am hoping that the old adage "a lot can happen on Stillmans in 2 days" proves true this week, otherwise my recent enthusiasm is going to fall flat on its face and die a very painful death this week.

Hope everyone else is ok. *echo, echo, echo*
Old 08-03-2017, 07:15 AM   #718
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning! Another great night of sleep. Wowie wow wow. It helps me like little else. I think my insomnia is more related to when DH is getting up in the middle of the night, which thankfully he hasn't had to do this week.

Looking forward to weighing tomorrow... although I don't really feel I've dropped tons of weight. We will see.

I have to work for someone tonight so I'll be there til 9pm. Looking forward to the weekend!!!

Melissa's Headroom

Old 08-03-2017, 07:17 AM   #719
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypie View Post
Bounced up 3/4 of a lb today. Only ate 1000 kcal yesterday, and nothing extra salty to retain water. Only 2 days left till my official weigh-in this week.

I am hoping that the old adage "a lot can happen on Stillmans in 2 days" proves true this week, otherwise my recent enthusiasm is going to fall flat on its face and die a very painful death this week.

Hope everyone else is ok. *echo, echo, echo*
Hi honeypie! Glad to see you. I've had that happen where I was up in weight on Wed and then by Fri had dropped 2-3 lbs, hope that's the case for you!

Melissa's Headroom

Old 08-03-2017, 08:44 AM   #720
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning!!!!! We need a new thread! Do you guys realize were still in June?!!? LOL

Been busy the last few days but lots of fun stuff to report! Hit the amusement park (not the water park so I didnt have to bare all LOL), hit the pool (in my backyard), had a long overdue date night with hubs, and made it to the aquarium. My mom was visiting this week so sorry I didnt have the chance to chime in. Today is a do nuthin day. Well, after all the housework is done that is.

Ive been cooking up a meat storm, and have expanded my horizons for sure this week. (Im holding off on the plant plan for a bit.) I had a few burgers, chicken thighs, chicken legs, pork roast, and swordfish and mahi mahi. I order the swordfish and french fries at the restaurant, but I was still hungry and helped hubby finish his mahi. (I took the fries home to the kids) That plan is working quite well at the restaurant to stay on this plan. No one can notice that you didnt eat the fries because there are always so many to begin with. I really wanted steak but there was no steak on the menu.

So with my inclusion of a variety of meats this week, Im also allowing more condiment type stuff. Like the pork roast I made had a little watered down apple juice/cider vinegar in the pot while it was cooking. Or the chicken had a teriyaki type soy sauce on it one night. I haven't weighed at all, but Im thinking with the extra fat and calories, I'll be able to hover for a while. I'll try to weigh in the morning when Im back in my routine.

Hope everyone is doing well!!! HUGS!!! Gonna catch up now

Last edited by aleriaaa; 08-03-2017 at 08:46 AM..
Closed Thread