Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 02-17-2017, 05:50 AM   #211
Babsbabs
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Babsbabs
Stats: 205/155/140
WOE: JUDDD
Shalini- thanks! I will look into the fitnessblender site. I suspect my issue is more motivation then opportunity so have hired a women trainer at a nearby gym. I go to meet her on Tuesday.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2017, 05:59 AM   #212
Carly
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/123.2/125 5'1" 41yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD- maintaining since 2/2013
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
I used to belong to Crunch, but it was seriously over crowded week nights after work, so am considering checking out the new Planet Fitness that just opened a couple blocks from me.

I have found using a trainer for 3 or so sessions to develop a fitness plan has been helpful in the past.

I'm still concerned about my shoulder with the torn rotator cuff and don't want to re-injure or injure it worse than it is, but I think I might enjoy getting back to the gym.

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 06:58 AM   #213
phoenix17
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: phoenix17
Stats: getting there slowly but surely
WOE: LC, MF and now JUDDD
Happy Friday!! It is sunny and bright, there was NO new snow, the pup and I went on our usual nice loop walk this AM, and I have no scheduled work meetings! Woohoo!! I also saw a nice drop on the scale since yesterday and my muscles are less sore. This is a good day.

A friend of mine was supposed to come visit this weekend but unfortunately she is not feeling well and cancelled but I am actually a little happy for that. Not that she is not feeling well of course, but to have my weekend to myself. I'm planning to count calories on my 2 UDs and keep them within limits. There are only 12 days left in the month and I really wanted to reach my short term goal. I will be cooking a fair bit this weekend though, I have a chili contest to win . (although truth be told, the idea of lugging in a big crock pot full of chili does not sound particularly fun...)
phoenix17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:35 AM   #214
Babsbabs
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Babsbabs
Stats: 205/155/140
Carly-sounds like a good plan to me to try a trainer again. The last trainer I hired at a gym was very good but he was very serious into bulking for his competitions and had a difficult time understanding why I would sacrifice muscle gains with running. We parted ways after about four months. This time I am hiring a petite woman who has a kinesiology degree and coaches other runners. I am optimistic! I hope if you try out the new gym it works out well for you too Carly.

Phoenix17- I agree it is nice to sometimes have a weekend to yourself. Much easier to focus on goals. I hope chili competition goes well! I would love to hear any good tips on how to make great chili.
Old 02-17-2017, 10:49 AM   #215
Vlo1125
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Vlo1125
Stats: 263/169/155
WOE: Primal w/ JUDDD
Start Date: 2013
Well I wasn't imagining it, I am bigger than I was this summer at the same weight! Took measurements last night and while a few stayed the same, my waist is 3.2 inches bigger, my hips are 4.75 inches wider, and I'm bigger by an inch on each thigh what's the difference? Well I was excercising like a beast over the summer and now I'm not. Sigh. Also took our pictures and from
The front I look ok, it's the back view that's a hot mess. We used the total gym and did legs and a little bit of arms. Then I took a hot shower and had my DH use the massage roller/ stick thingy to try fascia blasting. Idk if we're even doing right but eh we'll see. Yesterday was another day of overeating and gluttony, so no surprise I'm up 1.2 lbs, up 2.8 lbs for the month today is a zero food dd, my first In over 3 weeks I believe, so I know all of you are saying take a maintenance break but I feel like this whole last week was one since I didn't count calories or fast. And now I'm up 2.8 and I've got to nip it in the bud,so back to the drawing board! Someone once said never let yourself gain more than 5 lbs back before leaping into action and I think that's good advice.

Babs- good luck with the trainer!

Phoenix- sometimes cancelled plans are a blessing in disguise! Have fun making chili this weekend!

Carly- I'd like to join a gym too but crowds and $$$ keep me away! Glad the hunger is gone!

Raishalini- thanks for the site, I have kettle bells going to check it out!

Slow- mental health breaks are necessary when ones been in WLM for a long time. I just feel I've had several breaks lately with the holidays and now this weird lazy week I've had. I think it's more exasperation with trying to tweak my diet to break this plateau and nothing is working. Gonna keep trying and hopefully something will get me Through this stall!
Vlo1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:02 AM   #216
Carly

Crunch & Planet Fitness are only $9.95 a month plus a once a year fee. I think Crunch was $29 every March, but don't recall. If I lived in a house I would not join a gym. But our living room is way too small to do any yoga and for sure no way to do any cardio and the 2 bedrooms are even smaller so even putting a mat down to do floor exercises is a challenge. I have an elliptical in the corner of the 2nd bedroom, but I can't use it when I wake up in the morning, because it makes too much noise for my neighbors downstairs.

