Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 01-20-2017, 09:58 AM   #361
Gracie514
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Gracie514
I've been sticking to lower carbs pretty well but haven't had a good DD since Tuesday. Scale was at 220.8 this morning so it's going down. My January goal is 215. Hope I make it!!! Tomorrow is DH's birthday and Sunday is the baby shower and Steeler game. Another super busy weekend!!! I know that I absolutely need to start exercising or at least moving more. I drive a lot for work so I sit a lot. I wish I could find the motivation!!!

Yesterday I had coffee/cream/splenda for breakfast. Lunch was two burger patties with cheese, mayo, and onions. Dinner was a homemade broccoli, cheddar, bacon soup. Then later on I had whipped hwc with a little added natural pb. Oh, and before bed I had a snack of pepperoni and cheese. Still low-carb but maybe too high on calories...

Everyone have a great weekend!!!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2017, 12:26 PM   #362
julieboolie
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/169/158-163lbs
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Happy Friday!

Gracie-that's good progress! Weekends are so hard! I haven't gotten to the gym at all lately and miss it. But time and a teething baby have me sidelined. Have a good time this weekend !

Shari-5 lbs is so much more achievable for me...let's do it!! Enjoy your day off! Hope you get a lot done!

Welcome K!! You'll do great!

Hi izzy! Hope you're feeling well!

Hiya Deb! Busy tax season upon us...hang in there!

I'm plugging away, 3rd day eating lightly . Down to 170.3 this morning which was great! I can almost see the 160's!! I need to stay strong and in control all weekend...repeat...need to stay strong this weekend!!

Have a good one!

Come visit me in my journal:
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=888635
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 07:35 AM   #363
shari
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/187/169-mini goal
WOE: low carb-Atkins '72
Start Date: restart- 8/9/16
Congrats Gracie and Julie!! It's coming down, WTG!!

Hey Izzy! How are you feeling?

Deb and Kbear~

Well I did get on the scale yesterday, impulsive decision, and it wasn't pretty...higher than I'd expected. I'm down almost 2lbs today. I am one that need to weigh regularly because it seems to creep up when I don't.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 10:57 AM   #364
Izzysdream
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Izzysdream
Stats: age 60, prednisone since 11/16
WOE: trying to figure it out
Start Date: 4/2006 restart:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
you got it
Lord Have Mercy, they had a cancellation and moved my surgery up to February 10th at 1:00 pm!!! 2 weeks from Friday! I started taking Plavix yesterday and hopefully my blood will be thin enough come surgery day. Nervous Nelly!
Izzysdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 09:56 AM   #365
shari
Major LCF Poster!

Wow, that's soon! However maybe it's better because healing can begin sooner. I can definitely understand the anxiety though.

Hope everyone else is doing well; it's been quiet in here lately. I started fasting since Monday (along w/ G), doing OMAD plan. I eat one, good filling meal a day and fast the rest of the time. So far and unintentionally the fasts have been for at least 24 hours (I only eat lunch and each day it's been after 12 due to appointments). I'm determined to stop the overeating, lose weight and get back into my smaller clothes. I figured I'm able to do this while enjoying whatever I want to eat--each day. To help me get through it mentally I've been listening to webinars on YT and am reminded of the other benefits of fasting--this helps a lot when I start to feel hungry. I know that my body is burning stored fat for fuel; I have a lot to get me through. I'm down 3lbs, but I'm going to really, really try to not use the scale daily as my motivation (especially as I know it's going to stall at times) and focus more on the other health benefits. I will weigh at least once a week though (it's hard to just stop completely).

Last edited by shari; 01-25-2017 at 09:59 AM..
Old 01-25-2017, 10:10 AM   #366
Izzysdream
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Wow, that's soon! However maybe it's better because healing can begin sooner. I can definitely understand the anxiety though.

