Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Forum Jump
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2016, 11:30 AM   #61
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member
 
StillTheOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 612
Gallery: StillTheOne
Happy Thursday !

On plan and feeling lighter already that's stillmans doing its thing .

I lost my appetite doing QWL my typical day would consist of lemon water then black coffee and chicken breasts as much as I can stand and within 2 days I was in ketosis ~ burning fat !
I drank my water, unsweetened iced tea and so much hot tea green tea especially.

Although, I lost my appetite on QWL soon as I added low carb fruits and veggies boom my appetite came back! also, some weight gain about 3lbs.

I once weighed 197lbs and QWL brought me down to 186lbs. rather "Quickly"

My weight reached 160 lbs eventually (not always dieting) and that felt great health wise and at that point I wanted to reach my next goal of 150lbs. My last weigh in I was going up and down between 158lbs. - 156lbs my lowest I've been in years !

Switching diets around over those years and tricking my metabolism even enjoying holiday meals . I kept it off ! Now this rule helped me "Don't go past a 5lb gain " that's how I kept it off more than 2 and a half years later I never went back up and I thank support forums like LCF for this advice !

Now we can all do this !! When you have cravings come on here and post and let's support each other
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2016, 11:34 AM   #62
Partyof8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Partyof8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Beachy
Posts: 3,177
Gallery: Partyof8
Stats: 348/231/170
WOE: Low Carb, Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: Began journey March '14 Break '15 restart: Jan '16
Yes! PB&J is like crack!

But today I woke up at 241 which brings me down 5 pounds in 4 days. My clothes are fitting looser.
I am allowing myself the cup of coffee with splenda and 1-2 tsp non fat creamer.

I'm so psyched and encouraged. Let's hope today goes well again!!!
__________________
Katie ~ If not now, when?

Restart after baby: 285 on 1/18/16 - lost 54 pounds since!
117 pounds total
Today, I will just do my very best.
Partyof8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 12:22 PM   #63
Carly
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 12,042
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/126.8/125 5'1" 41yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD- maintaining since 2/2013
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeepot View Post
So you will use JUDD to maintain? And you won't lose more weight following it?
Well, I've been maintaining currently, despite wanting to lose 5-10 pounds, so I'm going to shake things up with Stillman's since I have been on JUDDD for 4.5 years. I got to goal and beyond in 2013 and stayed there, but in late 2015 till now I have 5 pounds that I really can't get off with strict JUDDD. I don't know why, but it is what it is. Enter Stillman's. I'm starting on Sunday.
__________________
Carly
JUDDD changed my life. It transformed my health, gave me freedom and restored my confidence.

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 12:34 PM   #64
Partyof8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Partyof8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Beachy
Posts: 3,177
Gallery: Partyof8
Stats: 348/231/170
WOE: Low Carb, Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: Began journey March '14 Break '15 restart: Jan '16
I hope you will be as impressed as I am, Carly!!
__________________
Katie ~ If not now, when?

Restart after baby: 285 on 1/18/16 - lost 54 pounds since!
117 pounds total
Today, I will just do my very best.
Partyof8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 12:47 PM   #65
Joybird
Junior LCF Member
 
Joybird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 36
Gallery: Joybird
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Oct 8/07
Started August 2nd

I started Stillman's on Tuesday Aug 2nd, not knowing much about the diet..I ordered a copy of his book on amazon...so I have been winging it until my book arrives...So far in just 2 days , I'm down 4lbs.
My goal is 60lbs for a cruise that is booked for April 2017,,,,hopefully that will give me enough time to slim down
Any help or words of encouragement would be great !!!
Good luck to everyone
__________________
Joybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 12:53 PM   #66
Partyof8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Partyof8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Beachy
Posts: 3,177
Gallery: Partyof8
Stats: 348/231/170
WOE: Low Carb, Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: Began journey March '14 Break '15 restart: Jan '16
Oh Joy..from the results I am seeing from various people - I would bet you will be able to reach that by December if you stay committed to it!
I just talked to a lady who lost 88 pounds in 5 months now!
__________________
Katie ~ If not now, when?