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

Old 02-17-2017, 11:54 AM   #217
imoksoami
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: imoksoami
Stats: 264/225/209
WOE: LC, OMAD, JUDDD
Start Date: 10-15-2016
Vlo - Patience grasshoppa :-) you have made incredible progress.

10-15-2016 264 / 11-01-2016 249 / 11-15-2016 248 / 12-01-2016 240 / 1-1-2017 239 / 2-1-2017 232 / 3-1-2017 224

6-10-2017 210 < Goal
imoksoami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:56 AM   #218
imoksoami
Senior LCF Member

"In other news I'm ecstatic to report that the BCP must be out of my system and the hunger is 100% gone!!!!!"

Read this as Bullet Proof Coffee... :-)

10-15-2016 264 / 11-01-2016 249 / 11-15-2016 248 / 12-01-2016 240 / 1-1-2017 239 / 2-1-2017 232 / 3-1-2017 224

6-10-2017 210 < Goal
Old 02-18-2017, 12:03 AM   #219
raishalini
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: raishalini
Stats: 185/179/136 5'4.5"
WOE: JUDDD & IF
Start Date: January 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlo1125 View Post
Well I wasn't imagining it, I am bigger than I was this summer at the same weight! Took measurements last night and while a few stayed the same, my waist is 3.2 inches bigger, my hips are 4.75 inches wider, and I'm bigger by an inch on each thigh what's the difference? Well I was excercising like a beast over the summer and now I'm not. Sigh. Also took our pictures and from
The front I look ok, it's the back view that's a hot mess. We used the total gym and did legs and a little bit of arms. Then I took a hot shower and had my DH use the massage roller/ stick thingy to try fascia blasting. Idk if we're even doing right but eh we'll see. Yesterday was another day of overeating and gluttony, so no surprise I'm up 1.2 lbs, up 2.8 lbs for the month today is a zero food dd, my first In over 3 weeks I believe, so I know all of you are saying take a maintenance break but I feel like this whole last week was one since I didn't count calories or fast. And now I'm up 2.8 and I've got to nip it in the bud,so back to the drawing board! Someone once said never let yourself gain more than 5 lbs back before leaping into action and I think that's good advice.

Babs- good luck with the trainer!

Phoenix- sometimes cancelled plans are a blessing in disguise! Have fun making chili this weekend!

Carly- I'd like to join a gym too but crowds and $$$ keep me away! Glad the hunger is gone!

Raishalini- thanks for the site, I have kettle bells going to check it out!

Slow- mental health breaks are necessary when ones been in WLM for a long time. I just feel I've had several breaks lately with the holidays and now this weird lazy week I've had. I think it's more exasperation with trying to tweak my diet to break this plateau and nothing is working. Gonna keep trying and hopefully something will get me Through this stall!
You are very welcome..hope it helps helped me a lot.

I can totally relate to the body looking different on the same weight without exercise. For me if I do strength training (I hate cardio )regularly then I look 10 lb lighter than the current weight. I have slacked since last 20 days. Today was measurement day and I saw loss of very few inches from the time I was exercising and surprisingly I have lost 5.5 lbs in those 20 days after starting JUDDD, I will complete a month on 28th Feb. So the weight loss is happening but body isn't changing much, whereas our whole aim of reducing weight is to look and feel better.Your post made me realise I should better start the training again.

I understand what you are going through right now. Just take it easy for a bit, no don't go off the plan but don't be too strict as well, maybe your mind and body needs bit of relaxation. I know you will finally achieve your goals..sooner than later
Old 02-18-2017, 03:58 AM   #220
SlowSure
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/110/100-110
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance.
Start Date: 2011
OK - the 4D Pro ReAction Trainer?

More fun than a barrelful of monkeys. More playful than a squad of puppies and kittens.

I'm sure that there are ways of tweaking the form using principles from Callanetics and the like that would make the workouts with them even more intense than they are.

