Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 09-23-2016, 12:16 PM   #1
schaferk
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: schaferk
Stats: 165/134/125
WOE: Atkins/protein Power
Start Date: 1975
Why do we Backslide - part 2

Starting a new thread since the other one was closed Hope everyone finds us
21 Aug 2017 - 139
schaferk is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2016, 03:11 PM   #2
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: PACarolsue
Stats: 217/202/? 5'2"
WOE: Whatever Works
Start Date: Tomorrow
I'm here! I think most know how to navigate the forum. It's not like we had tons of posters!

I started the day out great, but didn't do well with dinner. Tomorrow is another day.
Old 09-23-2016, 05:57 PM   #3
schaferk
Major LCF Poster!

Hi PAC I really blew it at the dinner last night. Was going along OK, dev eggs, carrots sticks, olives, salad, filet mingyon, grilled shrimp, & two of the BEST dinner rolls & butter cheese spread I've EVER had. Then they delivered a huge 4" x 4" choc cake with molten hard chocolate & raspberry sauce dripping over it, topped with whipped cream. I could not believe it. Everybody was served one of their own??? I didn't finish it, but did eat half. That cake was crazy good. No way I wasn't eating it. I was up 3 pounds this morning and only got to walk at the mall so not much exercise Disappointing because I had bounced down to a new number but gotta look past it and go on. I cancelled lunch plans for today and moved on. Staying home on a Friday night and going to bed early.

Hope all is well with you and everyone
21 Aug 2017 - 139
Old 09-24-2016, 09:46 AM   #4
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

Kris, a few years back I lost all interest in sweets for some reason. Just the thought of that cake makes me gag. LOL But all the other foods you mentioned sounded good to me! I ate a slice of my husband's pizza last night. It wasn't worth it. I should know better. Pizza used to be one of my favorite foods, but not any more, but obviously I have a lot of other favorite foods! LOL
Old 09-24-2016, 05:38 PM   #5
schaferk
Major LCF Poster!

Well, I don't usually crave sweets and normal donuts and candy are not problems for me but if it is something fantastic looking it seems hard for me to pass it up. I should have known better too

My two grandsons did the kids races today so I had a little pizza also. I knew I'd eat something today, before the big race tomorrow but still no alcohol. I'm sure I over did the carbs and stuff. I don't know what food will be at the post-race party tomorrow but its usually a bunch of carbs. Sometimes I can pass them up but I'll have a couple beers waiting for DH and SIL to come in from their longer race. The two DD's and I are doing the shorter race this time. It will be a fun day. Early to bed tonight so I can get up for the early race. I am still up some from that low but I'll get back there
21 Aug 2017 - 139

Last edited by schaferk; 09-24-2016 at 05:39 PM..
Old 09-25-2016, 05:13 AM   #6
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

Kris, they have several big races here in Pittsburgh from time to time but I don't pay much attention to them. There's one today, in fact. You can google The Great Race in Pittsburgh if you want to read about it.

Yesterday my husband force fed me. LOL We went out to eat and I told him all I wanted was a cup of chili, but he was embarassed for me to order just that so I got a grilled chicken sandwich, too. I ate it because it was good and it was in front of me, but really, I would have been happy with just the chili. I hate when he does that. What difference does it make to him what I eat? Sometimes I think he's afraid of me losing weight. If I get skinny maybe I'll leave him. That would be his lucky day!!
Old 09-26-2016, 06:18 AM   #7
schaferk
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACarolsue View Post
Yesterday my husband force fed me. LOL We went out to eat and I told him all I wanted was a cup of chili, but he was embarassed for me to order just that so I got a grilled chicken sandwich, too. I ate it because it was good and it was in front of me, but really, I would have been happy with just the chili. I hate when he does that. What difference does it make to him what I eat? Sometimes I think he's afraid of me losing weight. If I get skinny maybe I'll leave him. That would be his lucky day!!