Restart after baby: 285 on 1/18/16 - lost 54 pounds since!
117 pounds total
Today, I will just do my very best.
Partyof8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 01:55 PM   #67
Joybird
Junior LCF Member
 
Joybird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 36
Gallery: Joybird
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Oct 8/07
88lbs in 5months...that's awesome....Well I'm giving myself enough time...and plan to stay committed, or course weekends are hardest..its not the bread..its more the wine for me
__________________
Joybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 01:57 PM   #68
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member
 
StillTheOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 612
Gallery: StillTheOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Well, I've been maintaining currently, despite wanting to lose 5-10 pounds, so I'm going to shake things up with Stillman's since I have been on JUDDD for 4.5 years. I got to goal and beyond in 2013 and stayed there, but in late 2015 till now I have 5 pounds that I really can't get off with strict JUDDD. I don't know why, but it is what it is. Enter Stillman's. I'm starting on Sunday.
Carly you're an inspiration
I am 51 years old and lose slowly and because of inspiring people like you! I never ever gave up and will not . Thank you !!
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 02:02 PM   #69
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member
 
StillTheOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 612
Gallery: StillTheOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joybird View Post
88lbs in 5months...that's awesome....Well I'm giving myself enough time...and plan to stay committed, or course weekends are hardest..its not the bread..its more the wine for me
Oh I whine over wine ! especially over the holidays my weakness .
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 02:04 PM   #70
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member
 
StillTheOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 612
Gallery: StillTheOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joybird View Post
I started Stillman's on Tuesday Aug 2nd, not knowing much about the diet..I ordered a copy of his book on amazon...so I have been winging it until my book arrives...So far in just 2 days , I'm down 4lbs.
My goal is 60lbs for a cruise that is booked for April 2017,,,,hopefully that will give me enough time to slim down
Any help or words of encouragement would be great !!!
Good luck to everyone
Words of encouragement :
"Check in and post , we're here for you ."
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 02:21 PM   #71
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,549
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeepot View Post
So when you eat, does your appetite kick back in? Worried a little...
I believe so. That is why I have lost and gained 20-30 lbs over and over again for 8 years.

Hoping this time will be different!
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 02:59 PM   #72
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member
 
StillTheOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 612
Gallery: StillTheOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
I believe so. That is why I have lost and gained 20-30 lbs over and over again for 8 years.

Hoping this time will be different!
BrattyS that's how it was for me at 186lbs I would get to 180 lbs then 186lbs . Now it's going the same way 156.lbs back up 160 lbs then 156lbs a yoyo!
There is a time when you just say enough already
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 12:59 AM   #73
Partyof8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Partyof8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Beachy
Posts: 3,177
Gallery: Partyof8
Stats: 348/231/170
WOE: Low Carb, Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: Began journey March '14 Break '15 restart: Jan '16
Today I was able to stay on plan!


I know this may not be a big deal for vets of Stillman, but seriously - I have known about this diet almost since I came to LCF, and partially blocked it from my memory because it seemed so terrifying. LOL
So I am super, super proud of myself for that! 4 days on a diet that I have previously considered absolutely impossible for me to do.

That's almost as great a feeling as losing the next ten pounds. lol

ToM came today, so no telling what I will be in the morning. Typically I have noticed a 3-6 pound gain that can take a day or two to mellow out.
Curious if all the water intake I have been doing will change that this month.

Regardless, just to be in the low 240's...That's wonderful also. I have just been keeping my eye on how far away from the 300's I can get. Now that I am almost in the 30's, I'm like wow! The 300's are so far away. I've done it!

I remember the first time I weighed myself and found myself over 300 pounds. I remember what I was wearing, where I was standing (right here in this very house actually, my Dad was alive and we were visiting), I remember everything about that moment when I saw that I was now a 309 pound adult.

I don't know if I can explain to someone just how devastating that was.

Ofcourse, it wasn't until I saw 348 years later, and realized - I'm almost halfway to 400. No. Just no.

I had accepted myself as a 300 plus pound woman, but there was no way I wanted to accept myself as a 400. I knew if I gave in on this, I would never change.

