Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 01-04-2015, 03:50 PM   #31
dawnsch
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: dawnsch
Stats: 225/155/145
WOE: Medi/adkins/ideal Protein
Start Date: June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workitout View Post
I just went shopping!

I will use the lemon (a slice) for my smoked salmon. Hi Rachel, Just in case- I also sucked it up and bought egg white egg beaters, I will have to get used to it. Completely forgot about my sugar free jello- I'll get it sometime this week if I can't take it.

i am targeted 600-900 calories with the 600 being optimal. This is my week 1 food:

Turkey bacon Butterball: 1 slice- 25 calories, 2g fat, choles 10mg, sodium 135mg, carb 0, sugar 0, protein 2g
Egg Beaters egg whites: 3 tablespoons- 25 calories, 5 g protein
Scottish smoked salmon: 2 slices- 70 calroies, choles 30mg, sodium 600mg, carb 0 mg, sugar 0 mg, fat 2.5g
Tuna in water: 90 calories, fat 3.5mg, sodium 100 mg, carb 0g, protein, 13g, cholesterol 10 mg
Chicken Breast, skinless and boneless- no calories I am thinking it is in the very lean section so 35 calories per oz cooked

Whatcha think all good for week 1? I don't know what to do for snacks though, I can prob have the eggs, the smoked salmon and the turkey bacon.
try sticking to 600, you have more protein for snacks, more chicken, more deli stuff, when I was doing 500 calories, it isn't that much to do, I would put in all in baggies for the day and just eat that, say, do 1/2 cup egg whites , Canadian bacon for breakfast, then do 2 oz of deli for snack, 4 oz of tuna for lunch, deli meat for snack, some pickles, some broth, then do 3-4 oz of protein for supper, that is it, do pickles, s-f jello, pickles, so broth, don't worry about the sodium, this is about 500 a day which I did for about 4 months straight, it was easy. YOU have to drink fluids, do poweaid zero, do water, do anything that is sugar free to keep hydrated, this is essential. Rachel and I are doing week 1 over for 2 weeks. Remember you can do a shake a day, a bar a day but NOT both. My plan is shakes for lunch all week. But this is how I did it, once my food container was empty, I was done and stuck to it, sometimes I had everything gone sooner but it worked for me and then you can always have a bit more but try sticking in the guidelines. I would even make my stuff in advance and I didn't have to hassel with no time excuse. This is easy to do, be positive and remember, when you cheat, you just hurt yourself, no one else.

Started July 2, 2014 at 220
Met Goal: March 2, 2015

dawnsch is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2015, 03:52 PM   #32
dawnsch
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordansKat View Post
Wanted to wish everyone a positive and successful week ahead! Day One of medi isn't until Jan 12th (which seems like forever!). I see the doctor this Thursday and then begin the program Monday. I'm SO EXCITED!!!!! Kat
Start now, I started on my own before I even went in, I loss 8 lbs before I even started Medi, read the blogs, it will tell you what you need to do.

Old 01-04-2015, 03:56 PM   #33
dawnsch
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchesca View Post
Hi Everyone sounds like everyone is pumped and ready to lose weight woo hoo!!!
I weighed in and am down almost 8lbs my first week
I started week 2 this weekend I have struggled with cravings but I stuck to the plan��
Congrats! that is awesome! It gets easy the more you stay on track and ignor the cravings, I don't have physical cravings, only around the holidays I had some but DIDN'T. I walked away and proud of that!!!

