Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 07-01-2016, 04:27 AM   #1
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: 261/250.6/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: January 3, 2016 (this time!)
Sizzling the weight off in July, with Stillmans!

Happy July 1st. Summer is in full swing now! We can join together and support each other so that we can meet our July goals!

My July goals are to increase my exercise and lose 10 pounds!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2016, 07:58 AM   #2
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: StillTheOne
Good day ! Thank you mim for the July thread My goal for this month will be to lose 10lbs. when I do go off plan to not stay off more than 2 days or if the scale goes up more than 5lbs. Immediately go back on plan !! That's a must for me or things spiral out of control!
Happy July 1st everyone !!
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 08:44 AM   #3
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Happy 1st! I seriously can not believe it is July already. I am off plan but not doing anything dramatic.
I will continue to check in so I don't jump into a carb frenzie.

My torn detoid ligament is trying to do me in. You would think the broken ankle would hurt more...nope. The ligament is the worst!

Our family BBQ is tomorrow and then we are all getting together for a ball game and fireworks on Monday.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Old 07-01-2016, 06:00 PM   #4
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Happy 1st! I seriously can not believe it is July already. I am off plan but not doing anything dramatic.
I will continue to check in so I don't jump into a carb frenzie.

My torn detoid ligament is trying to do me in. You would think the broken ankle would hurt more...nope. The ligament is the worst!

Our family BBQ is tomorrow and then we are all getting together for a ball game and fireworks on Monday.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
I know right ? before we know it it will be labour day !
Rest up that ankle . Enjoy your family BBQ and have fun at the ball game/fireworks !
Also do check in ! Those carb frenzie attacks are difficult
Happy 4th of July
Old 07-01-2016, 06:27 PM   #5
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

I made it through another day .
One hard boiled egg . Spicy chicken tenders and 1/2 cup of CC how exciting! I nibble on chicken all day and I really cannot wait for my hot dog on Monday
I will weigh in on Monday morning so I can see on Tuesday the results what the off plan did and then be mindful on Tuesday . I will be back on plan Wednesday to focus on my goal . I am trying to decide if I shall begin with the QWL or the 7 day diet . I have in the past did Atkins after a carb binge however not this month , Lately I have added more fat to my LC diet the week before TOM arrives and during it because the higher fat low carb meals get me through the change in hormones my body goes through . I will save my cheesy days around the end of the month We all need to find what works best for our bodies in order to lose weight . And we shall !
Have a wonderful weekend everyone !
Old 07-01-2016, 06:30 PM   #6
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Yeah Still for making it through another day! I want hot dogs too! : )
Old 07-02-2016, 04:13 AM   #7
kal
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kal
Stats: 5'6" 233/189.6/148-155
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: Restart 11/11/2015
I'm here! So egg fasting today. Going shopping for an outfit for tomorrows outing. Going to the navy base for food (meats), fun, music, men, and fireworks...you know all the typical stuff. Since I'm single now I need an outfit that fits properly and hopefully subtly screams I'm single lol. I haven't been single since I was 16....so I really haven't the slightest clue. But I'm happy with my decisions and I'd rather be single after 9 years than stuck in a relationship I disliked. Bettering my mind and body now. I can do this. Nothing holding me back or weighing me down.
Goal Weight: 145

Goals:
185 : No longer obese.
180 : Mani/pedi
170 : Receive passport
160 : Sephora makeup
150 : TBD
140 : TBD
kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 05:22 AM   #8
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Kal - you will look great at the outing! And yes - 'tis better to be single and happy with yourself, than in a miserable relationship. But a loving relationship - ahhh there is nothing like it! Personally, I've never had anything like it!
Old 07-02-2016, 06:54 AM   #9
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

Kal, I agree with mim you will look stunning . Have fun !
Mim are you ready to fire up that grill ?
Bratty how is that ankle feeling ?
I made my decision to do the 7 day diet on Wednesday it is low carb and low fat and easy for me to adjust to after as what Bratty said that "carb frenzie" lol
There will be funnel cake and fudge and I will be tempted! I feel like Winnie the Pooh with his love for honey and getting his poor head stuck in pots of honey for just a smidgen
Old 07-02-2016, 10:15 AM   #10
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: 194/184/140 5ft 11
WOE: Stillman's QWL/South Beach
Hey everyone just checking in. Thanks for looking out for me Mim. Day one again, so far so good. I plan to log my weight weelky in my signature. I've got a chicken soup on the stove... Just chicken and organic stock cubes. I might add some chilli flakes and garlic powder for a kick. Breakfast was bacon rounds (no fat) and two poached eggs. Trying to get my water in. Dukan allows me 0% milk and Greek yoghurt so I've also had a shake and a few spoons of Greek yoghurt mixed with a little SF strawberry jelly mixed in (jello).
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 04:16 PM   #11
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Yeah! MMS is back!