So I'm sorry for the long post as a newbie on your area...but I am just so elated today when I saw 240 on the scale (second time I weighed)....I'm on my way to the 100's!!

Thanks for listening!
__________________
Katie ~ If not now, when?

Restart after baby: 285 on 1/18/16 - lost 54 pounds since!
117 pounds total
Today, I will just do my very best.
Partyof8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:55 AM   #74
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member
 
StillTheOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 612
Gallery: StillTheOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partyof8 View Post
Today I was able to stay on plan!


I know this may not be a big deal for vets of Stillman, but seriously - I have known about this diet almost since I came to LCF, and partially blocked it from my memory because it seemed so terrifying. LOL
So I am super, super proud of myself for that! 4 days on a diet that I have previously considered absolutely impossible for me to do.

That's almost as great a feeling as losing the next ten pounds. lol

ToM came today, so no telling what I will be in the morning. Typically I have noticed a 3-6 pound gain that can take a day or two to mellow out.
Curious if all the water intake I have been doing will change that this month.

Regardless, just to be in the low 240's...That's wonderful also. I have just been keeping my eye on how far away from the 300's I can get. Now that I am almost in the 30's, I'm like wow! The 300's are so far away. I've done it!

I remember the first time I weighed myself and found myself over 300 pounds. I remember what I was wearing, where I was standing (right here in this very house actually, my Dad was alive and we were visiting), I remember everything about that moment when I saw that I was now a 309 pound adult.

I don't know if I can explain to someone just how devastating that was.

Ofcourse, it wasn't until I saw 348 years later, and realized - I'm almost halfway to 400. No. Just no.

I had accepted myself as a 300 plus pound woman, but there was no way I wanted to accept myself as a 400. I knew if I gave in on this, I would never change.

So I'm sorry for the long post as a newbie on your area...but I am just so elated today when I saw 240 on the scale (second time I weighed)....I'm on my way to the 100's!!

Thanks for listening!
WONDERFUL KATIE!!

You are closer to Onderland!!
You're determination paid off . You got this !
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 07:04 AM   #75
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member
 
StillTheOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 612
Gallery: StillTheOne
Happy Friday ! Busy day and weekend ahead . On plan and ready to see results on Monday not weighing everyday is a new rule I added for myself, because I fluctuate day to day and if the scale is up I am down .
Yesterday I had juicy rib eye for dinner Lunch was chicken breasts . I have steak picada marinating in the fridge for tomorrow. I have lost weight in the past with that recipe . I can only hope I do again.
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 07:07 AM   #76
coffeepot
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 59
Gallery: coffeepot
Stats: 153/135/135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partyof8 View Post
Today I was able to stay on plan!

.

I remember the first time I weighed myself and found myself over 300 pounds. I remember what I was wearing, where I was standing (right here in this very house actually, my Dad was alive and we were visiting), I remember everything about that moment when I saw that I was now a 309 pound adult.

I don't know if I can explain to someone just how devastating that was.

Ofcourse, it wasn't until I saw 348 years later, and realized - I'm almost halfway to 400. No. Just no.

I had accepted myself as a 300 plus pound woman, but there was no way I wanted to accept myself as a 400. I knew if I gave in on this, I would never change.

So I'm sorry for the long post as a newbie on your area...but I am just so elated today when I saw 240 on the scale (second time I weighed)....I'm on my way to the 100's!!

Thanks for listening!
Totally get it! You've done such a good job and I firmly believe you will succeed.

My old scale only went up to 280, so when I reached 260, I stopped weighing. What is so hard for me to believe now is that I didn't see myself as that fat. During one of my pregnancies, my doctor gave me an order to go immediately to the hospital for observation for high blood pressure and he'd written on the admitting paper--morbidly obese. It was a shocker! And I still didn't weigh as much as 260...I continued to ignore my weight. When I see pictures from that time, I cringe from embarrassment. But I also try to be understanding with myself and see the reasons why. When I finally did begin dieting, I was so happy to reach 250, 225, 199. I felt positively svelte, and at 5'2'', I wasn't! I guess that's why I don't worry so much now. Since I lost the first 100 lbs, my weight has gone up and down. A few yrs ago, I weighed 120. Then it steadily climbed up to 135, then 145. When it reached 153, I really became frightened because I know how easy it is to gain again. Ever since I lost weight, I have felt like a heavy person masquerading in a thinner person's body. Now I feel like my costume is almost coming off--and there I'll be again.