Hope everyone else is doing well; it's been quiet in here lately. I started fasting since Monday (along w/ G), doing OMAD plan. I eat one, good filling meal a day and fast the rest of the time. So far and unintentionally the fasts have been for at least 24 hours (I only eat lunch and each day it's been after 12 due to appointments). I'm determined to stop the overeating, lose weight and get back into my smaller clothes. I figured I'm able to do this while enjoying whatever I want to eat--each day. To help me get through it mentally I've been listening to webinars on YT and am reminded of the other benefits of fasting--this helps a lot when I start to feel hungry. I know that my body is burning stored fat for fuel; I have a lot to get me through. I'm down 3lbs, but I'm going to really, really try to not use the scale daily as my motivation (especially as I know it's going to stall at times) and focus more on the other health benefits. I will weigh at least once a week though (it's hard to just stop completely).
You go girl! Good idea about the scale, but it's so hard not to use it as a constant gauge. The power we give that thing!
Old 01-25-2017, 11:04 AM   #367
Deb294evr
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Great job Shari! Very interesting indeed!!

Izzy the best of everything to you as you have your surgery. I sure hope it helps you!

I have finished my round with a loss of around 17 pounds, which I will take!! I am now just eating. I didn't do P3 because my stress levels are through the roof right now. I will get it together soon though, because the last thing I need is to stress eat those pounds back on!

My DD is having some issues and has to be in patient treatment for her anxiety and depression. This means that we have my Grandson FULLTIME.... day and night...... he does go to daycare, but we do everything else for him. This is rough!!!! BUT all will be well in the end. Just wanted to check in....
Old 01-25-2017, 03:28 PM   #368
Izzysdream
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Great job Shari! Very interesting indeed!!

Izzy the best of everything to you as you have your surgery. I sure hope it helps you!

I have finished my round with a loss of around 17 pounds, which I will take!! I am now just eating. I didn't do P3 because my stress levels are through the roof right now. I will get it together soon though, because the last thing I need is to stress eat those pounds back on!

My DD is having some issues and has to be in patient treatment for her anxiety and depression. This means that we have my Grandson FULLTIME.... day and night...... he does go to daycare, but we do everything else for him. This is rough!!!! BUT all will be well in the end. Just wanted to check in....
Oh Hugs Deb!!! Congratulations on the 17 pounds! WooHoo!
Old 01-26-2017, 04:59 AM   #369
shari
Major LCF Poster!

Deb~Oh hun, that's a lot. She's in the right place to get the help she needs. I know as a mom you're worried about her, but she has the support needed to get through this. I'm praying for her and you (and family) as well. Congrats on the 17lb loss!! That's wonderful!!

Izzy~thanks! Yes, that little that totally affect me a lot; it could make my day or set me off into an emotional tailspin. I want to really concentrate more on the other health benefits of fasting so I gotta loosen my attachment a bit.
Old 01-26-2017, 06:00 AM   #370
Deb294evr
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzysdream View Post
Oh Hugs Deb!!! Congratulations on the 17 pounds! WooHoo!
Thank you Izzy!!! Now I just need to keep it off.......
Old 01-26-2017, 06:03 AM   #371
Deb294evr
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Deb~Oh hun, that's a lot. She's in the right place to get the help she needs. I know as a mom you're worried about her, but she has the support needed to get through this. I'm praying for her and you (and family) as well. Congrats on the 17lb loss!! That's wonderful!!

Izzy~thanks! Yes, that little that totally affect me a lot; it could make my day or set me off into an emotional tailspin. I want to really concentrate more on the other health benefits of fasting so I gotta loosen my attachment a bit.
Thank you Shari, I know she is getting the best care and that is what I am concentrating on. The baby is doing awesome and she sees him for a while in the evenings. Thank god he is young enough that he happily goes to Grandma and Grandpa with no issues... She is the one who misses him the most though..

I think if you can keep up this fasting it HAS to help.. I know Jason Fung really endorses fasting, no matter how you do it!! I always wanted to try in the past but never could make it... MENTAL!! yep.. keep up the good work!!
Old 01-28-2017, 08:15 AM   #372
shari
Major LCF Poster!