Old 01-04-2015, 04:12 PM   #34
Workitout
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Workitout
Stats: 202/196/130 (5'1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnsch View Post
try sticking to 600, you have more protein for snacks, more chicken, more deli stuff, when I was doing 500 calories, it isn't that much to do, I would put in all in baggies for the day and just eat that, say, do 1/2 cup egg whites , Canadian bacon for breakfast, then do 2 oz of deli for snack, 4 oz of tuna for lunch, deli meat for snack, some pickles, some broth, then do 3-4 oz of protein for supper, that is it, do pickles, s-f jello, pickles, so broth, don't worry about the sodium, this is about 500 a day which I did for about 4 months straight, it was easy. YOU have to drink fluids, do poweaid zero, do water, do anything that is sugar free to keep hydrated, this is essential. Rachel and I are doing week 1 over for 2 weeks. Remember you can do a shake a day, a bar a day but NOT both. My plan is shakes for lunch all week. But this is how I did it, once my food container was empty, I was done and stuck to it, sometimes I had everything gone sooner but it worked for me and then you can always have a bit more but try sticking in the guidelines. I would even make my stuff in advance and I didn't have to hassel with no time excuse. This is easy to do, be positive and remember, when you cheat, you just hurt yourself, no one else.
How much of chicken broth can i have? Oh gosh this is a lot of planning!!
Workitout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 05:30 PM   #35
JordansKat
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: JordansKat
Thanks Dawn! Am taking that advice for sure.

I am seriously considering an AS but am not married to the idea. I feel like I should leave that option there if I need it but my hope is to be able to do it without. Any thoughts?
JordansKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 06:18 PM   #36
dawnsch
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordansKat View Post
Thanks Dawn! Am taking that advice for sure.

I am seriously considering an AS but am not married to the idea. I feel like I should leave that option there if I need it but my hope is to be able to do it without. Any thoughts?
I did it initially for like 2 months, it helps big time. Once you get going you don't need it, I was doing 500 calories a day, I would of felt I was starving without it. I think a lot depends on your start weight, how committed you are and can you deal with only doing 500 calories.

Old 01-04-2015, 06:20 PM   #37
dawnsch
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workitout View Post
How much of chicken broth can i have? Oh gosh this is a lot of planning!!
I usually did a like 1/2 cup to 1 cup in the first few weeks I did that. After 6 months of doing this, it is more like normal eating for me now.

Old 01-04-2015, 07:30 PM   #38
Workitout
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
I usually did a like 1/2 cup to 1 cup in the first few weeks I did that. After 6 months of doing this, it is more like normal eating for me now.
It's so difficult right now planning for the whole week.

How is Salmon Sashimi when it comes to this- I'll prob ask the clinic this weekend.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:58 AM   #39
rachel0923
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: rachel0923
Stats: 5'5"/200/159/145
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 09/17/2014
Ah! I forgot that i agreed to this! No problem, I just had cottage cheese with breakfast. I'm not even sure if that is okay in week 1. I need to check on everything. As usual, something always gets in the way! Two foster children with us (relatives), bringing my kid total to 5, and now lice! Not to mention year-end for a number of my clients! Did manage to sneak in for an injection today between my client visits. I think my calories will be around 600-800 daily. Not sure I can cut back to 500 again very easily. keep up all the great work ladies! it works, I'm down almost 40 lbs in 4 months!
Old 01-05-2015, 03:45 PM   #40
Workitout
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel0923 View Post
Ah! I forgot that i agreed to this! No problem, I just had cottage cheese with breakfast. I'm not even sure if that is okay in week 1. I need to check on everything. As usual, something always gets in the way! Two foster children with us (relatives), bringing my kid total to 5, and now lice! Not to mention year-end for a number of my clients! Did manage to sneak in for an injection today between my client visits. I think my calories will be around 600-800 daily. Not sure I can cut back to 500 again very easily. keep up all the great work ladies! it works, I'm down almost 40 lbs in 4 months!
Congrats Rachel this is fantastic!!! I started off with 600 though.

Also i am in love with smoked salmon and it seems like this is in the lean section however these are their calorie count and other nutrient facts. is it ok if i eat this for lunch and dinner everyday on week 1?

Scottish smoked salmon: 2 slices- 70 calroies, choles 30mg, sodium 600mg, carb 0 mg, sugar 0 mg, fat 2.5g
Old 01-05-2015, 04:51 PM   #41
dawnsch
Senior LCF Member

you can have cottage cheese week 1. Being a school nurse, I get to deal with head lice all the time. Went to weigh in and loss, which was good, it was that killer hike in the snow yesterday that must of burned calories, it was a hike and I could hardly move when I get home. Today I did 585, so not too bad, I am thinking the 500 is going to be tough, so I will change mine to 500-700 too. Being an accountant, your time has to be like crazy now. All we can do is the best we can be at this moment! Keep going!