You've done such a good job on a difficult diet. You will win! You already have.
coffeepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 07:11 AM   #77
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,553
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: 194/184/140 5ft 11
WOE: Stillman's QWL/South Beach
Quick fly by to say hi! Will catch up with posts later today. Hope everyone is has a great on plan day x
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 07:13 AM   #78
coffeepot
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 59
Gallery: coffeepot
Stats: 153/135/135
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillTheOne View Post
Oh I whine over wine ! especially over the holidays my weakness .
Add me to your group--it's the most difficult aspect of low carb for me, because I find that no matter what diet I do, the wine makes me gain. If I liked scotch or something, maybe I could drink, but I don't. So off for a sober month...
coffeepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 07:19 AM   #79
coffeepot
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 59
Gallery: coffeepot
Stats: 153/135/135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joybird View Post
I started Stillman's on Tuesday Aug 2nd, not knowing much about the diet..I ordered a copy of his book on amazon...so I have been winging it until my book arrives...So far in just 2 days , I'm down 4lbs.
My goal is 60lbs for a cruise that is booked for April 2017,,,,hopefully that will give me enough time to slim down
Any help or words of encouragement would be great !!!
Good luck to everyone
I think you can easily do it with time to spare! 4lbs is fantastic. Just be prepared for small stalls--even Stillman said to expect them, but your body is doing great things during a stall.

The QWL sticky explains everything--just eat what it says. If you follow his diet, I think you'll lose that by Christmas unless that's an unreasonably low weight for you. This diet works! You can do it! You're off to a great start.
coffeepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 07:21 AM   #80
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,553
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: 194/184/140 5ft 11
WOE: Stillman's QWL/South Beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Yes, here it is, the last full month of Summer. Can you believe it? While I haven't been able to meet my summer goals thus far, I'm excited for August. I am determined and motivated to A..Lose 10 pounds (at least) and B...Exercise at least 6 days a week!

What are your goals? I know that together we can get there!
Hey Mim. Thanks for thread. I really need to get more active and so the plan is to try and walk for ten minutes a day no matter how bad the fatigue is. If my knee plays up then I'll do it on crutches which I guess will be good for my arms. That will be starting from Monday. I can't believe how inactive I've become... It's scary. I use to walk so much! I'm also coming off some medications tomorrow that contain sucrose and I'm hoping this will make a difference to my losses.
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 07:22 AM   #81
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,553
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: 194/184/140 5ft 11
WOE: Stillman's QWL/South Beach
Also, I bought myself a new bag which I'm not allowed to use until I've ditched 14lbs. A little inspiration!
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 07:25 AM   #82
coffeepot
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 59
Gallery: coffeepot
Stats: 153/135/135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partyof8 View Post
Yes! PB&J is like crack!

But today I woke up at 241 which brings me down 5 pounds in 4 days. My clothes are fitting looser.
I am allowing myself the cup of coffee with splenda and 1-2 tsp non fat creamer.