Still keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers, Deb. Right, it is so mental, but I feel good and more in control of eating. I know it might be extreme, but I needed to do this--it's a true reset for me. I'm down 6lbs as of yesterday and body fat has gone down over 1% since starting Monday. I felt really, really good yesterday..what a piece of mind that I can eat whatever I want within my window and still lose body fat. I actually made a decision to break my fast last night due to going out with the moms for an impromptu dinner/social night (our sons went to the movies and grabbed something to eat afterwards so we let them be and went our own way) and had a ball! I'd already said that I'll continue to enjoy life so there may be periods that I break my fast to do this, I'm just back on today. I'm going to see if I can extend my fast until later this afternoon due to eating later than normal last night. So far, so good on my end. How's everyone else?

Last edited by shari; 01-28-2017 at 08:17 AM..
Old 01-29-2017, 06:01 AM   #373
asdf1234
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: asdf1234
Stats: ~194/185/150
WOE: 1200 calories, more veggies
Start Date: 1/20/17
Hello everyone!!
I haven't been here for quite a while, but I remembered how helpful it was to vent and such so wanted to come back.
I'm in my early 30s, have 3 young kids (One who I'm a caregiver for but has been with me for over a year ), been separated for over 4 years, work full time,and have entered the BMI>30 Club for the first time :/
I'm looking for a support group for weight loss in general. I'm not really doing low carb this time around but I still really like LCF
Anyone have any other groups they wanna invite me to? Especially small groups are nice...

Anyway nice to meet you all! <3
asdf1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 06:10 AM   #374
Deb294evr
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Still keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers, Deb. Right, it is so mental, but I feel good and more in control of eating. I know it might be extreme, but I needed to do this--it's a true reset for me. I'm down 6lbs as of yesterday and body fat has gone down over 1% since starting Monday. I felt really, really good yesterday..what a piece of mind that I can eat whatever I want within my window and still lose body fat. I actually made a decision to break my fast last night due to going out with the moms for an impromptu dinner/social night (our sons went to the movies and grabbed something to eat afterwards so we let them be and went our own way) and had a ball! I'd already said that I'll continue to enjoy life so there may be periods that I break my fast to do this, I'm just back on today. I'm going to see if I can extend my fast until later this afternoon due to eating later than normal last night. So far, so good on my end. How's everyone else?
Wow Shari!!! That is fantastic!!! 6 pounds!!! I love that you can also "live life" and keep on going. That is my goal also, to live life, lose the fat and be somewhat normal............

Thank you on the prayers.. we will get through this, of course we have no choice but I know after this is over, correct medication, counseling and all that things will be better than ever. Happy she is taking this step no matter how hard it seems now.

I am maintaining well. Just hanging in there!! I may have to do more research on what you are doing Shari... sounds very doable.
Old 01-29-2017, 06:12 AM   #375
Deb294evr
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1234 View Post
Hello everyone!!
I haven't been here for quite a while, but I remembered how helpful it was to vent and such so wanted to come back.
I'm in my early 30s, have 3 young kids (One who I'm a caregiver for but has been with me for over a year ), been separated for over 4 years, work full time,and have entered the BMI>30 Club for the first time :/
I'm looking for a support group for weight loss in general. I'm not really doing low carb this time around but I still really like LCF
Anyone have any other groups they wanna invite me to? Especially small groups are nice...

Anyway nice to meet you all! <3
Welcome!!! Vent away!!! We do it here all the time...... glad to have you.. We do a little bit of everything here... no set plans. Just jump in!
Old 01-29-2017, 06:15 AM   #376
asdf1234
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Welcome!!! Vent away!!! We do it here all the time...... glad to have you.. We do a little bit of everything here... no set plans. Just jump in!
Thank you! Was so depressing to see my last signature I had on here from years ago-About 30 lbs lower start weight I hit delete very very fast- no point dwelling on that!! Signature updated

My goals are not dated yet:

1. Get out of Obese category (185#) 2/12
2. Ten pound goals at a time
3. Get out of Overweight category
4. Get to 150 pounds!

My focus now is hydration!!!
Old 01-29-2017, 07:19 AM   #377
shari
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Thank you! Was so depressing to see my last signature I had on here from years ago-About 30 lbs lower start weight I hit delete very very fast- no point dwelling on that!! Signature updated
! As Deb said, we don't have set plans that we follow on this thread, we just support each other in whatever works for us individually. You and I have similar stats and the same weight goal. Yes, no need in dwelling in the past, start fresh now (hit that reset button ) and let's go from here. I'm glad you decided to return, we'll be here to support you along the way. I can personally relate to being a single parent with young children when I was your age also (I'm now in my early 40's with teenagers), working full time, and trying to maintain a busy household. It's hard to center and concentrate on yourself, but it's necessary to be able to care for others. Again, welcome, and let's work on ourselves.

