Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 08-07-2016, 10:55 PM   #151
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: 194/184/140 5ft 11
WOE: Stillman's QWL/South Beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
let us know whatcha came up with, cause QWL is so exciting!
it's amazing what one can come up with when desperate! Things that would normally repulse start sounding good.
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2016, 10:57 PM   #152
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillTheOne View Post
Tomorrow is restart for me .. I caved in for some ice cream and I feel like I lost control . Starbucks was tempting but I resisted . I am going to bed early start over and wipe that slate clean !
Thanks for your support makemeslim and Al I don't know why it's harder this time around .
Hey Still, as my appetite is low and I'm in ketosis I've decided to jump on the Stillman wagon with ya! Let's do this thing!

Last edited by makemeslim; 08-07-2016 at 11:02 PM..
Old 08-07-2016, 11:01 PM   #153
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Al, I've got some CL left from my last purchase but Amazon are clean out of Grape! I hope they get some in soon! I know it's not healthy but a drink a day keeps boredom at bay, for me anyway. Guess I could always have a hot strawberry jelly (jello).

Last edited by makemeslim; 08-07-2016 at 11:02 PM..
Old 08-07-2016, 11:14 PM   #154
Partyof8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Partyof8
Stats: 348/231/170
WOE: Low Carb, Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: Began journey March '14 Break '15 restart: Jan '16
Stilltheone,
I have a hard time getting back on a strict diet after I've been off. Sometimes I just need a longer break, sometimes I need to try a different diet. Keep trying, but if it doesn't happen - try something else. Don't give up, I'm rooting for you friend.
I ended up eating 3 hb eggs with mustard. My ground chicken stuff was too salty and I really wanted to eat it in lettuce cups. :/
I ate the hb eggs..am only on 60ish oz of water so going to chug chug chug here.

Was having thoughts of giving up tonight. Peanut butter was calling my name. haha
I made it through my first week and it hasn't been that bad.
Results have been great. I just reminded myself I've done in a week what I couldn't do in the last two months.

Restart after baby: 285 on 1/18/16 - lost 54 pounds since!
117 pounds total
Today, I will just do my very best.
Partyof8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 01:19 AM   #155
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partyof8 View Post
Stilltheone,
I have a hard time getting back on a strict diet after I've been off. Sometimes I just need a longer break, sometimes I need to try a different diet. Keep trying, but if it doesn't happen - try something else. Don't give up, I'm rooting for you friend.
I ended up eating 3 hb eggs with mustard. My ground chicken stuff was too salty and I really wanted to eat it in lettuce cups. :/
I ate the hb eggs..am only on 60ish oz of water so going to chug chug chug here.

Was having thoughts of giving up tonight. Peanut butter was calling my name. haha
Results have been great. I just reminded myself I've done in a week what I couldn't do in the last two months.
Congratulations! Great news and an inspiration!
Old 08-08-2016, 01:23 AM   #156
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

So... It's scrambled eggs with bacon for breakfast. A small/thin bacon round cut in to strips and fried in 1 cal butter spray with the egg. I know the spray is not healthy but it's useful at times.
Lunch will be prawns, a tad of lime, chilli, fresh coriander and chives. Not sure about dinner but I might have tuna bake.

Last edited by makemeslim; 08-08-2016 at 01:27 AM..
Old 08-08-2016, 05:35 AM   #157
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: 261/250.6/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: January 3, 2016 (this time!)
I ate a lot of food yesterday - I was hungry! Hopefully today will be more normal. But everything I ate was on plan, so I shan't worry!

ya know, it is so much easier doing this when we are all posting - even our struggles. Thank you, everyone for taking the time!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:24 AM   #158
Carly
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/123.2/125 5'1" 41yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD- maintaining since 2/2013
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Day 1- 8/8- 130.6
Day 2- 8/9- 128.7

Well, I like the results so far

Last night for dinner I had a scrambled egg white omelet with seasoned ground turkey mixed in and a tilapia filet.

I slept really well, which never happens for me, so it could be the diet, it could be the lack of caffeine or just a coincidence.

I haven't had any coffee yet, but I think I'll get a small cup in a bit. I have a vacation day today, so after my doctor appointment I'm going to go for a nice long walk.

I think I'll redo my menu from yesterday for today. It was easy and satisfied.