I'm so psyched and encouraged. Let's hope today goes well again!!!
So wonderful to hear--I'm happy for you. I'm hoping your phenomenal losses continue and that you will quickly see 199!
coffeepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 07:29 AM   #83
coffeepot
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 59
Gallery: coffeepot
Stats: 153/135/135
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillTheOne View Post
Happy Friday ! Busy day and weekend ahead . On plan and ready to see results on Monday not weighing everyday is a new rule I added for myself, because I fluctuate day to day and if the scale is up I am down .
Yesterday I had juicy rib eye for dinner Lunch was chicken breasts . I have steak picada marinating in the fridge for tomorrow. I have lost weight in the past with that recipe . I can only hope I do again.
Your menu sounds delicious. I am sure it will work its wonders.
Good luck!
coffeepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 07:40 AM   #84
coffeepot
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 59
Gallery: coffeepot
Stats: 153/135/135
Yesterday I ate salmon for lunch, and I did eat broiled top round for dinner. Once I started eating, my appetite was back. I ate more meat than I should have, but I still lost half a pound which brings my total loss to 6 1/2 lbs for 5 days. I think I might slow down on weighing because my losses will probably slow down now and I don't want to be discouraged. I have a doctor's app't in a week or so, and I want to weigh what I did last year (another 2 lbs), so --
I hate being weighed. I hate having the nurse guess my weight and have to move the weight up if I weigh more than she guessed. Silly goal, but it's my current motivation for the next 10 days. I will need motivation when my daughter eats peaches and watermelon and my husband drinks wine....
coffeepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 07:53 AM   #85
Joybird
Junior LCF Member
 
Joybird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 36
Gallery: Joybird
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Oct 8/07
Awesome results Coffeepot....Happy Friday all...no weight loss for me overnight...guess I stalled already....pluggin away though
__________________
Joybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 08:09 AM   #86
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,449
Gallery: Mim
Stats: 261/250.6/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: January 3, 2016 (this time!)
I am enjoying my morning coffee after bit of a sleep in! I tried on a dress yesterday that had been too small a few weeks ago - and I can get it on! I can't wear it yet, but at least I can put it on and see the change!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 09:43 AM   #87
coffeepot
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 59
Gallery: coffeepot
Stats: 153/135/135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joybird View Post
Awesome results Coffeepot....Happy Friday all...no weight loss for me overnight...guess I stalled already....pluggin away though
Don't worry about the stall and please don't compare your losses to anyone else's. On the day before I began Stillman's, I had wine, raspberries, veggies, cheese. I gained 3 lbs that night--and that water weight is what I've lost mainly. Scales lie--

What counts on this diet is "stickin" and you will. The other thing is once I passed menopause, I found weight loss incredibly easy. That doesn't mean I maintain cause I'm a failure at that, but when I think of how hard it was those years before and during menopause...

I truly do think stalls are good if and when you stall. BTW I don't think one day is a stall--probably just fluctuating water weight. Stalls mean other good things are happening--maybe loss of inches which is true goal.

You'll be golden by Christmas and the cruise later.
coffeepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 09:45 AM   #88
coffeepot
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 59
Gallery: coffeepot
Stats: 153/135/135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
I am enjoying my morning coffee after bit of a sleep in! I tried on a dress yesterday that had been too small a few weeks ago - and I can get it on! I can't wear it yet, but at least I can put it on and see the change!
Mim--Fantastic. How are your shoes/walks progressing? You will be in that dress soon! My magic ball predicts!
coffeepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 11:11 AM   #89
Joybird
Junior LCF Member
 
Joybird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 36
Gallery: Joybird
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Oct 8/07
Thanks Coffeepot...I'm 53...so ive just started menopause or pre-menopause. whatever it maybe.
But I'm hitting the gym 5-6 days per week. Hoping that helps
Great News Mimi !!!
__________________
Joybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 09:58 PM   #90
GME
Big Yapper!!!!
 
GME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: CA Coast
Posts: 8,625
Gallery: GME
Stats: 250/217/not sure 5'7
WOE: IF/NK
Start Date: April 2000 (the first time)
Hi all, I followed Katie over here () and I have a couple of questions...

Do many of you eat beef? I have read the "leanest" cuts are OK, but I mostly see people talk about chicken. If you do eat ground beef, do you get the 93/7, or something else? Maybe sirloin?

Anyone eat ff yogurt? I know the plan says nothing but the things listed, but it was written quite a while ago. I thought I had read about folks eating yogurt, but I may be thinking of Dukan.

I have been doing intermittant fasting, which is good, but slow for me and I have something in just over a month I would really like to drop some lbs for.

Thoughts and advice welcome.
__________________
Gina
GME is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:04 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2017 Netrition, Inc. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Netrition, Inc.