But, for now, I'm happy with the bouncing, the resistance, and the ease of inversion.
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 05:50 AM   #221
raishalini
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
OK - the 4D Pro ReAction Trainer?

More fun than a barrelful of monkeys. More playful than a squad of puppies and kittens.

I'm sure that there are ways of tweaking the form using principles from Callanetics and the like that would make the workouts with them even more intense than they are.

But, for now, I'm happy with the bouncing, the resistance, and the ease of inversion.
I love Callanetics, it is really effecting form of exercise in terms of toning whole body and slimming it down despite of body weight. Keep us updated about your progress Slowsure

Today the DD isn't going well. After 18 hrs into fasting I have got this splitting headache and feeling extreme hunger. Normally my DDs are pretty good. This is weird cuz I was into habbit of eating one meal a day which I recently changed to 16:8 on UDs...not sure if that's triggering the hunger...
Old 02-18-2017, 07:16 AM   #222
phoenix17
Major LCF Poster!

Hey Barbo- how are you doing??????? I hope you are feeling better.

Frosty? how about you?
Old 02-18-2017, 07:52 AM   #223
Carly

Quote:
Originally Posted by raishalini View Post
Today the DD isn't going well. After 18 hrs into fasting I have got this splitting headache and feeling extreme hunger. Normally my DDs are pretty good. This is weird cuz I was into habbit of eating one meal a day which I recently changed to 16:8 on UDs...not sure if that's triggering the hunger...
Is TOM coming- that could do it for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix17 View Post
Hey Barbo- how are you doing??????? I hope you are feeling better.

Frosty? how about you?
Yes, hope you are both OK

Old 02-18-2017, 08:04 AM   #224
raishalini
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Is TOM coming- that could do it for sure.
Yeah due in a week or less..praying it to be normal this time
Old 02-18-2017, 09:30 AM   #225
Nanu
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Nanu
Stats: 195.8/193.6/149, 5'8", 61 years old
WOE: LC & JUDD
Start Date: 2/1/16
Good morning JB. I am wondering if those of you who have used BPC (bullet proof coffee) would share your experiences with me. I started drinking them in the AM this week, and I see a more sustained energy level, as well as manageable hunger tool. I know it is high for DD, but I wanted to see JB experiences and opinions.
My (I don't want to call it stall), just same weight with no movement can be attributed to wine. I really need to just stop the evening cocktail, and I know that will help.
Trying to get back into the swing of things since vacation.
I also need to keep my promise to myself and post more. You are all a great group, and are so supportive. I need to "involve" myself more....for my own support as well.
Old 02-18-2017, 10:38 AM   #226
phoenix17
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Nanu- I tried BPC a while ago and although I did find that it could sustain me through lunch, for me personally if I was going to consume those calories I wanted to do it with food. But I have read other people swear by it for a lot of different reasons. To be fair I probably didn't give it long enough to test long term improvements, or not. (plus I take my coffee black so putting anything in it was also not desirable). Something else I have done in the past is mixed my coffee with chocolate protein powder, blend it up with ice and have a caffeinated protein mocha shake for about the same calories as a BPC and in my opinion more filling.

As for the evening cocktail - I totally get you there. I had a big habit of my glass of wine to relax when I got home and/or with dinner. I have weaned myself off that habit by substituting- I would pour a big glass of a shot of vodka and flavored (unsweetened) club soda over ice- it is more volume and so lasts longer than the wine and now I can have just flavored club soda and it sort of has the same "routine" of relaxation as the cocktail did. Yeah I know it is a poor substitute but its working for me. some days I put in a splash of vodka so I mentally feel it is a cocktail when in reality its probably less than 1 shot in a big pint glass (and so about 60 calories).

Today is an UD for me but I have been trying to limit my calories anyway. I was doing GREAT until those sneaky little girl scouts set up that table in front of the grocery store door. They know you can't resist when 3-4 adorable little girls give you the "would you like to help support the girl scouts" pitch. Sigh. Yeah I have a box of tagalongs now. and 3 pints of Halo too!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
Old 02-18-2017, 10:41 AM   #227
imoksoami
Senior LCF Member

Nanu - I have been doing BPC's for a couple of months and they help with energy but more importantly they help me with appetite control. Since I found the JUDDD site a few months ago I have messed around with IF, JUDDD and OMAD. All of these worked well for me with the help of a BPC around 9-10 AM. I am currently doing OMAD and it is EASY if I don't count my BPC as a meal. I always eat at around 5-6 PM. I plan on doing JUDDD again but right now I am enjoying OMAD, with the help of a BPC.

Oh, and Alcohol in any form stalls my weight loss for a few days. If not for alcohol I think I would almost be at my goal.

6-10-2017 210 < Goal

Last edited by imoksoami; 02-18-2017 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: Alcohol
Old 02-18-2017, 12:42 PM   #228
Nanu
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Phoenix and Imoksoami; I also drink my coffee black, but I am really liking the BPC for my first cup in the morning. I think I read somewhere that BPC helps not only with hunger suppression, but with metabolisim. We'll see. What I really have to do is just stop all alcohol for a month and see if it makes a difference. It is so funny, I never drank at all, or very seldom, until I turned about 50. It seems I drink way more than I realize. I guess it could be I was busy raising the kids, going to school late in life, and now my husband have time that we just enjoy a good bottle of wine in the evening. Also, it is probably a good idea to just take a good look at how "dependent" I may be; if not drinking is difficult....then there is a problem I need to look at! At the age of 61...really

Imoksoami, I see you live in Portland. We have a place there and when I retire next year we will be moving full time. Portland is by far my "happy place", not only because our grandson lives there, but there is just something about that town. We lived there for 15 years before moving back to California when my husband retired and my dad became ill; but I can't wait to get back.
Old 02-18-2017, 05:43 PM   #229
JayLynn
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JayLynn
WOE: Keto/IF
Start Date: HDE Jan 2015, IF Feb 2016
Another Portland lover here. I lived there for 5 years around 2000 for a good job and totally fell in love with it. We decided not to move there permanently but we visit it a lot. DH spent part of his childhood in Hood River.

Make good choices. I choose love and good health.

"In the beginning, we make our habits. Over time, our habits make us."

Eat clean and keep moving.
And laugh a lot!
JayLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 07:43 AM   #230
imoksoami
Senior LCF Member

Diane/Jan
I live about 15 minutes out of downtown. Great place to live and I always say the weather is much better than people know - except this year...
The Gorge and Hood River are awesome. I have spent many, many days hiking in the Gorge.

6-10-2017 210 < Goal
Old 02-19-2017, 10:29 AM   #231
Nanu
Senior LCF Member

Do you live E or W? When we lived there raising kids, we lived in the Sylvan area, our daughter and family still live in that area. She works for Nike in Beaverton, so not too much of a commute. We bought a small condo downtown, because we like the lifestyle, and it is so easy to walk/MAX/streetcar anywhere you want to go. We also realized at this age, downsizing is good
Mt Hood and the Gorge is just beautiful. Also, so easy to "get out of the city" in a short amount of time.
Old 02-20-2017, 05:01 AM   #232
Vlo1125
Major LCF Poster!

Portland is a place I've always wanted to go! I've been to Seattle and loved it! Someday.....

Guys I'm a hot mess. Did a dd on Friday and it went smoothly , got back down to 163. Went to that party on Saturday and surprisingly stuck to low carb, these people loved them some meat! Ham, kielbasa, sausage w/peppers and onions, roast pork. My DH and I had plenty of options and we both stuck to plan and even had halo top birthday cake flavor. But i way over ate, I ate snacks on the 1:45 min ride there because I didn't know if they'd have anything I could have. So I was already full when I got there and then I proceeded to eat tons of meat! Next day I was up 3 and I understood why. So yesterday it's a busy day, we had to empty out our storage unit ( refuse to keep paying it was a rip off and a lot of my stuff got water damage ) so while I ate thru out the day I felt like it wasn't that bad as I was busy going thru boxes etc. imagine my surprise this morning I'm up another 1.8 lbs! I'm 168.8.......up 5 lbs.......on a weekend where I did not cheat on my diet.......no gluten , no carbs , no going out to eat......what a rip off!!! I don't even know anymore. Thinking on it it's a bunch of things, I clearly ate too much, I haven't pooped ( tmi) all weekend, my body is sore from working out Thursday and Friday and also from trying to fascia blast, and I have my cycle again when I shouldn't. Blargh! Whatever it is what it is. Today is a zero food dd, I think this whole week I'll be ok to go back to my 4:3. I do have practice Wednesday but who cares if I feel weak I need to get back to fasting asap. Just annoyed my week will be spent trying to get this 5 lb gain off. Sigh
Old 02-20-2017, 05:16 AM   #233
leonak
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: leonak
Stats: Goal Met July, 2015 - 112!!!!
Vlo

Old 02-20-2017, 05:50 AM   #234
phoenix17
Major LCF Poster!

Vlo as I was reading your post with all that talk of eating so much meat one of my thoughts had to do with your tmi... I am betting that 5 lbs is a combination of that, tom and a wee bit of muscle inflammation (and water weight) so I bet you easily get back down in a few days. Stay positive girlie!

I didn't weigh over the weekend nor today because I know I have plenty of water weight just based on input vs output! (tmi?) I was cooking with wine over the weekend so - a little for the pot, a little for me... and I know that until I give it a day the weight will be higher. I did make two nice dishes- red wine braised short ribs and my chili. My chili is not yet prize material though... it needs more substance. I have to add a bit more of everything (meat, beans, veggies, spices) since my massive can of tomatoes diluted it than I had planned.
Yesterday was a spring tease here in MA. it was sunny and in the 50s (F/10C) and I balanced cooking with a few nice long dog walks. So even though I did eat more than the calorie limit I had set for myself (I blame this on those sneaky little girl scouts, plus the wine) I am hoping it will all balance out. I hope.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:32 AM   #235
Vlo1125
Major LCF Poster!

Leona-

Phoenix- its funny you mention Girl Scout cookies, just had to sell these for my DD like I could except a 5 lb gain had I raided a box of those delicious cookies of course your right its all those things together the account for the big uptick, nothing for it but getting back to my rotations and drinking a lot of water! Omg wine braised short ribs sounds amazing!!! I thought about not weighing after Saturday since I knew I'd be up but now I'm Glad I did because today I was fully expecting to be the same or even down a lb and I was up nearly 2! I entered my weight on my tracker today and it told me I'm Up 8 lbs for the month! So Jan 20 I weighed 160.8 it's def going in the wrong direction and it's just time to nip it in the bud. Having a 2nd cup of coffee to encourage......output but nada so far. I may take a detox bath and today, I feel like I could use one. Got both kids at home today, so hope it's doesn't stress me too bad cause I'm witchy when I'm hangery!
Old 02-20-2017, 08:12 AM   #236
ShrinkingWoman
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ShrinkingWoman
Stats: HW 207 197/180/157 H-5'10
WOE: JUDD
Start Date: January 1, 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlo1125 View Post
Portland is a place I've always wanted to go! I've been to Seattle and loved it! Someday.....

Guys I'm a hot mess. Did a dd on Friday and it went smoothly , got back down to 163. Went to that party on Saturday and surprisingly stuck to low carb, these people loved them some meat! Ham, kielbasa, sausage w/peppers and onions, roast pork. My DH and I had plenty of options and we both stuck to plan and even had halo top birthday cake flavor. But i way over ate, I ate snacks on the 1:45 min ride there because I didn't know if they'd have anything I could have. So I was already full when I got there and then I proceeded to eat tons of meat! Next day I was up 3 and I understood why. So yesterday it's a busy day, we had to empty out our storage unit ( refuse to keep paying it was a rip off and a lot of my stuff got water damage ) so while I ate thru out the day I felt like it wasn't that bad as I was busy going thru boxes etc. imagine my surprise this morning I'm up another 1.8 lbs! I'm 168.8.......up 5 lbs.......on a weekend where I did not cheat on my diet.......no gluten , no carbs , no going out to eat......what a rip off!!! I don't even know anymore. Thinking on it it's a bunch of things, I clearly ate too much, I haven't pooped ( tmi) all weekend, my body is sore from working out Thursday and Friday and also from trying to fascia blast, and I have my cycle again when I shouldn't. Blargh! Whatever it is what it is. Today is a zero food dd, I think this whole week I'll be ok to go back to my 4:3. I do have practice Wednesday but who cares if I feel weak I need to get back to fasting asap. Just annoyed my week will be spent trying to get this 5 lb gain off. Sigh
I could actually feel your frustration radiating from this message. Definitely sounds like your body is holding on to lots of water/other things
It sounds like you are probably due for a "whoosh" in weight loss once everything settles down and your muscles heal.