My DH likes when I don't eat - he would prefer me to lose some weight! In fact my wedding rings are now too tight for me to wear but he doesn't want me to have them made bigger cause he says then I'll NEVER lose the weight I guess I agree with him a little - once I take that step it's like I've accepted staying at this weight When I get around 130/135 I can get them on but then when I get back up to 140/145 they are too tight. You would think I could maintain in the 130's, that should be doable. In my younger days I could easily maintain 110/115 but I am not trying to do that anymore. I'd be really happy with 130. I ate a lot after the race yesterday tho so I'm afraid to even get on the scale today. The race was fun; I had my best finishing time of all year of 36 mins for the 5K. Now the next 2 races are half marathons and then no more long races for me. I'll be sticking to 5Ks only after these two half marathons are over. There's just no reason for me to kill myself doing something like that when a 5K is enough exercise for me.
21 Aug 2017 - 139
Old 09-26-2016, 01:16 PM   #8
schaferk
Major LCF Poster!

Hey Jas or anyone - I know there are several versions of crack slaw around. What is your favorite recipe/way to make it???

Thanks!!
21 Aug 2017 - 139
Old 09-27-2016, 07:24 AM   #9
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

Jaz and Blue have been discussing crack slaw over on the other thread. Maybe they will help you out. I make something similar, but I know you want the real thing. I will be curious to see what recipe they give you.

In our younger days, DH used to encourage me to stay slim, but on the other hand, he likes me to eat with him. I don't get him sometimes. Obviously, I can't do both!
Old 09-29-2016, 11:48 AM   #10
schaferk
Major LCF Poster!

yes I was hoping she would check in here!! The thread has gotten pretty dead. I haven't been eating well this week, lots going on. Have another big dinner tonight. I'm up about 5 pounds from all the dinners I think but I have been running most days. Was hoping it would level back down but not so far.
21 Aug 2017 - 139
Old 09-30-2016, 06:15 AM   #11
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

Kris, unfortunately, exercise will not offset bad eating, no way, no how. Maybe it's time to start limiting the quantity that you eat at these functions, even if you can't control the type of food. I know how hard that is, and I am one of the biggest offenders when it comes to quantity, so I have no room to talk, but I still feel that it needs to be said, and hope that you understand where I'm coming from. I am just saying it because I know how determined you are to lose this weight.
Old 09-30-2016, 07:07 AM   #12
schaferk
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Kris, unfortunately, exercise will not offset bad eating, no way, no how. Maybe it's time to start limiting the quantity that you eat at these functions, even if you can't control the type of food. I know how hard that is, and I am one of the biggest offenders when it comes to quantity, so I have no room to talk, but I still feel that it needs to be said, and hope that you understand where I'm coming from. I am just saying it because I know how determined you are to lose this weight.
I hear what you are saying PAC. I am going thru something weird right now. I THOT I was determined to lose weight, but I've been having a REAL problem with quantity (when I go out). If its there in front of me I just eat it all like I have no resistance at all Then if stay home a couple of days I can fast with no problem at all. It's the going out. I know it's all on me - I've got to be the one to decide that I'm going to fix that because I will ALWAYS be going "out". I know what is right to eat and what is not - but right now I'm ignoring my conscience. I think I'm so tired of 'restricting', just tired of it. But I can't let that feeling take over. I've got to get back on track. When I do eat these big meals lately I suffer for it during the night (which was never a problem in the past) but maybe now that I'm older?? But anyway, you would THINK that I would stop doing something to myself if it is going to keep me awake all night tossing and turning. So far, even that is not stopping me from over doing quantity wise with food AND drink lately. Guess I've been venting/confessing here in hopes that I can get a handle on it and get back to my old self who had at least some discipline!!! Thanks for listening
21 Aug 2017 - 139
Old 09-30-2016, 07:21 AM   #13
GoBahnsen
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: GoBahnsen
Stats: Have lost 42 lbs since Nov.19, 2013
WOE: Low carb my way
Start Date: 188 as of March 5, 2014 6'2"
Quote:
Originally Posted by schaferk View Post
I hear what you are saying PAC. I am going thru something weird right now. I THOT I was determined to lose weight, but I've been having a REAL problem with quantity (when I go out). If its there in front of me I just eat it all like I have no resistance at all Then if stay home a couple of days I can fast with no problem at all. It's the going out. I know it's all on me - I've got to be the one to decide that I'm going to fix that because I will ALWAYS be going "out". I know what is right to eat and what is not - but right now I'm ignoring my conscience. I think I'm so tired of 'restricting', just tired of it. But I can't let that feeling take over. I've got to get back on track. When I do eat these big meals lately I suffer for it during the night (which was never a problem in the past) but maybe now that I'm older?? But anyway, you would THINK that I would stop doing something to myself if it is going to keep me awake all night tossing and turning. So far, even that is not stopping me from over doing quantity wise with food AND drink lately. Guess I've been venting/confessing here in hopes that I can get a handle on it and get back to my old self who had at least some discipline!!! Thanks for listening
Hi Kris and PAC and Jaz I'm still alive. Not doing anything great yet. I hope I do this Fall and Winter.
Old 10-01-2016, 05:58 AM   #14
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

