Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Nutritional Ketosis / High Fat, Low Carb
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 11-28-2017, 03:29 PM   #31
Peace
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Peace
Wow... Hi Rosebud

Looks amazing! you are doing a great job!!
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2018, 07:16 PM   #32
cmcd1070
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: cmcd1070
Stats: 240/174/ <130
WOE: RnY 2-2011. LC 2-1-18
Start Date: WLS 2-11-2011.
I've just been reading VLC ZC stuff and was amazed by how quickly things changed for the better for you! Amazing.

SW: 198 lbs 6-1-2016
CW: 174 2-26-18
1GW: 163 Overweight BMI
2GW: 136 Normal BMI

5'2 47F ~Cynthia

2018 Journal: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...2#post17697752
cmcd1070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 12:33 PM   #33
Aunt Sheshie
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Aunt Sheshie
WOE: Wheat-free/Zero Carb
Howdy to everybody doing ZC!!!.. my old pal Peace, my new friends Marie, Tammy, Cynthia... after more than a year, I've decided to go back to ZC... I tried doing low-carb, but a little carb always leads to more & more... at least, that's how it works for me... only solution, cut ALL of them out... I know I'll feel better... my most immediate inspiration, I was writing out a grocery list & all those listed veggies almost turned my stomach!.. never had that happen before, so I took it as an omen...

My biggest & most pressing inspiration, well, I'm hoping to go back to Ireland this fall... I haven't booked the trip yet, but I'm really getting excited about doing it... I thought one of my friends was going with me, but she's backed out & everybody else that I've talked to can't get away or doesn't fly... so, I've decided to go by myself & do a bus tour...

Exercise, for me, has been hit or miss (mostly miss) for the past several months... I went hiking yesterday at Palo Duro Canyon (about 1.5 mile trail) & could really feel my out-of-shapeness... it was fun, though, so I'm hoping to start going out there at least once a week... a treadmill has nothing on the scenic trails out at the canyon...

Does anybody eat fat bombs?.. I used to do them, especially when I thought I wasn't getting enough fat... kinda a pain to make (I hate cleaning the food processor), but if I put in the right ingredients, they're actually quite palatable...

Best wishes to all who are still doing ZC... I hope none of you are caught in the Nor'easter hitting New England... I'm counting the days 'til spring, just a week away...

Hugs.....

Aunt Sheshie

~~~~~~~~~
What do you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
~~ Mary Oliver, Pulitzer Prize winning American Poet ~~
Aunt Sheshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 09:58 AM   #34
Aunt Sheshie
Senior LCF Member

Good Wednesday morning, y'all!.. here in West Texas it's gonna be a beautiful day, great day to get out & work in the garden... I have gobs of new flowers & other plants to stick in the ground, plus I'm planning to enlarge one of my flower beds, a project that will require considerable exertion... wish I had a yard man!!!..

Update on my ZC re-start: I went grocery shopping yesterday & got lots of meat, chicken, fish, cheese, etc., but no carbs!.. then I came home & cleaned out my fridge & pantry... ouch, lots of carbs in both places... my garbage can is extra-heavy for the truck to empty today...

I was a no-show for breakfast today, I just wasn't hungry, but lunch is gonna be eggs & bacon... I think I'll scramble the eggs & add some shredded Cheddar & Mexican Crema... makes them so creamy & yummy...

In my post yesterday I mentioned that I'm hoping to go back to Ireland... I went with my mom in 2014 & it was wonderful, but I was a bit on the chubby side then (about like I am right now)... I'm hoping I can get my weight down to a more comfortable level for a trip in September, in fact I'd like to lose about 50 lbs or more by then... maybe not svelte, but a lot different... I know ZC can do that if I can stick with it...

Hope everybody is doing well today... hugs.....

Aunt Sheshie

~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Aunt Sheshie; 03-14-2018 at 10:12 AM..
Old 03-14-2018, 10:39 AM   #35
jabbok
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: jabbok
Hi Aunt Sheshie I am going to follow this thread it's interesting to me about the no carbs.

So all you eat is egg, meat, cheese nothing else?

Do you use any kind of condiments?

Do you track the amounts of protein and fats?

I have been doing Keto since Feb. 12 lost about 11 pounds and have been stuck around the same weight for the last 2.5 weeks, I tried an egg fast for 3 days but that didn't turn out as I lost but then it came back and I am still stuck at the same weight that I was on March 5th. I would lose then go up then lose and go up it's really frustrating and I still have at least 40 pounds to go.

Keto Feb. 12 2018

Last edited by jabbok; 03-14-2018 at 10:43 AM..
jabbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 02:48 PM   #36
Patience
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Patience
I used to do fat bombs but I tended to over eat them (no surprise there).
Sometimes I make a single serving fat bomb to stave off hunger when I know I'll be somewhere where food will be iffy.
Patience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 07:58 PM   #37
Peace
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Peace
Hi everyone!

I am here.. just checking in and did not expect to see action. Hi Auntie

I am still working on my protein issue.. lol. I overeat the protein and that is NOT good for weight loss or for energy either.

I don't like counting ANYTHING, but for now, I am going to start watching my protein in grams.
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 01:17 PM   #38
Aunt Sheshie
Senior LCF Member

Hi Peace, great to see you!.. I'm going to try out OMAD combined with ZC, & I was wondering if you've found it difficult to get all your calories for the day with just one meal... I've noticed several times when you report your OMAD menu you've had 2 or 3 different meats... seems like a lot of cooking, but I guess it's probably worth it...

Anyway, I hope everybody is doing well with ZC...

Aunt Sheshie

~~~~~~~~~