Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump
Old 12-26-2017, 08:05 AM   #811
Major LCF Poster!
Gallery: jessluvzbacon
Stats: 252/168/150
WOE: Mod carb 60-100g
Start Date: June 1, 2014
Yay, Dimply!

The plague is finally gone.

I was busy busy with family. And eating like a pig.
Today I am behaving. And will until my b-day. Then I'll be intensely trying again at getting my body to cooperate and drop some weight.
I want to buy Piyo, but I don't want to pay $75 dollars for it, so I might see if I can get a used set off eBay or something.

Christmas was nuts. On Christmas Eve Eve, Dad hauled rear backing up to drive down to his house (he drove up because it was raining so my sis wouldn't have a really hard time coming up for supper) and he hit our water valve in the yard, hard. It had a big metal cover on it like the meters at the road do. Thankfully the valve wasn't damaged, but he managed to crack the PVC pipewall around it and break off pieces...and never told us about it. More about that in the J. Then on Christmas day, one of the goats got out. We found out right before we were going to leave to the inlaws. Turns out he didn't "get out." The neighbor cut a 3 foot section out of our fence... The inlaws spoiled the kids awful, even though we asked them not to. And TOM visited me Christmas morning...3 or 4 days early again...BAH.

Kids are playing with their stuff. I'm drinking coffee I got for Xmas in a cute little Mrs. Claus mug I received.

Hoping everyone is well and had a happy holiday.
SW: 252 CW:168 GW: 150

jessluvzbacon is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links