Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 04-09-2018, 04:03 PM   #31
Beowulf
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Beowulf
Stats: 148/137/130# 5'6" 60yrs
WOE: LC+IF
Start Date: Jan 2018 Stillmanís plus IF
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanslist View Post
Iím on day 5 of Stillmans and behaving. I was 129 today but thatís great because some Mondays Iíve been as high as 133 if Iíve been loose over the weekend, lol.

Iím finally in the groove now after a successful weekend and very motivated to continue! Hoping for new lows by Friday.

Very impressed you stayed on Plan over a weekend!
Beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2018, 04:30 AM   #32
Cat430
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Cat430
Stats: 179/fluffy/110
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: Jan 2018
Quote:
Iím on day 5 of Stillmans and behaving. I was 129 today but thatís great because some Mondays Iíve been as high as 133 if Iíve been loose over the weekend, lol.

Iím finally in the groove now after a successful weekend and very motivated to continue! Hoping for new lows by Friday.
Weekends are the worst for me, so a big congrats on making it through one successfully!
Old 04-10-2018, 04:35 AM   #33
Cat430
Senior LCF Member

My egg only diet seems to be pushing me into Ketosis which is so awesome. I am down 4 pounds this morning.

I ended up eating 2 hard-boiled eggs for lunch minus one yolk. I just chopped them up and added some spicy brown mustard and a wee bit o salt.

Dinner was 4 scrambled eggs minus two yolks.

I drank around 100 ounces of water at work and then an additional 40 ounces of Raspberry Green Tea Crystal Light to keep my hunger at bay after dinner.

Tonight is hubby's 50th birthday and he wants to go out to eat. Since he is a red meat eater I will just get a steak or prime rib and nothing else. Someone else can order sides or we can take them home for later. I will still be eating my two chopped eggs for lunch and drinking tons of water.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 04-10-2018, 04:47 AM   #34
Beowulf
Senior LCF Member

Stayed on IF plus QWL yesterday. Scale is down 1/4 pound. Feeling a bit drained today, but my inner toddler distracted me from taking supplements yesterday...

I finally pulled out summer clothes to prepare for my trip. It is hard to try on shorts when it is 23 degrees outside! Almost everything fits. I have no summer tops that are cool enough for hot and humid weather, but I plan to do lots of shopping at the beach while DH visits family...looking forward to the shopping spree plus some alone time.

Plan for today:
B/ tea, water, water, water, electrolytes, vitamins/minerals, walking
L/ water or Wendyís plain patty if hungry (will be out running errands)
D/ grilled chicken breast

4/03/18 - Back to 2017 low (no more holiday pudge).
Stretch goal: Shed holiday pudge plus something extra before beach holiday with in-laws.
Old 04-10-2018, 04:51 AM   #35
Beowulf
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat430 View Post
My egg only diet seems to be pushing me into Ketosis which is so awesome. I am down 4 pounds this morning.
Old 04-11-2018, 04:14 AM   #36
Cat430
Senior LCF Member

Snowing this morning....seriously. It won't stick but still. I actually say this every year at this time since Spring doesn't come to Michigan until May but for some reason I always expect a change.

Dinner with the kids and hubby last night. My steak was super tasty
Back to eggs for lunch and then black pepper chicken when I go out with friends tonight. Kind of feel like bringing a crystal light pack to put in my water

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 04-11-2018, 04:24 AM   #37
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/128.6/120-123
WOE: Protein Power, mod fat and low carb
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post

Very impressed you stayed on Plan over a weekend!
Thanks so much! Iíve only lost .4 since then, however. Weight loss is slooooow this time around. I hope I get a whoosh soon!

Melissa's Headroom
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=889720

NO MORE EXCUSES!
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=892390
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 04:26 AM   #38
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/128.6/120-123
WOE: Protein Power, mod fat and low carb
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat430 View Post
Snowing this morning....seriously. It won't stick but still. I actually say this every year at this time since Spring doesn't come to Michigan until May but for some reason I always expect a change.

