Old 06-26-2017, 09:09 PM   #1
mykneesareback
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down
WOE: exercise and finger crossing
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
TUESDAY'S ROLL CALL, JUNE 27

See you all in the morning! Have a good night...

Still biding my time.........
mykneesareback is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2017, 09:28 AM   #2
Begete
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Begete
Stats: Restart 2/16/14 171/157.4/130, 2/2/15 166.6/163.6
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2/1/2003 at 199
Good morning,

Boy was I wrong about the tooth extraction being a piece of cake. True, the procedure WAS painless, but boy oh boy when the Novocain wore off... I actually took the oxycontin twice yesterday and I NEVER touch that stuff when prescribed because of the side effects, and what was even worse? It didn't do much good! Fortunately I live in a state where medical marijuana is legal, and that finally enabled me to sleep some. and Fortunately, I like smoothies because cannot chew anything.

Hope everyone traveling had a safe trip. My garden helper is coming this morning so better get to it.
Old 06-27-2017, 11:14 AM   #3
SuSUN
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SuSUN
Stats: 159/142/125 (5'1")
WOE: Moderation
Start Date: LCF 02/2002
Doris, How wonderful for Josh getting some wheels again. I didn't know they has special seats that are more comfy. I could never stand those bike seats so I never got into biking. I did try a spinning class and the seat was killing me in those delicate parts. Not my cup of tea because of the seat. I only did half the class and never went back.
I am missing my ex. classes. Gaining weight again already but the eating has gone kaput so more likely the latter.

DD is loving her new home and they have everything in place already. They both worked on it for 7 days straight. Her DH flies back to Dubai tonight, so they are down to the fine wire now for their last moments together.

Ouch Sharon on your broken toe, hope the healing progresses daily.

Sounds like you are medicating quite well Babette. I hope it continues to lessen your discomfort.

Waving to All that follow...
Old 06-27-2017, 12:30 PM   #4
mykneesareback
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: mykneesareback
Stats: 234/pick any number down
WOE: exercise and finger crossing
Start Date: March 1, 2004 w/dietitian,doctor
Babette, I feel for you, thank goodness for smoothies or milkshakes for several days now. That pain med would knock me for a loop, too. Doesn't it hurt to garden with that going on, bending over and all that, even though you have a helper?

Susan, your DD and dil knew they had only X amount of time, so got it done!! Is your son going to Paris tonight? I forget, I know several people doing European cities lately. You will get back to eating differently, this happens every year......

It's going to shower soon, I need to fix lunch for son now. Take care, gang!

Still biding my time.........
mykneesareback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 12:38 PM   #5
SuSUN
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SuSUN
Stats: 159/142/125 (5'1")
WOE: Moderation
Start Date: LCF 02/2002
Yes Doris you are so right this happens every year. I am not fretting about it. I know I will get back into the old routine again soon. Up almost the same 10lbs. No formal ex. classes now till Sept. So self discipline ex not happening too often now.

DS heads to Paris on Thursday. They are still enjoying London. They are having lunch with some family members today. He keeps me updated like a good boy. Ha! He knows I am like a Mother Hen especially these days in Europe.

Yes I guess that is the best way to do a move on a limited amount of time forces them to move forward.