I'm still learning about whole30. I have cut out grains already because I low carb. I have to cut out dairy, but I have a bit of cheese which I want to finish up while I'm reading about the plan!
Old 07-03-2016, 07:11 AM   #12
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

Happy Sunday !
Makemeslim I also like chicken soup with a bit of a kick . I hope you enjoyed your soup

Mim I will take a look into whole 30. I like having my low carb veggies and salads!

I am the type of person who likes to mix up my low carb diet every now and then, this way my body doesn't become resistant.

I just recently found this tasty gluten free and soy free (soy sauce alternative) It is made with coconut but does not have a coconut taste and it has been my new go to favourite to give my chicken a sweet flavour . I am the bigger dipper so I never could use any condiment in moderation
Old 07-03-2016, 02:51 PM   #13
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Hey Still - what is the name of the tasty gluten free and soy free soy sauce alternative?
Old 07-03-2016, 06:08 PM   #14
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

Today I tasted some very tempting cheeseburger dip it has ketchup in the ingredients and some carbs from vidalia onions and sweet pickles .
I weighed myself after the tasty indulgence and the scale said 158.4lbs. I will take it and enjoy my 4th of July eve. I will get back on track Wednesday and no more dipping in high carbs. But cheeseburger dip had me at first whiff lol

Hi mim it's called coconut secret the original coconut aminos soy-free seasoning.

158.4 lbs July 3rd
1st goal 155lbs.
Final goal at the end of July 150lbs.

Last edited by StillTheOne; 07-03-2016 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: misspelled
Old 07-04-2016, 04:33 AM   #15
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Yeah! MMS is back!

I'm still learning about whole30. I have cut out grains already because I low carb. I have to cut out dairy, but I have a bit of cheese which I want to finish up while I'm reading about the plan!
Thanks Mim! I mucked up a little bit last night... Nothing to drastic. I normally start high fat and then ease in to plan. It's tough otherwise. Will see how I cope today (it's nearly lunch time and I've not read yet) and then decide if I need to high fat it for a few days.
Old 07-04-2016, 04:35 AM   #16
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillTheOne View Post
Happy Sunday !
Makemeslim I also like chicken soup with a bit of a kick . I hope you enjoyed your soup

Mim I will take a look into whole 30. I like having my low carb veggies and salads!

I am the type of person who likes to mix up my low carb diet every now and then, this way my body doesn't become resistant.

I just recently found this tasty gluten free and soy free (soy sauce alternative) It is made with coconut but does not have a coconut taste and it has been my new go to favourite to give my chicken a sweet flavour . I am the bigger dipper so I never could use any condiment in moderation
Hi Still, it was pretty good. I like that it practically takes no effort I just through it all in. I don't even chop the chicken, I wait for it to fall apart. what's the name/ brand of the soy sauce alternative? Sound interesting.

Last edited by makemeslim; 07-04-2016 at 04:36 AM..
Old 07-04-2016, 04:37 AM   #17
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Hey Still - what is the name of the tasty gluten free and soy free soy sauce alternative?
Ha! I just asked the same!
Old 07-04-2016, 04:39 AM   #18
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillTheOne View Post
Today I tasted some very tempting cheeseburger dip it has ketchup in the ingredients and some carbs from vidalia onions and sweet pickles .
I weighed myself after the tasty indulgence and the scale said 158.4lbs. I will take it and enjoy my 4th of July eve. I will get back on track Wednesday and no more dipping in high carbs. But cheeseburger dip had me at first whiff lol

Hi mim it's called coconut secret the original coconut aminos soy-free seasoning.