Just wanted to say to everyone. A three day weekend always seems to throw me off routine. Really enjoy them but usually throws my timing off all week. Although I did end up keeping to my rotations which made me really happy. Seems it truly is starting to become a habit.
ShrinkingWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 11:51 AM   #237
Carly

Hi All!

I hope those of you who had a 3 day weekend are enjoying it. DW did not have the day off, so I've been entertaining myself with a combo of errands and a little relaxing.

I saw 130.2 today, which is still 5 pounds over goal, but 3 weeks or so ago I saw 135.9 during the BCP debacle, so I'll gladly accept that things are moving in the correct direction. It's amazing how my diet fatigue is absolutely gone. It was exhausting fighting that unrelenting hunger for a month.

I used to prefer work day DDs, because I'm so busy at work I don't have time to think about food, but the last couple weekends I noticed that my Saturday or Sunday DD was actually even easier and I think it must be the extra sleep. M-F I wake up between 3:30am and 4am, but on the weekends I sleep until at least 7am if not more like 8:30am and it seems that I'm even less hungry as my bedtime snack approaches with no hunger during the day and I drink much less coffee on the weekends, so, now I'm learning that work also isn't ideal for me waistline. Add another reason to be a kept woman in my next life

Old 02-20-2017, 01:37 PM   #238
Vlo1125
Major LCF Poster!

Shrinking woman- totally frustrated! Can't wait for the whoosh! I usually get tripped up on 3 days weekend as well! It's rare I can stick out but today so far I have! good job on making it a habit, that's half the battle!

Carly- idk I'm a kept woman and sometimes I think it'd be easier to stick to it if I had work to keep me busy. but waking up at 4 am? No gracias!

well it's 430 and I haven't eaten anything so barring any emotional "who cares "outbursts I think I'll make it. I did have a moment about 30 minutes ago that I almost convinced myself to make today a fast five 1200 cal day but that's not going to get this weekend bloat off quick as I want it off. My DH came home early so I just left to go pick up some groceries which is good because it gets me out of the house. Feeling a new resolve to really nail my rotation this week because I am going to go ahead and start stillmans next Monday. So I would rather be at my recent low/plateau when starting it to see if it will bust through that plateau and not just make me lose regained water weight . I DK how long I'll do it I guess it depends on if it works or not right now the plan is five days a week Stillman and keto weekends. It can't be uncontrolled keto weekends though as I have just shown this weekend I am perfectly capable of gaining lots of weight while still keto. My hope is to lose during the week and to maintain on the weekends still going to give it a go and see how it goes.
Old 02-20-2017, 01:56 PM   #239
imoksoami
Senior LCF Member

Vlo - I am curious if when you are feeling like you might 'cheat' if you have tried drinking 32 or even 64 ounces of water over the course of a 1/2 hour or so. I am doing OMAD for another few weeks and usually around 1pm I get a bit hungry and then I knock back a few big cups of water and next thing I know I am not thinking about being hungry anymore.

6-10-2017 210 < Goal
Old 02-21-2017, 05:50 AM   #240
Vlo1125
Major LCF Poster!

Imoksoami- definitely drinking liquids helps! I prefer hot liquids because I'm usually freezing on a dd. So coffee, tea, bone broth are my go to! Only thing with drinking so much is constantly being in the bathroom!

Down 3.6 lbs from my dd! Great but I'm still 165.2 sigh. For today ud I'm going to enter everything in my tracker and not go over 2000 calories and 20 net carbs. I had a bulletproof coffee this morning cause I ran out of cream so I'm going to hold off eating as long as I can, maybe have an early lunch. My DH is doing great and is down 12 lbs in 2 weeks! I really hope he continues , if he could lose another 45-60 lbs he'd look good and be healthier too!

Omg guys I just got soooo dizzy, I had to sit on the kitchen floor. I actually feel horrible today my whole body aches , especially my neck! I think in part due to using the massage stick and in part cause I did my cize DVD yesterday and man oh man am I out of shape! It was hard! Sigh going to take it easy today and def get in a epsom salt bath.

Last edited by Vlo1125; 02-21-2017 at 05:54 AM..