Dinner with the kids and hubby last night. My steak was super tasty
Back to eggs for lunch and then black pepper chicken when I go out with friends tonight. Kind of feel like bringing a crystal light pack to put in my water

I do the same thing!!! Weather is terrible here too- heavy rains possibly mixed with snow this weeeknd- yay

Sound like youíre doing great with the diet!

Melissa's Headroom
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=889720

NO MORE EXCUSES!
http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=892390
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 04:28 AM   #39
Cat430
Senior LCF Member

Had a great night out with friends...I think all the parties/dinners are over with for a long while. Thank goodness.

Back to eggs only for a few days to get myself back on track! Hope everyone has a great day and stays the course!
Old 04-12-2018, 05:04 AM   #40
Cat430
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I do the same thing!!! Weather is terrible here too- heavy rains possibly mixed with snow this weeeknd- yay

Sound like youíre doing great with the diet!
Ha ha, I wish. I really like the idea of only eating eggs thing. I am thinking I might mix in some pickle juice once in a while or some other seasoning into the chopped up hard boiled eggs just to keep it interesting. I have watched so many vlogs about individual results or experiences that unfortunately this excitement and enthusiasm will most likely wane by day 2. Can only eating eggs really drive you to temporary insanity. I am about to find out!
Old 04-12-2018, 06:28 AM   #41
Beowulf
Senior LCF Member

Accidentally fasted yesterday until dinner (was busy helping a stressed out family member). Ate lots of ground bison for dinner. Flirting with a new low this morning! Planning another QWL day today (though DH announced last night that he is tired of Keto food - I think I’m going to let him sort out his own food for now - just going to focus on my own food until we get through this trip with his family).

Happy QWL’ing!
Old 04-13-2018, 04:25 AM   #42
Cat430
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Accidentally fasted yesterday until dinner (was busy helping a stressed out family member). Ate lots of ground bison for dinner. Flirting with a new low this morning! Planning another QWL day today (though DH announced last night that he is tired of Keto food - I think Iím going to let him sort out his own food for now - just going to focus on my own food until we get through this trip with his family).

Happy QWLíing!
I have never had bison before.... I will be letting my DH and DD figure out their own dinners for awhile as I make my way through this egg fast.

QWL for the win
Old 04-13-2018, 04:35 AM   #43
Cat430
Senior LCF Member

I forgot my HB eggs yesterday so I ended up having to fast until dinner. I normally only eat once a day but I have been enjoying my eggs during lunch and then dinner.

I lost a pound yesterday so I am psyched about that. My walking friend has decided to give the egg only meals a try for at least three days. She also drinks Shakeology for breakfast and will still be doing that. It will be interesting to see how she does as far as weight loss. She has been at a stall so maybe this will kick her down a few pounds. She tried some detox powder for three days and I think lost between 3-5 pounds. Blech I don't think I could do it

I am going to try and go to Costco this weekend to pick up my eggs and mill around. They built a new one near us last year and I have yet to venture the aisles.

I am totally prepared today, I brought in some pickle juice to try in my eggs today as well as two HB eggs. Tonight will be scrambled eggs again with maybe some hot sauce or a Taco Bell packet. I just noticed the pickle juice has HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP why why why??? Going to have to find some sugar free dills now! or make my own.

I am going to need to find some recipes for sauces or some dry ingredient ones without sugar that I can mix with some water to make a sauce. HMMM the hunt is on.

Have an awesome Friday and a great weekend. I will try and post but I will be in our basement working on cleaning out so I am not sure if I will post. If not hopefully I will have an awesome whoosh this weekend to talk about!
Old 04-13-2018, 05:09 AM   #44
Beowulf
Senior LCF Member

Congrats on yet another pound gone Cat! Bison is a lot like beef, though perhaps a bit leaner. DH prefers it so I tend to buy it.