Old 01-06-2015, 06:05 AM   #42
rachel0923
Senior LCF Member

Workitout - I have no idea on the salmon, I don't eat any seafood. Looks like it might be high in sodium, maybe a low salt version would be better?

Dawn - congrats on a loss! I'm jealous, wish I was so close! It is definitely more difficult now, things have really slowed down for me. My life has been hectic, which isn't really an excuse. Once I get past this lice I hope things will settle down. I am currently working or doing laundry what seems like every minute of the day. I'm glad school is back in session, so 3 of the kids are at school FT and 1 is there 3 days weekly, so there are moments during the day when I only have the tot on hand.

Hoping this boot camp kickstarts my loss again. I also need to find some moments to get in more activity. My Fitbit went on the fritz yesterday and I can't tell how many steps I'm getting.
Old 01-06-2015, 03:47 PM   #43
dawnsch
Senior LCF Member

bootcamp update!

today at 575 calories, how did I do 500 for so long, I am starving here!!! I have lab work done tomorrow, it will be interesting to see how that turns out. Head lice is a pain! Just bag it all up for a few weeks, that takes care of it. I always tell my parents not to go crazy, vacuum, do the sheets, put the pillows out and stuff animals in a bag. But it truly makes people crazy! I have seen that first hand. Bootcamp is working for me, the real results will be if I have a big loss next week. Since I know what you mean about going slow, this last 10 lbs has been more effort than the first 70!!!!! and I mean that. Hang in there Rachel--just one day at a time!

Where are the newbies? come back and keep us posted. Hoping you are all doing o.k.!

Old 01-06-2015, 03:48 PM   #44
dawnsch
Senior LCF Member

I only ate fresh wild or frozen wild salmon, then I added like a salmon spice on it.

Old 01-06-2015, 05:14 PM   #45
JordansKat
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
today at 575 calories, how did I do 500 for so long, I am starving here!!! I have lab work done tomorrow, it will be interesting to see how that turns out. Head lice is a pain! Just bag it all up for a few weeks, that takes care of it. I always tell my parents not to go crazy, vacuum, do the sheets, put the pillows out and stuff animals in a bag. But it truly makes people crazy! I have seen that first hand. Bootcamp is working for me, the real results will be if I have a big loss next week. Since I know what you mean about going slow, this last 10 lbs has been more effort than the first 70!!!!! and I mean that. Hang in there Rachel--just one day at a time!

Where are the newbies? come back and keep us posted. Hoping you are all doing o.k.!
Hi Dawn and all!!! I am seeing the dr Thursday and begin officially Monday. I am not having a last hoorah -- I kinda tried and ended up just feeling bloated and crappy. So, I'm doing my basic lo carb deal and exercising. I'm really just in awe how at the age of 45 I could suddenly gain 30-40 lbs but I'm sure it it wasn't as sudden as I'm remembering. Anyhow, will keep checking in with you guys especially after my dr appt on Thursday. Keep up the awesome job!!! Kat
Old 01-06-2015, 06:29 PM   #46
dawnsch
Senior LCF Member

hi Kat! When I made up my mind to do this on June 23, 2014, I just did it, I had to wait too to get in for my physical, see the doctor, I thought this is ridiculous, I am ready to do this now, so I just did my own thing, and figured it out on the web, searched it out, looked at you tube videos etc. I have learned a lot about ketogenic diets that is for sure. So by the time I started the program, I was down 8 lbs! then I started the program, so now I am down 73 lbs. So it can be done and I actually thought it was fairly easy for me, I am 52 and if I wish I would of discovered this sooner but that is now how it went so most of my life I was overweight, usually in the 190's to 200's. this summer I hit 220 and it probably was the highest I was in a very long time for me and I am short, so it showed, I went from 18-20 W, 2x tops to size 8, which is fitting me easily now. If you have read any of 2014 medi friends here, you will hear me tell others to get yourself educated on this type of diet and really make a decision if this is a lifestyle you can do, if you can't, then don't waste your money, if you think you can do some changes, then challenge yourself 100 percent to give it your all, you will lose, if you follow the plan and if you stay focused on not cheating, not going off plan and making the changes, you will be successful. But if you make excuses for I had to have this cookie etc, you just set yourself to fail especially on this type of diet. you can ask me questions if you need help. Dawn