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 09:44 AM   #159
Joybird
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Joybird
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Oct 8/07
1 week weight in tomorrow....fingers crossed, cant say I was perfect over the weekend. but I was a lot better than usual
Old 08-08-2016, 09:51 AM   #160
Carly

I'm very tired today, which is not like me at all. I normally have loads of energy. I got dressed to take my walk. Went outside and turned back around. I don't think I've ever done that before.

I'm hoping to have a little more energy around 1:30pm and will try my walk again.

Could be the lack of coffee catching up with me...

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

Old 08-08-2016, 10:34 AM   #161
Partyof8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Day 1- 8/8- 130.6
Day 2- 8/9- 128.7

Well, I like the results so far

Last night for dinner I had a scrambled egg white omelet with seasoned ground turkey mixed in and a tilapia filet.

I slept really well, which never happens for me, so it could be the diet, it could be the lack of caffeine or just a coincidence.

I haven't had any coffee yet, but I think I'll get a small cup in a bit. I have a vacation day today, so after my doctor appointment I'm going to go for a nice long walk.

I think I'll redo my menu from yesterday for today. It was easy and satisfied.
I logged on specifically so I could see what your results were, Carly!
I will tell you I have felt dizzy, and faint a couple times when working on this diet. Unsure why exactly.
I think lack of food cause I just am not hungry at all.

117 pounds total
Old 08-08-2016, 10:36 AM   #162
Partyof8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
I ate a lot of food yesterday - I was hungry! Hopefully today will be more normal. But everything I ate was on plan, so I shan't worry!

ya know, it is so much easier doing this when we are all posting - even our struggles. Thank you, everyone for taking the time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joybird View Post
1 week weight in tomorrow....fingers crossed, cant say I was perfect over the weekend. but I was a lot better than usual
Mim - it's always easier doing a diet if you make friendships with those also clawing there way through it. Then others will be breezing and that is encouraging. It's great.

Joy - I hope your weigh in tomorrow is good...even if you weren't perfect

117 pounds total
Old 08-08-2016, 11:07 AM   #163
coffeepot
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: coffeepot
Stats: 153/135/135
I join you that are dizzy and/or tired. I think it's diet related, but I plan on staying with it thru August (I hope). Still eating canned or frozen fish everyday plus lean broiled beef most days. I'm not hungry, but I am tired and I am drinking lots of coffee. Weight loss has slowed down. Tomorrow will be 7 days, so I will check my stats, but I'm hoping that even if I don't lose lbs, I'm losing inches...hoping.
coffeepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 11:15 AM   #164
Partyof8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You can't *not* be losing something Coffee. Hang in there. I bounced up a pound today (think I'm just hot)..but still 8 pounds in 8 days is pretty darn wonderful.

117 pounds total
Old 08-08-2016, 11:50 AM   #165
Carly

Quote:
I logged on specifically so I could see what your results were, Carly!
I will tell you I have felt dizzy, and faint a couple times when working on this diet. Unsure why exactly.
I think lack of food cause I just am not hungry at all.
Yes, I have almost zero energy today and that is very unlike me. Normally I have loads of energy, so I don't know if this is just gonna last today and maybe tomorrow or if I will feel so tired for the duration. If that is the case I doubt I'll make it to Friday.

Thank G_d today was a vacation day because I would have been miserable at work feeling this tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeepot View Post
I join you that are dizzy and/or tired. I think it's diet related, but I plan on staying with it thru August (I hope). Still eating canned or frozen fish everyday plus lean broiled beef most days. I'm not hungry, but I am tired and I am drinking lots of coffee. Weight loss has slowed down. Tomorrow will be 7 days, so I will check my stats, but I'm hoping that even if I don't lose lbs, I'm losing inches...hoping.
I don't feel dizzy, luckily. I'm not a fan of beef, but I may need some red meat at a certain point. This is what I have planned for my dinner:

1 medium tilapia filet with mustard and hot sauce
A small egg white omelet with ground turkey
1/2 cup cottage cheese if hungry

Old 08-08-2016, 12:10 PM   #166
Partyof8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

It really could be lack of coffee too. I'm allowing myself the sugar free energy drink every day. That kind of balances things out.

