Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 09-28-2015, 07:14 PM   #1
breine259
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: breine259
Help: Ready to Go to Weight Watchers

I am only about 2 weeks into the Medi program and while I was feeling very encouraged the first week (I lost 6.8 pounds), I am sick of feeling deprived of foods that I like. I've tried the oopsie bread and that was crap. I want to be able to enjoy foods and be normal. We all know that when you feel restricted the object becomes like the apple in the Garden of Eden. I'm not trying to gorge myself, but I have noticed that when I declare a cheat day, I tend to want to get all the donuts, hamburgers, pizza, chinese, etc. that I want all in one day. This is not realistic, and yes I want to lose weight and yes I need help, but at the same time I'm not trying to feel deprived, restricted, or like I'm dieting (even though I am). What to do?
breine259 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2015, 09:34 AM   #2
rachel0923
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: rachel0923
Stats: 5'5"/200/159/145
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 09/17/2014
Sorry you are feeling this way! I find that I cannot have a cheat day, because then I won't be back on track. By staying in ketosis you should be eliminating those cravings. I know that personally, I cannot lose weight if I allow myself these forbidden foods, even on WW, because I will feel restricted because I'm still hungry after eating those foods and not have enough points left (I was actually a lifetimer on WW back when the Core program was available - basically the low carb program). But of course everyone is different and you need to do what works for you. Medi isn't for everyone. Good luck!