Old 01-06-2015, 06:34 PM   #47
dawnsch
Senior LCF Member

So tomorrow I have lab work done at 0700 before work and we just get notice a 2 hour delay so I don't have to be there till 1000! just figures! So it is cold cold here, we walked tonight and probably 15 below, really cold, I had on 3 pairs of cold wear on, snowpants and heated gloves/socks. Still cold! Keep going!

Old 01-06-2015, 06:54 PM   #48
JordansKat
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
hi Kat! When I made up my mind to do this on June 23, 2014, I just did it, I had to wait too to get in for my physical, see the doctor, I thought this is ridiculous, I am ready to do this now, so I just did my own thing, and figured it out on the web, searched it out, looked at you tube videos etc. I have learned a lot about ketogenic diets that is for sure. So by the time I started the program, I was down 8 lbs! then I started the program, so now I am down 73 lbs. So it can be done and I actually thought it was fairly easy for me, I am 52 and if I wish I would of discovered this sooner but that is now how it went so most of my life I was overweight, usually in the 190's to 200's. this summer I hit 220 and it probably was the highest I was in a very long time for me and I am short, so it showed, I went from 18-20 W, 2x tops to size 8, which is fitting me easily now. If you have read any of 2014 medi friends here, you will hear me tell others to get yourself educated on this type of diet and really make a decision if this is a lifestyle you can do, if you can't, then don't waste your money, if you think you can do some changes, then challenge yourself 100 percent to give it your all, you will lose, if you follow the plan and if you stay focused on not cheating, not going off plan and making the changes, you will be successful. But if you make excuses for I had to have this cookie etc, you just set yourself to fail especially on this type of diet. you can ask me questions if you need help. Dawn
Thank you Dawn. I actually have read the Medi friends 2014 thread...quite a bit actually! And it was because of you and some other ladies on this forum that gave me the confidence to do this. My mother has done medi now for 30+ years. Morbid obesity runs on the maternal side. ALL of my mothers siblings and their children have had gastric bypass. My mom did too but put 50 back on so she goes back and forth on medi. I already paid because I knew I was committed enough to do it without the mentality of the occasional slip. I did Atkins for many, many years with much success but this last year or two has been kind of a weird, in denial about food "fog"...I am SO SO SO excited to finally get back to "normal" if I may use that term )
Thanks so much for the support -- I really need it and appreciate it! Kat
Old 01-06-2015, 07:27 PM   #49
dawnsch
Senior LCF Member

hi Kat! good to hear, just so you know, I have done every single diet myself so like most of us have done them all. I would not want a gastric bypass either, it's just a challenge isn't it? My 2 sisters are really becoming obese but they don't want to change either. As long as we try to change and recognize what we can do about this, and keep trying, eventually we will be successful. Just so u know, I don't see myself thin, someone at work today told me they didn't recognize me and then someone called me skinny, it's weird. I wish I would see it just don't. That's a distorted body image I guess. The first week is going to be tough and you will have challenges, but just tell yourself why u are doing this. Write it down NOW, then when you feel weak, pull it out and tell yourself, you can and will do this, I do this every day and will have to do it for some time. Bad habits don't change overnight, it takes practice and more practice to change it. Good luck, let me know what I can do to help. But the main thing for you is to believe you are worth this, your health is worth this and if you do this, you will be successful, it may take a few months a year, or whatever time, but be patient, it comes. Stay in touch and get yourself pumped to change your world this week! Rock on!