117 pounds total
Old 08-08-2016, 12:16 PM   #167
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: StillTheOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Hey Still, as my appetite is low and I'm in ketosis I've decided to jump on the Stillman wagon with ya! Let's do this thing!
Deal let's do this thing makemeslim ! I am on plan today and I am determined to break this off and on cycle .
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 12:19 PM   #168
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Stilltheone,

Thank you Katie ! It makes this struggle much easier with support thank you again for rooting for me !
Old 08-08-2016, 12:21 PM   #169
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Still - it sounds like a plan! Wipe the slate clean and start again, right now!

Al - I make my own sauerkraut. It is so much better than store bought. And it is so simple!
Thanks mim ! the slate is wiped clean and I am on day 1 again .
Old 08-08-2016, 12:24 PM   #170
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
So... It's scrambled eggs with bacon for breakfast. A small/thin bacon round cut in to strips and fried in 1 cal butter spray with the egg. I know the spray is not healthy but it's useful at times.
Lunch will be prawns, a tad of lime, chilli, fresh coriander and chives. Not sure about dinner but I might have tuna bake.
I forgot I can have prawns on Stillmans, makemeslim your plan sounds delish!
Old 08-08-2016, 12:27 PM   #171
Carly

Quote:
It really could be lack of coffee too. I'm allowing myself the sugar free energy drink every day. That kind of balances things out.
I agree, it wouldn't be entirely surprising. I may need to get a SF energy drink if I feel like this at work tomorrow. That will not be good. My boss and colleagues would wonder how I could come back from a day off and be more tired then they have ever seen me.

I was freezing and tired so I decided to take a hot bath. On my way to the bath I hopped on the scale- 128.0lbs. That is down from 128.7 this morning, but for me, my weight is usually lower later in the day than in the morning- on JUDDD anyway. I'm not sure what to expect on Stillman's so I think until I see what the deal is I'll weigh in the morning and in the evening.

Old 08-08-2016, 12:27 PM   #172
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

very true mim !
Old 08-08-2016, 12:29 PM   #173
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeepot View Post
When in doubt with the scale measure yourself . You may have a pleasant surprise !
Old 08-08-2016, 12:53 PM   #174
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

Happy Monday !
Back to day 1 for me on plan again and that's OK right ?

Speaking of tired I am certainly feeling exhausted today and it could all be weather related not sunny at all , I feel like going right to sleep here on the couch, I sure wish I could but if I do I will not sleep well rested through the night .

I am glad to see we are all on plan ! hmmm.. coffee sounds good right about now
Old 08-08-2016, 02:28 PM   #175
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

I am very tired and I forgot to post my weight. Well as of this morning 158.4lbs .
Old 08-09-2016, 03:24 AM   #176
Partyof8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

ugh..ladies, I have to admit I am starting to get tired of this diet.
I felt hunger today (I know I'm not eating enough), but the thought of eating more chicken, or a turkey burger, or eggs was enough to make me leave the kitchen still hungry.

haha
I ate probably 2 eggs scrambled and 2 turkey sausage links
I ate some laughing cow cheese and deli meat with mustard late tonight.

I hope I have a good drop in the morning. I've only got 5 more days until I hit the two week mark, and I am trying my hardest to make it through. After today, I'm not so sure I'll be able to do it after without a couple week break.

Maybe I just hit a wall today.

On to day 9...

117 pounds total
Old 08-09-2016, 04:52 AM   #177
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Hang in there Katie. You can get through this. Hopefully you will see a nice drop!

Speaking of walls. My weight loss has stopped. I will give it 'till Friday before I think about what I need to do to tweak my plan.
Old 08-09-2016, 05:26 AM   #178
Joybird
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Joybird
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Oct 8/07
Drum Roll....5.7 lbs down for my 1 week weight in....I was hoping for more ..but happy with that..i had some wine on the weekend and I don't really know the plan 100%
So I'm happy
Old 08-09-2016, 06:21 AM   #179
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Well done Joybird!
Old 08-09-2016, 06:49 AM   #180
Carly

I didn't weigh this morning. It was 4:50am and I felt very puffy. I didn't want to be discouraged and normally my weight is 2-3 pounds lower in the evening.

Yesterday I ate 1.5 cups of cottage cheese (o% fat) and a medium tilapia filet.

I'm getting more used to drinking coffee with out creamer, but it's not my favorite.

My energy is better today, so hopefully I won't hit a wall later.

Hope you are all doing well.