Kris, I am the same way most times. I eat whatever portion is in front of me, large or small. My husband doesn't like when I order something small when we go out to eat. I have been trying to explain to him that if I order something small I will be satisfied with that, but if I order something bigger I will eat it all. I know he doesn't get it, because he just eats what he wants and leaves the rest sitting on his plate. It is an eating disorder, plain and simple. I realize now that I was able to control it when I lived alone, and my weight problems started after we married and I was cooking for a family. (DH and 2 step-children.) I understand that he does not put the food into my mouth. I do. But he puts me in a position that I have trouble controlling. I know I should not be blaming this on someone else. I hope we both get this worked out.

Hi GB! Glad you stopped in to let us know you are still alive and kicking!

I know Jaz is really going through a lot right now from reading on the other thread.
Old 10-02-2016, 07:04 AM   #15
schaferk
Major LCF Poster!

Friends!!

Glad you jumped in GB to let us know you are still alive!! One of these days we will all kick it into high gear! maybe.

PAC It is SO much easier to control eating when one lives alone. But hey, we wouldn't want that now would we!?!?! We will all just keep plugging along, trying our best.

I did a little better yesterday, still went out with friends to two Octoberfest parties and didn't overdo. I had too many carbs of course and beer, but I tried to eat really slow and actually stopped when full so I didn't feel horrible during the night. I've been having a tiny breakfast the last couple days. I'm tired of the full bloated feeling all the time. Going for a walk pretty soon and then cleaning house. It's a cloudy dreary day here.

Going to eat the crack slaw today. So many versions out there. Mine has the hamburger, mushrooms, garlic S & P and some cream cheese & I'll just put it over a bag of shredded cabbage. But I wonder do you cook the cabbage in the meat mixture till soft and mushy? Or is it a little better with some firmness/crunch in the cabbage??
21 Aug 2017 - 139
Old 10-02-2016, 08:10 AM   #16
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

Kris, I think you did well by eating slower and stopping when you were satisfied, not stuffed. That's a big problem of mine. I think working that in with IF will work for you, especially since you exercise so much and don't really have a lot of weight to lose.

I think crack slaw can be made whatever way you want it. Most of the recipes I've seen say to brown the meat then drain it and set it aside. Saute the cabbage and other ingredients of your choice until the cabbage reaches the desired tenderness. Some others cook the cabbage right in with the meat. It's a personal preference. I prefer the cabbage well cooked and actually mushy, but if you like it crisp and crunchy then don't cook it as long. I really like the cabbage sauteed with some onion and spices without the meat, but I guess you really should have that protein in there. DH won't eat it, but I do make it for myself once in a while in a smaller portion.

I tried to post a link to some recipes but it didn't work. If you want to search, go to the top of the forum and click on search. Then scroll down a bit and enter "crack slaw" in where it says keyword, then go down to where it says search options and on the right hand side highlight recipes and menus. You will get a whole page of low carb recipes and a lot of them are for crack slaw. Many different variations.
Old 10-02-2016, 09:02 AM   #17
schaferk
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Kris, I think you did well by eating slower and stopping when you were satisfied, not stuffed. That's a big problem of mine. I think working that in with IF will work for you, especially since you exercise so much and don't really have a lot of weight to lose.