Old 01-06-2015, 08:10 PM   #50
JordansKat
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
hi Kat! good to hear, just so you know, I have done every single diet myself so like most of us have done them all. I would not want a gastric bypass either, it's just a challenge isn't it? My 2 sisters are really becoming obese but they don't want to change either. As long as we try to change and recognize what we can do about this, and keep trying, eventually we will be successful. Just so u know, I don't see myself thin, someone at work today told me they didn't recognize me and then someone called me skinny, it's weird. I wish I would see it just don't. That's a distorted body image I guess. The first week is going to be tough and you will have challenges, but just tell yourself why u are doing this. Write it down NOW, then when you feel weak, pull it out and tell yourself, you can and will do this, I do this every day and will have to do it for some time. Bad habits don't change overnight, it takes practice and more practice to change it. Good luck, let me know what I can do to help. But the main thing for you is to believe you are worth this, your health is worth this and if you do this, you will be successful, it may take a few months a year, or whatever time, but be patient, it comes. Stay in touch and get yourself pumped to change your world this week! Rock on!
Thanks Dawn!!! I will stay in touch for sure and thank you so much for your kind words
Old 01-07-2015, 07:10 AM   #51
rachel0923
Senior LCF Member

good luck Kat! I was terrified when I started, afraid of giving up my food and drink "crutches." Putting out the money and making a plan, I told myself I had to do it, would be wasting my money otherwise. The first week I planned things to distract me, which was easy in late summer, like taking a long walk with a friend, taking the kids to the library, cleaning, meal-planning. Basically keeping busy without food at hand. I had a lot of events that tested my willpower, and I really had to plan for those (bring food to a homecoming parade, prepare food for a party that is Medi friendly - such as pulled pork with no bun). I was terrified to eat out because it was a test. So many months later, I'm no longer scared to be in tough situations. I know what to do. Week 1 is tough, it is easier in week 2 when you can have veggies. I still rarely eat fruit, except tomatoes. Good luck!

Dawn - You crazy being out in that cold! But good for you!

Weigh-in today, down 3 lbs! I was off-plan on NYE and New Year's Day, but back on track, in ketosis, and a nice loss this week. 15 to go! Good luck to all those entering week 1!
Old 01-07-2015, 10:09 AM   #52
JordansKat
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel0923 View Post
good luck Kat! I was terrified when I started, afraid of giving up my food and drink "crutches." Putting out the money and making a plan, I told myself I had to do it, would be wasting my money otherwise. The first week I planned things to distract me, which was easy in late summer, like taking a long walk with a friend, taking the kids to the library, cleaning, meal-planning. Basically keeping busy without food at hand. I had a lot of events that tested my willpower, and I really had to plan for those (bring food to a homecoming parade, prepare food for a party that is Medi friendly - such as pulled pork with no bun). I was terrified to eat out because it was a test. So many months later, I'm no longer scared to be in tough situations. I know what to do. Week 1 is tough, it is easier in week 2 when you can have veggies. I still rarely eat fruit, except tomatoes. Good luck!

Dawn - You crazy being out in that cold! But good for you!

Weigh-in today, down 3 lbs! I was off-plan on NYE and New Year's Day, but back on track, in ketosis, and a nice loss this week. 15 to go! Good luck to all those entering week 1!
Hi Rachel! Thank you for these tips -- I will have to for SURE bring my food with me to certain "functions" and there are a lot it seems! Both you and Dawn have been a big time inspiration for me. I can't express how grateful I am to have found this forum. I am looking forward to checking in with some stats in the next few days! Have a great day ladies! Kat
Old 01-07-2015, 06:21 PM   #53
dawnsch
Senior LCF Member

So we had another school delay, 2 hours, so that would mean I would go into work around 10 a.m, well, I had blood work scheduled at 715 a.m. so instead of taking it easy, I had to do that, shop for an hour at Walmart eventually went to work a lot earlier. We are in a polar vortex, really cold here about 34 below now, We did take a walk too, 3 miles, actually, not too bad but all I had exposed would be my eyes, I had 3 base layers on, pants, snow pants, down coat, scarf, base hat, hat, hood, under armour head gear, heated socks, boots and heated gloves. Oh--2 base shirts, a shirt, and my down coat. It takes me 30 minutes just to get out the door!!! O.k. day for eating, probably 700, I wasn't going to do fruit but I was so hungry this morning after fasting for 16 hours I was ravenous.