Deb~ I looked/listened to Dr. Fung and many others that I can't remember on YT that follow OMAD and/or IF. Gary and I have a set rule that we don't eat after 6pm so for him this past week he's been using an eating window from about 12-6pm, mine has been more of 2-3pm-6pm...more so because of appointments and when I'm able to eat lunch, but I'm allowing myself the same window. If you can get through the protocol, you can do this. It's rewarding and freeing and I finally feel like I'm in control again.
Yes, your DD will get through this. At one time after having my second child I became overwhelmed with it all and finally broke down and took an antidepressant to help. I'd known I was getting depressed and couldn't afford to continue down that path with 2 young kids. I took it for a couple of years then stopped when I felt things were better around me and I had better coping skills. I commend your daughter on doing this, she'll come out on top after it's all said and done. She's blessed to have the support of you all, this will help her get there sooner.

Last edited by shari; 01-29-2017 at 07:23 AM..
Old 01-30-2017, 04:45 AM   #378
asdf1234
Senior LCF Member

Shari- I just cries a bit over that- never seeming like there's any time to concentrate on myself.

Last night my family had a little get together and got KFC. I asked for grilled but the KFC near me doesn't sell grilled so I found that out when it got to my mom's

I went over 200 calories from my day, scaled stayed the same. So I know I should be proud of that but it's hard because I was doing so well. But this is typically how my diets fail- I have a bad day, feel like I failed, and give up. I'm fighting that feeling today and hoping for the best....

Hope everyone has a good day!

My goals are not dated yet:

1. Get out of Obese category (185#) 2/12
2. Ten pound goals at a time
3. Get out of Overweight category
4. Get to 150 pounds!

My focus now is hydration!!!
Old 01-30-2017, 09:52 AM   #379
Izzysdream
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Shari- I just cries a bit over that- never seeming like there's any time to concentrate on myself.

Last night my family had a little get together and got KFC. I asked for grilled but the KFC near me doesn't sell grilled so I found that out when it got to my mom's

I went over 200 calories from my day, scaled stayed the same. So I know I should be proud of that but it's hard because I was doing so well. But this is typically how my diets fail- I have a bad day, feel like I failed, and give up. I'm fighting that feeling today and hoping for the best....

Hope everyone has a good day!
Don't give up! It's just a tiny blip on the grand scheme of things. You can do it!
Old 01-30-2017, 10:08 AM   #380
Deb294evr
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thank you Shari! I know she will be so much better after this.. sometimes you just have to do whatever it takes!!!

I have officially jumped into the 12-6 window today. Was not hungry for the first time in the morning since I don't remember! I am reading The Overfed Head also.. Very interesting indeed!!! Glad you are able to do this, and being free from diets has always been my goal.........

asdf1234 Ok you must give us a name to call you...... ASDF? You will do fine, one day at a time!! I call yesterday a SUCCESS!!!

Izzy, how are you doing? Thinking of you!!

Julie, Gracie, PATTI!!!!! everyone else who is missing, come check in!
Old 01-31-2017, 03:38 AM   #381
shari
Major LCF Poster!

ASDF~ ditto on everything Deb and Izzy said, it's just a bump in the road--it happens, it's living life, not going to derail you completely from losing weight. I too suffer from the all or nothing syndrome, so understand it's not easy to think otherwise. You still did good though.

Izzy~ how's it going, hun?

Deb~ Yay!! It's really not too bad when you add you're already fasting while sleeping. It's like a little cheat, LOL. I want to read that book, tell me how it is when you're finished. Love that you're fasting with me, it's wonderful after you get over the mental aspect and embrace the total benefits, plus weightloss is the bonus.

I was hungry yesterday and broke my fast a lot earlier than normal, around 11:30 am. I know the culprit I believe, I ate twice Sunday--within the 12-6pm window, but it broke my OMAD plan. I'm learning what works best for me as I ate lunch with G then dinner with family. I stuck with OMAD yesterday and will try to go longer today. I really ate a lot Saturday and Sunday, the scale stayed the same yesterday---still down 6lbs for the week. I'll take it!!
Old 01-31-2017, 10:04 AM   #382
Izzysdream
Senior LCF Member

Hi Ladies, they moved my brain procedure to March 14th, went off the plavix on Saturday. Have a colonoscopy on Monday to check for a mystery lump they saw last November ( prepped for it this past Sunday but wasn't clear enough for the procedure). Fun fun! After surgery I'll be on plavix for a year or maybe longer and won't be able to have any procedures. Trying to get a cyst removed from my sinus (don't know if I need to be "out" for that procedure) I also may get a couple of teeth pulled. But I have to do all of this within a couple of weeks, because I need to go back on the blood thinner before surgery. I was feeling really sick on the plavix also, not fun.
Old 01-31-2017, 10:06 AM   #383
Izzysdream
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
--still down 6lbs for the week. I'll take it!!
WooHoo!
Old 01-31-2017, 01:36 PM   #384
julieboolie
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/169/158-163lbs
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Hi girls!!

asdf! Agree, we need a better name than that .

Deb- on Dd, but like you said, so glad she's getting help when she needs it and while ds is young. And it's wonderful that you are there for him! Hang in there, I'm sure this is a very stressful time between home and work...but you'll get through it! And congrats on that nice drop!! OMAD is great! I stumbled on it with the CAD plan and love it! Not following it currently, but not a bad idea either....

Shari-you're doing great! Sounds like you've found a good plan to live with and get results! kutgw!!

Izzy- sorry they moved back your surgery, but sounds like they're taking care of other things in the mean time! I hope things go well with your procedures and after all this surgery is done you heal quickly and completely!

I'm doing well, just busy as always. Not much weight loss despite light eating. It gets discouraging, but I can no give up or I gain. I eat about 1000-1200 cals most days and am maintaining. Got new blood test results and despite taking T3 my numbers aren't any better. Makes sense since I can't lose weight, and am still tired and going bald! I see the endocrinologist tomorrow and hope she'll do something that will actually help!

Life is good, juggling the teens and the baby...she's the cutest little thing! We're going to have her exhausted for FASD(fetal alcohol spectrum disorder) as her therapist thinks she may have it. Totally stinks and will likely complicate her life, but an early diagnosis will certainly help. Won't know more about her family until mid march, so were just enjoying loving on her .

Take care all!

Come visit me in my journal:
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=888635
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 09:03 AM   #385
shari
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Julie, good seeing you. I think you're doing good juggling it all and maintaining the same weight. Life's busy, just do the best you can.

I weighed today, down a total of 7lbs since last Monday...the kicker is that I ate a fully-loaded pizza yesterday at 4 pm. I'd planned to wait until then to eat but got hungry so ate a small bag of Cashews to tie me over. According to the scale, I'm also down 2% BF. I love this WOE/lifestyle change.
Old 02-01-2017, 09:46 AM   #386
Deb294evr
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
ASDF~ ditto on everything Deb and Izzy said, it's just a bump in the road--it happens, it's living life, not going to derail you completely from losing weight. I too suffer from the all or nothing syndrome, so understand it's not easy to think otherwise. You still did good though.

Izzy~ how's it going, hun?

Deb~ Yay!! It's really not too bad when you add you're already fasting while sleeping. It's like a little cheat, LOL. I want to read that book, tell me how it is when you're finished. Love that you're fasting with me, it's wonderful after you get over the mental aspect and embrace the total benefits, plus weightloss is the bonus.

I was hungry yesterday and broke my fast a lot earlier than normal, around 11:30 am. I know the culprit I believe, I ate twice Sunday--within the 12-6pm window, but it broke my OMAD plan. I'm learning what works best for me as I ate lunch with G then dinner with family. I stuck with OMAD yesterday and will try to go longer today. I really ate a lot Saturday and Sunday, the scale stayed the same yesterday---still down 6lbs for the week. I'll take it!!
Shari, something really amazing has happened to me since I tried this and read OVERFED HEAD!! Something clicked. I can EASILY and without any effort do this now. I don't understand it, but reading that book "CLICKED" for me.