I think crack slaw can be made whatever way you want it. Most of the recipes I've seen say to brown the meat then drain it and set it aside. Saute the cabbage and other ingredients of your choice until the cabbage reaches the desired tenderness. Some others cook the cabbage right in with the meat. It's a personal preference. I prefer the cabbage well cooked and actually mushy, but if you like it crisp and crunchy then don't cook it as long. I really like the cabbage sauteed with some onion and spices without the meat, but I guess you really should have that protein in there. DH won't eat it, but I do make it for myself once in a while in a smaller portion.

I tried to post a link to some recipes but it didn't work. If you want to search, go to the top of the forum and click on search. Then scroll down a bit and enter "crack slaw" in where it says keyword, then go down to where it says search options and on the right hand side highlight recipes and menus. You will get a whole page of low carb recipes and a lot of them are for crack slaw. Many different variations.
Thanks PAC I'll search right now. Just got back from the hour walk.
21 Aug 2017 - 139
Old 10-02-2016, 03:58 PM   #18
schaferk
Major LCF Poster!

Well, my crack slaw did not turn out very good. DH didn't like it at all. I managed to eat a bowl of it and so did he but he requested that I don't bother to try that again!! I browned the meat, added sautéed mushrooms, garlic, little onion, seasonings & a couple wedges of the garlic cr cheese laughing cow. Added the shredded cabbage for the last couple minutes & liked how that texture turned out, just the whole taste of it wasn't that great. I was disappointed, since everybody raves about it. I did find a lot of different recipes.

All I had was some berries for breakfast and the crack slaw. I'm skipping dinner cause I feel fat. Plus the scale was up. We were supposed to go out to a tapping party at Granite City but I opted to skip it just to avoid the food and drink. It's what I have to do I guess.
21 Aug 2017 - 139
Old 10-03-2016, 02:39 AM   #19
tracywatz
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: tracywatz
Stats: 22 lbs lighter
WOE: low carb
Start Date: 27/11/16
I am really struggling. I start the day off ok then go on a sugar blitz I need help big time!!! My mood is so low and I am aching all over. We go on a holiday in 20 days time so hopefully by telling you all, this will spur me on!
tracywatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 05:45 AM   #20
schaferk
Major LCF Poster!

Welcome Tracywatz! I wish you the best. I post here a lot because I am that same way - tell myself how "great" I am going to do but end up just tossing it out the window. All of a sudden something will click and we will get it in our heads. It's all a choice and we just have to choose what is MOST important to us. I hope to start this week strong and choose losing as the highest priority!!
21 Aug 2017 - 139
Old 10-03-2016, 05:51 AM   #21
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Tracy. I tend to have the same issue. I start the day off fine, but as the day goes on I derail. It seems to be that once I eat my first meal my appetite for more kicks in.

Kris, I guess crack slaw isn't for everyone. I know DH wouldn't like it because for one, it doesn't contain potatoes, his favorite food, and he usually doesn't like things all mixed together. I don't like it as much with the cheese in it. I have found that although I like cheese by itself, just cut up in chunks, I don't like cheese in things. No cheese omlets, rarely cheese on a burger. Cheesecake is OK. You could probably try different variations, or maybe it just isn't for you. Some people use cut up cooked chicken in it instead of beef.
Old 10-03-2016, 06:45 AM   #22
schaferk
Major LCF Poster!

PAC my mom used to make this casserole with sautéed hamburger in its own grease & add flour & a little water to the mixture then top with bisquick bisquits and bake. I LOVED it and we had it once a week with mixed veggies. So good and easy but no way to make it lowcarb by any means I think I was hoping crackslaw could be a substitute. I really am a carb lover. I totally love any and all pasta. BUT, over the years I have been able to for go the carbs off and on, its the only thing that works. It seems harder now
21 Aug 2017 - 139
Old 10-04-2016, 05:16 AM   #23
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

Kris, my mother cooked with a lot of carbs because they were cheap and they filled you up. One good thing about having diabetes is I am forced to give up a lot of carbs, but I can still kill a huge plate of spaghetti when it's available. LOL I haven't bought any for a few months, since my last disaster with it. DH isn't crazy about it, so if we don't have any, I can't make it.

There are other ways to lose weight besides low carb. Some people just can't give them up, but even then, you have to learn to limit them. My BFF just recently lost 19 lbs. When I asked her what she eats, it's still mostly carbs. She rarely has much protein. She eats things like breakfast cereal, rice cakes and whole grain english muffins. Things that would kill my blood sugar. The closest she gets to eating protein is in yogurt or cottage cheese, with an occasional burger. She is eating low calorie and watching portions and it's working well for her. I don't know how she will do at keeping it off. I can't very well tell her she's wrong to eat that way when she's losing and I'm not.
Old 10-05-2016, 08:43 AM   #24
schaferk
Major LCF Poster!

Yes I believe most all eating/diet plans accomplish weight loss but finding one we can stick to and live with is the problem we all face I used to do OK with just watching portions but can't seem to "watch" them anymore I'm still up a couple, not back down to that low I bounced down to. Still trying to work my way back to it but we have this stupid dining coupon book about to expire and DH wants to use them all
21 Aug 2017 - 139
Old 10-05-2016, 11:19 AM   #25
tracywatz
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: tracywatz
Stats: 22 lbs lighter
WOE: low carb
Start Date: 27/11/16
Quote:
Welcome Tracywatz! I wish you the best. I post here a lot because I am that same way - tell myself how "great" I am going to do but end up just tossing it out the window. All of a sudden something will click and we will get it in our heads. It's all a choice and we just have to choose what is MOST important to us. I hope to start this week strong and choose losing as the highest priority!!
Quote:
Hi Tracy. I tend to have the same issue. I start the day off fine, but as the day goes on I derail. It seems to be that once I eat my first meal my appetite for more kicks in.
Thank you both for the welcome. 3 days in and I'm still on top. Thank you so much for the encouragement. Last year I lost 21 lb on this diet so I know I can do it xxx
tracywatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 04:59 AM   #26
schaferk
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Tracy! Glad you are doing well and on track. I know you can do it too. I know I can do it but I just can't seem to get going strong right now. "Stuff" keeps coming up and I've got to stop letting that stuff take the lead. For me it's kind of all or nothing. I've not given up, but I sure have fallen backwards a little bit here lately
21 Aug 2017 - 139
Old 10-07-2016, 06:21 AM   #27
GoBahnsen
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: GoBahnsen
Stats: Have lost 42 lbs since Nov.19, 2013
WOE: Low carb my way
Start Date: 188 as of March 5, 2014 6'2"
Quote:
Hi Tracy! Glad you are doing well and on track. I know you can do it too. I know I can do it but I just can't seem to get going strong right now. "Stuff" keeps coming up and I've got to stop letting that stuff take the lead. For me it's kind of all or nothing. I've not given up, but I sure have fallen backwards a little bit here lately
Hi Kris and PAC. Welcome Tracy

Yeah we call this the WHY thread. Why don't we just go for great health, which always results in healthy weight as well. Not necessarily a six pack of abs, but certainly not dangerously over-weight either.

Good health requires not eating or drinking (beer) too much. Well I think I'm ready to start that Fall/Winter blitz to 200 pounds. Yesterday was Day One of no beer. Which always means no chips and other stupid choices....at least for me.

A hot weekend is on tap for So. Cal. here. But I believe I'm gonna say no to the beer. In fact I need to stop thinking about this as a negative. When I say no beer, it is a negative, right?

I need to say Day One of better health or some other benefit instead of deprivation. If I'm focused on not getting my normal treat/reward, then I go around feeling deprived.

So now it's time to focus on what I am now getting that I don't get when I drink beer and land in the chip bowl. I can enjoy more healthy smoothies. I can have all the diet Virgil's root beer (sweetened with healthy stevia) that I want. I can feel better. Both physically and emotionally and spiritually.

You all know I'm a spiritual guy. And I haven't believed that drinking too much beer is a sin that costs me my soul, but it sure was and is dumb. God doesn't want me to be dumb.

So I just feel better in so many ways when I am eating and drinking smart. It is kind of weird how hard it is to stay away from our poison, isn't it?

Anyway, if I stay with it this time I will start to post my weigh-in numbers. I'm too embarrassed to post them right now.