I fasted most of yesterday again and had leftover ground bison topped with poached eggs. The scale nudged down to a new low this morning - Iím now a full pound below my 2017 sticking point!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Old 04-16-2018, 04:57 AM   #45
Cat430
Senior LCF Member

[QUOTE=betterthanever;17731743]Hi all! I'm hanging in there. On Easter morning, I fell on a rubbermaid tub corner, and landed on my stomach. Pain!! I had a CT scan, because they were so concerned about my heart and liver with the pain I was in. No major damage...I assume the pain I've been in is the inflammation. It has only begun to subside in the last day or so. Although I've been fasting and eating well, I haven't lost much in these 2 weeks, and I'm sure it's due to the injury. QUOTE]

I hate hate hate getting injured. Not only does it make difficult to do much, it just takes me forever to heal. I injured my back and have been waiting to get back at exercising. I miss it so much!

Hope you are getting better/stronger every day
Old 04-16-2018, 04:59 AM   #46
Cat430
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Congrats on yet another pound gone Cat! Bison is a lot like beef, though perhaps a bit leaner. DH prefers it so I tend to buy it.

I fasted most of yesterday again and had leftover ground bison topped with poached eggs. The scale nudged down to a new low this morning - Iím now a full pound below my 2017 sticking point!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
I will definitely have to look out for the bison, I am sure my hubs would love it since he loves all types of meats.

Congrats on kickin' that last pound to the curb
Old 04-16-2018, 01:44 PM   #47
Beowulf
Senior LCF Member

6.7 pounds Cat! You are rocking this!
Old 04-17-2018, 04:28 AM   #48
Cat430
Senior LCF Member

I am down another pound, which is so super duper awesome! However, I have to say this egg thing is getting to me. My belly is constantly gurgling. I have heard that Egg Beaters does not cause the same type of gastro-distress. I am going to pick some up tonight and check them out. I still plan on two chopped eggs with spicy mustard for lunch and then egg beaters for dinner.

Old 04-18-2018, 05:10 AM   #49
Cat430
Senior LCF Member

Well yesterday I took dinner off of eggs. I just couldn't take it any more . I did however buy the egg beaters which I will be eating tonight along with some tiny bit of taco sauce to add a zip. Back at it today eating only eggs. I can see why Al lost her weight just basically sticking to a couple things. I certainly find it easier to stay the course when I don't think too much about what I am going to eat.

Hope everyone has a great day and sees Spring in their neck of the woods soon
Old 04-18-2018, 11:11 AM   #50
Beowulf
Senior LCF Member

Nothing but eggs sounds hard Cat. You are doing great!
Old 04-19-2018, 05:00 AM   #51
Cat430
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Nothing but eggs sounds hard Cat. You are doing great!
I am eating a steak tonight!
I can do a few days in a row but then I am like enough already
Old 04-19-2018, 05:08 AM   #52
Cat430
Senior LCF Member

I am actually feeling pretty good this morning. The switch to the egg beaters has definitely helped my tummy troubles. I am steadily creeping down the scale which makes me super happy.

Yes, tonight I will be eating steak for dinner. I am still going to eat my chopped HB eggs for lunch (just too easy not to think about it). But I need to change it up at least twice a week.

Earlier this week I wanted to go get an unwich from Jimmy Johns but my friend couldn't go so I ate my eggs. Not that I think it would have done much damage overall, since the one I was going to pick only had around 4 grams of carbs, but now I am thankful it didn't work out. Need to stick to it!

The sky is beautiful outside this morning. It gives me hope and makes me happy for good things to come.

Have a glorious day!
Old 04-20-2018, 04:42 AM   #53
Cat430
Senior LCF Member

I am so glad it is Friday. I am really energized and am looking forward to getting some stuff done outside and inside.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day
Old 04-23-2018, 04:59 AM   #54
Cat430
Senior LCF Member

What a beautiful weekend. I got a lot done but am happy to be back at work.
Today is birthday celebration day at the office, hopefully someone brings in something I can eat

Have a great day everyone!

67 days to the wedding Better get on the ball.
Old 04-23-2018, 05:25 AM   #55
kal
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kal
Stats: 5'6" 233/176.8/148-155
Start Date: Restart 11/11/2015
Weather is starting to warm up finally. Guess spring is finally beginning. Went for a walk outside and it was so nice. Looking forward to doing it more. Put on my favorite pair of jeans and my bf said they sweetest thing ever. He said "honey those pants are looking quite loose maybe you should start looking to buy a new pair that doesn't look like they will fall off".

So what's the first thing I did?right away went to the room to do the "pull test". AKA can I take them off and put them on without unzipping and without unbuttoned. They passed and I can't remember ever being able to do it with this pair. So I was so excited. Scale unchanged so must have lost inches!!!
kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 09:56 AM   #56
Beowulf
Senior LCF Member

Yay Kal! - Pulling off zipped up pants is the best!

67 days is plenty of time to make a lot more progress Cat. Keep up the good work! Has Spring arrived yet for you too?

After a week of vacation-eating with in-laws combined with tons of walking, my clothes are looser than last week. I feel like Stillman’s in March has significantly reduced my appetite. Very happy with that. I’m motivated to try to get the last of my excess fluff off after this trip.

Old 04-24-2018, 04:18 AM   #57
Cat430
Senior LCF Member

April Showers Bring May Flowers...hmmm I hope that holds true
Since we are supposed to be getting some rain the next few days.

Back on my egg only but I will be increasing the amount of eggs to make sure my calories are high enough. Around a 1000 a day. Still doing IF and not eating my first meal until 12:30. HB eggs and mustard on tap for lunch followed by either a poached or scrambled egg dinner.

Hope everyone has a great day rain or shine
Old 04-24-2018, 04:19 AM   #58
Cat430
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal View Post
Weather is starting to warm up finally. Guess spring is finally beginning. Went for a walk outside and it was so nice. Looking forward to doing it more. Put on my favorite pair of jeans and my bf said they sweetest thing ever. He said "honey those pants are looking quite loose maybe you should start looking to buy a new pair that doesn't look like they will fall off".

So what's the first thing I did?right away went to the room to do the "pull test". AKA can I take them off and put them on without unzipping and without unbuttoned. They passed and I can't remember ever being able to do it with this pair. So I was so excited. Scale unchanged so must have lost inches!!!
That is sooooo awesome! Hopefully you can find a new pair that you can love for just a little bit before those are out too!
Old 04-24-2018, 04:21 AM   #59
Cat430
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Yay Kal! - Pulling off zipped up pants is the best!

67 days is plenty of time to make a lot more progress Cat. Keep up the good work! Has Spring arrived yet for you too?

After a week of vacation-eating with in-laws combined with tons of walking, my clothes are looser than last week. I feel like Stillman’s in March has significantly reduced my appetite. Very happy with that. I’m motivated to try to get the last of my excess fluff off after this trip.

I never eat quite as much either once I do Stillman's for awhile. It is nice because even if I have an off meal I don't typically over do it. I think it is all about making good choices from what is available. Hope you had a wonderful time during you week off!

Last edited by Cat430; 04-24-2018 at 04:21 AM.. Reason: can I spell???
Cat430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 04:15 AM   #60
Cat430
Senior LCF Member

Had a great day yesterday! Wasn't all that hungry so I only had 4 eggs for dinner. They were pretty tasty.

Today is Administrative Professionals Day, so if you are in this category! Thank you for keeping the office going laughing or just because you are you

Today I plan for 3 HB eggs chopped with mustard and 4 scrambled for dinner.

Maybe a walk at lunchtime before the eggs!

Have a wonderful hump day