Naturally thin people do not even think about food until they are hungry, then they ask themselves what they would like to eat. They eat to satisfaction and when the food no longer tastes wonderful they stop. AND they don't think about food again until they are hungry.

I know I have tried this before, but now WOW. click click click!!!!

I have adjusted my eating to earlier the past 2 days and it works so great for me that I never need to eat anything after 2 pm. I have ZERO HUNGER. IF I DID! I would eat. Simple stuff!!! It helps that I don't have to cook dinner for anyone, so no problem for me to not eat it.

I eat my first meal of whatever I want around 7:30 or 8:30 then a small snack around 1:30 or so. That is all my body really wants. I don't get it!!! WHY is this happening now? I mean I love that it is happening but where has this been all my life of struggling???

I can honestly say this book has been a life changer for me and it is not expensive at all. I got the Kindle Cloud edition online for $1.99. They also have regular books for cheap. I am just amazed, I can't say that enough.

YES, it is early, but I can say with confidence that I don't need to diet anymore. I have found what works for ME!! Thank you so much Shari for mentioning this........... and I EFFORTLESSLY down around 5 pounds. Just amazing......... did I say AMAZING??????? Great job for you too Shari!!!
Old 02-01-2017, 09:47 AM   #387
Deb294evr
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Hi Ladies, they moved my brain procedure to March 14th, went off the plavix on Saturday. Have a colonoscopy on Monday to check for a mystery lump they saw last November ( prepped for it this past Sunday but wasn't clear enough for the procedure). Fun fun! After surgery I'll be on plavix for a year or maybe longer and won't be able to have any procedures. Trying to get a cyst removed from my sinus (don't know if I need to be "out" for that procedure) I also may get a couple of teeth pulled. But I have to do all of this within a couple of weeks, because I need to go back on the blood thinner before surgery. I was feeling really sick on the plavix also, not fun.
WOW you have a lot on your plate!! Sending you good healing vibes!!!
Old 02-01-2017, 09:48 AM   #388
Deb294evr
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Hi Julie, good seeing you. I think you're doing good juggling it all and maintaining the same weight. Life's busy, just do the best you can.

I weighed today, down a total of 7lbs since last Monday...the kicker is that I ate a fully-loaded pizza yesterday at 4 pm. I'd planned to wait until then to eat but got hungry so ate a small bag of Cashews to tie me over. According to the scale, I'm also down 2% BF. I love this WOE/lifestyle change.
IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2017, 03:09 PM   #389
shari
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Oh Izzy, please forgive me for missing this post (?). You do have a lot going on!! Wow! Praying everything comes together and you're able to get what's needed done.

Deb!! I'm so happy to read this! I too feel like something clicked when I tried it and am simply overjoyed that I've found something that works, without me feeling like I'm sacrificing and giving something up!! Wow! Congrats on losing 5lbs...it really is effortless when it makes sense mentally. Whenever I get the tummy rumbles because my body is just used to being fed, not because I'm really hungry, I go to YT or tell myself that my body is feeding off fat that's already there and all the many other benefits of fasting. I couldn't believe when I got on the scale that it went down after what I had last night; I almost didn't weigh. Okay, I gotta get this book...soon! Thanks
Old 02-01-2017, 03:29 PM   #390
Deb294evr
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Oh Izzy, please forgive me for missing this post (?). You do have a lot going on!! Wow! Praying everything comes together and you're able to get what's needed done.

Deb!! I'm so happy to read this! I too feel like something clicked when I tried it and am simply overjoyed that I've found something that works, without me feeling like I'm sacrificing and giving something up!! Wow! Congrats on losing 5lbs...it really is effortless when it makes sense mentally. Whenever I get the tummy rumbles because my body is just used to being fed, not because I'm really hungry, I go to YT or tell myself that my body is feeding off fat that's already there and all the many other benefits of fasting. I couldn't believe when I got on the scale that it went down after what I had last night; I almost didn't weigh. Okay, I gotta get this book...soon! Thanks
YES!!!! So happy for you and Me!!