Where's Jaz everyone? I thought we had another regular in here.
Old 10-07-2016, 07:15 AM   #28
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

Gobah it does say in the Bible that gluttony is wrong, as in eating/drinking more than your body needs but it's always subject to translation. And we all know that it's generally wrong, and see the results of it in ourselves. Food and drink is meant to be nourishment for our bodies, but even in the Bible they feasted in times of joy and celebration. We each have to find what works for us. I know you do extremely well once you set your mind to it. Go for it!!

My weight is always right there in my stats for all to see, like it or not. It rarely goes up or down more than 4-5 lbs, which means I am maintaining, but it's much higher than I should weigh or want to weigh, and it embarrasses me that it hasn't gone down in such a long time, but I take solace in the fact that it also hasn't gone up by more than normal fluctuations. I know in my heart that this is not the weight that is meant for me but I'm not doing what it takes to change that. I want to do some extended fasting, but it's very difficult for me with my husband wanting me to eat with him. I know that I am using that as an excuse, but he can eat what and when he wants and not gain. The fact that I love food doesn't help.

Keep at it Tracy! The longer you stick to it the more it becomes a habit!

Kris, you are improving, in that you are now having some low carb and fasting days. We need to take this one day at a time, and the more people we have here, the more support we have.

I think Jaz doesn't know there's a new thread. I will put a bug in her ear!
Old 10-07-2016, 09:39 AM   #29
schaferk
Major LCF Poster!

All! I do enjoy hearing from everyone, even if I am not doing the best right now. I'm doing "OK". I have been leaning towards "healthier" but have not dropped big pounds yet. It's coming tho. I leave for my trip/half marathon 3 weeks from today so serious starts now!!!! Wedding tomorrow so I'll eat whatever they have but won't go "hog wild". Not over drinking.

Glad to see you are back and ready GB. I think it helps me when I see you doing good and dropping weight at a fast pace. Like you I am kind of an "on-off" person. I personally have accepted that skinny will never be a WOL for me but I want to keep the back and forth at a healthy place, only going up and down by a few pounds and staying close to a good maintenance weight.

Wishing you all a great weekend and especially good luck to you GB with just starting the "NO BEER" stretch!!!
21 Aug 2017 - 139
Old 10-07-2016, 01:20 PM   #30
Jasminelady
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jasminelady
Stats: 222/205/150
WOE: LCHF/non processed
Start Date: 1/1/2016
OMG- thanks little birdie for directing my path- to this group!

Crack slaw- mine is so frekin easy
I use 1-2 bags bagged slaw- in veggie isle- nothing on it- for me just 1 bag
1 -2 slices bacon
red onion
garlic liberal
beef- I do use grass fed- but not necessary
soy sauce or I prefer coconut aminos- no sugar, soy, less salt, awesome taste
seasoning to taste: I use
little salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, more garlic, onion, smoked paprika

render 2 slices bacon- take out of pot- if very greasy dump most leave a little
add onion, garlic, beef, cook together until brown-
add cabbage- spices- I like to add sesame oil and one more dash of aminos- right before serving on plate for added taste

Can't slurp it up fast enough- and LC

Hope you all are doing well-
Kris- good luck with training on the run!!!!!! WOW
GOBA - ha ya doing
Carol- my friend- always happy to see you!

All- I start a new job Tue- with UHC- working with high risk and diabetic patients- just up my alley!
I have started hiking- and OMG- KRIS you would leave me in the DUST- I was red faced, outta breath, and wanted to call 911 on the spot- did all of 2.5 miles. BUT it was all steep hills and rugged terrain, limbs, unpaved- woods. The last half was up hill- going forward I was like- ha piece of cake I can do this- coming back I realized it was UPHILL - OMG- gotta start somewhere again.

glad I found ya!
Take care all!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------
10x1 met
10x2 in process
get to know me Jasmines Journey Journal

"If you can't handle me at my worst, you certainly don't deserve me at my best"
Marilyn Monroe

Last edited by Jasminelady; 10-07-2016 at 01:21 PM..
Jasminelady is offline   Reply With Quote