Awesome weight loss Rachel!

Kat--keep us posted, we can help!

Old 01-07-2015, 08:43 PM   #54
JordansKat
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
So we had another school delay, 2 hours, so that would mean I would go into work around 10 a.m, well, I had blood work scheduled at 715 a.m. so instead of taking it easy, I had to do that, shop for an hour at Walmart eventually went to work a lot earlier. We are in a polar vortex, really cold here about 34 below now, We did take a walk too, 3 miles, actually, not too bad but all I had exposed would be my eyes, I had 3 base layers on, pants, snow pants, down coat, scarf, base hat, hat, hood, under armour head gear, heated socks, boots and heated gloves. Oh--2 base shirts, a shirt, and my down coat. It takes me 30 minutes just to get out the door!!! O.k. day for eating, probably 700, I wasn't going to do fruit but I was so hungry this morning after fasting for 16 hours I was ravenous.

Awesome weight loss Rachel!

Kat--keep us posted, we can help!
Dawn!!! Only someone who kicks butt walks 3 miles in 34 below weather!! Congrats Rachel on your weight loss! I'm SO jazzed you guys! It's gonna be a great year! Will post tomorrow after my dr visit. Kat
Old 01-08-2015, 05:56 AM   #55
KRene
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: KRene
Stats: 182.2/182.2/150 5'5"
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 11/04/2016
Happy New Year Everyone!!! Sorry I haven't been on here in...I don't know, maybe 2 or 3 weeks. Had an awesome Christmas with our family, kept our 3 1/2 year old and 1 year old Granddaughters while our son and DIL had a long weekend getaway for themselves before he has to deploy next month. I kept telling my husband that I needed to get a walk or a workout in, he told me I was getting plenty of exercise keeping up with those two. I guess he was right since I had a 3.8 loss for the two week Christmas/New Years timeframe. I was so excited. I was hoping for 2, usually I have a good idea what the scale is going to show, but the battery in my scale at home is low so it's not giving an accurate weight.

Welcome to the newbies! You can do this. I, like many on this board have tried everything to lose weight. Medi has been great for me and once I got started, it hasn't been very hard. Track what you eat, eat a little something every few hours, and drink lots of water. One thing I made sure I did over the holidays was drink a big glass of water while preparing meals or before going out and I continue to do that now.

Great loss Rachel, and Dawn...Isn't it awesome to be able to snap and zip those 10s and 8s. I have been shopping in some plastic bins of clothes I have had stored for who knows how long. My son called me the other day and said "Amy is sending you some size 10 jeans" Amy is my DIL and has done a great job getting her baby weight off.

Hope everyone is having a great week...Stay warm and on track.
KRene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 08:53 AM   #56
mscourtney210
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mscourtney210
Stats: 193/156.5/145 @5'3
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: August 28, 2014
Sorry. I went to the clinic yesterday. I told the MA and that I haven't been good for the holidays. It was fine. I lost 3.5lbs. I went food shopping last night and I have started week one today. I will stay on track. Feb 10 is my birthday. Looking to lose 10 more lbs by then.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race
mscourtney210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 09:07 AM   #57
Workitout
Junior LCF Member

Hi all! I'm on day 4 it's so tough and I haven't lost anything!!! So I'm a bit sad.
Old 01-08-2015, 09:53 AM   #58
JordansKat
Senior LCF Member

Hi everyone! Just got back from dr and I'm in good health (just overweight or, ahem, obese) but it's all good. On track to do this! Workitout -- I don't have any experience with medi technically because day one for me is Monday but you CAN do this!!!! We're in it together and I really get that vibe here. Hang in there and will join ya'll Monday!!! But I will probably check in before again. Have a great day!!! Kat
Old 01-08-2015, 04:17 PM   #59
dawnsch
Senior LCF Member

Still behaving! hope everyone is too! I decided I am NOT going to walk tonight, just got home after an icy snowy drive home and got a headache from that stress. Keep going, you can do this.

Old 01-09-2015, 06:32 AM   #60
Workitout
Junior LCF Member

I am behaving but unfortunately not losing anything. Am I doing something g wrong?