Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > The Golden Years
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 02-12-2018, 08:49 PM   #1
mykneesareback
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: I've been up, I've been down, been all around.
WOE: exercise and finger crossing
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
TUESDAY’S ROLL CALL, FEB. 13

Have a well slept night, friends!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2018, 10:09 AM   #2
Begete
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Begete
Stats: Restart 2/16/14 171/157.4/130, 2/2/15 166.6/163.6
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2/1/2003 at 199
Good morning everyone,

Nothing new to report. I need to lose at least 30 pounds and am looking at new eating plans that I can stick to. I always lose on Low Carb, but soon it will be fruit season here, and that's when I drift away.....
Old 02-13-2018, 10:58 AM   #3
Liblady
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Liblady
Stats: 110 lbs. 4'11
WOE: nothing definite
Start Date: May '11
Babette, I’ve always lost on WW but this time I have put on 2 lbs. Not working, wouldn’t you say? Although with WW you can eat ALL the fruit you want. My problem is I eat out too much. The 2lbs is MY fault not WW. Right now I’m trying to count calories.........not working all that well either, ha-ha.

Really humid, yesterday with TV guy here I put on A/c. Couldn’t believe it, I may have to do that again this afternoon.

I heard from MOW today and they have a gal riding with me this week, guess they got the hint that I have an awful lot of meals to deliver lately. It will be nice to have help.

I have been thinking about what work at the hospital tomorrow will be like and what I’m coming up with is, I bet we have lots of flower deliveries. I’ve not worked there on Valentine’s Day before. Hmmm

Hives acted up last night.........ankle swelled and is still swollen, bright red and a huge hive. I really think it’s time for this s#*t to be over!! I couldn’t wear shoes if I had to.

Enjoy the day girls.
Liblady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 01:00 PM   #4
ocali
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ocali
Amy cleaning lady just left. Why does everything look so much cleaner and shinier then when I clean? Hmmmm? Now to get ready to go out with the single's club. Thank goodness it was changed from the Mexican restaurant to a different place. I had been trying to think of an excuse not to go to the Mexican place so I guess I wasn't alone.
We've had rain all day here.
Old 02-13-2018, 01:41 PM   #5
Loretta V
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Loretta V
Stats: 140/119/120
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: July 2001/ Low Carb Friends 9/2001
Busy day here getting ready for Ash Wed at church tomorrow. Then a pot luck luncheon and then a trip to doc for annual checkup. Glad I am finished and at home.

Julie what did they switch from Mexican to. Hope you enjoy your supper.

Ginny have you had hives on your legs before. I would be ready to ditch that stuff. Wish I had advice for you. Glad you got some help for the meals. That is a lot of in and out of the car plus all the frequent stops.

Better weather today with sunshine and warmer temps.

Maintaining 118/122 **** 15 YEARS
WHEREVER YOU ARE - BE ALL THERE!
BarbCO 4-15-2007
OLD WISE ONE
Jezzie 4-23-2012
Loretta V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:03 PM   #6
Liblady
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Liblady
Stats: 110 lbs. 4'11
WOE: nothing definite
Start Date: May '11
Julie, it rained there all day? It’s been lovely here. Enjoy your dinner.

Loretta, oh yes.......I have had them everywhere. This one is a mean one. Ankle still swollen. Oh well, it is what it is. Will be better tomorrow.
Liblady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:08 PM   #7
mykneesareback
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: I've been up, I've been down, been all around.
WOE: exercise and finger crossing
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
Ginny, I can only imagine how itchy and bothersome to have hives that badly and the swelling too. I’ve had some hives here and there from peeling potatoes and carrots, but nothing like yours. Auto immune stuff is awful! Daughter in law here has some on her neck and scalp, she is allergic to various things. Oranges especially and dairy.

Julie, I wonder what they switched to from Mexican? Hope it was good!

Babette, can you try a real dietitian? It’s a rare person who loses weight and keeps it off, look at all the people that came through here, maybe 2 kept it off. Who says it’s 30 lbs. you need to get off, why is it always an even number? Ask yourself, just how much deprivation are you willing to endure for the rest of your life. I’m not being a smart “donkey’s rear”.

Loretta, you have had some warm days here and there to lift your spirits, at least. Did everything get done for tomorrow’s Ash Wednesday? Hope so, so it goes smoothly .

I have lost well on WW and Deal A Meal, but, even with Richard Simmons calling me at home, and sending me his autographed picture, it didn’t last for long....since dh passed, I just don’t really care anymore. Thinking of starting something, but perhaps going with pre made meals from the store, so tired of cooking and shopping.

Silas has to head home, he will be here tomorrow and Thursday.

Later.
Old 02-13-2018, 06:18 PM   #8
tatehouse
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tatehouse
WOE: Doing the best I can with Low Carb as a priority
Start Date: Jan, 2002
Hello all

I was just looking in the mirror (not on purpose) and thought I’d best get this winter weight off pronto. So if you find something that works and is easy let us all know Babette. I could give up sweets and drop 20 pounds. That’s so hard for me.

Went out of town to visit a friend and stopped by a tile outlet and bought some tile for the kitchen and breakfast room. Everything starts Monday. Oh boy!

Started a new book last night and am really caught up in it. It’s the first of 3 and the 3rd comes out in March so the book club chose that one for April. I’m trying to catch up.

Well enough from me. Happy Mardi Gras. Have a blessed Ash Wednesday.

Anne.
tatehouse is offline   Reply With Quote