158.4 lbs July 3rd
1st goal 155lbs.
Final goal at the end of July 150lbs.
I'll look that up but bet we don't have it here. I have a low carb tomato sauce with hardly any calls or carbs. Franken food but handy when you want a little something.
Old 07-04-2016, 04:52 AM   #19
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Kal - you will look great at the outing! And yes - 'tis better to be single and happy with yourself, than in a miserable relationship. But a loving relationship - ahhh there is nothing like it! Personally, I've never had anything like it!
Old 07-04-2016, 04:57 AM   #20
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

It is the Independence Day in the states. That means that for the last several nights people have been setting off firecrackers. Ug.

MMS - I always start out high fat too. It really helps to get on plan without all the side effects.

I'm going to be a grandma again this week! My DIL will be induced one day this week, and when the baby is born I'll go see her! When I get back I'll be able to do the whole30 the way it is meant to be done. I'm very close to following it now and I have dropped a few pounds, although the main purpose is to detox.
Old 07-04-2016, 07:51 AM   #21
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

Happy 4th !
Mim and makemeslim did you happen to find coconut secrets? I bought mine from Amazon .

Every year I receive requests for my very berry flag cake . I have been making it for years! I can make it in my sleep .

I know Mim those fireworks start from June in my area. Grandma again ! My oldest son and DIL will be married one year this August , I look forward to that phone call hey , mom guess what ?

Have a Happy and safe 4th !
Old 07-04-2016, 08:23 AM   #22
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Yes, I found coconut secrets and ordered it already! Thanks still!
Old 07-05-2016, 04:17 AM   #23
kal
Major LCF Poster!

Checking in.did well yesterday and had lots of chicken.made porkchops in my crockpot overnight so that's my lunch for the next few days. Hoping to drop 4 pounds this month. doing qwl for at least the next 7 days.if I can manage more then great but it's a start. If I manage 7 days and can't go longer I'll make some cabbage soup and do like a mini cabbage soup diet...mainly because I like soup lol. Then switch back into stillmans of course.

Goals:
Old 07-05-2016, 04:51 AM   #24
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

It is good morning for me! After the holiday weekend, it feels like Monday morning! I am doing well on the whole30 so far. And there is no more cheese in my house so I'm ready to start it as written! The program calls for not weighing for the 30 days, but i am going to continue to weigh, just not as often! I'll do weekly weigh ins instead of my everyday, sometimes twice a day addiction! : )
Old 07-05-2016, 05:28 AM   #25
kal
Major LCF Poster!

I cant imagine not weighing for 30 days either.so weekly is a good compromise. You got this mim...plus no cheese to tempt you.

Goals:
Old 07-05-2016, 08:14 PM   #26
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

Mim simply ghee with garlic on Amazon check it out if it is whole 30 compliant .

I was very off plan these 2 days. Tomorrow I will gradually weasel my way in diet mode I have some fresh fruits I will need to finish up like watermelon and berries . The fudge and cakes will no longer be accepted although I wish !

I will not promise the no looking at the scale. I always fail at it . The more I try to stop myself the more I want to . The best I can do is day by day . I didn't look today though
Old 07-06-2016, 04:46 AM   #27
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

I'm a grandma again! My latest grandchild was born yesterday! I'll go up next week to meet her.

Still - I actually bought ghee. That is what whole30 allows - not butter because of the dairy in butter.
Old 07-06-2016, 07:29 AM   #28
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

that is wonderful news mim !

I would always get tikka masala takeaway at my favourite Indian restaurant . I discovered ghee when I did my own copy cat version of tikka masala, the recipe called for ghee. I was impressed that it tastes good also it did not need refrigeration for up to 3 months. I still have some in my cupboard that did not expire .

Well poor me I am eating healthy carbs today. Natural sugars from leftover fruits and veggies.
Old 07-06-2016, 10:38 AM   #29
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 202/176/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: March 2016
Wow 30 days without weighing! I always say I am only going to weigh weekly but I usually weight daily I find it keep me on track but sometimes it can have the opposite effect. Is that why this whole 30 plan recommends it?

I am still just doing low carb I will have to get back on stills but I keep eating veggies! I guess as far as healthy eating goes that's not so bad,, but I am frustrated with myself for not getting back on track since I was doing super well at the beginning if June (has it been a month!?)
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 10:39 AM   #30
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 202/176/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: March 2016
Congrats on the grand baby Mim!! That's so exciting!!
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote